War thunder

SAM soon edition

Previously, on /wtg/ >Official Site:
warthunder.com/

NOTE: You get given a premium aircraft for your first victory in game!
Need a faster download? Switch Language in Launcher.

>Wiki with Release Trees and General Tactics:
wiki.warthunder.com/index.php

>Fan created skins, missions, locations, fictions etc...
live.warthunder.com/ (Warning! Pure weeaboo and horsefucker autism abound)

>Ammunition Types
wiki.warthunder.com/index.php?title=Category:Ammunition

>All the Air RB/SB maneuvers you would want to know + Engine thingamabobs:
steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=200974026

>Every Airplane Instrument Panel translated
mediafire.com/view/q4nybrogygdchdb/ND's_aircraft_reference_guide.pdf

>Youtube Channel with Tutorials and Gameplay Videos
youtube.com/user/galahadgawain/playlists

>Steam community:
steamcommunity.com/groups/warthundervg

>vg chatroom:
Type " /join vg " into chatbox.
If prompted for a password, use "memes".

>Joystick Comparisons:
pcgamer.com/the-best-pc-joysticks/

>DIY Headtracking
pcgamer.com/how-to-build-your-own-ir-head-tracker/
ebay.com/itm/161710468074

>Chart displaying weapon effectiveness against ground units
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1H1_cSnYKSKbU6Giql2bMDdFoXefeq6ENWuvjQbtquMs/
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1Px6G3kvcWbiS-sdIR6r4s7lSwfcxguUgJw95qj0NIzs/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=WhYZc08Jk_Y&t=40s
youtube.com/watch?v=siwpn14IE7E
myredditnudes.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>mfw have all nations at rank VI
>mfw these threads

>this is what mutts believe
can't wait for "WHY CAN'T MY ABRAMS ONE SHOT T64??!!??!?!"

>abrams niggers literally claiming their shit tier 105mm gun will hull break a T-64A
I fucking love this. Can't wait for the astronomical levels of asshurt when they find out their pride is a steaming pile of shit.

Why wouldn't it? Sabot eats T64 for breakfast

>somebody tells the retard tank in game has l7 cannon and not 120mm
>mutt goes straight away to 'IS YOUR TANK COMBAT PROVEN???"
can't wait for ALL the mutt tears

haven't played in a while, how do i CASnigger tanks?

500 kg bomb?

everytime i think burgers can't be more retarded they prove me wrong

tbf that is basically the worst shot you could make

I don't know why people are pretending an m1 abrams is going to be this impotent thing, it's not a gundam but it's still gonna hurt

>its another muttstang dives and starts turnfighting a zero episode
mutts are the best opponent to face

>leopard 2
>laughs in daesh

>tbf that is basically the worst shot you could make
because of gaijin and their inability to not make something biased. It's literally the T-34 drivers hatch of 9.0, and the Bias-6's turret cheeks.

That APFSDS round should have cleaned right through. That area with the drivers sight is literally the thinnest part of the hull, and is only covered by a steel plate. There's no texolite sandwich.

but slav(e) shit.

>Rumors we might get abrams
>LOL MUTTS ARENT GETTING ABRAMS THEY ARE GETTING PATTON MUTTS BTFO
>Abrams confirmed
>LOL 105 ABRAMS IS GARBAGE MUTTS BTFO
>even though the 105 is in game already and really good

It doesn't matter what happens, this guy is gonna be shitposting about something

isis has f16s?

>what is M833

Back in my day the T-34 driver's hatch was a guarantee kill

I miss those days

nobody claimed they're NOT getting an abrams. everyone wished that they didn't, so they can laugh at mutt misery and butthurt.

the 105mm abrams is garbage, and even the US knew this. which is why they upped and introduced the M1A1 so soon after.

the 105 in game isn't good. Unless the US tech tree 105mm is different to the german and bong

stop making fun of the retarded!

>look, I killed another inexperienced p51 pilot in my high skill turnfighter! give me (You)s /wtg/!

it comes to russian slav shitposting because they need to hack and use roits to win something

i cant wait for the mig tears if gajin ends up adding the Eagle and the Tomcat for navy

>he thinks they will add it

back in the day bouncing wasn't a thing

>shitloads of whine threads about the fucking Phoenix missiles being OP due to range

plz let this happen

T - I - G - E - R - S

bounced off that su at 12 sec

>[Battle] Fulda

reposting because I put it in the old thread by accident, thanks to whoever pointed it out to me
Would talismaning the M60 (once I finally unlock it) be a better idea than throwing shekels at gaijin for a Magach? I'm sick of this fucking grind but 50$ seems like far too much when I'm this far into it, especially considering it's gaijin that would be profiting

that might've been after bouncing was introduced, then

Talisman the M103, better tamk imo. But M60 is alright too.

It was at the introduction of tanks

Oh someone should tell him...

>lets give people a big map
>but lets force them all into the small knifefight areas we created just for this purpose so russian still win )))

the magach is a m60 with a worse hull, for me the only sellingpoint of the damn thing as everything else on it is pretty meh.

Talisman-ing the m103 was one of the best financial decisions I ever made

GRIZZLY SENPAI

Cool, thanks for the advice anons

OP here, you're welcome. I'd go with the M60 or M103 as the other user said, no way a glorified M48 deserves 50 shekels

>American centreline cannons
>Can't hit the broadside of a barn after simultaneous shots

>Russian centreline cannons
>Each shot can snipe a dime off a jackrabbits' nose
))))))))

>t-64a receives brutal anal rape when the MBT and KPz-70 were allowed to team up
>germany can no longer ally with its allies in the cold war but the shitviet union
>m1 abrams is announced
>will have APFSDS that will commence the brutal anal rape again, this time for the T-64B
>this is to the dismay of shills, as their pay roll relies on )))))
>mutt posting commences again, with the same old bait every time
>no sign of improvement
Sad. Maybe the shills are wising up to how NATO vehicles are completely superior to whatever the Shitviet Union had

God's work, user

>"AN/M3 spread and jamming is historical"
))))))))))))))))))))))))

>lets give people a big map
>have shit game mode designed for tiny urban maps

>I can’t wait for missiles and supersonic combat

i have never meet this problem, so it's just you. I highly advice to just flank. It does wonders, there is no russian bias and it's just people who are inexperienced complain.
i'd like mods to close this pointless thread

Should I even bother putting the T-54 in my 9.0 lineup? I dunno if 380mm HEAT or 300mm APDS can even do anything at this BR, unless I flank of course.

you can rape leo 1s easily
fuck you could do that with a fucking t-26

Jesus that's such a poorly written, poorly thought out argument. What an embarrassment.

Having been on the receiving end I know how cancerous it is but boy is it satisfying

>just flank bro!
>just flank in your maus!
>just flank in your chieftain!
>just flank in your slow tank!

>the reason they did small boats only is because Nazisharts and Slavshits wouldn’t be triggered

oh baby
next sale I'll get in on this

>reserve in line up
my man

Who are you quoting?

WHEN

oh boy here the maginot faggot goes again

>just turn!
There is no punishment too severe for these animals

>Still no tier V IS-7 premium that costs 15k Eagles or 50 USD

It would be useless against HEAT shells that can pen over 300mm of armour anyway.

SOON

>got a warning on forum for saying that devs should first fix existing problems like armor values or penterations issues rather than adding machines that 90% of community won't get due to draconian RP and SL requirements
FUN AND ENGAGING!

not a single fucking tank had devblog from itality
if pasta tanks would be coming they'd already have at least one devblobg be it premium or not
so can you just shut the fuck up

>calls out kikery
>surprised when he's beaten for it

I hope so too, italianon! It'd be great fun to hear the slav(e)niggers screech when they're crushed under the heels of 4/5th's of the combined might of the West

>Soon
youtube.com/watch?v=WhYZc08Jk_Y&t=40s

it won't be added until a whole GF tree is added, which is next patch or the one after if ever since Italy had a really small number of tanks and the ones they had were literal shit
t. Italian

>challenger 2's in basra were literally always out fighting insurgents\patrolling the streets
>to the point where they had to fucking cannibalise some tanks for parts because of how often they went out
it's not really matter of intensive use, but limited stockpile of spares, and not very effecient logistics. First thing you learn when fighting alongside Americans is that they always have more supplies than they could ever possibly make use of. Only time I saw them lacking something they needed was when M1 drove directly over some IED that fucked about any undercarriage element outside of armor. They had everything needed for repairs on spot, except of entire side skirts, so they welded on some sheet metal and painted it to look like part of vehicle.
Apparently side skirts get fucked by IEDs a lot (logical, when you think about it), and there was not enough spare elements for such intensive "use", making that sort of repairs quite common

>going on that gulag of a forum in the first place
>being surprised it's the most autistic thing ever created

youtube.com/watch?v=siwpn14IE7E
this is now the official thread OST
I honestly couldn't give a shit about planes in WT but god do I love Top Gun

"Sory guise we have euro players who donate so balans and your t64 will shoot practice rounds"

yes, as the third premium

im just having my fun untill i get perma banned

Id settle for an f4 phantom

Oh my. I was thinking about getting something to aid my abrams grind (from the bottom) since i dont have any useful cas planes in american tree. And i loved duck, but that thing is inaccurate as fuck.

It takes some getting used to, but the rate of fire is high enough that a follow up shot isnt difficult

Why didn't the Russians ever have neutral steering or decent reverse gears in their MBTs? Does stuff like that just add too much weight and size?

Boy their forums full of nazi-mods.
How the fuck am i supposed to express any critizism if it gets me banned? "Dont discuass actions of developer or moderation". So how do i tell you whats wrong then? At least potato tanks have more or less listening devs. True, they take any action with a several months delay, but they actually listen to people. Gaijin just straight out ignores any suggestions.

What did they mean by this?

Thanks.
Пoтoмy чтo y нac дaжe нaёмники тyпыe.

>So how do i tell you whats wrong then? At least potato tanks have more or less listening devs. True, they take any action with a several months delay, but they actually listen to people. Gaijin just straight out ignores any suggestions.
that's a first warning
personally attacking mods or developers
i suggest you watch your tone, next time you will get banned

Euros are literally triggered to the point of insanity by this big metal box

because soviet tanker never retreat komrade)))))))))))))))))))))
what did he mean by this

Yeah, i got that warning already. What a great way of getting responses from community.

I meant "because even our mercenaries are stupid". Our conscripts are not allowed to drive anything other than trucks, only those who sign up after one year. Understanding of neutral steering is too much, so our industry just spams easy to use tanks.

doesn't it get absolutely shredded in top tier?

i'd say get an AD4

In the end mutts will be triggered due to ))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

i'd say get an AD4
Why not both? This game is not going to die and im not in a hurry to get to the top so.

Yeah kind of, you are generally seeing jets so your window to use the thing is fairly limited, but its fun when you can

fun and engaging))))))

The Ba.65 shouldn’t be a reserve

The last time I flew it, the game gave me a talisman for it and it basically curbstomped almost everything
Is it still like that?

Yes, it’s basically the R2Y2 of Tier 1s

because the grizzly will cost you money

Could always go for the PBJ

Though I never had any luck with it personally.

It's just a matter of days lads, I can feel it, I CAN FEEL IT!

can the Mk103 still meme on tanks or did the subhumans nerf it into the ground

It still can, they only nerfed the 229's belts so it doesn't spit out literally only HVAP anymore but the 410 and 335's still get full HVAP belts I think
You just don't see them very often because nazisharts are terrible at CAS if it doesn't involve lawndarting into someone with an Arado