/xivg/ - Final Fantasy XIV: Stormblood General

Obligatory Lalafell Edition

>Upcoming event: Little Ladies' Day
na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/special/2018/Little_Ladies_Day/

>Eureka 4.25
forum.square-enix.com/ffxiv/threads/358806-Letter-from-the-Producer-LIVE-Part-XLII-Update-Thread

>4.2 Patch Notes
na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/topics/detail/75c691f90f4a7da3907f0671ac33e139e9792abf

>Job Guide
na.finalfantasiaxiv.com/jobguide/battle/

>Resources, Guides, Free Companies and Linkshells
pastebin.com/raw/FZZm7Rbn

>Previously on /xivg/:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=hycHYELgWks
eu.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/character/13130939/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

memc@

Onee-san's blessing upon this thread

Remove Kaori.
He lewds lalafells.
Ban him and lalafells will be safe.

Good evenyan

>Lalafell Edition
You're doing good work.

Weekend.

Expect Brittany and Becky to air their e-relationships here, and for our newborn's underwear duo to arrive sooner than usual

apex cringe

POST YOUR HUD, BUT IT HAS TO BE DURING A RAID, I WANT RAID HUDS NOT IDLE ERP HUDS.

>Underwear duo
Who?

hey

>thinking about me

awww thank you

>e-relationship
>me
What lol

I'm really self-conscious of my HUD and I only use one.

Thanks for the warning. I play a male midlander though, I think I'm fine aside from people having a fit about me not being a cat too or something. really tempted to blacklist a certain elezen though

post it.

Please stop posting about others relationships and yours in a general for a MMO that has nothing to do with it.

Thanks,

>throwing shade at the start of a thread
Classic

Hi. Dis is memc@!

Do it, blacklist Madotsuki and Jeph both

okey

>shade

>implying you aren't e-dating smudges

Is there a better way to level up DoL jobs? I've only hit 20 on Botanist from cutting logs and its so boring.

leves

That sweater makes you look "milfy". The armor makes you look like an onee-san. Not sure if it's the glasses or the clothes or a combination of both..
Wrong elezen but I'll keep it in mind, thank you.

use the bonus xp manuals from your gc, save your leves until level 40-51 and after that leveling gatherers is very easy with the proper gear

No.
You will do it.
Else you are an enabler.

I don't think you're ready for how bad it is.

Room with a spew.

That's not even your raid hud!

>leveling gatherers
Explain this to me like I just started last week because I did. What am I supposed to do from 20-40 then?

the shaaaadee of it allllll
youtube.com/watch?v=hycHYELgWks

tfw can't pick a hairstyle or color I like

you're a fat cow and you should go

>RDM
Tiduslaugh.wav

Bonus EXP manuals -> straight farm shit

I said I only use one. I don't know what else you want from me.

female models in this game have no ass

get out of my station.

I love you, you should stay

Whores, attention whores everywhere

Theyre fat as fuck, what are you talking about

Sad but true. Can't speak for the rest but, I'd appreciate an ass slider more than a bust slider.

stop puttel

Sry fren. Memc@ studi time is nao. Pls leave message. Memc@ will get back 2 it l8r

It's for prog. My static is pretty casual. We haven't even gotten to O8S yet.

it just means show your ui whilst in combat, so it shows party list, focus target, target bar, enmity list etc.

Let us discuss why Ninfia stopped posting in this general!

>He casts white magic first
What are you, gay?

tfw lonely

NO T, NO SHADE!

>butt slider
I'd rather a hip and thigh slider

How does it feel knowing If your crush erps and is on Balmung then they are Gyalva owned?

If that post wasn't made in the first place I wouldn't have even posted anything at all

She doesn't play the game anymore and people ignored her or were just being buttholes, so she stopped

elk

The hips and thighs seem alright in ffxiv. Just.. need a bit more ass... but why not go for all three if possible?

Mikha is your crush?

Remember to spend time with your BF/GF playing couch co-op games.

gyalva just have a huge benis, so many random cats want to idle in his lap

i wouldnt crush on someone who associates with gross grown men

My hud is used for everything including raiding, does that count?
It's a fricken trainwreck

Okay, time for Yysara's quickly made guide to leveling gatherers with the least pain possible assuming you have leves but still want to level pretty quickly.

First small things that help:
-always maintain gather rate up food (it helps a lot when you don't miss things in the long run)
-FC xp buff and even gather rate up buff if possible
-having the best possible gear intensely helps when you're just grinding by hitting trees/cutting bushels

For the sake of this, we'll assume you wanna level fast so you only have so many leves available rather than just leveing as much as possible

From 1-40 is the real struggle honestly, upkeep your gear, you can buy for iirc 2300 company seals books from your GC that give you 50% bonus xp, never gather without these.

41-51, depending on leves, leve your entire way through here, make sure you have good tools so you don't suck doing the leves, they're the ones I think in whitebrim (central coerthas) and mor dhona though don't quote me on the former.

When you hit level 50, you have to do possibly the worst level for both mining/bot, you go out to western coerthas and hit either a useless rock or a useless tree forever until you hit 51. If I remember right, if you keep up on your DoL quests then you'll be given 3 super manuals (which you can buy way more of later on) Use these immediately so long as you can actually successfully gather things. Again gear helps.

Once you hit 51, get good GP gear and meld GP if necessary, then learn to do collectibles which is an entire thing in itself, basically every 36 minutes theres some node you go hit and it gives you tons of xp, you do that up until level 70, though level 60-61 is a bit of a rough spot again but not as bad as 50.

any questions

mikha gyalva isn't a new thing its been happening for months

Keep repeating that mantra, trying to cover your attention starved ass

it was your fault you massive whore, piss off

soooooonnnnnnnnnnnnn!!!!!

I got one
Why are you such a poorfag?

what about mikha/mezzu???!

ftel is my favorite, ignore haters

>your BF/GF

You were the main reason she left, you piece of shit. Feel free to stop posting again, hag. Not sure why come back here.

>if it wasnt posted i wouldnt post!

Are you unable to stop yourself or something? literal asperger?

my daughter...

H-How'd I do?
pls no bully

Good for you.
Yes, what don't you understand.

You are literally autistic, stop posting again

Thanks, love you

Have any of you been so undesirable that a person that you're dating goes around and fucks people online of the same gender. I mean I'd kms if that happened to me.

>206410350
If ignoring avatarfags makes them go away forever, I hope people start ignoring you. You are insufferable desu, shittany rae

Oh, I see. Something like this?

stop with the fucking heterochromia

>chemo and his disciples are women hating trannies
it all makes sense now

F'telor is a fat mexican girl

Please make more sfw mods

Just a few: Will my gathering gear at 50 last me until 70 or will I be changing it up with each quest reward? I was told any gear I get above 50 at least for DoH purposes will be infinitely better than anything I previously had. Should I be upping the level requirement on my leves (+0-+4) to get a difficulty exp bonus. And this is only for Bot/Mining correct? I think someone told me that using leves on fishing was a waste.

kyooootttt! i love heterochromia and the hair is nice

yeah i have a question

considering nobody wants you here, why return????

/bulli

i don't think gyalva cares

>Ftelprostitute
>woman

kek

No you.
Thanks! Any suggestions or should I leave her as is?

kys tranny

one mod i want the most is something similar to TRP/MRP in WoW, search info is so limited and i hate searching for chara pages instead of having it all there ingame

Try looking at it in different lighting environments to make sure you like the colors.

I feel like heterochromia works better with split analogue colors instead of complementary. The one brown eye just blends in with the hair too much.

I want a mewwygirl to rub me until I start having little eruptions all over her face.

Literally who is Gyalva

wooo

eu.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/character/13130939/

guys ;)
we're just friends ;)

Is Adamantoise a dead server? I get the feeling it just doesn't have some of the community aspects that others do. Sure, I have my FC but everywhere just seems kinda dead

is it more to do with not reaching lvl 70 yet? I'm nearing the end of HW but a lot of the cities i've been to are mostly dead save for Limsa really