XBY XBY XBY XBY XBY

give me a reason why you aren't buying XBY
protip: you cant

It literally doesn't exist.

it does exist kek. why art thou spreading blasphemy?

need to dip below 100 before I buy
no more buying highs and selling low for me
I only buy dips now

Might buy some more when it dips again to 200 or lower. Honestly this is the biggest meme coin yet, the very definition of a gamble.

gotta go below 10 sats for me to take the risk with this one

how do you even buy them?

don't see them on coinbase, gemini, etc?

yoshit

it will be at 1 USD by december. why does it matter in a difference of 100 sats.

It was under 100 a week ago. Of course you didn't buy then because you are 60 iq mongoloid and NOW you want to get in on it. Kek. This is why you are poor

>it will be at 1 USD by december.
No it won't. And difference is that you can buy more obviously.

Real college educated patricians have bought and or are still buying it. We have also done the research unlike these dumb basement dwellers who beg us to educate them...Sad!

I stay far away from low market shitcoins that start a pump campaign on Veeky Forums

>one of the best devs
>one of the best marketers
SCAM SCAM RUN AWAY !!!

While the "one of the best devs" isn't disputable because we don't fucking know anything about him, how exactly is their marketer "one of the best"?

Even people defending the coin usually start their apology with "Despite the shitty shady PR..."

These fucken guys again. It's this faggot shit that reminds me we're really in the gutter with crypto, fucking babies trying to get rich off a few bucks coming around kicking screaming and spouting bullshit. If this coin has anything to show for itself then tell us, otherwise pack up your hopes and dreams and fuck off.

No one ever said the fat fuck that is marketing is the best, no one.

I meant 200

The marketin guy (CCCRelution) is actually a quite annoyin retard in my opinion. Tbh after looking at his actions in slack/forums, they would be better of without him.

As xby gets bigger, I imagine he will get replaced eventually. Hopefully

Why do you say that? He has his moments but he's not that bad. He's been helping people out setting up their statics and doing video guides.

Some of his decisions are definitely bad, like Trollpatrol (his reasoning was that it gave publicity) but hes not a detriment.

I'll add that I do think he's a bit out of his depth, and that as the project grows I think his role will diminish. He's kind of taken upon himself to be the driving force behind the whole thing, but naturally as the project gets bigger he will not be able to maintain that kind of control, or perceived control. It's a community oriented project after all and we really dont have to listen to him.

That troll patrol video makes me laugh so hard especially when he zooms on vitalyks face

the saltiness in this thread
you faggots jealous as fuck cause that guy is surely going to be a millionaire while you'll keep on jacking off to thai lady boys in your mom's basement and you missed a big fucking express train again
topkek

>tfw no coiner idiot
>tfw I wont get accepted on any exchange before the pump happens

Anyone of you have mercy and send me some XBY?

Would be happy about any amount even 100 XBYs

BL2Z8B4Amzb281oHgbvPWXtLnZb8zgy2Tq

iktf breh, would even help you out but I am not into xby yet either

please im fucking BEGGING for some xby

my bank was froze because i was frauded and cant move any money out. you would make my week if i got 1k of xby

B6F6yqEN3LsWXbx6tnF5W9csfAhQe1ZJAb

I literally just signed on ccex and bought this shit coin.

Don't listen to these shills. They bought below 100 sat and now are just waiting for 300+ sat to dump it. They are literally shilling this shit everywhere, if it really was good then they would stay quiet and keep buying while it's cheap. Lots of pajeets are on yobit.net trollbox too saying shit like "GOGOGOGO XBY" LMAO.

How much do you expect xby to reach? is 1 usd possible?

And I cannot buy any because my bank needs to book my money first. FFS

B6t7gUujM3m89eG3x2rsBrUoWRxy8riyUt
Someone feeling like being nice?

Dubs confirm

Help me achieve my dreams those who are rich:
B4WcUgbXRPXM8GerB7EXMwhAGkQBM9BbQ6

Doubles kek approves.

But it needs a n image still.

>why

But you misunderstand, I am buying XBY.