/2hug/ - Touhou General #117

ASS edition
Previous thread >What is this game?
Touhou is a bullet hell game made by ZUN where cute girls shooting other cute girls.

>I have questions!
pastebin.com/PMpRnhmb (embed) (Includes FAQ, netplay guide, 1cc charts and more)

>Where can I get the games?
moriyashrine.org/ (For separate game downloading)
nyaa.si/view/979648 (All in one pack)

>Touhou 16 and 15.5 on steam! Please support the official release.
en.touhouwiki.net/wiki/Purchasing_Guide

>Introduction and tips for new players~
moriyashrine.org/intro-to-touhou/

>Download and apply Vpatch for reduced lag, MoF MarisaB glitch fix, extremely high FPS fix and Windowed screen adjustment (Search ‘vpatch tutorial’ on youtube if you have problems installing it)
en.touhouwiki.net/wiki/Game_Tools_and_Modifications#Vsync_Patches

>Fangames pastebin (Contains a fixed version for game breaking bug in FMW2)
pastebin.com/Jc2e0wLm

>/2hug/ Highscore Spreadsheet! (If you want to submit score, use the term 'score' somewhere in your post)
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1Bl1ZiZUqNdbP2OK_W7q6xG6A6FIG78LPfJQrouu6ol4/edit#gid=1978990074

Touhou is a video game and we fuck asses.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=j6Ww6jhaG-k&index=3&list=PLQxJlkBAWGMtQKUzV-SPYMNQAlMgi4M4T
en.touhouwiki.net/wiki/Perfect_Memento_in_Strict_Sense/Magician
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

That's Remillia, user.
Also Remillia has a father in this game. She said his name was "Vlad". I skipped over it too fast, unfortunately.

>OP image
You want us to get deleted?

Remilia is a good girl. This is a good edition.

Is that so? I thought the mask-fied Pillar Man (group) were Vampire equivalents for the Pillar Men (species).
I doubt so, mods aren't that petty.

>206412038
Don't lewd Remilia. She might be 500 years old. But she's still a child both in body and mind.

I've seen worse

>Remianon is a fellow assman

Superb, amazing taste.

Oh yeah dude her father is Vladmir Putin and ZUN said her power to manipulate fate came directly from the Russians supposedly interfering in the us elections.

True. Although it could just be a retcon/inconsistency. It's hard to tell most of the time.

Well we've met Rinno. He's out NaviCust tutorial I suppose.
Pretty fucking good music in this screen. Kind of sound like a stage theme from one of the mainline games if you did it up in ZUN instruments.
>youtube.com/watch?v=j6Ww6jhaG-k&index=3&list=PLQxJlkBAWGMtQKUzV-SPYMNQAlMgi4M4T

Cheeky.

What do you want to dream, user?

Great OP

It's literally nothing.

This was meant for

You wouldn't a vampire

>He's a Youkai apologist

Remilia isn't really THAT childish in most of her canon appearances. She's just acting like a child most of the time because she has no reason to be serious.

Me. Expect im famous and rich.

Well, I'm not the Remianon, I just made the OP with the first image I saw.
Anything without Yukari.

Going on a date with Kanako

You still shouldn't fuck her though. That's just wrong.

I also wish there was a Vsync patch for DDC, it lags on my craptop and if I could adjust it's resolution I could 1cc on a big screen TV like I did with MoF.

Is that really Rinnosuke? He does look significantly different from CoLA. And Thanks, making jokes is pretty fun.

I've been trying to get back into Lucid Dreaming thanks to a certain Tenshianon giving me advice but I'm having trouble, care to help me out Doremy?

Oh, well eitherway ass > tits.

>child in mind
Not really, no. She just prefer to act childish most of times because she's just that easy going, and easily bored.

...Why? Do you just want demigod children?

Afraid Yukari is going to abduct you in your dreams?

>I thought the mask-fied Pillar Man (group) were Vampire equivalents for the Pillar Men
Not really, the mask didn't work on them because they lacked the Stone of Aja so they were regular Pillar Men. Though, when Kars activated the Stone Mask with the Stone of Aja he became the perfect being instead of a vampire.

Time to kick Sakuya's ass, I guess. Lets see if she has time powers or super speed..
Remmy crying would be a bonus, too.

>He's a Human apologist
They did just as much wrong as the Youkai

Not to other sapient lifeforms though. They only fucked over nature, and other humans.

Remi is somehow really easy to lewd for me. I kinda feel bad when I lewd Flan, because she feels like a child to me, but I don't feel like that about Remi.

I'd expect all Remianons and lolicons in general to be assmen. Remi doesn't even have tits.

>implying

Succ's sprite looks pretty good.
Anyone know an ez to operate video recorder that makes .mp4s that I can convert into .webm?
That would be more exciting to do than just posting pre-battle shots, desu.

>It's not phedophilia. She only acts as a child because she's bored.

The absolute state of lolicon batfuckers.

No bully please.

>770 posts in one day and 2 hours
>52 posters

shadowplay
AMD niggers fuck offf

She keeps bullying me sexually.
Wait, so what about the modes? Light mode, Fire mode and Wind Mode? I thought the mask gave them these powers.

Well given the recent discussions, I think most of 2hug would agree on this one.

We've reached peak levels of meaningful discussion.

Naturally, though that one doujin where the scarlet sisters are mature and fug each other was cool.

Those were unique abilities they had. Santana had his own mask yet he didn't have a Mode.

Thought DDC doesn't have as many cropable quotes as IN did, it's there.

A mode isn't mask upgrade to the pillarmen? Fucking weird, I wonder what would happen if DIO re-masked himself.

>I'd expect all lolicons in general to be assmen
Wrong. Is not about certain parts, its the whole, cute, small package.

>guano load of this guy

Blood-drinking monsters aren't cute.

>feeling bad for non-characters

You should probably reread all of Jojo. Trust me, it's worth it.
> I wonder what would happen if DIO re-masked himself.
Without the stone? I doubt something happens at all. But with it, then he'd become the ultimate lifeform AND have the World. Now imagine if DIO with The World Over Heaven became the ultimate lifeform. He would probably almost be at the same level as the moonbitches!

Whatever you say, my gay friend.

test

I tried thinking of a good filename but I'm stuck.

IS THAT A

I can see you.

NO. FUCK YOU.

I'll look into it. this laptops drivers haven't been updated in a while and i'm wondering if not being on the current windows update might hamper it. I just tired to install it but it said it failed.
Also yes this computer does have an Nvidia card.

Yeah tried it again. Said the PC needs to restart before trying again.
Any advice or any other suggestions?

I read it dude

Would they make a good 2hu fighter?

>Choke on Cirno midboss in DDC

Ah yes this is the 2hu I know.

>laptop

>3d shit
No, sprites or fuck off.

You should probably reread my post. Trust me, it's worth it.
How can you choke at Cirno? How is that even possible?

>having time to be on desktop
What a neet

>Trust me, it's worth it.
Oh, I'll do it once part 8 is done.

>She keeps bullying me sexually.

That's just how she shows affection. It's much better than the alternative.

>Not wanting to betray humanity is gay.

People like you are the reason why we used to burn heretics.

Remi and Flan are former humans though. They're as human as youkai can get.

>Muh humanity
Shit species, I will glad betray humanity for any outside group.

Stop sexualizing lolis

Magicians are more human though.

You wouldn't even be alive if it wasn't for humanity. Show at least some gratefulness.

Magicians are just 1 step from becoming filthy Youkai
Even Tenshi calls Marisa a heretic

Yes. Start sexualizing vaguely teenager-ish characters instead.

Ephebophilia is the cultured man's phedophilia.

>You wouldn't even be alive if it wasn't for humanity. Show at least some gratefulness.
I'm alive thanks to the gods, who made us, humanity is disgusting.

Yes. But even as Youkai, they are still very close to humans.

Don't get me wrong. They will have to be purged eventually. But if you're going to sleep with any filthy non human, they are the most acceptable choice.

>He believes gods help humanity.

Oh, you poor naive child. Gods are basically just pretentious Youkai.

stop sexualizing the youkai.

>even as Youkai, they are still very close to humans.

Humans are the lowest of youkai, I just choose to upgrade to something better.

Actually I got it to install I think. The GeForce experience or whatever installed so I suppose I did it right. I'm not seeing the shadowplay-option, tho.

I'm only quoting your book Akyuu.

en.touhouwiki.net/wiki/Perfect_Memento_in_Strict_Sense/Magician

>Among youkai, they are the most similar to humans.

They are still filthy Youkai

But Kitsune pussy feels so good.

alt-z to open the overlay. Personally I just use instant replay.

>Claiming humans are lesser than Youkai.

I hope you're ready for a good old fashioned purging.

They are. And you shouldn't use them for breeding purposes. But they do make good sex slaves.

Is she wearing stocking?

Why does Akyuu always look grumpy

No. She's nowhere near that sophisticated.

She's a modest girl

Sometimes I wonder if these "muh humanity, burn heretics!" fags are being serious.

They are, fantasy racists are /pol/tards who are afraid of being racists IRL, they roleplay as fantasy white people hating on fantasy non-whites, its pathetic seeing an argument that anime characters are actually white.

Oh that's why these fags reminded me of something.

I'm... mostly just kidding around. I do think that what a lot of Youkai do is quite awful. Especially since it's pretty unclear if most Youkai actually NEED to kill/eat humans.

Like, Gensokyo in canon is basically a parasite feeding on the outside world. But whatever that means the place deserves to be destroyed is a pretty morally complex issue. So, unless a proper discussion is happening. It's more fun to just roleplay as a stereotypical fantasy racist.

You're talking about 'in-game overlay' right? Doesn't seem like I meet the 'requirements'. Trying to download the new driver now, but it's being fucking stubborn.

>muh /pol/ boogeyman
Stop shitting up the thread and post cute touhous you retards

OBSESSED

Marisa sux

How about Marisa without eyes.

fuck off, we're just posting 2hus.

/pol/ shit!? In my /2hug/!? Cease, please. It's already bad enough that I have to deal with it everywhere else.

They have Blazblue, user.

>/pol/ did nothing wrong xd
That doesn't apples anymore after the flood of shitters we got during the elections.

ENOUGH