This isnt funny guys, i know its the internet and we are all detached from reality here...

this isnt funny guys, i know its the internet and we are all detached from reality here, but people had their lifelyhoods on this

i had over 75k bucks in this and now i have nothing, my lifelyhood is gone

now i will have to try a patreon or gofundme to recoop my losses and put my moms house on mortgage

my moms going loonie

Other urls found in this thread:

bitbean.org/beancore.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Don't sell, just hold, or it will only get worse.

>$75k on a cartoon bean
This better be a shitpost.

>He actually fell for the BitBean Meme

Pajeet is laughing at you as he jettisons the remnants of his mom's curry onto his gold plated shitting street

I have no sympathy for anyone who fell for this scam (the most obvious scam I've seen on here)

bitbean.org/beancore.html

Just read that and try not to cringe

I don't believe that anyone is this retarded.

pls no bean bully ;_;

Oh ok I see how it's "family oriented" now. Your family will be homeless haha. That shits dark Veeky Forums lol

New mobile wallet coming soon, don't sell, or you'll be a lime.

I like the beans.

Good, store opening up soon, hold.

Keep on sproutin brother

And whose fault is that? if you really bought 75k in fucking magic beans you deserved to lose it all.

You deserve everything that happens to you for taking anything said on Veeky Forums seriously. Im pretty sure there are retarded 12 year olds who would laugh at you... like actual drooling retards, would laugh at you

Said the guy on Veeky Forums...

Is there even any evidence that thing thing exists? Where's the source code? The White paper? The servers and miners?

Looks like you fucking spent money on a cartoon doodle of a bean.. Kind of like those XBY people.

I bought $4 worth because I like the bean

the bean is legit its just a small marketcap mostly unknown coin.

75k in bitbean
HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

I fucking love this board sometimes.

> doesn't know how crypto works

> doesn't know that crypto exchanges won't list a coin without access to the source code

> doesn't know that crypto runs on a peer-to-peer network model not on a centralized server

i mean i know there are memes like pot coin, pivx and pajeets scams like posw

but this shit is unimaginable. I say this as doge coin has millions in its market cap.

Why would your mom go loonie when you invested in the most family-friendly coin?

Lol, you shouldn't have fall for the crypto coin meme.

>that feel when bought $1000 worth at 11 sat
>Sold at 24 sat
>Bought my mother $350 mother's day present

>bought your mom $350 worth of bitbeans

>i had over 75k bucks in this and now i have nothing, my lifelyhood is gone
mfw this seems plausible