Fighting Games General /fgg/

pastebin.com/V5rGFjKu

Other urls found in this thread:

twitch
youtube.com/watch?v=O8b_GoTh_bw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

play kolin

Playblue

does it happen when you talk to anyone or just in public?

there's still time to respond to my post bros

Are the 2 other guys in the Sakura Squad here?

skisonic's face when listening to this low-wattage commentary being fed directly into his right ear at all times

i thought anime would win, I thought nakkiel, lord knight, etc., would dominate DBFZ

But I had to face reality, the talent in the anime scene is low compared to the other scenes. The anime OGs are getting washed

If there was money in anime, the anime OGs would fail as well when more talent comes in and play

*thinks*

you know the only reason GG is more popular is because max "plays" it and says he doesn't like BB

Why am I always against "2nd dans" in Tekken who play better than 6 dans.

FIFTEENTH FOR THEY'RE FUCKING SABOTAGING DBZ

DIE SOYBOYS

anyone
It's embarrassing because I can't speak fluently in my native language either, so I'm basically a retard that can't speak properly

twitch tv/funkyp
Watchblue

GG is "less anime", and has a fresher smell of paint.
BB is objectively the more refined game in my experience.
Trimmed all the fat and doesn't have unnecessary kuso mechanics.

take your meme back to /v/

*kisses*

got any more pics of her?

finna watch the injustice 2 story on youtube now bros

LordKnightman is a jobber

you haven't played much BB, there is more bullshit in that game which put people off

>Create a mechanic where the opponent gets autokd the more hits you do in a combo
>Also create a magneto char that's the only one who can continue comboing with this system in mind ending in big damage and easy mixups once they're done
Furry skullgirls everyone

I remember watching Max and his "first experience" with BBCF and it hurt so much to watch them play and shit on the game, and not even bother to learn the mechanics, yet they praise GG.

>le soyboy
>>>/reddit/

yes

I can't give you much help then. A speech therapist might help, but they're kind of expensive. I think your friends and family have realized, though, that you're not dumb, and just have a bit of trouble getting your thoughts out.

Exactly. If you're familiar with "the soft bigotry of low expectations", well this is just the opposite.
There are plenty of people who shouldn't be commentating on a fighting game tournament. If Kate was a man, we'd just be asking why on early she's on the mic. It's OK to not be a great commentator, most people aren't, but she's up there because somebody wanted female representation on stream.
Now the whole thing is awkward because nobody involved will say what everybody is thinking.

ahhhh streamboaring jive and blazblue, life is good bros

I've never seen him so bored and dead

that dude got punk'd so hard he fucking EVACUATED

so how about those viewer counts guys

Feel the same way when I see anime players shit on TFH

I played Sakura. But I just can't ditch my wife like that.

GG and BB are both full of bullshit, but Xrd easily has the most kuso mechanics desu.

>that teen gohan vs cell intro

BROS

reminder that if you still play melty you're a bum

>forcing jap voices in land of free america

fucking fatE ....

Don't be embarrased, there's nothing wrong with that. Some people even find it cute.

which fighting game is the most rewarding when it comes to making correct guesses?

Haven't played it yet, but I want to, and I'm an "anime player".

What bullshit is BB full of? I don't think it's too bad. I almost never feel like I'm losing to character jank or something that I could do nothing about.

saved

>Naruto rides

lol yeah i'm pretty done with life. theres literally no reason to go out because i dont know anyone to go out with. even when i offer people to take them to places they dodge. the few friends i had are all gone because they have careers and serious relationships now and the only one left in this hell hole of a town is me and all i do is play fighting games on ps4 and watch other people play fighting games on twitch.

even donnie broke free from this cess pit of a general. this piss hole of a place just makes me more depressed every time i come here but fighting games are all i got. if i didnt play figthing games i would stare at walls all day or live under a bridge and harass girls like maki

Is Ski x Cujo the absolute worst commentary duo that has ever existed? It makes it 10x worse that there's 5 minutes between each fucking match

any Vs game where you can bust your ebin leet pro 100hit combos by simply touching your opponent

Hisako will be in Soul Calibur VI!

Stop acting like people owe you shit and just move away from your home town you gimp.

Your description fits me as well. Who is donnie? DougFunnie?

post merc

youtube.com/watch?v=O8b_GoTh_bw

BASED

Whoever said this isn't the worst conceivable commentary duo, what do you have to say now?

They are individually some of the worst commentators ever and they seem to have antisynergy together making each other even worse.

playblue

I can assume that a T7 player who's gone 9-2 or whatever recently and is "2nd dan" is intentionally deranking right

I just got done with a long TFH session. I bullied some pony avatar guy who just bought the game. He sounded like he was going to cry. Went 47-3 in rounds. It's actually pretty fun for those thinking about getting it.

If you're US, join the air force. Get a basic bitch maintainer job.
Lots of people in the AF play fightan, and have on base tourneys, and locals.

That'd be cool as shit, no lie.

DBZF isn't anime, it's mahvel/skullgirl shit. It barely plays like an anime game. Even Jiyuna said it isn't anime.

Reminder that bullying is for cowards who can't pick on people of their own size.

GAMECUBE NINTENDO

dooberz is so sick

no vappa i will not buy your ponishit
I'm drawing the fucking line at fucking ponishit

self promoting shills like sajam took over so now no decent player wants to do commentary without getting paid a bunch

wish i was Jubei bros..

this but change dooberz to sfv

Skisonic and Kuso Kate is the hypothetical worst possible commentary duo, and we are getting to experience it firsthand!

it is definitely anime, jiyuna is just salty it isn't BB

canadians are not people

Look at this dumb vappa not understanding that CAPCOM ALWAYS WINS

>another no substance does gimmick lobby stuff to impress soyboys and they fall for it

Why is it every time I look back at the dooberz stream, it's just one guy getting shit on and is down to Vegeta, while the other guy has 2, some times 3 full or almost full health characters?
Is dooberz just a bunch of shitters that were getting carried by Vegeta and now getting exposed offline?
Not trying to shitpost, this has literally happened like 4 times now when I've checked the stream.

Skullgirls Engine

>all that effort wasted on ponyshit

Whats wrong with his post?

do people play on PC
what time of day

If you ain't watching all the tournys you're a brainlet.

they could have made a real game and gotten a much wider audience in the fgc but no they had to go with pony shit

6pm -10pm on the west coast. There's always a handful of people to fight.

i don't have it on pc, but from what i've heard ps4 is more popular

Slim Thug confirmed smasher

This, but loli and weebshit

tfw u jump back and a16 grabs you

>implying they would have put in effort if it wasn't ponyshit

So this is the last Winter Brawl ever, right?

What the fuck were they thinking with Sakura's 5MP?

>league up to super bronze
>get laggy ken
>league down
>league up to super bronze
>laggy Blanka
>league down
JUST ENOUGH. STOP TEASING ME.

They wouldnt have been funded by the autistic pony fans if they did that. Look at Cerebrawl which tried to do that and is definitely not getting funded.

does injustice 2 have one didnt look like it

It's shitters playing and the last character(vegeta will always be last because of his assist) has more staying power because of sparking. So yeah. When one player is better than the other and the loser has Vegeta that's what you will see almost always.

Why? What happened?

PLAY BEST SIDEKICK!!! (Second Best Robin!!!)

based pubic_hair_peek tag

I feel like just waiting for sunday to watch

pools always tire me out

>jive 4.9k viewers
>dooberz 6.1
OH NO NO NO NO

Bestcone better be Dick fucko.

sfv

I'm in the same boat but Blankas in super bronze are really easy to deal with. Just be patient.

Why does DBFZ have thousands more viewers than SFV even though DBFZ is on a much smaller Twitch channel and just started in the scrub pools?

why are east coast tournaments so bad? I feel embarrassed for my coast