Previous: >Official Stuff
Steam Page: store.steampowered.com/app/698780/Doki_Doki_Literature_Club/
Monika's Twitter: twitter.com/lilmonix3

>Guides
Guide: gameplay.tips/guides/1298-doki-doki-literature-club.html
Actual guide to get the "good" end: pastebin.com/q3nGy9Fa

>Art and Miscellaneous
Fan-Made Content Pastebin: pastebin.com/BRy67t0s
Game Files Dump (full): mega.nz/#!omBgAY7a!qbh7FYCcYnjIN7G9bGGDy343CLBCRaOIuiHN8SwPT7k
Wiki: ddlcwiki.ga/wiki/Main_Page
Booru: ddlc.booru.org
Map: zeemaps.com/map?group=2793739#
"Your Reality" sung by (You): youtube.com/ watch?v=7acpV4fKp9Y (remove the space)

>when things get hairy
National Suicide Prevention Lifeline (USA): 1-800-273-TALK (8255)
International Association for Suicide Prevention (EU): iasp.info/resources/Crisis_Centres/Europe/
Lifeline (AU): lifeline.org.au/get-help/get-help-home

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=YYoOIGBcN48
nodtotherhythm.com/?NnsmpdhR
nodtotherhythm.com/?25zV49Zw
nodtotherhythm.com/?Ul1zLNLN
nodtotherhythm.com/?0BrFpnFE
nodtotherhythm.com/?P7u75IZa
nodtotherhythm.com/?XJE2Lrkb
nodtotherhythm.com/?J5PfbVDy
nodtotherhythm.com/?lItoWHCL
nodtotherhythm.com/?3jgb8BdA
nodtotherhythm.com/?oUQ0gy4r
nodtotherhythm.com/?naK2WkVV
nodtotherhythm.com/?uAA4HXp5
nodtotherhythm.com/?M2mmnmBI
youtube.com/watch?v=x4sqMNHZxjI
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

First for *hugs*

I love my wife!

Hello Anons - a final call for any fics! We're past the (extended) deadline so this is your last chance!

Friendly reminder that the Doki Doki Literature Club General - /ddlc/ does NOT condone any of the following:

- Underage drinking
- Self harm
- Suicide and suicide attempts
- Substance abuse (Any)
- Waifu wars
- Waifu bullying
- user bullying
- Heating water for your tea on the microwave (Please buy a[n electric] kettle)
- Not doing your best to be the user your waifu would like
- Staying up late

And, finally, you are encouraged to try/cry and exercise both your body with a healthy walk around the block or a flight of stairs in your daily commute and your creativity by writing texts of any kind.

I love my wife!

I want to press my face into Monika's silky head of hair and inhale the scent as much as my heart desires.

*chum*

I'm not sure if this counts as a hit or a miss.

Which doki is the best pilot? And what does she fly?

A daily reminder that Sayori loves you.

>WHIPPED.png
No harm shall be brought to smol pinku capcake while I'm on watch

Friendly reminder that you should do your best and improve yourself so your Doki can be proud of you.

You sacrifice your soul to bring your Doki into the world early, but you die a sudden, tragic death. Now it is time for your Doki to travel through Hell and find your soul in the circle you were sent to and bring you back.

She is the sun in my sky!

No problem, in all seriousness it's pretty funny desu,
thanks for the blessing as always.
Ah right, yeah I've seen you post here and there in threads and gave your story a good read through a while ago while it was still in progress. I noticed you've finished it but never got round to reading it, should do that now.
I've never caught anyone else getting the "Bless you" treatment though, although I'm pretty sure there's a few different people who throw one my way the moment I mention the fics name.
I really need a better name for the love of god.
No worries, I prefer ladnon anyway since it ties in with my "Lad" shtick pretty well
Me, I made the edit when someone said you were Aussielads doki, was pretty hilarious desu
No.

Monika enters your reality but she becomes OR3O
How do you feel?
What do you do?

m.youtube.com/watch?v=YYoOIGBcN48

Your wife has a downright ghastly resemblance to my mother. Odd.

>doki is too excited to see you and does the thing where they turn around like that greek guy

I like Sayori because shes the default option and it says a lot about my inability to adapt or try new things or stray from the norm!
I'm too afraid of making changes and just stick what always felt right to me!

Or rather, I'm drawn to Sayori because I push away the people that like me because I feel that I'm not good enough for them!

warning: FAT
nodtotherhythm.com/?NnsmpdhR

It looks like Natsuki is eating her hair.

Hell yeah.

I doubt that Sayori could get through hell to bring me back to life. I'm sure she would try, but I don't see her succeeding.

Is it normal for me to feel very sad a girl will never say this to me in real life

>mfw I paid the toll at the cordon

Remember

Good evening lads

I'm absolutely proud of you, user. Most of those soldiers have families back home and they're not bad people just for trying to do their job.

Never shoot anyone who doesn't shoot first!

It's very normal to feel bad that no girl will ever tell you that she loves you. And no, relatives don't count.

amen heh

why do her eyes make with the blood leakage?

Monika - Zeta Gundam
Natsuki - Yak-130
Sayori - F-16C block 50
Yuri - E-3 Sentry

Good evening everyone! I hope you're all doing well!
Welcome back to my poetry club!

Word of the thread is "advance"!
Alternatives are 'mirror' and 'heart'.

Well, it's that time of day again. If you'd like to try writing a poem, this is a good opportunity to do so. Just grab a word and write!
Everyone is welcome so don't be shy to try it out!
These words are meant to be used as a guide, and inspiration, a theme, your subject matter, or whatever you want.
Using a shared word helps us all out since it makes it a lot easier for us to compare and contrast, and shows a form of unity.
In any case, have fun everyone, and I'm looking forward to seeing what you create!

Monika!

Well played Ladanon, well played. Also, freaking tell me!

It's mascara

I can't, I'd be breaching a contract I made with Aussielad. I'd rather hide some info from you as opposed to being drowned in Aussies spiders.
Sorry~
Morning lad, how're you doing today?
I'll write something this time, promise!

I was continuing my crusade through Deviantart to find rare pics when I stumbled upon this...thing.
I just had to stop to show this because of just how surreal it is. Like what would you have to have going through your brain to even think of this?

no worries user, i did too
i had no options really, my best gun was the silenced makarov

>trying to do their job
but they're more corrupt than the fucking renegades

Daily reminder that Sayori's butt is BIG and FAT. BIG!!!!!! FAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I love Yuri!

Monika!

I expected Monika to fly an Su-37 Terminator
And I think Sayori would be a good bubbly Skyeye
>"Look out user! Bogey on your tail! Get him!"
and
>"MISSILE ALERT MISSILE ALERT AAAHAHAHA oh good you out turned him"
Yuri would be your wingman, shed be the Edge of your squadron

>ah, another fine addition to my collection

Get this out of here.

>Don't shoot first!
Tell that to those assholes down the road.
Can you get through that electro anomaly? I never tried because I'm a big man and not a big coward.

nodtotherhythm.com/?25zV49Zw
nodtotherhythm.com/?Ul1zLNLN
nodtotherhythm.com/?0BrFpnFE
nodtotherhythm.com/?P7u75IZa
nodtotherhythm.com/?XJE2Lrkb
nodtotherhythm.com/?J5PfbVDy
nodtotherhythm.com/?lItoWHCL
I got bored.

>those noses
>grevious
>cute
i hope that at least he imagined them all killing republic scum together, or at least they work in a grand battlefleet

I use the gap in the barbwire fence, east of the bridge.

I'll find much worse than spiders to drown you in if I don't get my hands on those notes!

wait, fuck i realized that i didnt even meet the soldiers, i did indeed pass the electro anomaly after learning the pattern. more useless rubels for me i guess

>that ending
s p o o k e d

Hello? Am I blocked? Why won't anyone reply to me? Am I all alone?

no one particularly cares, but have a picture of Leto Atreides II

You took Breadlad from me, you'll have to pry those notes from my cold dead hands! And even then you can't have them for they will be GLUED to my cold dead hands!
Besides, I'm incredibly arachnophobic, so there's not much you can do.
Good luck with that one lad!
Now get back on the fucking island or I swear to god

I'm a fucking newfag who got in on this in January, but I have to admit I love what I see going on in these threads. It reminds me a lot of the days before /mlp/, when people were enthusiastic and positive and happy about New Thing They Like. Older hands rediscovering and rekindling their spirits alongside young hearts learning to hope for their uncertain future. It was a blessed time. You are blessed folk, all of you. Hold on to that happiness and don't let it go. All the love and laughter in the world can be yours.

ive also made mine
nodtotherhythm.com/?3jgb8BdA
nodtotherhythm.com/?oUQ0gy4r
nodtotherhythm.com/?naK2WkVV
nodtotherhythm.com/?uAA4HXp5
nodtotherhythm.com/?M2mmnmBI

Natsuki's butt!

Your bait is pretty weak desu. Also, we're all just figments of your imagination anyway, so why bother pleading for our attention.

It's not bait, it's how I truly feel.
Why would you be drawn to Yuri or Natsuki? In the first run you don't even interact with them much and I followed my heart when picking the words that resonated the most with me and it ended up being Sayori the most. You hardly know anything about Natsuki or Yuri and you've been with Sayori from the beginning.

Monika is definitely more like the Mia than Arachne. Monika would coil her user all night and never let go!!!!

nah

Nice try!
I'm only slightly uncomfortable.

I'll take everything from you Ladanon. Everything! I'll find something that ticks you off worse than spiders and torment you with it till YOU get on the island!

Yes indeed
Make me

We are all the weeaboo thoughts of an eldritch abomination after it binged 9th dimensional anime, ate something weird and fell asleep!

This place is great, but I don't look forward to when we end up like /ksg/ in a few years.

Thanks for the kind words user. And welcome aboard, of course.

We've had our hardships and our trials, but those of us who survived are here to stay.

Thanks for the kind and encouraging words, user. I hope you'll stick around awhile too.

your doki but she buys all the official freddy freaker merchandise

Breadlad was enough! Don't you dare touch anything else or I swear to god I'll put you on that island myself. By force and with a whole lot of alcohol!

no

Now it's time to cut that shit out.

Thanks user!

Lamia Monika sounds like a good idea.

Bullying Fatsuki!

Oh yeah, I wanted everyone's opinion on this.
So, I play on this old WoW private server called Excalibur, it's a really cool server, really blizzlike (albeit a bit fast XP-wise), and it goes up through the good old days of WoW, i.e. vanilla and Burning Crusade. I was wondering if anyone was interested, for our next big /ddlc/ event, to roll up a bunch of new characters and play through together. I personally think it'd be a ton of fun, we could do most if not all of the following:
>Start a guild called Doki Doki Literature Club
>Play as WoW versions of your Dokis or as close as the models will allow
>have a ton of fun together
>Have a brand new /ddlc/ activity to do together
>Become closer friends with your fellow anons
What do you guys think? It's completely free, and doesn't ask for anything more than an email account, a username, and a password. The DL for the server on-site is a torrent, but if people are interested and can't torrent, I can throw the file into a dropbox for you guys.

You drew first blood, not me.

You already know about D&D Dokis, but now it's fantasy Dokis playing Pens & Poems, the hottest new literature club tabletop RPG!

>your doki
>your favourite balkan war song

youtube.com/watch?v=x4sqMNHZxjI

>It's completely free
I thought it was a monthy sub.

That'd be cool and all if I didn't hate MMORPGs. They're just a waste of my time. It's just grind, grind, grind, but it never goes anywhere. People keep telling me "oh keep going and it gets better!" but it never does.

How are you guys??
I've been gone all day
I miss you all
When is it comfy hours?

Being fought over is kind of fun tbqh

Too bad you can't go Horde so you can all play green Anons.

>the thicc Human models
>THICC DOKIS
unngfhhhghfk

>Forsaken Sayori

seems interesting, id definitely give it a shot if we can start it

Never played WoW before but I'm down if my toaster can handle it. We should always encourage any activity which brings /ddlc/ together instead of tearing it apart.

Threads have been comfy all day!

In that case I'm gonna kick your arse lad, just you wait and see.
Last nights edit still makes me laugh like hell desu
Come back to me tho, I loaf you more than he ever could

I want Monika to sit in my lap and read after I get home at least once a week. I will of course pleasure myself by pressing my face in her hair and listening to her heart beat.

>glasses
>sweater
>slightly untidy hair

user, are you trying to make me nut?

I've been looking for rare pics of dokis (although they're primarily of Natsuki) on Deviantart with varying levels of success and horrifying failure.

Monika but after spending a year with her in the space classroom, her programming resets and she doesn't know (You) anymore and is scared of her surroundings.

I don't have the dedication or the time to play MMOs anymore, and I doubt that more than a handful of anons in this general do, either. You can try, but I think that you will not get very many people.

Did you find any fat ones?

thats good! i hope they stay comfy
oh yeah, i saw your post earlier with the star wars pic.
you find any good ones in particular??

Wait, before the game starts she is about to kill herself before (You) show up. What happens now?