Own a business making roughly 10k/month. Never had an entry level paying job

Own a business making roughly 10k/month. Never had an entry level paying job.

It's kind of a fantasy of mine to get a shitty minimum wage job and be bossed around by a cuck making $13/hr all while flirting with cute 18 yo HS girls. Where should I apply?

23 btw

Lifeguard

Tell us more about your loans

Hollister

Abercrombie

If you're ripped

If you're gl

You can also apply to be a hooters manager

im in the same position OP. i've never had a normal job. i always think it would be fun to get a job at like a fast food or like home depot or some shit just for the fuck of it

im 26 i worked in construction (for my dad) and now have rental properties and trade stocks im worth over 500k and i kind of get upset that i never had a normal job, its something that i feel i may never experience

I was the same way til life took an unexpected turn.. long story short worked at walgreens for a bit. Fuck walgreens.

How do I get into stock trading? I wanna be worth 500k too..

i didn't make the 500k from stocks... i worked construction from age 16 to about 25 i bought a piece of shit property fixed it up, rented it out, then bought another piece of shit and fixed it up and rented it out. i have 3 units now then the real estate market started advancing quick and i couldn't make money fast enough to buy property so i got into stocks (about 4 years ago) ive only made about 10 grand this year on stocks and only have about 25 grand tied up in the stock market

Did you buy houses or commercial?
My dad did the same. he bought his houses in '08-09 I remember him buying a 4 bedroom 2 bath for only 35k at the time.
I just don't want a normal 9-5

I have the same dream, but it's mostly to be a dick to rude customers. Stand up for the employees who can't afford to lose the job type of deal.

houses.

Only reason why i got into stocks is because i went to college and took accounting to learn more money management after i got my houses going. In that accounting class i met a guy that got me into stocks. Then just recently he got me into crypto. i still like stocks better though.

but if you want to get into stocks id suggest looking into portfolio balancing, if you don't have alot of money to start and are in the u.s. robinhood has no minimum and commission free trading, once you get more money in your account try getting a better broker, like a tdameritrade or etrade.

i also bought my houses in 09-10

if you don't want a normal 9-5 look into investing majority of your money into something that gives you a return just for holding (bonds or dividends) and try to pick it up when its low. Once you get a sizeable investment portfolio going start looking into higher risk higher reward investments

Thank you for the help.

Help me guys. I sold my app last year and now retirement is boring me. App was just a one time niche idea, I exited with 2.45 million dollars. The whole experience really robbed me of my teenage years, now all I want to do is become a janitor and mop up piss all day long pls help me guys how can I possibly do it?

You aren't a self-made man, dumbass, daddy gave you a job at a much higher rate than you should have gotten, advice, and the connections you needed to pretend you're self-made on a fucking anonymous imageboard. You're pathetic, and your children will be pathetic.

i worked my ass off digging ditchs and framing houses while everyone was out fucking around having fun, i went on home schooling and barely passed highschool from working all the time. i quit working for my dad because my dad wasn't paying me shit compared to my investments and his other employees were getting paid way more than me, i don't even really talk to my dad much anymore because as i got older i realized he basically used me for cheap labor because i was his son and caused me to lose out on education and high school experiences to help HIS company.

Also i never claimed that i was self made so you can go ahead and fuck off.

>sucks to hear man. at least you made it

pretty much any listing for minimum wage on CL should do it. I'm terribly awkward and fitting in at work is difficult. I talk about money problems but my heart just isn't in my lies so I keep contradicting myself. Oh well.
That said, I'm nowhere near rich enough to be completely retired. Just rich enough to take min wage jobs and be fine, or retire to a shit-tier country.

working toward money really robbed me of my teenage years, but now i am alot better off than my peers but it still upsets me i never really lived a "normal" life

I've done nothing but mexican manual labor shits my entire adult life. Grew up in generic gang ridden 'hood' from the movies and never had a car. I'm just a generic nerdy lookin dude. The gangs n street fuckers pick on me for being smart (lol?) and my parents have always encouraged me to never get a job. I recently picked up some conservative values which made me realize how much of a piece of shit I am. It leads to a lot of guilt, but also motivation to do better. I never did drugs, fuck you gang pussies. Fuck you parents for drilling the wrong ideas into my head.

When I got the internet it changed everything. I've been learning everything I can about Internet Marketing, Social Media, and the music industry.

I'm 26, about to launch my own Marketing agency, wish me luck!

If you are going to get a job, get one as a server.

You'll get cash tips and if you're trying to bang cuties, a lot of servers will go to a bar after serving and celebrate server appreciation nights.

t. former server at O'Charleys

fucking parents can fuck up your life real quick because you think that what they are doing is right

As a server, I was repeatedly sexually harassed by most of the female staff members.

I was pissed one day and this chick told me to come to the freezer with her.

She put her boobs in my face and made out with me and asked me if I was happier hahaha

I make 8.50 an hour and about to clear the 5k savings mark. I really wish I would have bought AMD the other day at 10 and sold at 11 but the idea of it going down scares me since I would lose so much relative to my situation. I understand I work for scabs and I want out based on principle because fuck scabs. I've been scabbed before. I completely rebuilt my shit car I bought headed to the junkyard for $200 and it's opened up alot of opportunity versus riding the city bus out of the ghetto. I've got applications in for $20hr and $15hr. I think the $20 hr mechanic job is a lost cause but the $15hr thing seems to be chugging along so I think eventually I will make it and it will give me fed benefits. If I keep things going as is I can pay off my ghetto house fairly soon and if this $15 comes through I think I can grind it out in a year or two. I just feel so far behind financially for my age and dont have a good excuse, like heroin, and dont feel like talking about my parents and just being a wage slave for rent money since it sounds like an excuse.

They aren't crackheads like everyone else's parents so they seemed reasonable. But when I forced them to do the math and look at the real situation, it didn't add up.

Generic Joe lurks Veeky Forums. Why you buyin a house, generic joe? Live in a studio closet and save even more money.

you dun goofed and now I`m going to use your humble brag thread to blog about being poor. Right now, when you go on vacation, I make sure your baggage makes it down there to the guy that loads it on planes. I can pretty much predict your bag giving me problems and pull it off to fix it beforehand so it give me lots of time to read the internet between 3:00AM and noon. Then I usually go to sleep. I was in a good mood earlier, since I fixed my leaky toilet, installed some st. augustine, patched a few old rat holes and a ceiling patch from a leaky roof, then installed a flood light in my backyard and tarred down the new roof shingles that didnt stick i installed last week. Until thinking about got me down.

I`m elected best man at my brothers wedding and arguing about renting a suit for 150, when I already own a grey and black suit, but we have to "match match" . I showed him suits we can buy for 150-200. But I don't think he's on board for gay reasons. I`m thinking about getting all the groom-men on board with me and making sure he doesnt match-match and pointing out it's a rental just to break his hand on rental suits.

>1 post by this ID

fucking hell, larpers used to stick around a bit at least in the past

>he thinks $10k/month is a lot of money!!!

better than most at 23 these days.

Tbh the girls at retail are to die for and so easy famalam.

Do retail security for that, you might get lucky and get laid too

I kinda did this.
I bought a company while I still worked in a hospital kitchen. So I'm cooking food for old people at $8.25/hour while secretly making $125/hour after work each day. I didn't tell anyone what I was doing until months later when they cut our paid vacation and I decided to quit.

My wife flips burgers at a local restaurant in the summers just to get out of the house and talk to people. I've considered going back to cooking now that I'm retired also. Work was where I met most of my friends and I haven't worked with people in ages.

Is buying property and renting it out still going to be profitable in a city like Chicago?

Thinking about buying a condo or 2 and renting them out if ethereum goes to the moon

Talking about the north side of chicago too, not the ghetto

I doubt I could survive off the rent of 2 apts though

uh who cares?

>I was repeatedly sexually harassed by most of the female staff members.
that sounds not so bad when youre speaking to a board of virgins

It is a lot of money

Stop with the humblebrags

Implying nepotism is such a bad thing. Stop projecting your discontent with being born into a lower rung, it's not a good look.

living the dream

How much do you owe?