/svg/ - Shadowverse General

Cannon sword isn't bad at all edition

MAQUIA: When the Promised Flower Blooms Tie-In event, literally just login for free stuff
shadowverse.com/news/?announce_id=540

Latest expansion pack is Chronogenesis
shadowverse.com/cardpack/chronogenesis/
Chronogenesis anniversary leaders - Albert, Cerberus, Dark General

What's new?
pastebin.com/u6m70G7G

NEWS
>February nerfs/restrictions - No cards
shadowverse.com/news/?announce_id=539
>January nerfs/restrictions - Bahamut, Magic Illusionist, Thane, Blood Wolf, Aria, Mysterian Knowledge
shadowverse.com/news/?announce_id=520
shadowverse.com/news/?announce_id=527
>Rotation, formats, new class
shadowverse.com/news/?announce_id=442

Official Website
shadowverse.com/

Official deckbuilder and card database
shadowverse-portal.com/

Useful Links
pastebin.com/SZNKYEMi

Previous:

I want to fuck Ephemera

I want to fuck Emerelda

Sorry, but she's permanently booked unless you're black.

I dont want to fuck

Sshhh eris is sleeping..

What went wrong? Shadowverse was so dead yesterday that there's more people watching Wii Fit instead.

Can anyone concede to me for the private match quest?

Everybody's playing DQR right now.

>7/2 mole because +1/0 for every Tension.Gen minions and spells
>Flood board with Storm and TenGen cheap followers
>Use tension to get free 0pp Deal 3 face
>14 damage lethal turn 5
>viewers 大草原 at how "great" the new expac is in making the already stupid unga-class even more stupid

Luna's a nigger

why have you done this

There's still more SV viewers than DQR viewers right now.

C-can we discuss about Shadobasu..? haha

Where do nips even stream?

Openrec, Nicovideo and Youtube.

I want to play N.forest so bad but it's too expensive for me because I've never played ramp, so I don't have Sahaisra x3

leaks WHEN

Nothing left to talk about for 2 weeks unless you wanna talk about which sv you would fug and who has the tightest cunny

>Nothing left to talk about for 2 weeks
The expansion announcement is always around the last day of the 2nd month, followed by a month's supply worth of leeks.

What do you think the theme of the new expansion will be, possibly based on the unused RoB art thus far?

just grind the next chest event and use your take2 tickets and you should have them x3

Fucking nerf Skull Ring.

Where i can learn how to Dirt?
My usual hand is also all my 5+ cards

Nice Aria restriction, roach is now in the dumpster.

you play dirt in unlimited where you can feast on ungatards and vegan vampy

Shut up dyke.

I am thinking i am just gave up on getting GM, it's just too hard
Nothing is fun to play and everything seems so hard to beat without some bullshit

gaming all ngiht mother fucker

give up for this expac if you don't have time to grind, wait til the next cancer with 60% wr pop up next expac to farm free GM, simple

lol you guys still play this?

I like how we both started around the same time this month and I'm at 9k MP now. Maybe next month

>66 score
Don't stress yourself out trying for GM this month, you only have like 3 days left. Save your effort for next month, you'll have a lot more time to get your 10k score then.

I have been Master score 0-1000 for the last 3 months already

haven deck for rotation please please

Getting 10k in 3 days is way too stressful. Give up and try again next month. For now just have fun playing whatever.

Why do people say Sword is worthless without Albert? It still has shit like Arthur and Hedgehog.

those shits are too "honest" relative to other crafts

Arthur is basically Sword Nephthys.

It's not, Nepthys is somewhat a better card but completly unplayable
Arthur only purpose is to slow down shit for Albert 9pp lethal

>comparing Arthur to Nep
Do you really believe flooding with 2pp followers with Arthur is equal or comparable to pulling Khawy, Morde, and possibly Twilight and/or Lurching off of Nep?

>completly unplayable
She's still fine in Unlimited, only problem is you autolose to Dshift like you always have. Nep handles unlimited aggro fairly well though, so she's far from unplayable.

He is suffering due to otohime's sins, once all the boardwipes rotate out he will be much better.

They don't have any other win condition, albert is single handedly carrying the craft from absolute poverty. All arthur does is vomit low-impact drops that are easily aoe'd down

I would hardly compare it to something like nep, who destroys the strongest enemy follower in play, heals you for that amount, and produces an immortal win condition (possibly two with twilight)

100% of the Shadow players in Unlimited run ZeusReanimate
100% of them
You play ZeusReanimate too, you can't fool me into thinking you tryhard with Nep because i know you play ZeusReanimate

>Arthur only purpose is to slow down shit for Albert 9pp lethal
Yeah about that... This is my only loss today out of 14 games while I'm still having a ladder anxiety this morning.

Because that's the only good card ever being printed for Sword

Sword winning without Albert basically relies on the opponent bricking while you draw every single cheap card in the first half of your deck.

Skull Ring should cost 4 or its reanimate cost should be much higher. Like 6.

Just look at how many cards he used agaist you
He hadn't a proper way to Albert your ass and so he had to try grinding you down to death

>try grinding you down to death
It's the other way round, the board flood is endless, mars has to be removed very quickly and he still removed my evolved BnB with little effort. Israfil was cleanly removed with lancer so I had to remove a 4/3 hedgehog with jungle albert, then he responded with that board. It was over 4 turns ago but I kept on and prayed that I may still live with an ETA topdeck. No alberts were played this game.

Shadow is unironically balanced and where it should be
If they change anything skull ring, they should rework it to have negative synergy with Atomy but functionally unchanged for the rest of the decks

I've been highrolled by atomeme more times than I've seen Zeus reanimate.

Also I'll add that I still haven't smacked his face even until my turn 10, because he constantly has threats up that I must answer immediately.

Skull Ring's reanimate being 2 makes it pay for itself, which is very stupid.

Atomy is ZeusReanimate
Guess proper name would be AtomyZeusReanimate, you either get turn3 Atomyed or turn5 Zeus, just pick one

Not him but in unlimited, nep can be tier 1 depend on what is meta on ladder for that day
I got a good winstreak going against all the control blood and midrange decks cause they are too slow, 50/50 against reanimate and favorable if I go 1st in that matchup as well

In the end CG was really ToTG 2.0
An unfun shithole
Still waiting for the 11 decks KMR, because i see mostly 3 decks: Daria RampDragon and NeutralForest which is basically ramp dragon using wards instead of ramping cards

>playing rotation

>In the end CG was really ToTG 2.0
>An unfun shithole
But according to SteamCharts(tm), ToG is the most popular expansion to date.

I still see a lot of Dirt Rune and DEM Portal.

I'm not maining Nep in my climbing right now, but all the shadow dailies I keep getting stuck with end up making me play her a lot regardless. I'm not a fan of how the reanimate list plays anyway, seems way too dependent on hitting certain cards on certain turns, whereas the only way Nep bricks is if you hit your high-costs too early or somehow miss Nep on turn 8.

>Cannon sword isn't bad
I wonder who could be behind this post.

A-am I safe now, /svg/b-bros? I want to rest now, I want to gently weep in a corner now due to ladder anxiety.

Cannon sword does okay against daria, and very good against portal and windmill/non-windmill dragon due to roland alone and the nature of windmills killing their own neutrals. Eats shit if there's a BnB to cockblock it.

>Play against Shadow
>Turn 10, he has 3 hp left. Lmao just death's breath and Ceres bro
>Turn 11, Just give me another Ceres bro
>Turn 12, Just Aisha bro
How the fuck is this fair?

>unlimited
Meanwhile other crafts kill you as early as turn 7

>Turn 12 in unlimited
Am I dreaming? Is this for real?

it's very real when you have to play around so many bs cards

For whatever reason they believed Shadow, which has Eachtar, needed Albert too.

>it's another episode of "/svg/ acts like it's surprising and bullshit that decks have ways to make sure the game ends"
See pic related

I wish take two had some sort of strategy element to it. It's literally just "pick the side without the dead card"

Portal and Forest also has Alberts. Arguably rune also has their albert (giant chimera) as long as you spellboost hard enough.

I bet you still think balanced man is broken because you refuse to remove that board, right?

>albert
>without storm
>can't be played at turn 5
>has to spend all damage on trash mobs first
>actually bricks your hand unlike warden\aisha\albert
You're just putting albert label on random rune card. Rune doesn't have anything even remotely close to albert.

>spellboosts
>giant chimera for 26 face
>not an 'albert'

Rune used to have an Albert, but she got nerfed so hard you're unlikely to ever see her again.

is albert the downfall of sverse?

No, rotations are.

>spellboosts
And?
>giant chimera for 26 face
>26 damage
Yea, sure, 9999 damage face. The story to tell your /hsg/ friends.
>not an 'albert'
>Implying albert splits his damage to followers first and not just hits face directly

this game sucks

Why would you insist on sleeping with roaches and nerds jacking off to each other?

chimera can easily do more damage than albert all things considered. Albert does 6 (six) fucking damage without an evo point at 9pp. demonic strike is more cost effective than that shit.

they might not be the same card but they sure as hell fulfill the same function

yeah... on opposite day.

>chimera can easily do more damage than albert all things considered.
Deepwood Anomaly can easily do more damage than chimera all things considered (doesn't require spellboosts).
>Albert does 6 (six) fucking damage without an evo point at 9pp.
Then giant chimera does 0 damage without spellboosts :)
>demonic strike is more cost effective than that shit.
>demonic strike is more cost effective than Albert
Things /svg/ says. Well, not entire svg, just one dumb swordfag.

>comparing anomaly to giant chimera
>a sitting duck like aegis that does nothing the turn it's dropped
>comparing the brick to a 9pp instantaneous effect when played
Forest already has albert, why not use jungle warden as a FAR better example instead of your mental gymnastics?

>Then giant chimera does 0 damage without spellboosts :)
Giant chimera does a minimum of 3 damage with 0 spellboosts.

>comparing anomaly to giant chimera
>comparign storm card like albert\aisha\warden to non storm card that costs 4pp more
>a sitting duck like aegis that does nothing the turn it's dropped
Giant chimera does nothing without spellboosts too and can't be played in early game. It's a card that sits in your hand for entire match and restricts your options.
>comparing the brick to a 9pp instantaneous effect when played
>Draw giant chimera on turn 9
>Instant 9999 dmg face
:)
>Forest already has albert, why not use jungle warden as a FAR better example instead of your mental gymnastics?
The whole comparison to giant chimera is mental gymnastics in the first place. People whine about alberts but rune doesn't have one and they try to fucking design it on the spot. Sounds dumb as fuck but they still do it because
>muh rune oppressor should look op too
>muh 49% wr, doesn''t let sword to smash forest decks in tournaments
>doesn't let sword to have 16-18 winstreaks with different decks

>Giant chimera does nothing without spellboosts too and can't be played in early game.
Eachtar does nothing without shadows too and can't be played in early game.

No it does 0 damage on turn 9 assuming you have played at least one 3pp+ card or have some followers already. The guy just tells about 26 damage without realizing that board should be empty and it's never empty, otherwise you need much more spellboosted dmg to go through all followers and hit face.

>tfw Rotation is what will save this game
My opinion desu
Cards rotating out is a good thing

>0 damage on turn 9
Read the card.

Let me wait 2 turns to counter eachtar with giant chimera.
>Plays nothing on turn 9
Unpredictable and proactive, right?

Stats: 6/6
Effect: Fanfare: Deal a pool of 3 damage divided between all enemies. First deal damage to the earliest-played enemy follower. (If there is enough damage in the pool, deal damage equal to that follower's defense.) Then deal damage to other enemy followers in the order they were played. If any damage is left in the pool afterward, deal it to the enemy leader.
Spellboost: Deal 1 more damage.

It's (3+X)/Y followers on board who can take damage and if Y=0 all damage go on face user

Read my post again.

And yet you're using the worst case scenario for giant chimera (literally topdeck turn 9 or 0 spells play while opponent has a substantial board at the same time) to justify that it's impossible for giant chimera to reach the same amount of burst albert and comrades can do. The situation completely changes when you have a board of wards for Albert, Warden, Safira and Aisha, but not Giant Chimera.

How viable is Reanimate shadow in Rotation?
Can't reanimeme Unlimited, too expensive

Tier 3. I had a decklist for it that I used until 4k, then swapped to midshadow until GMs, and neutral forest beyond that.

No way to get Zeus out earlier than turn8
Don't bother

no Atomy makes it meme tier
Mostly Khawy spam unless you get Zeus in grave