IS IT POSSIBLE?

Everyone seems convinced that Bitcoin will crash soon.

Is it possible that this is just the beggining?

Chart proves that it is.,,

yeah we're hitting 10k next month

you mean tonight

Probably not. too many people relying on BTC and 100% match.

That said, can any oldfag tell me what specifically caused the 2013/2014 crash?

Google it. Can't really remember some shit with China and the biggest exchange MtGox getting hacked

Actual oldfag btw this was when all crypto shit was on /g/ and I was to young and stupid to become a millionaire. Awful feel. Won't miss this run.

>oldfag
>young when btc was cheap
fuck off

Can't help when I was born nigger. Doesn't mean I haven't been here a while. So elite bro

coinbase seems to be having a lot of issues as of late... inb4 they got hacked.. and everyones information is stolen

Ignore the chart
If you understand that BTC is humanity's chance to escape central control of money then you will buy as much as you can

Could've been in college when btc was cheap and 30 now...

In Bitcoin? Everything's fucking possible.
It's the birth of a new market , soon more people are gonna ditch the stockmarket, forex, all the other shit and join crypto since it's accessible to anyone wanting to trade, we're witnessing the birth of the golden age of crypto.

>thinks oldfag means time spent on Veeky Forums

mtgox's willy bot drove the price up, mtgox gets hacked price crashes

>cheap
breh I mined btc when it was half a buck in 2011

Did you hold hard?

BTC to 500k by 2024

>Being a literal nigger

I am a blessing to you 14 year olds lol

waiting for it to dip. already at 1790.

Good for you. I tried and failed because lazy and no posterity. Ive been on crypto since the inception no need to swing your crypto dick

look at that volume. there are some major BTC hoarders out there which is causing the price to skyrocket. Sooner or later all that volume will be dumped one way or another.

Where's the BTC support line though? $1550? $1200? It's consistent uptrend makes it difficult to identify it's support.

Under 1300 and we are going to there right now. I already sold it and will buy back under $1300-$1400

The fact that retards like you exist makes me very happy.

coinbase has a quite a bit of protection between keeping the majority of their coins in cold storage and being FDIC insured, making it so that even if it were hacked the damage wouldn't be too severe.

What is going to happen to the value of the altcoins during the BTC crash?

Will they go up, or fall in relation?

All down except ETH. ETH will go up a lot.

Could you explain why, please?

because ethereum doesn't rely on bitcoin anymore, its in its own eco system, there's even ethereum marketplaces now

if bitcoin dips, people will transfer it into ethereum for safe storage