Is ETH worth holding onto anymore? It seems to never want to go past $90...

Is ETH worth holding onto anymore? It seems to never want to go past $90. Should I sell once it gets to that point again or wait for the dip and buy more?

>tfw i was around when the shills where shilling BTC @ fucking like 0.01 a BTC
I might buy $500 or $1000.... nahh cbf
>BTC goes to the moon
> would have been a millionare

ETH
>ETH Shills shill ETH
I should buy some they are only a few cents
nah cbf
>eth goes to the moon
fml

And it seems to not want to go under 83 either. It will bounce back and forth for a while, as is expected. I think this will continue until some news comes out, and then shoots to 140, and down to 120 and bounces for a while, and settles around 130. Rinse and repeat.

Eth alliance
Raiden network
Dapps
China yuen token

Theres enough hype to fuel this train imo.

There's some serious resistance to it going $100+ and I think it's mostly everyone scared.

It hitting $100 would be good once BTC corrects for the brand, but who knows.

people said the same about $500 btc

oh I don't think the resistance is forever, it just feels like ETH is in a temporary rut

do you have the attention span of a fucking hamster

just think what the resistance will be when btc gets closer to 2k.

my guess is btc will approach 2k then completely fucking crater from the resistance and long term holders sending eth over $100 one of these days

>It seems to never want to go past $90
give it a chance - wasn't it hovering around $50 a month ago?!

No, but I am new to this whole thing and I'm impatient. I want it to moon already or dip to sub $1 so that i can buy more.

82 was the floor and you're going to have to deal with that

notice how every bubble has a clear 2-day peak. bubbles dont "round off". since we are hovering near the high this long, it means we are probably going higher

Holy shit you are a faggot, ETH has doubled in price in just 2 weeks and you have the nerve to complain about it not mooning?

Just kill yourself and get a life you massive piece of worm shit. You aren't cut out for coin investing.

I kind of feel the same, OP.

Im new to following shares and coins and ETH had so much momentum just a couple of days ago which all seems to have vanished. I guess its some sort of a psychological thing too that ETH hovers around a fixed value atm just for the sake of reassuring it is really there for a reaaon and wont just plummit back down. But it does seem really odd to me, too.

>be in a race
>suddenly stop and ponder about the race being worth it to put energy into cause it doesnt seem right for some abstract reason
>continue running the race

Its not like crypto is backed by fundamental stats, so why the hovering/pondering phase?

Couldn't have said it better myself

Because the price just doubled in value, many people are going to take profits... Jesus fucking Chris is everyone around here actually retarded?

Keep holding it! DO NOT SELL. ETH IS LONG TERM. Every fucking time it shoots up, it goes down a bit and everyone thinks it's over. IT ISN'T. Within 2 weeks it will moon again to over $140, then it will fall to below $130 and stabilise for a while. That's just how ETH is.

>Jesus fucking Chris
mfw my name is Chris

would you climb everest in one go

would you?

would you just keep walking and climbing continuously

no

you would stop and take a break along the way

you may even go down a bit to acclimatise to the altitude

this is exactly what ETH is doing

exactly

its exactly the same thing - climb and rest, climb and rest

the only difference is that the end goal is the moon not some stupid hill

Nice analogy, faggot

Here's another one: AVALANCHE

poor analogy imo. Climbing I would only rest for some physical shortcoming of whatever sort (being tired, needing oxygen etc) or to enjoy the view, maybe.

Maybe presuming that eth will def go to the moon is the problem. What the other guy said, cashing out after value doubled is related to minimizing risk, I guess

kek

no we are just enjoying the view

i bought at $17

i am enjoying the view of my gains

im so high up you no coiners are just specks of dust

i dont even need oxygen the air is so thick up here

there is a long way to go still

but it will be worth it

to feel my krampons digging into the surface of the moon

the sudden realisation that im on the moon without a space suit

but whats this

i can breathe just fine