> active team with constant updates
> an honest project with good incentive
> no pajeets

>Youtube Channel
youtube.com/channel/UCXatRidLHbngYUtF8JXICPA

> Follow their timeline
humaniq.co/

>Cambridge development
bdaily.co.uk/technology/25-04-2017/momentum-gathers-behind-blockchain-app-humaniq-as-it-launches-cambridge-innovation-hub/

>British Apprentice Winner joins team
cryptocoinsnews.com/bbcs-apprentice-winner-joins-ico-humaniq/

Ofc it does any ICO coin should hit $20 mil easy

>filename

yeah because finding white ambassadors in African countries is possible.

KEK
not touching this with a 10 foot pole

No. But thanks for buying my bags at 4.5k :)

> be op
> discover cryptocurrency
> nxc sending satellites into space
> eth becoming the internet of the future
> xrp becoming the banking of the future
> see hmq niggercoin
> hmq nigger coin goal is mobile banking
> tfw mobile banking already exists
> tfw niggers want you to trust them with your money
> tfw zimbabwe
this isn't even a scam coin. it's a retard litmus test. you deserve to lose your money for even asking about HMQ

Are you guys retarded?
THESE ARE FUUCKING AMBASSADORS TO THE NIGGGERS THEY ARE TRYING TO GIVE BANKING TO.

I bought ICO for 50% bonus.
40% profit if I sold now, but I see a future.

DAILY REMINDER THAT HMQ IS SHIT AND YOU WILL GET SCAMMED.

Also, there's nothing on their github. It's just a bunch of air. Fuck HMQ. Letting poor niggas pay with crypto? How the fuck do they gain internet access in the first place. To top that off, an average joe in Europe is not even able to buy crypto without a hassle how do you expect to let Abu Bajubu use crypto while he can't even read the alphabet.

its going to be hard to get internet access from the moon

its going to be hard to get internet access if you cant pay for your internet since you lost all your money on this HMQ meme

sell half, get your money back, play with the money you got for free. If shit hits the fan you don't lose any money and if it shoots up you will still make a killing.

>no pajeets
>instead you have Africans
>thinking this is any better

Many of you fuckheads don't realise how overvalued HMQ is. Their marketcap is around 50-150 mil. right now. Wait until coinmarketcap will update their info and everyone will dump

DESU, this is my one gamble.
rest I got in ETH, BTC, and soon to be LTC once the hype dies.
I've been following the projected since pre-ICO and I genuinely believe Alex Fork demonstrates the qualities of a great leader and will do good things for HMQ.

>not buying darcrus for longterm. stay poor.

market caps actually at 12mil.

wish you the best of lucks user. I honestly don't see a future unless they propose something to actually integrate or start working with the existing way the people use non smartphones to pay for their shit.

their eco-system is built around lending smart-phones out at $10-20, to be paid back by filling captchas and referrals. To 3rd worlders without a safe storage of value and without smart-phones its quite obvious this would catch on.

I guess so, right now I know they use the regular phones and sms to do a lot of shit, from paying bills to moving around money to pay for shit or services. Still 10 bucks for those guys is a shitton of money.

not sure on the exact number, but early users are granted 500 free HMQ tokens, which is $35.00 at the currrent price

This user is right. Jews are using these niggs to black lives matter our crypto to create division at the snap of a finger.

And now after reading all this FUD about the coin, I'm 100% certain that this coin and project will be a hit.

Anyone want to invest in it, do it, then laugh at this wannabe traders who are buying XBY and daytrading Ripple, because someone from this board told them to.

He's right though. Humaniq is a loser from a business proposition standpoint. There's a reason nobody has already been successful at bringing banks to the unbanked in Africa; There's no money in it, and nothing that Humaniq is doing is unique or significantly different than business models used by its non crypto counterparts.

Humaniq is Buterin's humanitarian project; nobody who is already unfamiliar with the concept of storing your money in an account wroth someone else is going to want to put it in volatile cryptocurrency, and asking people to take the risk that their dinner money won't be there next time they need it is a losing proposition.

Don't invest in this coin if you like making money, because Humaniq is a turd from a financial standpoint.

So are you telling me that you fucking imbeciles fueled a $5M ICO for this ?

Getting scammed by Nigerian princes in 2017 is mind bending

WE

WUZ

KANGZ