/xivg/ - Final Fantasy XIV: Stormblood General

Have you transferred to our lord and savior Balmung yet?

>Upcoming event: Little Ladies' Day
na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/special/2018/Little_Ladies_Day/

>Eureka 4.25
forum.square-enix.com/ffxiv/threads/358806-Letter-from-the-Producer-LIVE-Part-XLII-Update-Thread

>4.2 Patch Notes
na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/topics/detail/75c691f90f4a7da3907f0671ac33e139e9792abf

>Job Guide
na.finalfantasiaxiv.com/jobguide/battle/

>Resources, Guides, Free Companies and Linkshells
pastebin.com/raw/FZZm7Rbn

>Previously on /xivg/:

Post neighbourhoods not necessarily yours

you might hate putt but he is the only male character that posted images of the nude mode

Yeah cause others are not pathetic virgins that play video games with nude mods

>cum scales appropriating a sharlayan job
why is this allowed

i think meower boye dongs are just super

yeah what an achievement, I bet his parents are proud of him

I'm not sure what to put in this empty space

Was he the au ra too? or am I going senile and it was just the cat.

kill yourself retard

they are thanks
au ra boys are yucky

beepy are you here?
we need to talk

not even hiding the samefag
god you're pathetic

Would that solve my housing dilemma

it would solve us having to read your stupid posts which is even better

the writer is typing

I honestly find lizard boys attractive somehow but the extreme amount of them and cats made me not like them as much.

>implying yours are any better

hello

by at least a magnitude of 10, bloodretard

you are not actually beepy

xth for having dinner with your comrades!

its nice to watch these cutscenes again but was it really necessary to force you to watch them

dang im not?

>but was it really necessary to force you to watch them
Yes

None of your posts are game related so... yours are worse by 10 at least.

i posted plenty about the game in the last thread
hard to do it now since you haven't ended your pathetic life yet

> Get RDM to 70 and finally take it into something that's not a dungeon.
> Instantly become acquainted with the Displacement/Corps-a-corps trap.
I can't play this job.

Yes. 15 dollar if you want to skip cutscenes 15 dollar per raid/dungeon/etc. Pay up white piggu

After playing trial I have decided on buying Complete Edition but I'm confused. In some shops they call it "Complete Collection" despite the fact that thumbnail with game box clearly says "edition". Is that the same thing?

Guess I'm a creep now, that user said so and he's an authority

if you're not flinging yourself off the edge at least twice every fight you're not playing correctly

Oh yeah? Whatchya creepin'?

I'm not that person though :Y

does it list all the games? if yes, you're good

me too
post ebin dicks!

Some of them come with extra in game cosmetics.

If it has all the stuff it should be the same. I might be gay though and complete collection means the collector's version. I think it's the same though.

I don't suppose anyone would be willing to point me in the direction of a pirated version of the current nude mod?

What shoes would fit with the rest of this outfit?

don't waste my time then, dicklet

the bestman shoes, they blend in pretty well

> Pretend to die after 60 days from something that's not killing myself.
> Instantly become acquainted with a new set of forgiving betas.
I don't need a job.

Fabolous look. You're a creep, but the good kind of creep.

keep replying lol

ok

Are you also a weirdo?

Moogle Slippers

Not even that. I just CaC and Displace into bad stuff.

I hard a hard time reading this but your brown wojak explains why.

Transfer to Balmung and creep on me thanks

Hey kid, wanna __________pvp______________?

>The only time people talk to me is when they want ERP
>Every time I want to do something they just ignore me
>When I fanta into something they don't like, they cut contact altogether
Should I just transfer to a different server and start over?

You could always make friends with people who aren't flaky perverts.

Just make friends that actually hang out with you for you and not your erp? Easy enough, right?

Everything!

I was trying to make a Cu glamour but I can't find a tight bodysuit chestpiece, and I dont have the right hair atm.

Yes and I am also homeless musstard.

But idk how to feel with the lag again, I've become so spoiled with actually being able to move and attack.

Sure, after I go to my appointments and take the doggo for a walk. so in about 2 hours, lol.

If you're on balmung can talk to me/add me. Admittingly I'm also a pervert but, i do not mind friends or erp buddies to play with in general too. I am a casual though.

Would you creep a crepe? I feel like I could right about now.

And how do I do that? No one ever wants to be my friend.
I don't even erp that much, but those are the only people that even respond to me.

Either you haven't found someone that's not a pervert or you're too shallow to actually be considered a real non ERP friend.
I'm sorry user.

Post some housing designs.

what legs are those?

Which beast tribe?

best man not beastman, the ones you buy in uldah for like 5k that every retard tries to sell on the mb for 20k

Get mudfish and try the lag with an alt!

Best Man, as in the groom's pal. You can get them from the clothing shop in Ul'dah near the PGL guild.

Maybe...
I don't want another person that just uses me for ERP.
What do you mean by shallow? They all already have friends and I just always get thrown to the side like some trash once they are done with me, it feels like.

Oh yeah, I forgot female characters can wear that

Uhh, I don't remember the name and I'm not logged in, but if you search on the marketboard for legs they're a lvl 1 piece and like one of the first ones at the bottom of the list

No way someone that cute plays xiv, who is it?

I can barely afford this sub there is no way i could afford a vpn.

but now I need to go afk for a while so

What's his name in-game?

So that's what you were going for.. explains the kinna too. Hmmm.... the extra flair actually ruins it for you but, coloration is really nice and choice of spear too. And leggings though the gold may ruin the cosplay it is pretty.

Meria

Mudfish is like 3 dollars per 6 months in my experience

They get their ERP fill and move on, that's pretty common. People on Balmung have established cliques, they would have to be willing to actually make new friends to keep contact with someone after the curiosity ERP session.
I could probably chat with you in game if you want, I'm an alt though and low level, so it's not like I can do much atm.

Who now?

she posts here
plays on odin and balmung

you're going to love this, trust me. what you're seeing now is my normal state. this is a newfag. and this. this is what is known as a newfag that has ascended above a newfag. or, you could just call this a neo-newfag.

what a useless transformation, you changed your hair so what?

hmhmhm just wait.

has he really found a way to surpass an ascended newfag? is that possible?

he must be bluffing I am what would that make him? a double newfag?

AND THIS.

eh what he doing?

AND THIS IS TO GO EVEN FURTHER BEYOND

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

I'm new to balmung. old rper/erper though. I do it and like it but, we can hang out without that too. Friends in general is more than fine. Up to you though.

Please stop posting this cringey shit.

I'm going to EB her. Cute as fuck.

Hello putt

You do realise that photo is heavily photoshopped?

its not like the non-photoshopped version without the anime eyes is a secret or in any way hard to find

>photoshop
meitu app
idiot

Still selling some bound Eastern Cherry Trees on Balmung
1.5m each if you tell me you're from thread
Pst Evelyn Reiv

Same shit
idiot

not them but who dis?

Please respond.

Taoist's Slops

How good are you at riddles?

Is there any special dialogue if you unlock SAM after you do 4.0?
I know that the RDM c@man calls you the liberator of Ala Mhigo and whatnot but does the SAM trainer have anything?

Balmung is open for alts my friends

Decent. Why?

Same desu

Not an ebin or board celeb. Just a friendly immigrant to Balmung. Anna Frey. Not always super social, mind. But usually.

I don't recall the SAM unlocking quest having anything to do with Ala Mhigo or anything. It was just the guy looking for someone to pass on his skills to. It's been a while though, and I've yet to do any of the rest of the questline.