Marvel Future Fight General /mffg/ - ded Edition

>[NEW!] JOIN THE MFF DISCORD NOW!
discord.gg/8JkgqMA

>/mffg/ FAQ + Resources:
pastebin.com/YudRVGBM

>/mffg/ Tier Lists
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/19KNG2wRLXp9mm4GF1dezxeQxMI7KV5MEO8FjTHVTTuE/edit?usp=sharing

>What is this?
A mobile/tablet 3D action RPG where you collect and train Marvel heroes and villains. Includes multiple game modes and regular updates.

>Is it free?
Yes, the game is (((free))) to play & offers microtransactions.

>Official videos and trailers:
youtube.com/playlist?list=PLZpydps5ZvhKbSgyN3G_A5s0M8luwqpqb (((watch this)))

>Alliances:
>Alliance name: # of inactive days before being kicked: minimum xp/donation points per day
Mobile Muggas: 5: 5000xp
Veeky Forums co: 5: 5000xp
Symbiotic: 5: 5000xp
>REMINDER to participate in Alliance Conquest!

Latest:
>3.8.0 Patch Notes
mobirum.com/article/detail?cafeId=futurefight_en&bbsId=75&id=1044867

>Adam Warlock and Frank buffs
mobirum.com/article/detail?cafeId=futurefight_en&bbsId=75&id=1058020

>Login Events and Sales
mobirum.com/article/detail?cafeId=futurefight_en&bbsId=75&id=1056918

discord.gg/8JkgqMA

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/8JkgqMA
youtube.com/watch?v=-wX7npIR-QY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>discord.gg/8JkgqMA
Everyone join it, We can make MFF (community) Great Again!

Thunderbolts fucking WHEN? ;_;

pls don't die

uni when?

Sorry Greg, your waifu can't save this ded game.

Hopefully never. X-23 as Wolverine was one of the most retarded things to come from NuMarvel.

Really? I didn't read call the comics of 'All New Wolverine, the uni just looks cool.

The gray version of this uni

delet

Greg tryna summon her uni, gonna need to suckle Keke's shekel

It basically ruined the main aspect of Laura: that she WASN'T just Wolverine with tits (like many normies assume she is). She also acted like a completely different person i.e. your typical qurky NuMarvel female character. They threw all of her basic characterization out the window just to make her fit into this costume. And that's the reason I hate it.

>gonna need to suckle Keke's shekel
i will do anything if i have to... a-anythng

I want medusa to jerk me off with her hair!

Yeah I agree, I personally enjoyed Sana Takeda's X-23 comic books.
I just need a new uni on her, she looks to generic in-game, if remove her claws. she's like a canon fodder character (appearance wise).

this uni? yea i can dig that

same

Yes that version

Ew

Lewd

patch when

Never
Ded Game
Ded General
As ded as mugga shitters let this general.

Post your wishlist
>top 5 heroes
>top 5 villlains
Hard mode: no popular X-Men characters and F4 characters. Just to make it less obvious.

>heroes
1. Black Knight
2. Wonder Man
3. Captain Britain
4. Man-Thing
5. Beta Ray Bill

>villains
1. Hobgoblin
2. Morbius
3. Moonstone
4. Purple Man
5. Radioactive Man

>Top 5 Heroes (in no order of preference)
1. Beta Ray Bill
2. Black Knight
3. Firestar
4. Runaways (anyone)
5. Captain Britain/Excalibur

Top 5 Villains
1. SHOCKER
2. Moonstone
3. Purple Man
4. Morbious
5. Batroc

Will RR+dmg proc+stun res obe do for X-23?

If you really don't care about PvP, and by this including AC and BW, then yes.

Otherwise?

why is this general so dead?

A) This update, while it has some nice challenges, also is dissapointingly similar to the Ragnarok update, just kinda more paywall.

B) After the whole shitfest of the cucktimates update, Adam Whalelock, X-23 being sorta "eh" and JEW AND MEEEEEEE,, the F2P players (and some people who did spend money on the game) are dissapointed/boycotting/done with the game.

C) Cozier, ZooM, and all the memers/shitposters/stupid idiots made the people who really talked about the game leave with their shitposting.

explain C?

GBI/RR/5secinv if you really want to main her in TL, AC and BW really only needs the RR and invproc.

Ironic shitposting is still shitposting.

how cancerous is the discord?

Fortunately not even as cancerous as the Reddit MFF one.

Any hope of the Thunderbolts went out the window with Zubbolts crashing and burning.

How much longer until this game completely dies?

Infinity War update will be the deciding factor imo

But the Infinity War update will be horrible. There's literally no possible way for it NOT to be terrible. 2.0 and 3.0 both sucked and Infinity War is nothing but unis for characters that already have mountains of unis and unis for Native T2s.

I've already accepted it being terrible. I'm more interested in what they're going to do after the IW and Ant-man updates because then they're going to have a 9 month stretch of no MCU. That's the deciding factor for me.

>page 10
no

Why does this game need a general? It's not particularly deep or engaging desu. It's a mile wide and an inch deep

I feel like once upon a time there was a justifiable amount of depth to justify the general, which then resulted in enough players frequenting the general to create a community that kept it going for these past, shit, almost 3 years now? Likewise, it basically acted as a place for the three alliances to chat since the in-game chat function fucking sucks.

Now it's just a legacy thing with dwindling activity as old players leave the game due to the last few updates being shit while not enough new players are coming in to re-up the activity. It's a shame that 3.6-3.8 so thoroughly killed the game.

I want this general up until we get every mffg lurker in the discord

i would say keep it up until infinity war, maybe there will be a little surge of interest from some people

Should I leave this game now or after the next update?

Wait, if you leave now you'll never see how much worse it can get.

>want to quit
>I’ll quit if the next update is shit
>next update is shit
>hmm what if the next update is good?
>I’ll quit if the NEXT update is shit
the cycle

>th-they’re just putting a lot of effort into 4.0/IW!

>Crit Rate/Snare Resist/5sec invincibility
Is that good for Klaw?

Y'know, I realise that we have less activity these days than we used to, but does it feel like the board has been moving WAY faster this past month than usual?

But we already know 4.0/IW will be a terrible update. There is no scenario where it isn't.

Dunno what he'd need snare resist for, though I guess it's not a bad thing to have, and he has enough i-frames that I'd go damage proc instead of invincibility, but yeah, it's pretty good.

At T2 he gets +60% crit damage from his passives, so it should be pretty easy to max his crit damage. From there, you want to get the most crit rate out of him as you can to maximize how many crits you're getting. So Crit Rate is a must. I'd try and get Max HP as the second stat to make his summons a bit tankier personally.

whom to rank up? Proxima or Wanda? why?

serious question

Rank up Wand, Proxima was good almost 2 years ago

You need Wanda to unlock Apoc, so Wanda. Also Wanda is better than Proxima.

>cozier became a shitposter
why

Don't fall for BO meme.

but Black Order uniforms :^)

Proxima because she's getting a uni soon. And she’s good in SL due to stuns and massive bursts

yeah but you need proxima to unlock the upcoming thanos uniform

>And she’s good in SL due to stuns and massive bursts
this is just an egregious lie

Proxima can easily solo a lot of stuff in SL

yeah I usually use her for the JJ/Shulk stage

I use satana to futa JJ and Shulkie into lesbians

I am waiting for this to drop so I can finally quit.

youtube.com/watch?v=-wX7npIR-QY

It looks better.

>It looks better.
Yeah, it LOOKS better. The closed beta was very generous with hero acquirement and various goodies. There's no telling how it'll actually be when it globally launches. The game could be the best ever but if heroes and other growth systems are locked behind jew shit or even gacha then into the trash it goes.

Yeah, I wouldn't go hanging your had on DC Unchained not being just as if not more gacha.

it's probably going to be fun to play for 6-12 months until they're pressured to keep making money from it, then they'll roll out more paywall content instead of investing in gameplay and it will become less fun to play, just like what happened with this game.

Reminder that at some point MFF and even CoC were considered good F2P games.

CoC was considered good? All I've ever heard was how long it was to grind shit if you were f2p and getting new characters was bullshit

CoC was never considered good.

CoC was never considered a good F2P game. MFF on the other hand was considered one of the best and most F2P friendly high profile mobages. That's the cycle of all mobages for the most part. They start out generous to get a sizeable userbase then use the sunk cost fallacy to keep people playing as the introduce more and more predatory stuff.

Although plenty of games, like CoC, start out right off the bat with the predatory stuff.

mayday parker
carolina from runaways
gert/chase with old lace (moon girl style)
spiderwoman
ultimate spiderwoman

hobgoblin
MORBIUS THE LIVING FUCKIN VAMPIRE
shocker
mystique
paywall deadpool to spite those who want him

and then

She got the help she asked for and everybody went their separate ways. And she chose War Machine as her free 6*.

I feel like CoC was only considered good and became successful was because it was the first Marvel mobile game released. Imagine if MFF was released first and everyone flocked to that.
The only real advantages CoC had was first in the market + muties, and then everyone is sticking around due to the sunken cost fallacy.

I think the braindead gameplay keeps casuals in.

Apparently it gets quite complex but I’ve never played to that level. Or it’s just butthurt CoCucks defending their shitty game.

I’d expect to see this posted here, not reddit

I doubt it. At the end of the day, it's swipe, swipe, press 2 fingers down in a 2D fighting game. There's not much you can do with that other than implement buttons to fire off skills.

I think they were referring to stuff like abilities and other shit, more than just the physical gameplay.

Someone must be pretending to be him

kek

>we'll never get a kang update where every character is just kang in one of his different personas

but we just got a KANGZ update

So the next few updates are guaranteed to be shit, right?

At least you tried, so here's a Ms America for your trouble.

I only check up on this thread like once a week to see if there are any updates and don't post, so yeah, just someone shitposting. I don't play the game any more but I kinda want to see if they add anything good.

Why the fuck do the wakandans worship an Egyptian god if the don't live anywhere near Egypt?

egyptians are african, sweaty :)

Interim Report 1 when?

Oh the thread didn’t die. I kinda expected it to after I got home from work

Tomorrow

Soon™

yesterday

Same
Maybe people are starting to wake up in order to complain again about the upcoming update,

One can only hope.

Well I uninstalled, hope the game gives you good goys nice things.

>see you next update

pls come back pizza

Don't worry, Pizza is not kill.

Who is kill?

Different symbiobro