/gtag/ Grand Theft Auto General

TWINGO WHEN edition

>Old Bread:

Crews for GTA:O
Join a crew by posting your SC name and crew you want to join in the thread then clicking the link below and requesting an invite. Make sure your profile visibility is set to public. Do not kill/grief fellow crew members.
socialclub.rockstargames.com/crew/gtag_pc (PC only)
socialclub.rockstargames.com/crew/gtag_vg_-_ps4 (PS4 only)
socialclub.rockstargames.com/crew/meat_for_the_grinder (Xbone ft. 100% crew black)
socialclub.rockstargames.com/crew/flibinjibervans (Alternative meme color crew)
Other crews: pastebin.com/GtsCr3VL

>Steam Group - No heterosexuals allowed
steamcommunity.com/groups/gtagonlinevg
>PS4 Community - GTAG VG Community (No thoughts allowed here)
To join the community, search the community name in "Discover Communities" and leave a request.

>Older threads
boards.fireden.net/vg/search/subject/gtag/type/op/

>Helpful information for new players (Slightly Outdated)
pastebin.com/wmwvpEmr

>Regularly updated vehicle stat spreadsheet
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1g2Qy84YUrYu_YCcdjMhzDGuNMzwNtjVjIJzdRmrHu6Y/edit#gid=1868604557

>Graphics settings guides for GTA V
gamersnexus.net/game-bench/1909-gta-v-graphics-optimization-guide
geforce.com/whats-new/guides/grand-theft-auto-v-pc-graphics-and-performance-guide

>Latest added content in GTA
rockstargames.com/newswirewire

>Previously
DaCuCC absolutely BTFO
Fapoleon pisses in sinks
blater fucking dies

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=tqOL-rMfx0E
youtu.be/b0zmuTs4Y_4
youtube.com/watch?v=S0ZqlBT48vw
socialclub.rockstargames.com/member/kevin-spacey_
socialclub.rockstargames.com/member/.blater
socialclub.rockstargames.com/member/autism.bux
socialclub.rockstargames.com/member/chestrbennington
socialclub.rockstargames.com/member/village.idiot
socialclub.rockstargames.com/member/harvey.weinstein
socialclub.rockstargames.com/member/_vanilla_rice_
socialclub.rockstargames.com/member/-blater-
socialclub.rockstargames.com/member/blate_
socialclub.rockstargames.com/member/pesse-jinkman
twitter.com/AnonBabble

First for Regular Kuruma.

3rd for Kr**t genocide when?

half of 'em just certified modding trash. lel

Harvey.GODMODE.blater.Weinstein

TurboCow11, "best PvP shitter" he was called here. lel that patheic german square can't even count scores in a simple videogame.

.pecemaker-trash using mods to kill players in passive mode.

MenuGhosty, can't even prove the legitness of his cannon kills. lel useles trash, acting hard over his mod money based cannon kills.

WOW, and that pathetic trash has bullyied a level 125, who has prolly done nothin', but tried to do his MC bizznizz there... and 'em modding heroes felt like go(o)d in GTA again.
Be happy that it wasn't DaLoCC and you didn't had to change your pants again 'cause of his presence. lel

Well done noobs, well done.

you need over a month to find DaLoCC's key to your sessions, you was crying, shaking, running and you've modded the shit out of the game vs. him and 'em some friends who came with him and what happend, except that your crew was rekt ez and you have exposed your lame mods-based-gaming on the regular? Nothin'... you wasn't even able to fight back in a legit way, with a crew of over 500 members and you got nothin' vs. 'em.

weak trash, C-ry and try to let it look like that you would have won something here, by copying outdated crewnames, by modding at 'em like fuck. or whatever... TRY HARDER! ...you braindead kids just a shame for gaming generally, live with that shit, trash noobs. lel

GAME OVER... you didn't realized already, huh? lel

(now... C-ry about my bad english, you get it tho and at least I speak three other languages fluent. lel)

6th for DaCuCC using more dots and dashes than a coked-up Morse Code operator transcribing the entire works of Tolkien

What are the reasons for buying car bonds?

C-ry T-R-A-S-H.......... ;)

In case R* wipes your cash after getting money dropped on you.
You buy everything you want, buy as many bonds as you can with the rest, wait for the account adjustment, then slowly sell off bonds to recover cash.

Q.E.D.

>posting that pasta twice in 5 minutes

>pasta
That isn't pasta.
Sure tastes salty, though.

I bet you don't speak russian :^)

we had to, since braindead godmode.blater started to sweat like fuck and had to create a new thread, faster than a virgin will fucked in a whorehouse...

C-ry, trash

my sides, please stop making me laugh

On this episode of Lamar's Antics, Mr. Davis decides to expand his economic expertise onto Import/Export. Makes sense since he has experience in the bidness and, besides crashing them often, snatching whips is his natural talent.

What about the off-chance the vehicle gets damaged? Actually, why even worry about the automobile getting damaged? Los Santos already has the shittiest drivers in the world, so it's not far-fetched to blame the braindead morons on the scratches and dents the car got during its delivery. It's practically foolproof, even for a special kind of fool like Lamar!

Problem is, Lamar was mistaken for thinking the buyer was a fool. Well, the buyer indeed was a fool for trusting Lamar in the first place, but he ain't no ordinary fool. Lamar thought he could use his brawn to get out of trouble if things get messy, but you know who can kick a nigga's ass? An even bigger nigga, and a retired wrestler who boxed in the Marines at that.

You ain't crawling out of this one so easily, Lamar. Your sorry ass gon' feel sore for a loooong time.

Godspeed Lamar

>snatching it from a Ballas hood
He's got guts, you have to admit.

About time Lamar got some of it.

>not understanding bump limits

>but you know who can kick a nigga's ass? An even bigger nigga

>they put MOC in Deadpool 2
>the "little" things

When can we expect info on the next update?

Aliens.

>dalocc when he enters a gtag session full of this modder-trash

>DaLoCC tried to take the TRASH out.
>Gets killed by modder cheater scum instead.

Pretty soon. I'd imagine in about a week's time.

>Fapoleon pisses in sinks
what, why

enjoy
youtube.com/watch?v=tqOL-rMfx0E

Post non-Bennied Benny cars

Could somebody explain or link me to how I make a "white listed" pub lobby for GTA, please?
Anything I google does not work, or has wrong port info.

Next update will likely be announced March 1st, content will probably drop on the 6th.

based slav sink pisser

There's still one dripfeed car left.

nvm I'm retarded and can't read a calendar

It could still be pushed back a week, making the announcement the 8th and release the 13th.

I guess we'll see whether or not it gets announced next week.

Which one? I thought the 190z is the last.

Comet SR1 goy

I was mistaking the 6th for being this Tuesday though. It wouldn't surprise me if they announced an update this week though, they announced Doomsday right after the Lazer came out.

Comet SR

>206477386

it's not game over you faggot, it will never be game over

modding, fair fights, orbital, we don't care what method we use to destroy you

the simple fact is you're an obsessed attention whore who can't admit he's mad he got flattened and is now unable to join our sessions.

now get out and stay out, you goddamn square.

Thank you master. I’m low on money but I will buy Shark Cards for that awesome new vehicle.

holy fuck blader exposed how will he ever recover from this

Does that one fag really have 10 accounts?

Who are you announcing this to

Could you imagine buying the same game 10 whole times because you can't stop getting banned?

Just no.

Who doesn't know this already.
Get with the times.

600 dollars. That's more than any sharkcard

>literally has linkin park music
Want to know how i know you're 14?

If you think you have to pay full price for PC accounts, I got news for you goy.

>linken park
>still not picking up the irony of "Autism Speaks"
>being a booty-blasted polack living in Berlin

He's only using Linkin Park because I used it in the video where he deleted his crew. And because I roleplay Chester Bennington.

Weazel: Confirming Your Prejudices!

youtu.be/b0zmuTs4Y_4

I love news.

Nice

Is this what he thinks badass English is? This is not badass.

>being this absolutely delusional

this has to be bait

Most people already know that blater has like 30 accounts.

>GhilieMaster now speaks in his wimpy voice instead of just posting footage and text
Fucking waste.

autists should stick to text

Thankfully, it didn't happen again in a run with someone else

>serial Sink Urinator
ffs senpai

>the absolute state of sinkpoleon

that Rest in Piss from Dacuck gets new meaning

You are literally the biggest fucking fggot on this forum. Not only because you're clearly a homosexual, but because you're a homosexual in denial. As a dude, you only have two options: be straight and fuck females exclusively, be a phaggot and fuck dudes and trannies. You clearly chose option #2. There's no if, ands, or buts about it, you're gay. You can't say "I wanted to try something new", because that makes no sense at all. If you're a straight male, you don't want to have any sexual experiences with anything other than a female (note: a "female" is a female that was *born* a female, not a dude that fukking transformed into one. That's just what it is, a dude).

I don't care if the tranny you boned had the most magnificent ass, face, or whatever. The fact of the matter is that deep down inside, it was a male, with XY chromosomes. Not XX. You phukked a dude. Doesn't matter how "pretty" the phaggot was, or any of that. Two homosexuals had sex on the day you decided to visit that phaggot trannysexual kunt's house. And you were one of them. Accept your f*cking phaggotry and don't call yourself straight ever again, because you're not, faggot. Would neg you IRL.

That is all.

>tfw pissed in the sink today

you're not alone fapoleon

Is this a new meme tbqh. Seen it mentioned twice now.

This always struck me as such a weird section in gta 3. No other area in any gta game used Resident Evil style cameras. I alway expectef something to jump me down here...

Wake up. Post characters.

I'm too awake. It's Elimination Chamber time

is there a chumash bunker of vehicle warehouses? meaning one that has the easiest routes to delivery destinations

La Mesa. Direct access to the highway
Also the cheapest vehicle warehouse.

maybe later

WAKE UP
GRAB YOUR BRUSH AND PUT A LITTLE MAKEUP

youtube.com/watch?v=tqOL-rMfx0E enjoy

La Mesa. Ignore your GPS at the start, get on the highway, and get off at the closest exit.
The downside of owning it is that everyone else does, so once in a while you'll deal with a shitter camping the entrance. Don't forget about the back entrance if you need to get in quickly.

Nu thred ded

I'm too lazy.

Going to be contrarian to everyone saying La Mesa, and say Elysian Island. It has highway and railroad access like La Mesa, as well as unobstructed sky access for rapid Cargobob deliveries. You can basically fly into the warehouse at maximum speed and let the mission node suck you into cutscene immortality. In addition, there is a personal aircraft spawn literally a block away for easy Cargobob access when you hit late game efficiency chasing. This is one of two warehouses with a convenient PA spawn nearby (the other being El Burro Heights) and is the closer of the two. You can start a sell mission, summon your hangar cargobob, and be airborne with the car inside 30 seconds once you optimize your actions fully.

That said, it's at the southmost tip of the fucking map so it's a bit further from mission nodes than the other warehouses, nothing like Paleto Bay bunker though where you're just infinitely cucked and so far away from things the mission timer is a serious issue.
TL;DR if you plan to purchase and use a cargobob + hangar, get Elysian Island down by the docks.

I miss iffy

redpill me on who in the crew I should avoid playing with

The people that don't help you.

Why did you join the crew if you're just going to avoid people?
Why are you asking for people to tell who who's cool and uncool instead of just playing the game and forming your own opinions?

the only name you have to worry about is putoviva and he's not even in the crew.

Kevin-Spacey__

R.I.P., has to delete posts 'cause the truth hurts lil "ibg boss" .blater so hard. You can't hide from yourself, C-ry, godmode-noob!

youtube.com/watch?v=S0ZqlBT48vw

.blater's known acc's...
Kevin-Spacey_ ( socialclub.rockstargames.com/member/kevin-spacey_ )
.blater ( socialclub.rockstargames.com/member/.blater )
autism.bux ( socialclub.rockstargames.com/member/autism.bux )
ChestrBennington (socialclub.rockstargames.com/member/chestrbennington )
village.idiot ( socialclub.rockstargames.com/member/village.idiot )
Harvey.Weinstein ( socialclub.rockstargames.com/member/harvey.weinstein )
_Vanilla_Rice_ ( socialclub.rockstargames.com/member/_vanilla_rice_ )
-Blater- ( socialclub.rockstargames.com/member/-blater- )
blate_ ( socialclub.rockstargames.com/member/blate_ )
Pesse-Jinkman ( socialclub.rockstargames.com/member/pesse-jinkman )

If you think there's a list of people in the crew to avoid, why would you ask the people in the crew what it is?

i will only multiply

u mad

awesome story, maybe type a book, гoлyбoй

cringe