Asymmetrical Slasher Series General /assg/

Kill With Friends when?

>What is Dead by Daylight?
Asymmetrical multiplayer slasher game where 4 survivors scramble to fix 5 generators while 1 killer wants to sacrifice all of them.
deadbydaylight.com
deadbydaylight.gamepedia.com/Dead_by_Daylight_Wiki

>What is Friday the 13th?
A slasher game featuring Jason and counselors. 7 counselors with different stats try to escape the camp while Jason kills them one by one.
f13game.com
fridaythe13th.gamepedia.com/Friday_the_13th:_The_Game_Wiki

>What is Last Year?
Class based with weaker killers. In development? Beta Delayed yet again. (Probably not real)
lastyearthegame.com

>Steam Group
steamcommunity.com/groups/dbdgeneral

>Latest Patch Notes (DbD)
steamcommunity.com/app/381210/discussions/16/1693785035830797641/

>Skill Check Simulator (DbD)
mistersyms.com/tools/gitgud/index
Sabotaged to hell:

Memes aside, what is wrong with decisive strike?

imagine being so shit with huntress that you need 3, T H R E E ways of 1 hitting people and still have 2 escape

>addon
>devour
>noed

Of all the perks that let you correct your fuck ups, DS is the most powerful, because it has the potential to reset a chase, wasting a whole lot lf time in the process.

What do you anons want to see from new dlc?

More cosmetics

its a literal get out of jail free card

multiplied by 4

downing somebody is painful enough and if you have to go near a pallet to take them to a hook and you get d'struck you want to kill yourself

The same thing that is wrong with Sprint Burst.

Killer perks like Lightborn and Iron Grasp gives you resistance to certain effects, but not outright immune to them.
Decisive Strike gives you one complete free immunity to being picked up with no counterplay on the side of killer.

+make prestige a fucking extra layer of cosmetic so you can actually use the blood on other gear

A killer who's actually cool.
I'd like to play an OC killer by the devs so I have hope of getting cosmetics in the future, but right now I just play the licensed killers because all their 'original' designs are stupid.
>Trapper
Literally knock-off Jason.
>Wraith
Is part tree for some dumb reason and doesn't look threatening at all aside from his weapon.
>Billy
I actually like Billy, but I don't want to invest a ton of time into him because I know if I git gud with him, I'll inevitably be salty that I can never get his legacy set.
>Hag
The design is nice I guess, but why is her whole body one fucking color?
>Nurse
Literally Silent Hill knock-off, but not as sexy.

I like Billy too, but he's literally store brand leatherface. Also you left out Doc and Huntress but their appearances are iffy to say the least.

>killer doesn't use red envelope
>get's buttmad about lunar hooks getting destroyed
cheap ass nigga

what do Dwight and David have in common?
neither of them have ever used a condom before

Actual non recolour cosmetics
Original killer
Lore based shit, actually expanding on it instead of non answers on stream

I didn't really mention Doc or Huntress because I couldn't really point out anything objectively bad about their designs. They just feel really generic to me.
Like evil doctors in fiction will usually have something memorable about them, like maybe a robot arm or bolts coming out of the neck or something. Doc's got all that shit on his head I guess, but it's not really cool or original, just feels like a Clockwork Orange reference.
Huntress feels bland because she's just a woods(wo?)man that attacks people with axes. The lullaby and mask are a nice touch I guess, but still doesn't really make her stand out.

I'm pretty sure Doc's design gimmick is that he lost his circulatory system, and the wire coming out of his arm is supposed to be an vein. But yeah, his design isn't really centered on anything beyond point bits everywhere.

I like how freddy is uncomfortable due to being close to someone who isn’t age, & to being a manlet.

Billy is the biggest knock off of all the killers in the game.

Can you really call something a knock-off when at release they said he was directly based on Leatherface in the first place?

Yes. Thats what a knock off is.

>People going around breaking your Holiday Hooks
>Get mad when you put them in the basement and make SURE they die
I was already miserable because using Billy in the Saw map is suffering, but then just that just made me ornery. Atleast I was able to get the last of the burnt coins.

>had a SWF do almost nothing but sabotage hooks
>hangmans trick on Pig
>already had event mask
>literally 2 gens done before they all die
>in the lobby they start telling me how mad i was which is why i tried so hard

>Literally Silent Hill knock-off, but not as sexy.
what the fuck
explain yourself

I'm guessing since it's a nurse with a breathing problem and an obscured face in a horror themed game that the design kinda resembles a bubble head?

Anyone here bought Hunt Showdown?
is it any good?

Is there any reason to prestige over leveling other characters besides shitty cosmetics?

Are we forever doomed to be dbd general or can we add other stuff like deceit and depth?

is depth any good?

How many other horror video games feature such a prominent disfigured nurse enemy?

We've had anons talk about Deceit before.

No one really plays those but they've been talked about here plenty. No reason not to, they fall under our category.

deceit is talked about sometimes, the community is just really tiny. It's small enough to the point where everyone in ranked knows each other and metagaming is common

Anyone here played desolate?

rarer things appear on the bloodweb more frequently

No

>Freddy not looking inside his box of CP

I love the “Entity Displeased” message. It’s basically like saying “Mom is not happy.”

The rarer bloodweb items is worth it. Ideally, you prestige your main before you level up other characters, just to limit the amount of perks in the bloodweb so you can get your build faster.

Is there anyone who doesn't bully Wraith?

why do other survivors love to comment about their ping instead of just leaving? like who gives a shit if you have 500 ms just fucking leave nigga

Nothing.

Killers only cry about it because they think it's a get out of jail free card, despite several counter options being available such as Enduring, Unnerving Presence, and Dribbling.

those are not counters

Where are you from i have 600 hours and have never seen this

See?

They aren't satisfied until the perk is either completely useless or removed from the game.

you probably never check pre game chat

>despite several counter options being available such as Enduring, Unnerving Presence, and Dribbling.
If you do any of these things prepare to be reported and receive 100 years of salt because you didn't let them use it.

I honestly don't know why people run DS, it either will get you slugged until you bleed out or camped for being the kind of faggot who runs it.

>break lunar hook
>get face camped
this will never stop being hilarious

>try to play deceit
>every single game people group up in a circle and wait for the zombie timer to go off
>anyone who isn't in the circle is condemned and shot to death
>if they were innocent, they all get killed by the real infected

shitty fucking game honestly

I like this a lot.

>Claudette decides to hide in tall grass while crawling miles away from the hatch
>Still get Adept Huntress despite hitting 10000 invisible walls
>Still have to get Swirling death and Skilled Huntress
I really hate this killer

How about for no mither you get like a 10 second endurance effect after being hit
You know like from borrowed time
Could make the perk decent and give you time to hide so you can pick yourself up
Right now nobody in their right mind would slug you

I always thought it would make sense for No Mither to take effect after that survivor has been hit (based on the description), and then killers shouldn't be able to tell that the survivor can't be healed.

skilled huntress is an absolute pain. The most efficient way to get it is to run iheads and camp hooks like a scrub, but you can get it over time if you chuck enough hatchets from far away. Swirling death is just a time grind, keep playing her. She's my favorite.

Are you really this autistic that to have to post this every thread? The prompt may still be available, but no one is going to unhook you If the Killer is that close.

So just normal camping?

No, facecamping, Survivorshit. Dumbasses fall for camping all the time.

clips.twitch tv/LongAwkwardHerdBigBrother

The unhook prompt isn't blocked though.

I'd find it unfair if it wasn't OchiDO. Fuck that guy.

The definition has changed, language evolves. You have been left behind and cling to an old adage that is no longer applicable. As the youngsters say, "Get with it, Gramps."

Stop being a sperglord. No one is going to unhook you It the Killer is “camping” your “face”.

>not giving Nea the fivehead she clearly has
>Opening up Feng's eyes and letting her smile
>Making Jake not dirty
>NO D A V I D
yeah fuck this image

What if I stand behind the hook?

why what's wrong with him

This image was drawn before he came out and a lack of David is an improvement.

>If I say "language evolves" its a free pass to keep saying the same, incorrect term

You seem pretty stressed you, maybe you should go play civ

>I have no argument
Do you also SWF?

There's no argument to make.
Face camping is no longer a thing.
You just, for whatever reason, can't accept it.

Who here /hackBP/?

>term's definition is no longer applicable
>changes meaning as a result
>retard can't catch on and is left behind

Is there anything sadder?

Noob killer here. How do you deal with survivors' flashlight x4?

alt+f4

Lol.
Also, I had a match where i was playing with a friend yesterday.
>Rank 18s cause we don't usually play together much
>He's running D. Strike and we're facing a brand new Hillbilly who has no Perks
>He ends up downed with me nearby under a Pallet
>Killer picks him up
>I hold and wait for the right time, Killer starts moving
>Drop Pallet
>Get the Stun points and friend got the D. Strike
>Killer was completely unfazed and just walked to Basement
We all got out after that, but it was still retarded.

Franklin's, Lightborn

Or just look away nigga

The game is too fast paced and arcadey for its own good, there's no room for actual deception because you have no time to be standing around debating. Having a ranked mode is retarded, and allowing you to bring a buddy into ranked mode is full retard.

>If I keep screaming it, it will be true.
>Is there anything sadder?
Yes, you.

You need "facecamping" to be a thing, because you need to project blame onto a killer, he's making it impossible for you to be saved, he's the dick, he's the one who's bad, not you who got yourself on the hook in the first place, you who probably is running full meta with a flashlight, you who loops and teabags.

You need facecamping to still be a thing, because without it, you might have to look at yourself and realize you're not as good as you think you are.

I usually get surrounded by 3 survivors while downing the 4th and then get my shit blinded

>bring a buddy into ranked mode is full retard
DBD needs to learn this too

>>If I keep screaming it, it will be true.
Irony

I'm not the same you're talking to but it is still possible to face camp. As the Shape you can abuse your broken hitbox and stand inside of the hooked survivor, you can also do this as The Pig. Doing this blocks the unhook prompt making impossible to save the survivor. I know this is possible because people have done this to me before. So yes face camping is still a thing, and no I'm not trying to start an argument.

Not an argument :^)

>3 gens
>1 lunar
>2 normals together
>1 gen left
>No one working on the lunar
>Have to drag their dumb asses to the lunar
>They just wiggle free and run away
>Give up and just stand in between the other two
>Get raged at in after game chat
At least the Jake knew what I was doing but for fucks sake

Better than the strawmanning you're doing friendo.

Christ, anytime I try to farm with survivors it doesn't matter how many times I stand by a generator and let them wiggle away, they never ever catch on to what I'm doing. I'll bring them over ten times and they still don't ever understand that I'm trying to make them do the objective

Always try to pick up somebody looking at a wall or at least an obstacle.
Check your surroundings before picking anybody up.

>when he thinks saying facecamping evolved is shiddly dibbly doo, but its really skebap. skebap.

>When a killer abuses their hitboxes, EG, "facecamping" it is bad and noob tactics.
>When a survivor abuses a killers hitboxes, EG, looping, its okay and skillful

Because they're not counters.

Dead hard is half a second, that's more than enough to get to the next pallet if that is your intent, enduring only lowers the stun to 1.7 seconds, that's more than enough time to put some distance between you and the killer, even more if your sprint burst is off cooldown.

Unnerving? No survivor with any measure of experience is going to miss their skill check on that.

Dribbling? You ain't downing anyone near a hook all the time.

Like the user said, they aren't counters, plus you're making the assumption that decisive is being used the moment the person gets picked up, I've seen plenty of people use it when the doors are open, that's a free escape I can't do dick about.

I'd be fine with this, decisive should not in the game. I'm fine with every single meta perk, except that one, given that borrowed time is worthless now, hopefully the devs look at d-strike next and turn it into shit.

>borrowed time is worthless now
What is this meme?

Its funny cause sandbagging and farming is easier than ever with the hook change, before I sometimes would hit the unhooker, now I can just hit the unhooked and down them again with minimal effort, lots of rescuers will also put the person on the hook between them and the killer.

They don't want to actually help you, they just want the BP.

It's too easy I tell you.

I like how you think a survivor hasn't used their exhaustion perk before getting downed and using DS.

>killercuck mentality

Post any of your Friday the 13th memes/stuff

This one's for you, Pharadox.

>What is Lithe
>What is balanced landing

Your insults are so stale they're bordering on the archaeological dude, find better material already.