Ask a guy who teaches English illegally in China anything

Ask a guy who teaches English illegally in China anything.

do you swallow?

What are the memes like there?

There is little to no job security in any illegal career. You should change it.

I don't follow the local culture.

I know, but I think it's too late for me. What could I do as a late 20s degreeless university dropout back home at this point? I'd be stuck being a wagiecuck flipping burgers or some shit.

How much do you get payed? Where are you situated? I did this for a few months and have some friends that do that full time. I am not even a native english speaker. Met one Israeli guy that has a thick Israeli accent and was telling everyone that he is from Canada, completely got away with it. The real money is in tutoring really rich Chinese privately. Met a british girl that made 1k GBP a week just from tutoring one guy for an hour a day.

My last job I was making $3000 USD a month. Now I'm working part-time and am making jack shit. Trying to get a new job or more PT work, aiming to make at least $4000 a month.

It's not so easy anymore. The govt is cracking down, and now you need a work visa and a notarized degree for most teaching jobs

Try to make it legal before the government starts giving a fuck.

Do you know Chinese?
Are the people over there really heartless psychopaths that will kill someone's dog and eat them in front of them?

what a great opportunity:

how did you get your job?

how to go about finding work in china? can foreigners only teach english?

>payed

Not sure if intentional, but wp.

that's not bad at all. 40hrs/week?

>he lives in china

Lmao user are you stuck

Please gimme skype username. I need to talk to you.

Hey OP I'm also in China but I have a job working from home back in the states so I just telecommute for money while enjoying the cheap and fun lifestyle here. I study Chinese here too.

I took a 1 day a week part time English teaching job (illegal) and it was the most pathetic and emasculating experience of my life. Never doing it again.

what is your opinion about undocumented immigrants in the US?

How do you go about getting a remote job like that?

Any good Rosetta Stone-esque software to get a basic understanding?

I'm afraid that taking Chinese in college will be too demanding for me to get an A and I don't want my GPA to drop. Also, I'm more interested in speaking than than reading/writing.

>What could I do as a late 20s degreeless university dropout back home at this point? I'd be stuck being a wagiecuck flipping burgers or some shit.

I started a mature age electrical apprenticeship when I was 25. Working in HVAC. Money was terrible during my time but if you prove you're reliable, competent and intelligent you will make decent money and be in demand.
I work in commercial so it's $75k/yr + car and fuel + super + overtime. So it works out close to a $95k base package + whatever overtime you do. You won't ever be rich, but you'll never struggle.

Get lucky and have a cool boss who you can gain his/her trust

I took 3 semesters of it in community college before I came here so that's what I'd recommend honestly, you can always just check to see if there's a way to take a course "for fun" rather than for credit but honestly those 3 classes were easy as fuck A's. It's what I'd recommend, and learn everything, when you learn a new word learn how to read it too at least so you can talk to people on WeChat.

OP is a fucking loser though for making no effort to at least learn some of the language or culture. People probably laugh behind his back.

>I'm afraid that taking Chinese in college will be too demanding for me to get an A and I don't want my GPA to drop.

Couldnt find a better sentence to concisely illustrate whats wrong with the modern education system if I tried. I am stealing this for an article I have to write.