/kcdg/ - Kingdom Come Deliverance General

Bath Edition

>What is Kingdom Come Deliverance?
You play as Henry, the secret nobel (known by all but himself) with super powers that let him learn almost any skill super fast. He also has the super power to relive the same day over and over again until he gets everything fucking right. Like that time he woke up, walked to an armory, waited till the count of 20 for the guards to leave, picked a lock, put on the armor, walked to the stable, waited for everyone nearby to leave, got on a horse and causally rode off a drawbridge to escape. Took me 30 fucking tries you motherfuckers

>Official sites & social media
kingdomcomerpg.com/
twitter.com/WarhorseStudios
youtube.com/channel/UCIqUdfkbYmCGM-YRmk28zCg
twitch tv warhorsestudios

>Gameplay
look it up faggot
there's dev blogs on youtube, loads of losers on twitch, funny moment and bugs compilations everywhere and webms floating around /v/ and /wsg/

>Wiki
kingdomcomedeliverance.wiki.fextralife.com

>Fixes
May or may not fix/improve frame rate
Put this into launch options
>16 GB or more RAM
-heapsize 2097152
>8 GB of RAM
-heapsize 1048576

>Pastebins
pastebin.com/F9W9bwCz
pastebin.com/mSvK6ec9
pastebin.com/iaudJWDw

Previous Thread:

Daily reminder that Vavra promised custom quest making mod tool

I remember training with robard there during the tutorial phase of the game.

Daily reminder that once mod tools will be released we need a mod to make Theresa our cute XVth century waifu

but she's already cute...

Hey, all you bowfags.

Do you use crosshairs?

No, the save aynwhere mod

>No Wolves or bears in the forests

Post elite and muscular characters.

Exactly

>post yfw theresa is the only qt that will gladly have children with you and remain faithful

this game will be kino when the bugs are removed

CAREFUL HENRY
CAREFUL NOW

I felt the ending was hardly conclusive, will they release more acts or something?

>bow
>crosshair

no, you just need to train and then it becomes easy to aim, no excuses lazy scrublord

tips pls I am about to start

I am not an RPG guy

>be a good citizen of Rattay
>finish work in the evening
>finally you can get some rest
>suddenly the doors open and some peasant-looking young man walks into your house
>he stinks like shit
>without a word he comes near the fireplace and eats your supper from the pot
>too shocked to say anything
>he proceeds into your bedroom and instantly falls asleep in full clothing
>call the guards
>the guard wakes him up and tells to fuck off
>the man says that he's on top secret mission
>guard says "ok, then, carry on" and walks away
>shocked and scared you leave the weird man in your bedroom and sleep on the bench in the living room
>next day wake up with no pants or money

Coolest outfit in the game by far.

>next day wake up with no pants or money
no wonder some people called henry a sodomite

that's some random monk outfit or something that I need to get with commands?

>you can actually hear wolves howling
>there aren't any
So retarded

I got it from a chest near the "hospital" in sasau

w2b?

Is he literally wearing a 21st century safety vest for hunting?

this actually can look pretty cool if the robe can be shortened to display those pimpin' plate boots and chausses
custom-tailored outfit mods when

dont wanna get killed by accident in a hunt

wolves tend to keep away from human settlements, they aren't stupid.

No amount of training would prepare you to fight a pack of wolves anyway, so I actually prefer it that way to keep the game realistic.

Henry, Slayer of Cumans and Defender of Christendom in full plate armor worth more than a peasants lifetime earnings
>killed by a wolf
Nah

dude how do wolves bite through plate?

I have a hard time believing wolves would be able to defeat a man in chain-mail or plate.

They could probably knock him down, but he has a sword, possibly a shield and dagger

>Skalitz got razed so I might as well see if we can loot something from it
>Checking all the dead bodies and there's nothing
>Some of them have their clothes missing
>That new guy who joined us shows up worried
>said some guy is gonna fuck us up
>find the guy
>"Hey jerk off, the hell's your problem?"
>he's wearing all the clothes that were missing from the dead people
>he even stole that guy's orange hat!
>he turns around and calls ME the fucking criminal
>right, time for a clubbin'
>He jumps onto a wagon, my one weakness
>he shoots down all my friends with arrows
>I- I can't hit him!!
>I keep swinging but nothing penetrates the wagon!
>he starts vibrating against the wagon and jumps out
>Here's my chance
>hit him good with my club and he goes down
>I can hear my friends cheer me on, just illusions of their voices in my head, as I go to cut down this madman

>no way of telling old whore in Woman Scorned to fuck off except for declining her quest

>wolves standing a chance against humans

Yeah I guess that's why they're exctinct pretty much everywhere except where there's no people.

fucking kek

it'll bite your throat and if it can't rip through your chainmail it'll choke you

Maybe if you have no arms and legs.

and the smart frenly wolves became dogs.

Hell, we even ended up cucking them too. Breeding them to have traits we find useful or "cute" while exacerbating recessive traits that fuck up their skeletons, joints or make it almost impossible to breathe comfortably.

>grabs my throat
>pull dagger out and stab it in the fucking brain

well maybe if it attacks alone you can use your arms and legs
the thing is, most of the time they attack in packs though. some of them will disable your limbs and one goes for the killing blow

you think that was true in the 15th century as well? Firearms trivialized survival against nature, that's true.

I'd still say that a pack of woles would be able to rekt a whole town of people pretty easily.

And if you've got a sword/knife/big stick it's very easy to defend yourself against wolves.

Wolves hunt in packs?

How to stop this shit crashing every 20 minutes?

When does the game really open up? I'm at the part where I have to go with Lord Capon to go hunting.

Also, how the dick do I into archery? The swaying shit is annoying as fuck. Please tell me it gets better as you level.

you understand that most of the population isn't crippled like you?

>I'd still say that a pack of woles would be able to rekt a whole town of people pretty easily.

Jesus fucking christ how can someone be so disconnected from reality

Wolves were very much present during the XVth century, especially in central europe, pls burger stop spreading bullshit when you obviously have no knowledge

It does. At lv5 or so you stop having Parkinsons at least.

yeah?

and what else were you thinking lol

After that you get awarded a horsey in the next main quest then I guess you can fuck around more freely with a horse.

t. cityfag

refund
>I'd still say that a pack of woles would be able to rekt a whole town of people pretty easily
so you're not only crippled but also mentally disabled

you don't need to live in city to know such facts
it's basic knowledge tbqh

>try to pull out dagger
>there's six more fucking wolves though chomping on your arms, legs and body

You're not Rambo. A pack of wolves will fuck you up.

>drinking witch potion only slaps a piss filter in your game
disappointing tbqh

You'd be surprised by the total lack of basic natural knowledge of cityfags, especially in the US (also the case in western europe but not as much)

again,how do they chomp plate?
also, I would want to see a wolf trying to bite steel chainmail lol

okay man, whatever.

Your fucking dog is faster than you and he doesn't even feel like eating you most of the time.
What do you think six very hungry feral dogs that evolved to hunt and kill prey that is three times the size of themselves would do to you?

Because it's useless knowledge to a cityfag. I'm going to presume most Thoreaufags don't know how the S&P is doing, either.

>villagers take up scythes
>they masacre the wolves because their only advantage is numbers

Wolves are of absolutely no threat to any able adult human with any sort of tool/weapon. They were mainly hunted and killed (way before firearms, there are records of organized wolves hunts in the Roman empire and under Charlemagne's reign) because they threatened livestocks. You've seen too many movies and obviously not enough documentaries.

the wolf guy is obviously trolling or trying to derail the thread
just see how he ignores unpleasant questions
just ignore him guys

they don't need to pierce/rip through your armor, they only have to hold your limbs long enough for their crit dealer to crush your throat

Running fast has nothing to do with anything. If you absolutely have to fight wolves, you stand you ground, and make it obvious that you're not worth their time, lunge out at one, kill one, wave your sword around etc. You sound like someone who's never been outside or seen a human fight.

It's not like wolves hunting in packs aren't present in movies, videogames or in books or "wolf pack" isn't used to compare it to people attacking in group.

I want his huge club in my quiver.

I'm not saying they can chomp through plate.
I'm saying plate armor was a privilege.

I AM saying however, that chainmail might not be a great protection.
See what this user said: I'm also saying that wolves are way better at killing shit than a random peasant, since that's basically all they do.

Then again, I`m just another user discussing random stuff on the internet.

>tfw find out your runt's bastard

Yeah I wasn't talking about the wolffag specifically, just city people lacking basic nature knowledge and vice versa.

>dog bite my arm
>I kill it with my knife

wew

>this
wolves will back the fuck up if they see one of their own get KO'd
they are not stupid.

you're weird

Are you saying you could win a fight against a pack of wolves? And that being fucking fast is not a tremendous benefit in a fight?

Because as soon as you realize, in your hypothetical scenario, that wolves actually will surround you and nib at you from multiple directions at once.
When you run, they will follow until you're tired.
When you kill one, there's probably five more.
While you're busy killing one, another might already biting your neck.

I don't really see how you would go about killing them. They're evolved to hunt bigger prey in packs.

how does he crush my throat protected by steel collar?
sorry user I could believe a wolf or a pack attacking and killing some peasant but not a full armoured knight

probably you're some kind of furry degenerate obsessed with dogs and wolves

FUCK I ENTERED A DIALOGUE WITHOUT (END DIALOGUE)
I CANT GET OUT REEEEEE

>I just spent 30 minutes trying to get on the board sticking out of the monastery construction site's roof only to decide that I need to sneak into the monastery through rappelling down the roofs and then going to the tower whose window is curiously close to the branch the charlatan wants me to get. I realised I just had to shoot at it.

Fuck off I did that several times before I embarked on my braindead monastery journey what's with the hitbox on the tree branch?

>get bitten by six feral dogs
>kill one
>get eaten by the five left

in this thread: teenage user ninja rambos

fire a gun (or in the game scenario an arrow/bolt) at them and they will run like bitches

>follow you until you're tired
You realize humans are literally the best at that.

>tfw didn't pass the speech checks during first date with Theresa and got beat up by the drunk in the tavern on the second date

You obviously can't read very well so I'll put it simply.

When fighting wolves, don't run away.
Make yourself big/loud/crazy looking, scream and wave your sword around.
The second a wolf gets near to you, lunge at it and try to kill it.
Wolves aren't silly, they'll get the message that you're going to sell your life dearly and they'd be better off finding easier prey.

>Because as soon as you realize, in your hypothetical scenario, that wolves actually will surround you and nib at you from multiple directions at once

*you might reconsider your plan of taking on six wild animals out for your guts.

chainmail isn't rigid, even if it's backed by padding it'll still deform considerably when pushed by a tremendous force (like a wolf's jaw) and crush the rather squishy tissues underneath it

>find a village with an archery range
>decide to practice and shoot a few arrows
>local peasant freaks out and calls the guards on me
Fucking liberals.

just fuck off dogfucker and stop derailing the thread

Aren't we still talking about a fully armored dude alone in the woods?

Because while armor is more comfortable to wear than is generally assumed, it's still heavier than comfortable.
So yeah, you can probably outwander them for 2 days, but wolves have been known to harry their prey for a whole week before striking.

Wolves jaws aren't designed for crushing and they don't have a tremendous bite force. Decent padding would probably protect you wholly from a wolve's bite and with chainmail, it certainly would.

why is this thread about wolves

Are any quests limited by time?

Sorry I feel like we have a couple of different wolf scenarios going on here. I was talking about a guy running away from wolves, not a plate knight fighting them.
Because I'm pretty sure wolves don't go for plate guys.

>chainmail
lol no
I want to see a wolf biting pic related

Pestilence

I was arguing under the assumption, that we're talking about fighting a pack of wolves, not cleverly intimidating them, as most anons involved in this discussion did.
So fuck your reading comprehension argument and stay on topic of your own argument.

Intimidation is part of fighting.

but the discussion was about chainmail, why are you bringing a plate out of nowhere?

i'M NOT WASting anymore time with treasure maps

30 minutes to find this shit

It has gone on for too long anyway.
Have a great rest of the weekend.

>shoot some game
>go to loot its meat
>steal
>treated as stolen

What the fuck?

>no classes
>No character customisation
>No magic (best and most fun class of any RPG)
>Forced to play some inbred looking guy
>Can't own a house
>Only two, disgusting women/love interests
>No bears

goty!

user can't you see we're busy discussing wolves

1 arrow, wow