www.games2gether.com
>Planets Stats
imgur.com/w5RO8TH.jpg
>Ships Stats
pastebin.com/aabCNGau
>Horatio splicing guide
pastebin.com/1cH8sqEH
>Manual
cdn.akamai.steamstatic.com/steam/apps/392110/manuals/User%27s_Manual_-_Endless_Space_2.pdf
>ES2 politics guide.
pastebin.com/pDUQDpwA
>Comics
wiki.endless-space.com/comics
>Soundtrack
soundcloud.com/flybyno/sets/endless-space-2-soundtrack
>ES2 prequel
www.games2gether.com/endless-legend/forum/6-game-design/thread/3572-the-last-flight-of-the-gray-owl

ENDLESS LEGEND
>Manual:
cdn.akamai.steamstatic.com/steam/apps/289130/manuals/User'sManual.pdf
>Wiki:
endlesslegendwiki.com
endless-legend.wikia.com

STALEARIS
>2.0 Patchnotes:
forum.paradoxplaza.com/forum/index.php?threads/stellaris-dev-diary-105-2-0-cherryh-patch-notes.1069794/
>Pastebin:
pastebin.com/YHdisqem
>Wiki:
www.stellariswiki.com
>The Development of Stellaris en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Development_hell

CIVILIZATION
>Browser Civ Game, plays like civ2
play.freeciv.org
>Civ IV XML fix
www.dropbox.com/sh/ljdms8ygix2btcs/AACC_IGIy7zAkomwA6S4DJp3a?dl=0
>Civilization Analyst (Civ VI, Civ V, BE):
well-of-souls.com/civ/index.html
>Civ V Giant Multiplayer Robot:
www.multiplayerrobot.com
>Civ 5 Mods
forums.civfanatics.com/forumdisplay.php?f=393
>Civ 5 More Mods
pastebin.com/5ANRmRur
>Civ 5 Drafter
georgeskleres.com/civ5/
>District Cheat Sheet:
civ6.gamepedia.com/District

ALPHA CENTAURI
>Essential improvements:
pcgamingwiki.com/wiki/Sid_Meier's_Alpha_Centauri#Essential_improvements

MICROPROSE
>MoM
www.myabandonware.com/game/master-of-magic-21t
>Wiki
masterofmagic.wikia.com/wiki/Mod
>MoO 2
gamesnostalgia.com/en/game/master-of-orion-ii-battle-at-antares

DISTANT WORLDS : UNIVERSE
pastebin.com/hubsc3ZS

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=dXuGalWDau4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Horatio.

>leading federation fleet
>conquer an empire to with the goal to make him a vassal
>right before the last planet falls another empire gets the federation lead
>he simply gets the whole empire, leaving me with no vassal at all

ESPORTS READY

STELLARIS 2.0 FAQ SPAM
>I can't play this game without my beloved warp drive
Turn hyperlane density to max, then in the game click on the "hide hyperlanes" button in the bottom right corner.
>I'm confused, how do I expand? Do my borders not expand automatically anymore?
Border expansion is now entirely manual. You have to build outposts in each system that you want in your borders. There is no limit to how many outposts you can have (but there is a limit to how many you can upgrade to actual star bases) and they don't cost upkeep, but note that each system you own increases the cost of technologies and traditions by I think 2%.
>how do I turn off those annoying auto designed ships?
There's a checkmark to turn those off in the bottom left corner in the ship design screen.
>how do I make my ships ignore a certain system when pathfinding?
Click the button at the bottom of the system view.
>how do I conquer shit?
Use influence to claim systems then declare a war. When the war ends you will keep all systems that you have a claim on AND are occupying. This is a side goal of wars. Meaning that it doesn't matter which war goal you are using, you will keep all occupied, claimed systems after it's over. A war ends either when a side surrenders completely, or when both sides agree on a status quo peace. If a side is at 100% war exhaustion, they cannot decline a status quo peace offer.
Fanatic purifiers don't have to do this.
>what do additional claims do?
Time breaker for when you have allies in the same war.
>how do I vassalise shit?
Get domination tradition, then be bordering with an inferior empire. You will get the ability to demand their vassalisation. If they decline you will get the ability to declare war on them and vassalise them by force.
Vassalisation war was made way harder than it used to be, only really working on much inferior empires. You should rather consider conquering them with claims. At least until they are weaker.

CONT

How are your space empires doing?

Why are you playing on a manlet galaxy?

>what the fuck, I clicked to remove a fleet template and the whole fleet disappeared
The fleet templates aren't really templates, they're just fleets. If you remove their template, you disband the fleet.
>HOW DO I CHECK OUT ENEMY EMPIRE CLAIMS?
Well buckle up, because it's bloody tiresome
enter system view on the system you want to check, move your rubbish 5 quid mouse from tesco down, aim the cursor at an icon left to the system bar at the bottom that looks like a wide dildo but also doesn't, it's probably made from fleet icon, and when the window pops up you finally get to see who's out to get you.
>what's currently bugged?
Livestock slave/purge stuff.
Two empires connected via wormhole don't count as "bordering".
Fleet manager is wonky sometimes with graphical issues and similar.
There might be something weird going on with wormholes/etc not showing up properly on the galaxy map, but I'm not sure if it has to do with sensors/nebulas hiding them.
War exhaustion seems to think you lost battles that you actually won.
AI expansion and building construction might be bugged.
Trade window can get stuck on being unacceptable. Close and reopen the window to fix it.
Downgraded starbases might keep their FTL inhibitor?
Something about marauders?

Traveling speed killing me

Good job fellow Horatio.

Biggest thing I can think about marauders is that they'll rape and pillage everything on the way to their intended target. They're supposed to give you an option to tribute before attacking you unless they're hired to do so, but they aggro everything in their system.

Haven't played since the 2.0 patch.
My psychic UNE and my synth ascended robocroc merchants are both members of strong federations, and both kicked the positronic posteriors of the Contingency handily. The psychic UNE also had the honor of wiping out an awakened spiritualist FE, while the robocrocs have built a complete ring world and were in the process of turning all the aliens in their empire into robots.

Reminder to remain loyal to Zelevas.

>move your rubbish 5 quid mouse from tesco down
I'll have you know I ordered a pro chinese GAMING mouse from amazon for 25 quid

I might have been a little hasty declaring war. Hopefully the other five empires this guy's at war with provide a distraction

Still asking

That UI looks a mess.

About to get conquered by the swarm next to my empire. All of my fleets are on the wrong side of my empire so half of my systems will get occupied before I even get a chance to fight back.

>not destroying spaceships with a sword and shield

vassals are fucked up, they will claim on you and override your claims to other enemies.
ship upkeep is ridicilous.
titans have a build cap lool

FFFUUUU- Good thing I saved right before this. It's official, the sun crusher is the worst doomsday weapon. Slow as fuck and it can't be set off evasive.

Okay, so how can One Planet still work? Because the outposts giving you there a malus kinda fucks it up entirely.

24 slots is actually a lot for main planet
You just claim border from checkpoint to chekpoint, and sit on it doing nothing

you turtle with fortesses and tech.

We're reaching hipocrisy levels here that shouldn't be possible

If I use pirated Stellaris DLC with a legit Steam copy of Stellaris can I still get achievements?

what the fuck is wrong with your game?

About 100 years too late on that fellas

He were so preoccupied with whether or not he could use that many mods that he didn't stop to think if he should

Well of course they'd be angry a supernova destroyed their fleet, why everyone else is escapes me.

Mods. I'm sure you can blame most of that on a multiple galaxies mod that isn't working right but did change the UI anyway.

And here the other losers show up to finish a job I had to do single handedly.

What kind of bastard triggered_opinion_ap_plentiful_traditions_ghalzalian_revelations its just not on

So I never get another system at all?

R-rude

newfag to the game

what does it mean when my fleet military power number is in red?

up to you

At least my boys can dish out the bantz as well

That you've reached fleet cap and are getting penalised for it.

Reminder to never vassalize through war
AI keeps claims indefinitely, making them disloyal forever

But I'm not at the fleet cap, apparently.

what do

all vassals are broken in 2.0. they will claim on you no matter what

Oh, thought you were talking about something else. Dunno, hover over it and see what it says

I sent literally every ship I had at this one station.
I barely dented it and lost everything.

I didn't know they changed fleet power when I set the crises strength slider to 5x I SWEAR I DIDN'T KNOW.

Also they claim a fuckload of enemy systems if you start a war
>want to have a small dispute for 3 system
>have to occupy 4 planets for a vassal who hates me forever
>can only ever see 3 he wants, have to guess the rest

Ah brilliant

>changed fleet power when I set the crises strength slider to 5x
It was horrifying even on the 1.9

it was hard but the player could beat it at 2400.
not in 2.0, its almost impossible to break 200k fleet power with the resource drain

So, has anyone figured out how to mod out Admirals constantly ditching their fleets yet? (Yes, I know it's a flagship mechanic; constantly re-assigning admirals because something sneezed on their ship is not fun or interesting.)

Also, it seems 4-civic rebel empires are a thing.

I did it just fine. Sure they ate half the galaxy sometimes but it was manageable. But this. This is just insane. I like it.

yea they will claims will override your claims even if you x10

>titans have a build cap lool
that was intentional, or you missed that FE/AW had a set number of titans before when it was only their thing?

Tfw have to deal with a 300k federation fleet not counting individual fleets which add another 200k

I own 3 ring worlds and a dyson sphere and i cant push past ~230k

the build cap is tiny though, and they arent even worth it
>research several end game techs
>sink resources into a citadel and titan shipyard
>oh lol you can only build 2

didn't say it was effective, they either need to get buffed or at least let you build 4
but knowing paradox 2 was the "balanced number for esports" kind of shit

>machine uprisings no longer affect the whole galaxy but instead only the empire that does synths
>it spawns a new machine empire that is treated the same as any other instead of HURF DURF PURGE ALL OTHER THINGS
>can even do diplomacy with them
neat

It was this way since september and machine patch.
The only neat thing I noticed were roman names, but maybe it's because I bought humanoid dlc too and it was in it.

They just ate the Machine Fallen empire that awoke to stop them.

GGNORE

Can you even start the game through steam cracked?

>vassals are broken
well thank you paradox, not like vassalizing people is what I do on every game because I don't like eliminating empires from the game, I would find a broken .exe more playable
how much we need to wait for a hotfix?

elaborate?

how much time till a hotfix is released?

next friday

WHAT IS THE PROBLEM WITH VASSALS YOU DIPSHIT

calm down

Literally read the thread

there are post already about it over mine but basically
>get a vassal trough war
>claim, claim, claim
>diplomacy run
>vassalize someone trough diplomacy
>they still claim
>GET ASKED BY ANOTHER FUCKING EMPIRE TO LET THEM BECOME MY VASSAL
>BASICALLY BEGGED ME FOR IT
>THEY STILL CLAIM ON ME
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

>friday
fuck this I rather reinstall AoE 3

Spiritual Empire's are fucking broken.

>Find Fallen Empire holy world. Declare it to be sacred to you
>+10% unity output plus a diplo bonus to the Fallen Empire

It's staggeringly easy to get to the point where they're handing you gifts.

I like horde, pretty cool early midgame crisis

thats pure luck tho

>destroyed star systems
>insulted

Pen is mighty than the sword

relevant?
youtube.com/watch?v=dXuGalWDau4

>game goes out of sync in MP every hour or so
>have to restart it entirely

FIX THIS

>Roman names
>neat
Enjoy your FLEET 1, FLEET 2, FLEET 3

>my british macaroni
Jej
Btw, you can't check other empires' claims on you, I told you only how to avoid getting fucked when your ally wants their piece of cake.

>ruin singleplayer with multiplayer balancing
>multiplayer is non-functional

What the fuck do I do? What does the game want me to do?

You can still max out all traditons in less than 200 years though, which isn't bad either.

No idea

Build more anchorages

Get on my level

tall is more viable than ever on low hyperlanes

>finally adds a fleet manager
>it's shite

They can probably be upgraded or repaired.

>have vassals
>get 600 navy cap
>cant even use 200 before resources run out

>tfw hyperlane density 0.5
>tfw my empire only has 3 entrance points

I believe it shows you how much ship capacity would it take to fully reinforce all your fleets.

Goddamn, how defensive can you make those points?

>finally posts
>gets covered in horatio sauce

The problem might be that if you conquered a planet that they used to own. They have claims on systems they used to own. Should maybe try gifting them their planets back and see if they start to like you more.

Very.
One of them even has a system with an ether drake in front of it. Feels sort of broken desu, no single empire in the game could muster the fleets capable of taking down one of my system citadels.

>construction ships take so long to travel that it is more efficient to just destroy them and build a new ship closer to their destination

Fuck. Well here I was wanting to get Apocalypse. Fucking Wiz

>own almost half of the galaxy
>everyone is pathetic compard to me
>could take out an FE
>my fleets are 180 big with the ships fully upgraded and manned by a good admiral: 50-55k
>with a maxed out naval capacity of 1000 my empire can sustain 5, for a brief while 6 of such fleets (going past the naval cap)
>throwing all that, in pristine condition at the same time at contingency nexus is not enough to kill it (1,25x strength: 350k)
>it shits out 140k fleets faster than i can make my 50k ones (ignoring the nonexistant income at this point, just draining sector reserves)
>said fleets eat awakened protector 140k fleets with half losses
>still cant make megastructures

Great fucking game you have there chum. There is literally no way to defeat, even a default 1x strength crisis as my state in the above was as good as possible (if not better) at that state of the game

It was an apocalypse in a way you just didn't think of when you heard about it

They should remove system tech penalty, because eventually systems are much worse than planets and not worth their tech penalty in my opinion. I feel like I should start removing systems from my empire.

You know those black holes dotted around your space? Build these on them.

>tfw almost got to mid game as fanatic purifiers without problems
heh

nope, didn't touch a single planet

>destroying it
>not just keeping both
are you kidding me mate? build as many of them as you can

Also, holy shit I didn't know you can make custom maps like this, that's awesome.

Is there some easy file to edit to make the system penalty smaller?

no, they will make new claims. eventually they claim you entirely. it doesnt matter what size they are, they will claim you as much as they can

They should remove pop tech penalty, because eventually pop are much worse than planets and not worth their tech penalty in my opinion. I feel like I should start removing pops from my empire.