Cancer

This board is filled with shills and daytraders.
10% or less people here are actually decent.

Every single pump and dump, every single daytrading opportunity, every single trash bag holding coins are shilled to the max here.

Zero information about real prospects, zero good news and proper speculations.

Like You think everybody needs to lose from this board, so You can earn money from crypto.

Meanwhile Jared who is 48y.o is in discussion on some fkin autistic bloggers page on how he can setup the bittrex exchange for "no risk earning".

I discovered one thing today, and there was zero proper info or discussion about it. Guess I have it right this time.

>fk you Veeky Forums shills and crypto daytraders
>never posting revlations here again

lol I'm down 4-5k from fucking around with the info these cunts provide. i stopped taking this place seriously ages ago

i've made money listening to advice on her and corroborating it with other sources

you can't just see a post on Veeky Forums and be like YEAH THAT SOUNDS GOOD

what do you expect, all of the top traders went to Xavier's school.
this place is a shit hole

If true you are a sad, sad, little retard. Why would you ever put even a single cent on the line based on someones opinion in a speculative market? Learn how to spot trends yourself or you will stay a poorfag forever.

I swear to god, if I see you shilling your shitty-ass wannabe cult one more time. Knock it off.

why not go short on Veeky Forums memestocks?

im not shilling, its just the reality.
im not even part of xaviers anymore

yea agreed.. everytime some shitcoin dumps 5% its a fucking circus in here.

"OOOOO SELL SELL, ITS HAPPENING"

BTC goes up 20% in one week, then drops 3,457% in one hour and its like "OOO; OOO BITCOIN IN FREEFALL"

fucking sick to my stomach

Set a filter you whiny cucks. Veeky Forums has made me good money the last 14 months. It's no ones fault but your own if you get caught up in the obvious shilling, hype, FUD and FOMO.

There are nuggets of gold in this shit-pile.

How does one filter the cancer?

Honest question, user.

The point is, who is behind every single thread about each and invidual shilling. Is this board being raided by some daytrading forum or what?

There is actually 10% of proper information here, but when I have to dig through 6 XBY threads, 5 Ripple, LTC, BTC, ETH, STR threads im sick to my stomach.

I didn't lose almost anything, because I get out of couple of shills when I started doing the opposite of what this board is suggesting.

That's what you're supposed to do. This place is a playground for some reddit or discord group. They shill sell when they want to buy and vice versa

You can make money if you research fundamentals and

>D
>Y
>O
>R

It's easy to get lazy and take some random user here as speaking the facts but you won't be a peace unless you research the facts, and make a decision yourself. That way the only person to blame for a loss is yourself.

This applies to stocks and crypto

Yes, thank God I understood this before sinking money. I really thought people are up to something, and they just want to share knowledge, because after all how many people are using this board daily ?
Couple of hundreds at max I guess.

w-what is DYOR?

Lol salty kid who didn't get into Xaviers detected. Stay poor idiot.

Why would traders who are making money spend time sharing their methods here?

Ofcourse you're going to get 95% shills.

This site fucking sucks now. It had good information a month ago when I was new to cryptos but now every shit stinking brown finger pajeet just shills posw and bitbean.

4 secret cryptocurrencies yet to be launched. They will completely turn the market upside down. Be on watch. They can make your holdings go from 10s of k to 0. On the other hand they can do the complete opposite too
Docoin
Yourcoin
Owncoin
Researchcoin

OP the most money i made since i started, every move was done on my own research Veeky Forums had zero to do with it.

its ashame but what do you exepect, you're looking for advice on an anonymous imageboard. let that sink in.

its so fucking stupid id be inclined to tell you to get out of whatever it is you're doing and let a professional do it for you because you clearly don't have your head on properly.

Why aren't you buying bitbean are you stupid or something?

DELET THIS

I disagree. I'm a stay at home mom who never looked at a exchange chart seriously in my life until maybe 3 weeks ago. I've made about $500 off of $1000 I've put in slowly during those weeks. All I read is Veeky Forums

There is good info. ETH is a good buy IMO and I only found out about it here - it has a low market cap for its potential use case and I believe it has much room to grow, given the news coming out over the next few months. Highly speculative

>didn't do the exact opposite of whatever Veeky Forums recommended

i will invent a coin that will come to your house and have sex with your wife

it is called OPCoin

Every thread, every coin is a pajeet-developed money laundering Chinese scamcoin and also the glorious saviour of crypto flippening coin. This board is fodder for autistic pump n dump discords.

Op has gay in id. So he is a verified faggot
And I'm wifeless

>everyone screaming BTC can't crash
>usually followed up by accusations of being butthurt about LTC
>only a few quiet murmurs about ETH's long-term potential

I can see what's going on

Shills fo' sho'.

Look I'm here trying to get word out on an algo I wrote for short term trading in the futures and options markets... and here the damn truth, 99.9 % of short term placements lose given just a little time. The only way to win in the market is to buy stocks when everyone is freaking out and the world is ending. And then hold them... till you die... that's it. Moving in and out is crazy you just pay banks commish, but hey people are going to try it anyway so I have a pretty damn good algo written for TOS platform, it will keep you in the game a little longer. Or at least keep you from doing something stupid like selling into a red bar and getting stuck short in the hole.

Gynesis design.blog
@gynesisproject on twitter

If your gonna daytrade and your not a pro, then this will cost you less than your first 20trades.

>10% or less people here are actually decent

What did he mean by this?

90% of you niggas here are just a confirmation of what I wrote in OP

We just need some fucking mods. ONE crypto general, maybe another 6-7 threads for mayor altcoins, not more. Ban shills spamming "BUY BITBEAN!!11" in every single thread.

Is it that hard?

And a sticky for the new Veeky Forumsnessmen.

Unfortunately this is Veeky Forums but it's getting worst I think. Lots of thread never really make it because there is so much activity on the cryptoshit. They deserve their own board

ya it sucks coming to biz and constantly seeing faggot milo jew coin shill threads. CAN WE TALK ABOUT ACTUAL STOCKS AND REAL ESTATE AND SHIET.

buy BITBEANS you faggot!

Veeky Forums is literally a bar chart designed for 6 year old retards. If you can't make money off of it just go do something else with your life trading is not for you.

shoulda bought the bean you stupid nigger

It wasn't this bad a few months ago. Something changed.

Fucking beans, even a picture of a bean as a coin would have been taken more serious than this shit cartoon done in Blender by some pajeet.

Gonna tell your husband when you lose all your grocery money?