Fate/Grand Order General - /fgog/

Previous: >12M download campaign
news.fate-go.jp/2018/1200man/
Late February
7 gold servants getting SQ; Alterego, 2 Rider, 1 Caster, 1 Assassin, 1 Lancer, 1 unknown class SSR
Master missions giving out 3 fragment permanently
More exclusive lines for costumes

>Winterfest 2018 Giveaway
news.fate-go.jp/2018/winterfes2018_ca/
2/24~3/5
Log in every day of the campaign to get 10 quartz, 7 chains, 2 lamps and 1 scarab

>Winterfest 2018 Gatcha
2/21~3/7
Nitocris (Caster) is always on rate-up
Cleopatra: 25, 27-1, 3, 5-7
Ozymandias: 26, 28-2, 4, 6-7

>Kara no Kyokai: Garden of Order Re-run
news.fate-go.jp/2018/karanokyoukai/
2/15~3/1

Void Shiki is always on rate-up
Asagami Fujino: 27-1
Artoria Lancer Alter: 26
Elizabeth Bathory: 25

February 2018 Monthly Mats
news.fate-go.jp/2018/0131kjgas/
>Eternal Gear
>Magic Cerebrospinal Fluid
>Chain of Fools

>Part 2 prologue
youtube.com/watch?v=7VOnJW336wQ
youtube.com/watch?v=JVMLzELVbro

>Dropmaps
imgur.com/a/6nXq9

>Farming Guide
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1_SlTjrVRTgHgfS7sRqx4CeJMqlz687HdSlYqiW-JvQA/htmlview?sle=true#

>FAQ
pastebin.com/Hp918cqA

>Mega Pastebin
pastebin.com/HTrhq7Nk

>TLs Pastebin
pastebin.com/RA8Px5jz
pastebin.com/yP9nRYZM
pastebin.com/8Ecd9kXs
pastebin.com/uDTh58sF
pastebin.com/TqSrvYvN

>Friendlist Spreadsheet (last reset: November 29)
docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLScCq3eZgh3zlUtZ3G6Y-zzv1kaXt4GHuWVBRlV__V3Q3rC2Pg/viewform
View listdocs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1FSN1kmzso2itgjWzaGfysZ5WhEjiL5EcyjGr4k6DffA

>Materials, experience and event AP simulators
fgosimulator.webcrow.jp/

>NP Comparison
fgo-gacha.link/noble-phantasm-damage

>Servant/CE list and datamine
kazemai.github.io/fgo-vz/servant.html
www9.atwiki.jp/f_go/pages/713.html

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/a/wqpUx
imgur.com/a/n8Fr1
strawpoll.me/15149299
twitter.com/_omi_o/status/967739367430135808
twitter.com/renapoxx/status/967398566648934402
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

imgur.com/a/wqpUx

imgur.com/a/n8Fr1

Monthly chapters

Bros, you promised me SQ campaign and 3 quartz Master Missions...

Does your wife have a swimsuit version, /fgog/? Or is she irrelevant?

would you buy it?

wednesday

When are we gonna get high school uniform Ishtar or Eresh?

Surely getting one this year I feel it

That's hot desu

Ozy is my wife (male)

This year

Reminder that Caster strengthen revealed

>biweekly shower
>not showering every day

I shower once a month

My husbando will totally have a swimsuit this year
For sure this time
We'll totally get male swimsuits this year
Nasu wouldn't let me down again

>tfw had to google what a shower is

I have a daily shower and a thrice weekly hour-long bath.

I didn't post this earlier because I was going through Gorgon's interlude, but what do you say to these two lines being the first thing in the first arrow of David's interlude?
It clearly frames the whole interlude in the context of the question that appears at the end, and it explicitly calls it "evading the question with his usual smile".

I'm not on either side of the discussion but I wanna point out you're not considering all information and the other user's interpretation isn't as pulled out of thin air as you're claiming.

Who gets my second set of gold fous, /fgog/? The choice is yours. The winner will also receive a complimentary grailing to 100.

strawpoll.me/15149299

4* welfare Ruler King David judging a wet t-shirt contest who confirms that he did(not) know Roman was Solomon, coming this summer!

Who got the first set?

Goldie

>facebook filename
>supershit quality

Based busterbro

fuck off Pepe

I shower eleven to week, is that bad?

Then Karna needs the next set

Don't let the gilchads see this

Cute!

EMIYA

Good fucking taste.

>I considered that, but it's not possible for Solomon to be Altered. For good to change into evil, and evil into good, you must have either nature in the first place, and Solomon had nothing.
>In life he did not wish for anything. King Solomon did not possess any semblance of an ego.

I-It's like Saber, y-you guys, that's why Saber can't get Altered either because-Oh.

Retards.

>needing cuck fox in the age of CHADlin and drugman
top zozzle

I need the explanation for neutral meme now

It's not a /fgog/ poll without the Lynx is it

Sorta.

What's with the recent surge in Okitafags? Not that I mind

Level their skills first you shitter

Answer me, Gilcucks. Do you like Tamamo?

No fuck you QP is a huge pain to farm I'd rather be leveling my servants. I'm already over halfway to maxing them all.

It's echoed right at the end:

そう語るダビデさんの微笑みは少しだけ悲しく、でも誇らしげなものでした。
それがどこまでも聡明で、だからこそ冷血に思われてしまうダビデ王にできる、最大の誠意でした。

It never says he dodged the question. It says he brushed the whole thing off with a smile as a gesture of good faith The implication I got was that it wasn't as easy on him as he pretended it to be. That's why Mashu thinks afterwards that it might have been a mistake to ask.

She's fine? I'm not especially in love with her but I enjoy reading her mix of goofy and predacious dialogue, for example with Robin Hood.

twitter.com/_omi_o/status/967739367430135808

Is Ozzy a pedo?

>maxing out all servants
What a fucking imbecile

Roman explained pretty much he was not neutral (Mashu asked him this) and he was simply nothing at all, had no ego. So can't be good, neutral or bad. Nips call this "colorless" which is difficult to translate in the language nuance. It's just another muh weird empty guy gains feelings and becomes human like Shirou that Nasu loves so much. That's a better comparison Saber was just pretending to be a robot like Kiritsugu did.

Don't bully my wife.

Ok, that's fair too.
It's funny this came up here 'cause I had just been reading it and was confused on how to take it. Since his reply really didn't strike me as evasive, I'm more inclined to side with that interpretation.

I'm a collector. It's what I do. I loved Setsubun because it let me make use of all the servants I've spent this whole time leveling.

You think Nasu expected over half of the female fanbase having fantasies about his self-insert?

Not particularly, though I do think she's one of the better female characters to come out of Type-Moon. As far as main heroines go, she's top tier. Just not my type.

Not particularly, nothing really against her but I don't have any particular fondness for her either

twitter.com/renapoxx/status/967398566648934402

Best boys

>having fantasies about his self-insert?
You mean Shirou/EMIYA?

That's so mean.

Probably

I'd fuck them

Ew why do you have mordred

A winner has been chosen. Rejoice.

She is pretty cute and her personality is fun but since I'm not that invested in her legend she isn't exactly one of my favorites

IS THAT

Where's my sella and leysritt servants

No, man, Roman is the "character who is most like himself." Read up his interviews and then check out Roman's dialogue and they talk very alike, same speech pattern choices and similar 'flustered useless guy without self-esteem who gets PA and serious when he snaps'.

My headcanon is that FGO is Nasu's lifestory about how he wants to Ars Nova himself from Type Moon and the franchise and let it in hands of his successors but he can't. He kept coming back despite his attempts to cut the ties and move on. Takeuchi is Merlin.

I don't see a nipple.

It's a john cena reference

I fucking hate forced logouts at 04:00 JST.

Best girls

EMIYA/Gudako is almost nonexistent.

Takeuchi is Marshbilly

Marisbilly is a sugar daddy who died in ancient history.
But Merlin is Saber's father and Saberfag whom Nasu is close but tsundere with.

>Roman is the "character who is most like himself."
You don't even need that to be stated. They both have the same tryhard, so random xD personality. The way Roman used to make random jokes and interject during Singularities is pretty much exactly what Nasu does in interviews. I can easily imagine Roman being asked a serious question, and him deflecting it with a random "this pizza is delicious!" the way Nasu did with that Beast.

At least since a while back it gets you back where you were rather than assuming an arrow as completed if you had already done the battle.

W-Where's the news, bros????

>Takeuchi is involved in politics irl
When is he going to become prime minister and make saberfaces real

>tfw I dislike Nero but I cannot stop fapping to her lewds

Roman would say "This dango is delicious, Ritsuka-chan!"

A

After quartz becomes a real meme coin

Never because he supports an unpopular hard left wing party that's pro student and loosening immigration controls

in the future
or the past, depending on how you look at it

But is Nasu as attractive as Roman?

>literally an evil jewcuck that loves memetoria faces the cancer killing TM
woah...

I like her more than Nero

>stripping your skin of essential oils everyday
>not being smart and taking a shower every 2-3 days

Takeuchi is kinda a scary man
He knows how to manipulate people pretty well from what is known

I really don't get why Nasu insists on staying hidden.

The fact that this game went a whole year without a new plot line (EPIC OF FILLERS DON'T COUNT), is a testament to how fatefags will eat up absolutely anything.
It's pretty much march and the second part of the story is not done yet, WHAT THE FUCKK