pastebin.com/bGPgDicd
>Discord
discord.gg/Zwwk5uz

Previous horde:

Other urls found in this thread:

mega.nz/#F!dIt3HSJR!EjAlmKkPW1VwMqacbWzM5w
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

elf is best

Reminder that Kerillian is actually a Dark Elf pretending to be a Wood Elf and will turn on the entire party.

is Unchained Sienna good

she seems to be shit at absolutely everything compared to other party members

She's quite possibly the worst career in the game

how do you know she's not a high elf pretending to be a dark elf pretending to be a wood elf

is the halberd any good

Kerillian in Vermintide hates packmasters above all other skaven, and one can imagine why: being dragged into the earth and used as a prized rape-pet by a petty skaven warlord or "horny" grey seer to demonstrate his dominance over the prideful and pure elves would be bad enough, but an elf-slave would find their inherent immaculate features and immortality to be a curse. A clan could hold her for centuries as their fuck-trophy, granting breeding rights to their warriors as a rite of passage, having them demolish the myth of elven superiority, while all the elf can do is clench her eyes shut and turn away from the hot, rotten breaths upon her face, trying to will away the sensation of each cruel thrust within her, and the feel of fur pressing against her thighs as the rat pushes himself hilt deep to finish her desecration with a ceremonial creampie.
And even if she again endures to find the end of a days humiliation, she knows that there will be no escape or recourse. The only thing that each day of horror would bring is another chance for her resolve to break, and for her to abandon her faltering shield of stoicism and instead moan like a drunken whore as she is bred, begging desperately between her heaving breaths for each new rat atop her to fuck her harder, faster, wanting to fuck as many as the chittering horde surrounding her as possible.
And all that can be hers, if even just once, the packmaster's hook finds its mark...

It's very good but is alot more prone to getting surrounded by the horde without teammate help if you get stuck in a bad spot, where the Xsword would help you out more in that specific situation

I love the elf and will ALWAYS play her.

badly

>legs take up 70% of the body

High elves are good and pure, and friends to humans.

Mega link with cool stuff: mega.nz/#F!dIt3HSJR!EjAlmKkPW1VwMqacbWzM5w

>t. the average elf player
fucks like this are already showing up in this general
are all generals on Veeky Forums doomed to become nothing but garbage filled with mentally disabled fucks

Warrior priest class wheeeeen

CLASSES WE NEED
>Warrior Priest
>Bretonnian Knight
>Estalian Diestro

>implying you wouldn't see posts like that on /v/

>encourage maining by only having you level one character at a time and making it take forever to get high enough level to actually do high difficulty runs
>then the match making punishes you for maining by throwing you into games where the character you were encouraged to main is now taken
Who thought this was good?

oh hey, i wrote that

neat

and they are gone after they post it a with the off chance they post again
on Veeky Forums, fucks that that make this thread their home and post this every, single, time forever

>ywn purge all of the rats, chaos, and elves from the face of the planet

why is every general on Veeky Forums always doomed to be nothing but circle jerking degenerates, is Veeky Forums cursed

just report and ignore
most people are talking about the game
release soon, brothers

wtf is up with the lighting and how do I fix it?

>why is every general on Veeky Forums always doomed to be nothing but circle jerking degenerates, is Veeky Forums cursed
Just as /v/ is destined to have half its threads be off-topic shitposting. There can be no hope in this hell.

The /v/ threads have been extremely on topic actually, save for one REALLY dedicated anime versus shitposter

You banned the trannies, furries and homosexuals from your discord senpai. Unable to play the game, they have no choice but to lewdly shitpost in the general.

Is slayer any good?

>one
>implying I don't imitate his shitposts for free (you)s

wait i cannot be gay in the discord???? oh no.

Dwarven Runepriest would be cool, Slayer Engineer would be an interesting character too, think Makalai Makaisson from the Gotrek & Felix books

Don't let them find you out, user.

I want a fucking Skaven as a character. You have more gameplay options there than all the brets and battle monks you can find.

Don't be a fucking retard.

>Dwarf, let alone Witch Hunter allying with a skaven

May as well have a fucking Black Orc on the team.

that would be fun

This.
Why can't we have a Half-human skaven warlock inquisitor?

A bretonnian or ogre character would be far-fetched but a playable skaven would be straight bizarro world.

Although, to be fair, an all orc boy campaign would be fun
>Choppy lad
>Black orc
>Goblin Shaman
>Goblin stabby git
I could get behind an all greenie squad but it makes no sense for them to get along.

I feel the chaos warrior should be a lot stronger,he kinda feels bitchmade right now.

why do you keep posting this screenshot

what even is it

This is End times, black orcs ARE on your side, Grimgor's are at least since Malekith convinced him to ally with everyone else against chaos.

You could legit do a bizarro world version though. A skaven character from each of Eshin, Pestilens, Moulder and Skryre and one Stormvermin.

imagining bantz between skaven characters now

prepare for waifushit and kerillian's futa cock and shit like that.

>Eshin stealth master with weeping blades and shurikens
>Skryre engineer with guns and poison globes
>Mors armored stormvermin with halberd or sword + shield
>Pestilens fanatic with aura of disease
>Grey Seer with warp-lightning staff and skitterleap
Never gonna happen but would play it

Kerillian is futa?!

Okay so maybe two separate campaign teams for people who would give a shit about lore?
>Old Races + Humans
vs
>Orcs, dark elves, rival skaven clans, maybe even rival chaos orders ((Tzeentch etc))

Maybe even a pvp game mode, two teams of four competing for objectives on a big map with skaven assaults from all sides?

That only happens at the very end though. Greenskins do nothing relevant for most of the end times.

a dark elf contemplating about what went wrong in her life.

Why did you skip Moulder?

If this is end times Chaos and Skaven are on a different side to Orcs and Delves.

Oh, I haven't read much end times lore, I'm an Age of Reckoning fagboy

>kerillian's secret origin

wow dude you'd make a really good idea guy! come work for us and we'll use your funds and skills to make your great idea!!
kill yourself retard

so what exactly is this powerlevel supposed to tell me?
I can't make any fucking sense of it.

literally nothing

It just adds onto your overall Hero Power level, which is a multiplier to all the default damage values.

Oh fuck you'[re rihgt! I should've voted for hillary!
Brb killing kms.

Why are the randoms in this game so fucking retarded? Doing a duo with a friend with bots is way less stressful and complicated than doing it with pubs.

sodapoppin streamed it to his child fanbase and they all get free beta keys

Do you happen to have a pastebin dear user?

Waystalker is amazingly op, watching a guy on twitch (i know i know) use it and it's broken beyond reason

What's the elf's fucking problem

This is why I prefer /v/ threads

It's one retard that keeps spamming this shit, he does this in the total war general too

Everyone ignores him there but he keeps going and going

Lived her entire life in the woods with no social interaction/only interacting with other elf shits. She doesn't know how to properly behave in a social situation and masks it by being a cunt.

Tips on using the flaming sword? Feels like its charge attacks are insanely slow for very little payoff.

Honestly lighting everything on fire just seems to make things more chaotic. Enemies should react a little more to being engulfed in flames, I think.

don't it's useless

those are chosen, not Chaos Warriors.

Chaos Warriors are just strong enough, they would rip through a regiment of mortals easily, unfortunately for them they face the Übersreik 5(or 4). Who don't fear no Chaos Warriors.

literally the worst weapon in the game

not as useless as the mace

Fuck the battle sceptre sucks dick, why did I spend all my scrap on this piece of shit.

>wasn't a pro at the first game but had a few bits of top tier gear and did nightmare runs pretty frequently
>try 2, make the mistake of starting with vicky seltzer
>skills are absolute dogshit trash, can't rebind the rapier gun and for some reason it's some incredibly awkward shit on my mouse that makes it impossible to hit anything, axe is back to being trash, volley crossbow is awful, never have pistol ammo ever despite never missing a shot and only using it on specials
>move to Sienna because she's my second
>straight sword is good but everything that causes burn damage doesn't seem to work. Fireball staff barely tickles. Bolt staff no longer homes in and some bug with throwing them makes it impossible to judge shots manually. Charging is glitched so that powering up the shot doesn't actually make it do any more damage, making it take 2+ fully charged bolts to kill recruit packmasters
>decide to try Kerillian
>every weapon is fantastic if not better than how it was in 1, mashing M1 aimlessly triggers endless teammate congratulation dialogue, trueflight deletes everything out of existence so if someone calls something out I press F, get the special kill, and then two other special kills I didn't know were there, taking damage doesn't actually matter, never heal, give all my potions to Kruber and just farm millions of kills, at several points I take my hand off the keyboard to take a drink and just keep mashing M1 with my right hand and I'm fine
>her talents make her ridiculous regeneration faster and her massacre potential even higher
>talents barely matter to anyone else but Bardin

Please tell me the second and third classes for the other characters are this absurd, or else I'm going to be actually upset. I feel like I'm shooting myself in the foot playing anything but the elf at this point.

just use the longsword
worst weapon for the worst hero

Real devastating quip, like you post every single time in response to those sorts of posts. Really solid show of not giving them attention. Maybe next you'll wonder out loud again why the horny poster thinks they're being funny when nobody laughs at their rat fucking green texts?

Elf was always OP, someone at Fatshark really loves some of that elf poon
Honestly, Saltz 2nd career is really strong, but all of Sienna's are shit, so no saving her

IDK man if they catch you unprepared you're gonna get fucked up. That feels appropriate.

Well I for one greatly appreciated that post, was a good fap.

It's funny because kerillian was garbage game 1 besides for trueflight killing offscreen specials

Why do people seem to think what's bad now will stay bad forever?

I have one friend who loves Kruber, who uses a shield, and who makes the game fairly easy so long as he doesn't wander away from a fight with all the bots in tow.

I have another friend who is straight worse than the bot they replace and is on the floor needing help nigh constantly despite exclusively playing the most broken character.

Pubs are always rolling the dice. Be glad you have friends who are universally better than them.

2nd class for dorf is pretty absurd. With talents you can absorb 1 hit every 13s, and CD can easily reduce that to sub 10s.
You also get the flamethrower, which means you will be sitting at over 300 ranged kills in every pub.
Axe and shield = armour piercing melee attacks and the ability to knock down hordes easily with shield bash as well.
Can also taunt to protect your friends and then just flame everything as it runs at you.

Clicking in the vague direction of a special and instakilling it through a wall was really all she needed to be strong.

I do not get the point of 2hrs tbqh. In game 1 they were the shit, but now they are shit. They need more range or damage or something.

I find that Kruber's Executioner Sword is brilliant on the Foot Knight.

You won't be killing enemies quite as fast as Kerillian, but the temp health on kill proc combined with 20% damage resistance means that if you just keep spamming M1 at head level you will outheal the damage being dealt to you.

That probably won't fly at higher difficulties though, right?

I don't have it unlocked and I'm not sure if I'll bother with progress being reset right away. What does Saltzpyre's second class have?

guarantee'd ranged crit after every melee kill (or every 8 seconds)

his rapier pistol counts as both a ranged and melee kill so you basically get infinite pistol crits and can one shot everything short of chaos warriors, and his F is really good for killing specials too

witch hunter stronk

can't wait for the 2nd class

I only play on Nightmare, and it really does work.

There is a limit of course, like you can't be getting hit 20 times a second from 360 degrees of course, but you can easily hold a single direction without any effort.

didnt the dev said that other than the ulric priest they had thinking about a ogre manneater mercenary ?

It's the Ubersreik 5, not the Ubersreik 6

I don't see how that could ever work but it'd be pretty rad.

>playing with bots

If they let us rebind the pistol button that could be cool.

Any screenshots of his talent tree?

>Bots are better than 90% of pubs
>Not playing with them
?

fix performance pls
t. not toaster

disable sun shadows