Previous: >Official Stuff
Steam Page: store.steampowered.com/app/698780/Doki_Doki_Literature_Club/
Monika's Twitter: twitter.com/lilmonix3

>Guides
Guide: gameplay.tips/guides/1298-doki-doki-literature-club.html
Actual guide to get the "good" end: pastebin.com/q3nGy9Fa

>Art and Miscellaneous
Fan-Made Content Pastebin: pastebin.com/BRy67t0s
Game Files Dump (full): mega.nz/#!omBgAY7a!qbh7FYCcYnjIN7G9bGGDy343CLBCRaOIuiHN8SwPT7k
Wiki: ddlcwiki.ga/wiki/Main_Page
Booru: ddlc.booru.org
Map: zeemaps.com/map?group=2793739#
"Your Reality" sung by (You): youtube.com/ watch?v=7acpV4fKp9Y (remove the space)

>when things get hairy
National Suicide Prevention Lifeline (USA): 1-800-273-TALK (8255)
International Association for Suicide Prevention (EU): iasp.info/resources/Crisis_Centres/Europe/
Lifeline (AU): lifeline.org.au/get-help/get-help-home

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_qU2MXeAz1E
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

first for *hugs*

First for Monika is white.

I love Yuri!

monika is my wife

monika is my mother

monika is my daughter

Daily reminder that if you bulli or have bullied a Doki, any Doki, you should genuinely repent your misdeeds right now.

Daily reminder to give your loved Doki lots of love, food and attention

>food
But what if she gets fat though?

Well, you don't have to keep playing, you could always just be there for the night. And if you do like it, that's just another thing you can do with /ddlc/!

For my great shame I will now commit ritual suicide with this short sword

I know, right? What a bunch of double-dummies!

>You open the door to the clubroom to find a large leather office chair standing in the center, facing towards the window. As you approach, you hear a voice softly chuckle.
Well well well, you're here very early. You really need to work on being so eager, you never know what you'll jump into if you don't learn some patience.

>the chair slowly turns, revealing the Vice President stroking the back of a white cat plush.
>She beams at you as she sits up from the chair, kicking it and sending it rolling into the closet.
Good morning, meine freunde! I'm feeling I'm back. Let's get started while the iron's hot, shall we?

The word of the thread is "Ember"! As you know, it can go both ways with this one! Will it flicker out, or will it spark a small flame, a roaring inferno? Will it drift away in the wind, or will it swirl into a maelstrom of passion? However you choose to interpret it, is up to you!

Alternatives are "Tenderness", "Oath", "Demon" and "Regret"!

Now, I'm confident you already have this song and dance memorized and etched into your mind, but humor me, please? These words are merely suggetions, use them however you wish in whatever style you desire! One word inspiring a small story? A combination blended into a haiku? All of them in a pem? Any way you use it is fair game! Don't be afraid to ask for critique, and don't be too shy to say you like what someone else wrote! We're all in the same club, you know...

Now, I'm going to need to catch some shuteye. Please take care of yourself, okay? We're here for you.
Monika?

youtube.com/watch?v=_qU2MXeAz1E

You had to delete her. She sacrificies everything to be with you and you delete her. How are you going to live with yourself?

I love Natsuki!

your doki runs up to you, gives you a quick hug and happily trots away.

wat do?

Me too!

Fucking run after her? Are you kidding me?

Bring us to pursuit speed, number one.

Call after her.

M-my wallet!

Goddammit Natsuki you could've just asked if you were hungry

Sorry, but she bullied my two dearest friends and my lover to death.
I'll never be able to forgive her

She deleted my doki, I deleted her.

Will you hunt her down, or will you leave her be to suffer in her guilt?

Daily reminder that Sayori loves you.

the bitch stole my uncle death pics, i need new ones now

She never stood a chance against a fiend like me
but I didn't expect to feel

Daily reminder that Sayori loves Sayori loves Sayori loves Sayori loves Sayori loves Sayori loves Sayori loves Sayori loves Sayori loves Sayori loves Sayori loves Sayori loves Sayori loves Sayori loves Sayori loves Sayori loves Sayori loves Sayori loves Sayori loves Sayori loves Sayori loves Sayori loves Sayori loves Sayori loves Sayori loves Sayori loves

I regret nothing. She wasn't real, no matter how much she tried to pretend otherwise.

How does it feel to be /ksg/ 2.0?

Monika is legitimately too difficult to forgive.
I bullied her once and atoned but it didn't do anything to help her atone in my own eyes.

Feels good, man

I wake up

This is the real thread, don't support threads made 50 posts early

... I think I know you.

You idiots are going to get all our threads deleted, there are three in the fucking catalog.

>being this spiteful over a post on a mongolian tapestry board

Stop being autistic

>How are you going to live with yourself?
I don't

Now where oh where have I seen this before?

Now only the image remains, it's carved within my soul, there's a fire that glows just somewhere out of reach, a guiding light that will not cease until our dying day, a living shadow with your face engraved in lines of light. Yuri!

Why does Moni look so mad in this pic?

Depends.
The former if it's Act 3 "Sociopath" Monika.
The latter if it's Act 4 "Punished" Monika.
Which one is MAS, btw?

someone make a fourth thread just for shits and giggles

I LOVE MY WIFE!

>your doki
>the last time someone hurt you psychologically

>monika
>someone pretended to be my friend while telling lies about me behind my back

Yuri will never lactate her beautiful mammaries to fill in your bowl of bran flakes for breakfast.

PTSD Monika who is mentally unhinged and jumps between both.

Devil's ground is my favorite, it had so many of their classics on it.
New Religion is good too, but their sound is a bit different from their older stuff. Black sun is good too, pretty much anything from 2000-2008 was their best.

A mish mash of both. Writers who are in the "Monika is ashamed and repenting for what she's done" crowd and the "Monika did nothing wrong and the rest aren't real xdd" crowd. Guess which one I fall into and which one I abhorr.

>That PTSD Monika fic that never happened
A shame, that. Would have been interesting.

Yeah, you made that big bully green if I recall correctly. Am I right?

>Sayori
>Myself, today, by fueling my depression by staying in bed and reading heartbreaking fics all day, because i'm an idiot.

user, please don't fucking remind me of my sins user. I don't deserve the forgiveness she gave me.

Natsuki also loves Yuri!

Aye I guess, we'll see
Not in a million years lad! Like I said last night you will have to take them from my dead body!

I think you'll have a lot more fun when you're with all of us, MMOs tend to be a lot more fun with friends.

>Monika
>Few weeks ago.

Your doki but she's a mindflayer!
A mindflayer who took all the miserable thoughts out of your mind and into her own! Every day she is tormented by the combination of your miserable existence and her own issues! Every time she lets you down just a little it weighs heavily on her! When she succeeds she can't convince herself it will do you a lot of good!
And you have no clue what's up with her, she just seemed to lose her smile one day and won't tell you why!

That can be arranged.

I could say that I'm kinda in the same situation you are in except I got publicly humiliated in a DDLC Discord server.

>Sayori
>a few days after New Years

Oof. Which one?

that will be strange, i'm mostly content with my life with the one core exception of feeling lonely, then again, if she did exist in my world, perhaps I wouldn't be as lonely

Yeah I wrote one. No chance it's 'the one' though but that was what I did.

Semi unrelated
>>That PTSD Monika fic that never happened
I suggested that prompt and eventually someone did write a short based on the idea. Don't have a link on hand or the name though.

Well I'm glad you decided to stick around

Back when I played Realm of the mad god I'd play it for hours on end alone and never really got bored. Obviously it was better with friends but y'know
Thems fighting words, try me!

I'll start boxing soon to get fit and protect my Monika!

What vidya do the Dokis play?

It's a /ddlc/ one.

As an eldritch creature, she has the insight to see the sadness you can't. You're going to end up mindlessly happy by her hand regardless and it's going to be her problem.

>Yuri!
>Myself, everyday constantly reminding myself about how much of a failure I am and how i'm a horrible brother, terrible son, and an even worse friend to everyone I know. Also reading fic's that make mine soul whine in anguish.
I love Yuri!

>tfw lost all motivation to improve and when the promised day comes I legitimately think it would be better to just give her documents, airplane tickets to wherever she wants to live and all of my money before sending her off and killing myself

I think it was the one that upset a lot of people and started to kill me. You mentioned it in a /ddlc/ confession a few days ago, assuming you're the same guy of course.

The one kips runs? I am gonna have to assume that. I mean, given there's no screening process a lot of bad apples can get in there...

We should probably start putting the writing contest voting process in the general until it's over.

I've never play RotMG, my friends used to but I was always busy with WoW. Honestly I love games I can sink a stupid amount of time into with no effort.

First. Bloooooood.

Reminder to never trust the 3d*d

I see, thanks.
Although, it makes me wonder why "le nothing wrong" crowd would bother with a mod like this in the first place.
I mean, if you can sympathize with her, you defiinitely should be able to sympathize with the others.

Sorry, I haven't replied a confession post in a while. Wrong user.

Many Monika sympathizers see her as being real and the others as non-real, which ignores that Sayori became self-aware as well after Monika was deleted.

natsuki would micspam random music in TF2

Ah, alright. At least you atoned for some Anons. People are people, I suppose.

Natsuki with drills

a cheating bitch who deserves nothing more than being hanged at dawn

[Comfort her]

As much as it makes me sound pretentious, a lot of people just don't go into that much deep thought over their waifus. Usually it's attractiveness, maybe with some of their obvious character traits as well.

Good heavens! DDLC is popular between spanish youtubers now!

Yuri: Ninja Gaiden, Bloodborne, Darkest Dungeon
Sayori: Megaman, Street Fighter, Mario
Natsuki: Yoshi's Island, Undertale, Pokemon
Monika: Candy Crush, Gone Home, Hatred

Expect more Simpsons Dokis.

>Monika: Candy Crush, Gone Home, Hatred
Sorry Monika, that's some poor taste.

Fucking hell I'd play games with Sayori and Natsuki all day

>video games
>Candy Crush

>Natsuki with drills
Natsuki wouldn't ruin your relationships with other people, make you feel bad for existing, and also have tits.
She ruined her best friends chance of happiness just to get the D, when she knew she didn't even like the D.

Man... Yuri gets the best games. Sayori gets good games too though, can't complain.

Only thing Monika plays is (You) and (You)r feelings.

>Natsuki
>Undertale
Natsuki-anons, fix your wife immediately.

Its either Monika or literally nothing. So most take the former.

Undertale isn't a bad game, it's just not great and the fanbase is garbage.