Does anyone want to start a cryptocurrency mutual fund with me?

Does anyone want to start a cryptocurrency mutual fund with me?

Basically, we will invest people's money into a diversified crypto portfolio and take a small cut of the profit. Email me at the throwaway above if you're interested; let me know what skills you could bring to the project.

>>diversified crypto portfolio

They sell paracord at Walmart that is fine for making a noose.

Get out Panjeet

Just post your address and you can have my money for free.

Don't need to sugarcoat it.

I'm not asking for any addresses. I want to make a website where people can sign up to this with a subscription service. I.e. pay us $20/month, and at the end of the year any of the gains from your money will be given back to the customer. They can also withdraw their earnings at any time.

I just need programmers to help me.

I'm white and American.

I'm good at sucking cock, will I be useful?

*not asking for any money

I currently do this for me and three of my close friends, like you described. I also take a 10% of the asset value. How much do you currently work with?

Exactly what I'm doing. I'm managing portfolios for a few of my friends, as well as 4 family members. It would be lucrative to do right now because it hasn't really been done before, the market is booming, and the regulations are minimal to none.

I currently work with around $30k in total assets, not including my own.

Am a lawyer. Let me say that you're getting into a deeply regulated area by offering a financial product. If you make your "fund" public enough you'll get shut down, fined or charged. And if you try to keep it underground, no one is going to bother investing in your shady shit.

I'm in. Give me details and business plans.

I am a software engineer. I can make some shit if we really need to and if I can get the time. I wouldnt be able to put all my time into developing for it though.

Aren't the laws different for crypto, though? Seeing as how Poloniex and Kraken are technically financial exchanges, but can operate without any of the regulation legally (except in a few states).

Shoot me an email.

They're an exchange though, you're just trading one object for another. You're not offering a product or results.

As soon as you offer a financial product like this, it is a whole different ballgame. Especially if you call it anything like an index, a mutual fund, etc.

Really bad idea to fuck around with this unless you have tens of thousands set aside for an attorney to walk you through what it will take.

>Really bad idea to fuck around with this unless you have tens of thousands set aside for an attorney to walk you through what it will take.

And what would it take?

Im down. Software dev as well

This is the only reply in this thread that matters

I've got nothing to offer but I would be a potential client. I think you're on to something.

Send me an email (the address in the OP)

Without a doubt. I realize this and am actively working out the legalities of getting it properly set up.

this

Instead of starting a mutual fund/financial product- why not start a hedge fund that invests invests in a similar crypto portfolio? You could limit it to more seasoned/capitalized investors and would probably avoid a lot of the regulatory headache involved with setting up a mutual fund.

Holy shit man that's a great idea.

I would totally use that.

>has a chance to be the Jew
>still wants to be jewed

I had considered that, but like you said it would be limited to those with a net worth of $1 million. That severely limits your customer base. You also have to store your funds for a set period of time with a hedge fund, and can't take it out at any time like you can with a mutual fund.

But yeah, it would be less of a headache to set up though.

No beacause you need gorvenement approval for that.

Couldn't he just get government approval then?

It's completely possible

I've been doing this since april
have a portfolio of 25k in invested money

Bump for interest