pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2090663
>Patch 3.2 League: Bestiary
pathofexile.com/bestiary
>Patch 3.2 League: Challenge Rewards
Soon
>Useful Links
pastebin.com/yxsB2GbX
>Guild
Post your username in the thread for invite ;)
>when does bestiary start
2nd of march

old map

chieftain finally looked like you could actually play rf for it and they nerf it
berserker still trash cus lol can't mitigate
DEAD ON ARRIVAL

>tfw elementalist is going to be dumpstered

can feel it in my bones

I HATE REDDIT

SO MUCH AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

nobody worth their shit is theorycrafting without patch notes. if you're """"theorycrafting""""" off of teaser releases you deserve everything you get when that shit gets changed by the time patch notes hit

based, fuck animeposter

Chieftain. . .

destroyed retard

seriously though this next league smells like ass.

That's not 'proximity shield', that's 'allies have energy shield'. Whoever made that picture is a fucking retard I swear to Innocence

based

they won't touch the tree, and unless you've been using a meta skill in 3.1, it's not getting touched either

so you can definitely theorycraft once you know the details of your ascendancy

she does, it isn't, and i am. perhaps in time you'll find someone too

based

is that image going to be relevant forever

>A designer wants an "Endurance Charge Slam" for melee characters who want to expend endurance charges occasio

maybe the designers should fucking fire themselves and hire balance designers so they can fix every old as fuck skill

wait for them to announce changes to champion and hiero last second

i dont know what to build guys help me out

hey /poeg/ i made some original content for the general. it's my build for 3.2 let me know if you like it
luh-mowing at-sign U if you don't

Cant wait for more changes a few days into the league when reddit is done crying about the last minute released ascendancies

don't plan a build until 1 hour before the league starts, because they are winging it

this image should be remade so he's wearing the crabs

saboteur revamp when?

Why's everyone posting this chinese cartoon character? Is the next league about chinese cartoons?

SST looks like a weak ranged sunder
- with worse scaling options gem wise
- with almost zero scaling from tree
- with zero cheap scaling uniques
- needs 1.5-2k ar+eva to start doing any decent damage
- needs at least an elder stat stick
- also seems to have a very slow base projectile speed so you won't even be able to clear fast without proj speed somewhere

Why people get excited about that trash skill is beyond me

>that one skill which ruined the fun of all other builds for you
What was it?

Are we all farming Oni-Goroshis at the start of the league or is that dumb

after the first realm restart, 90 minutes into the league

I warned you all that this game was dead.

>FREE
>free
>Free
>free
>free
>FREE
>free

why the fuck would you put 6 hours into farming a fucking sword when you can literally progress to yellow maps in that time

coc discharge with a headhunter

please tell me those are boys

shield charge, for movement skills

Elementalist and Slayer are being revealed today.

summon reddit shitters

something comfy about just holding rmb and having homing fireballs do the aiming for you

give a second look at the pic and you'll find out the sex of at least one of those boys

those are boys

pretty dumb if you ask me

define "today"

pre-nerf dominating blow

based

LMAO nice MS painterino xD this should be in the OP

>tfw you instantly warp halfway across the map and delete every mob

I actually wanted to pick it first because I saw it too, then went with the good ol crab art instead

>Elementalist will be the next one shown
>Slayer will be revealed "In a few hours"
-Bex, 44 minutes ago and 40 minutes ago.

It took them that long to change 2 of the revealed asscendancies and they still have not shown the revised version of the staff.

farm charan's poker and then sell it to the ladder pusher everyone least wants to win

ty based reddit reporter

1-6h from now

alpha as fuck

GGGTracker. :^)

>Bring out Miki
based. a takane is fine too
I just don't want that blue haired gimp to win anything but all the good players are either dead or playing SSFHC this league.

what do you mean "pick it"? i just made it for /poeg/

hey guys mathil here once huh-gain with my brand new quill rain poison CRIT assassin for the upcoming 3.2 best-iary league

for this build you'll only need a tabula, a quill rain and an added chaos support and you will reach 2 million shaper dps

Do any of you guys happen to lead socially-acceptable, productive lives? I wonder if I should try to be a good, responsible person instead of playing poe and shitposting.

i don't think it matters when uber elder pushers are going to be fed by either stream viewers or guildmates

Can't wait to make Oro's flicker chieftain desu

I don't think Alkaizer and Havoc are playing SSF.

Did they nerf chieftain before release? What the fuck?

no one should play path of exile, it's designed to be a addictive time waster

I've been a NEET for 6-8 years now
don't recommend it
if you can, get your life back on track, poe is unimportant in the grand scheme

I have a girlfriend and a job as a developer, but I smoke weed in the evening and spend a few hours here and ingame
you judge me

yeah, i kind of use this as my containment board for all the fucked up shit in my head. have a wife, house, master's degree and a 7-year career so far.

>Oro's flicker chieftain
Why? It fucking sucks dude.

and you do this by coming into a well established community and reporting the postings of that community, without any understanding for it whatsoever
you are the biggest retard of them all in here

been here for over a year. not sure who you think i am

are you projecting dude

if i dont have any premium tabs or anything and want them but dont want to pay too much, would buying 100 points and gambling on 3 of these fire/ice crates be worth it to get the points for them?

everyone excited plays standard and has already crafted a set of gear for it. it's gonna be trash the first month of leagues and average after.

you can't get premium tabs from boxes lol retard

Totem builds seem like they'll be pretty strong in this league.

to be fair we all know depressed anime poster has had a good run and this has been a long time coming

Hiero is gonna get nerfed once GGG sees Reddit talking about how strong its gonna be

retard it says these 30gem boxes can give me items with value from 30gem-350gem

what stops people from using bots to farm the sword anyways? how would ggg differentiate a real person from a bot if you gave the bot some randomness?

just found an Ornament of the East on SSFHC and it seems really fucking good for an offhand on a Sunder Slayer

why have i not heard of this before? Saves me 3 points on RT as well

why would he have it coming, wtf is the problem about him posting that picture
I dont get the thoughtprocess behind being offended by that and reporting him

I think depressed anime poster has been a regular for at least 2-3 years

Then new league is announced, we get invaded by redditshits who cant bother to learn the general culture and report everyone

it's local

>playing a game literally managed by reddit
luh-mowing at-sign U

they don't differentiate shit, I've been botting every league

I don't know what other flicker to do really. I don't want to use the red trail for frenzy charges and terminus est is kind of dull.

local: "hits can't be evaded"
global: "your hits can't be evaded"

now you know

Varunastra best 2d girl

I have only been posting sad Chihaya for 1 year, original depressed animeposter disappeared

>learn the general culture
autistically posting an off-topic picture at the start of each thread because he's have a mental breakdown if he didn't, isn't culture

rip in piss original sadposter

it's shit

what does your fat skank wife think of you spending your free time on an autistic imageboard?

>it's shit

>thumbnail