handofthegods.com/

>Linking your Hi-Rez and Twitch account to get free thing
smitegame.com/twitch-linking-faq/
hirezstudios.com/link/

>Hirez server status
status.hirezstudios.com/

>FAQ for all game-related questions
pastebin.com/M4TZPpe8

The SMITE clans are SmGen (NA) and GenSm (EU), leaders are PicodeMoose and HardyMcWilly respectively.
Post your name in the thread or send an invite to one of the leaders. WE CANNOT INVITE YOU IF YOU ARE ALREADY IN A CLAN

Previous thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

scribd.com/doc/166529015/The-Word-of-Thoth-A-Smite-Mechanics-Guide
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Diminishing returns on defensive items.

Is it similar to the formula used for speed, where there's a number of prots up to which you get the full benefit and then tiers of reduced efficiency after that?

yeah. I believe its around like 180-220 protections when diminishing returns start to have an effect and at that point you really should only build physical protections for the effects the item gives you. Heath is more important once you get your items online.

Didn't know that. Also given that Titan's Bane and Obsidian are most effective on targets with 175 protections, I'll definitely keep health items in mind (though with crit meta ded I'll have to watch out for Qin's I guess).

Crit Meta isn't dead per say, it's just not retarded to the point where characters that would normally never build crit, like Rat or Skadi would build Deathbringer.

*posts link to twitch stream after match*

*subs 2 u 4 $10

So why exactly are these threads dead despite it being a new season?

Discord took most of the "discussion" away.

how many threads have died? prematurely

just stop making smgen at this point

t. discordnigger

*khepri ults*

Do they post lewds on the discord?

>"what if we give da ji a weeb skin, what could go wrong?"
>now every fucking shitter is playing da ji

who knows? who cares.

She's a good god, it's Hi-rez fault for creating an ult you can just bead your way out of

>tfw that's me except with Ama
I-it's not like I like you or anything, baka!

The cel-shaded anime skins are horrendus

Rats head is way too big, eyes too
Amy just looks plain bad
Da ji would've been okay but they fucked her face somehow oh and of course shitty cel-shade

ded

no

Don't be so tsun-tsun user-kyun~

Ah, the sweet release of death.

that's why insta canceling her ult was made possible

I don't mind the rat skin's model, it looks good for what it is, the voice packs are fuckin ebola though
there's no reason there should be 4 of them, why the fuck are they making 4 relatively unique skins for one character
if they all had the same VP, sure, but holy shit he doesn't

the ama one is way too far into pandering and doesn't fit her at all, they really should be ashamed of that, even the japanese wouldn't be that disrespectful to their mythology
foxy was the right way to do fanservice/fun and still keep to theme

da ji's doesn't fit her at all

all in all this event is god damn awful and really pathetic
not even mentioning how bad the adventure is

OH HEY SENPAI!~

scribd.com/doc/166529015/The-Word-of-Thoth-A-Smite-Mechanics-Guide

Also it's written in LAtex.

I think 100=1/2.
200=1/4.
325=1/5.

>It is important to note that there are NO DIMINISHING RETURNS whenit comes to protections. Whilst it may look like it as the first 100 protectionswill only reduce 50% of the damage you take, whilst the next 200 will reduce itby 75%, if you look at it carefully you will see at 1000 HP and 100 protections,you have 2000 eHP, whilst at 200 protections you have 3000 eHP and finallyat 300 protections you have 4000 eHP

Ama is cute though.

>play Zhong. Have so much viable actives to use that you have a huge dillema of choice.

I read your first post, it doesn't change the fact that you made a mistake in trusting some random

>Ama is cute though.
The skin looks fucking atrocious, if I worked over the skin team I'd be fucking ashamed that that was what we put out there

Ok chuck

>very few skins
>not used much outside of casual
Why do we still love him?
because he's fun

I don't really see how anybody could be bothered to care about baka unless they're just a nostalgia whore
there are so many other gods that play like him but are more interesting

Nani? Baka!

Damage, Peel, Bleed, I'm no oldfag though, I can only say I've been playing since season 2, Ravana Release.

Damage, Peel, True Damage" Whoops.

oh whoops, I died!

What peel? His only cc is on his ult.

>very few skins
He has six skins with two of those, death machine and feaster bunny, being sick as fuck.

Jing wei still has no limited skins. Please give her a good one all her other skins are shit

No

lag is horrible lately what is up with the Hi-rez servers?

Brad Pitt God on Tues. right?

presumably
they want to push out the new chests and event or whatever the skins are coming in ASAP
I had to stop playing Clash because of that, for whatever reason, 1/5 games would just have 200-400ms, with no improvement even when restarting the game
just shit servers
it was for the best though, Clash sucks cock and is just really shallow
also has some of the worst playerbases, in Arena at least you'll run into people who are inexperienced with their characters or not great at the game
but you also run into games where there's like actually at least one legit player per team, or premade coordinating
In Clash it's just actually the bottom of the barrel and can be really boring because of it
nobody wants to push buildings, it's always GO GET APOPHIS

If there was a SMITE fighting game the only female chars I'd exclude are.

-Artemis (she can stay but only if she's relentlessly mocked and teased and extremely Tsundere)
-Arachne
-Aphrodite
-Bellona
-Chang'e
-Isis
-Kali
-Medusa
-Neith
-Nemesis
-Scylla
-Skadi
-Terra (if using her default, her wood skin is top tier and in theme)

Okay you're gay we understand

what the fuck is with these try hards going ullr + sylv with hunters everyfuckign game

What's up with the discord? I joined it once and got kicked from it fast, seems like a circlejerk.

>wanting to join those faggots on discord

it's more of a hangout with the occasional grouping for parties, it's not really smite related beyond that

My fault, but I did join some nice discord communities in the past, first time I had a negative experience like this one.

Were any of those also from Veeky Forums? All of the ones I've seen from Veeky Forums have been shit—just namefags who don't appreciate Veeky Forums's culture.

Kind of, they have to go through joining the in-game community first before accessing the discord so I suppose it's a bit different.

I want to build double crit on hun batz to have 100% crit chance with passive, but there's not enough room because trans crusher jotuns and heartseeker are all busted

>Played all qualify matches with my friend
>I got g5,he p4

Fuck you hi-rez

so many fucking games today where my whole team is level sub 30 what the fuck lowrez

>hit frontline once(1 time)
>500 damage (thorns)
>500 damage (nemean)
FUCK OFF
REEEEEEEE

Are we in an anti-AA meta?

>he attacks targets while thorns is up
You sldeserved that damage

Fucking phone

>phoneposters in my /smgen/
Maybe we were better off dead.

People don't really talk about Smite on there.

>Got kicked from Discord
People haven't been kicked from there unless they were spamming

cute jing wei

>tfw only play gods from Greek, Roman, Egyptian, Norse and Japanese pantheons since I can only bring myself to play gods from peoples I actually care about

>Tfw only play Jing Wei because she is my waifu

You're lucky I can't pick Awilix then. (I don't even know if this is true—I assume Awilix would do well into Jing)

Lewd Jing Wei

that's why I put """discussion""" in quotations.

Anyone from EU having an issue with endless loading into the game with the message "waiting on game data..." only during evening hours?

haven't played since the middle of last season, tried to get back in and I'm waiting 5 minutes for a conquest match consistently. Even tried waiting for arena and the queue times are ridiculous.
did this game die or something?

>did this game die or something?
No, where are you playing?

Same reason I play Nox

No if anything it got a bit more popular due to Paragon dying.

Lmao it's because you're playing the 2nd shittiest mode in the game

the queue times are regulating (are long again) because ELO is starting to stabilize once more.

My god, I can't adc anymore. I'm not able to land shit, be it basics or abilities, it all just miss.

I'm correct my child

I just don't have the right mindset for either solo or ADC.

lead your shots

Mercilessly bully your support for not CCing them 100% of the time for you, then intentionally feed when they can't.

Guys, if we reverted Ah Puch back to release Ah Puch, where his ult slowed people and didn't disappear when he died, would he become viable again? He was considered OP at first, then Hi Rez nerfed him, but then people learned to play around his kit.

If I ever make a game I will make it a rule that any new characters cannot be buffed or nerfed for a solid month to make sure it isn't just people not thinking how to play around it.

He's viable now

If they buff him he will break every other game mode. He's good where he is. Conquest sucks dick anyways

you have no fucking idea how bad ah puch is with hirez servers, literally the difference between doing 90% of someones health and 5%

gentlemen, the official 5.3 ranked jungle tierlist

shitters will believe it

Find 1 (one) flaw. Maybe fenrir, athena, and kali could be in B+, but thats it.

The only thing you need to know
>S+
Serqet, Nemesis
>S
He Bo, Ratatoskr
>A+
Hun Batz, Ne Zha, Da Ji

>lets take this god that benefits heavily from snowballing the game out of control.by dominating the mid lane at level 1 due to taking advantage of how good mages blessing is on him and put him in the jungle where he cant even use mages blessing.

Shitter logic. He bo is not a good jungler.

I don't understand why people need pics like this. If you play enough you will understand which characters are more viable for what they are doing.

I'd like to point out that I said daji was broken and no one believed me

>only lists 25% of all gods

The implication is obviously that none of the others are viable. You can disagree with him on that, but not bothering to include gods you don't see as remotely viable is hardly out of order.

*sucks your cock*
Happy?

>arachne
l m a o
people are dumb
>go heartseeker
>do a billion damage with your dash plus heartseeker stacks
>use your 1 once
>run away because bleed and crusher will finish the squishy
dots are gay also I've also thought da ji was broken and people responded with git gud or just don't get hit by her lol
>characters won't be buffed or nerfed for a solid month
enjoy taking a year to make a character to be sure you don't want to either break the game because you won't acknowledge a character is broken or doing nothing because no one will use the shit tier character