/uni/ thread

just got accepted for real estate development

where are you other retards going?

Other urls found in this thread:

students.marshall.usc.edu/undergrad/applying/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

What is a college going to teach you about Real Estate Development?

I say this as someone who went to Wharton but I think you might be wasting your money with that major. You're better off studying finance and minoring in that and a few other things that might interest you as well, like statistics, computer science, and math.

Fellow Quaker (CAS) checking in and I couldn't agree more.

will probably try to transfer to the business school (marshall)

i do see your point tho

Enjoy living in niggertown. The gates they put up at night to keep all the "diversity" out make it a great campus.

What year if you don't mind?

That has to be the biggest meme degree I've ever heard of.

Who /Sloan/ here?

Assured admission into Kenan Flagler undergrad at UNC-CH. USC Marshall was my other main option but Kenan Flagler had slightly better recruiters and it's not in California. Cornell CAS gave me a guaranteed transfer for my 2nd Year but I'd be stuck as an Econ major so I'll probably stick with UNC.

UC riverside for computer science confirming that I'm too retarded to get into real uni

At least Marshall is nice. Urinals have initials and graduating years so that's a bonus. Everything has a fucking sponsor. Spring fest was a disaster. University of spoiled children.

What a larping faggot. You can't just transfer into Marshall you fucking idiot. You clearly have no understanding of how higher education works.

Another larping faggot. I can tell by the way you write you didn't go to Wharton. Also, there is an incredible amount to understand about real estate developing and it is very difficult. Studying it is essential to success in the field.

Carrol School of Management - Boston College

Undergrad

lmao faggot you complete the pre reqs and apply for an interuni transfer

Ha I'm not larping at all. I'm not saying real estate developing isn't difficult, I'm saying there are far more beneficial degrees he could earn while still studying real estate development and even minoring in it that will likely help him more in the long run.

DON'T GET SHOT FAG

holy shit you're a retarded NEET. Top universities don't allow you to transfer into their best programs if you didn't get in initially for it, otherwise that system would be wildly abused. You must apply and be accepted to get into Marshall, you don't just "transfer"

LOL KILL SELF

students.marshall.usc.edu/undergrad/applying/

Undergrad? No one says they went to "Marshall" for undegrad, it's just USC you useless dunce.

Marshall is used in reference to graduate programs you uneducated fucking pleb.

looks like we got mr. wall street big shot here

the whole time we were referring to two different things

have a nice day :)

Best major for operations management? Business admin, business management or something else like finance or accounting

Pharmacy school this Fall. 3 year program and then I will be a wagecuck in a white coat, able to use bigger money to invest in /rgt/ memes.

Fuck you get off my spook property.
This whole board is nothing but triggers

UCSB EEMB

UCR alum bro. Neurosci! Now in med school

The real USC. Go cocks