Turks, don't undertand why orthodox christians want Constantinople back

>Turks, don't undertand why orthodox christians want Constantinople back
>If say, catholics conquered part of the middle east, displaced the original population and repopulated it with jews their butthurt would be eternal
Really puts your cogs in motion

>Is Catholic
>Wants Constantinople back
Genocided when?

>christcucks tried to take it back
>ended up failing and creating the State of Turkey while giving up territory
>arabs tried to take "muh palestine" back
>ended up losing in multiple wars and give up territory
Now that's just fascinating.

>If say, catholics conquered part of the middle east, displaced the original population and repopulated it with jews their butthurt would be eternal

We already have Israel

see the middlearth thread mate.

That's a beautiful image.

It's a real shame it fell into T*rk hands. One of history's greatest tragedies.

turks didn't displace the greeks really, they just got slowly assimilated, city was still very greek in the late 19th century

besides the greeks threw away their constantinople heritage by calling themselves greeks instead of ERE or whatever

you can't claim two different histories at the same time, sad day for greeks, but that's life, get over it

very true. I actually refuse to call it Greece, i only call it Hellas or Romania. The modern country Rhumania was called that for the stupidest reasons. really it should be something about the danube river or something.

ma nigger
greece should have been the rightful "heir" to the roman empire and be called romania or something

so called romania, macedonia - balkans are fucked up man

It's been over 500 years now.

Fucking get over yourselves.

NEVER

t. not even Greek

>t. not even Greek
MUH CONSTANTINOPLE is pol virtue signaling around here

fucking slavs.

my sister says something similar to my dad and his friend when they talk about hitler.

works with me

>my sister says something similar to my dad and his friend when they talk about hitler.

stunningly weird

why is your sister talking about hitler to your dad and his friend

how often do they talk about hitler
>she says
how often does she say it

does your dad have only 1 friend

is he very often around

nah they just talk about it (not the sister) then sister overhears comes and says "hes dead, get over it!"

well theres only one hitler friend.

Hitler friends are the best friends ;^)

i imagined something weird, like the one webm where the trap dude has his legs over his neck and is fingering his ass hole as he's telling his mom 9/11 wasn't actually an inside job through the door

i won't go into details what i imagined, it's very sinful - im sure you can piece it together brobro

lmao why did you imagine that you sick fuck haha!!