/wfg/ - Warframe General

Crush edition
previous thread: >READ the pastebins BEFORE asking stupid questions
GENERAL FAQ: pastebin.com/wyz3Ye1g
Additional FAQ, SERIOUSLY, READ THIS ONE: pastebin.com/GHStmm22

>How to join Warbros NFA or the Alliance: i.imgur.com/gu5HZxZ.png
(Due to a large influx of applications, the clan is full for the time being.)

>Notable links
Wiki: warframe.wikia.com
Essentials: deathsnacks.com/wf/index.html
Buying and Selling items: warframe.market
Farming Prime parts: war.farm/index.php
Riven Prices: semlar.com/rivenprices
Droptables by DE (probably rigged): warframe.com/repos/hnfvc0o3jnfvc873njb03enrf56.html
WF news, Riven Calculator, Zaw and Fish parts: semlar.com/
DPS calculator and weapon build planner: github.com/GottFaust/WWDC/releases/tag/0.8.2 (not maintained)
DPS calculator and build planner No.2: warframe-builder.com/ (frames, weapons and companions)
Top guns: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1mdgJUyNrsHWRMveKwFrpdMJQWyyEGE4Wpo34e8BzE74/edit
Frames and Modding: pastebin.com/D8Ckdz0c

---
CURRENT UPDATE: Shrine of the Eidolon (Update 22.13.0)
> forums.warframe.com/topic/922109-shrine-of-the-eidolon-update-22130/
CURRENT PRIME ACCESS: Mirage
> forums.warframe.com/topic/893859-plains-of-eidolon-mirage-prime-2270/
---

/wfg/ OP pastebin, if it's not like this one report it and make a proper one: pastebin.com/iAgtMahh

Saryn a cute

latron prime is pretty fun
but the big question is can i make it kill level 150 enemies with 2 shots?

>he doesn't know

4 (FOUR) (QUATRO) FUCKIN' WISPS
THANKS DE

answer me you shit

>needing a squad for starchart

Which female Warframes are the strongest and most useful? I'd also like them placed in categories such as best supports, best defenders, best damage dealers and so on. Niche categories are also welcome too, such as best at farming resources, best at farming xp, best in sorties and any niche so long as it's a good niche. And be honest, I want unbiased opinions with plenty of context behind them. Give me genuine reasons why they're good. I don't care what you have against a frame or how badly you want to have sex with them. I've recently finished mastering all of the male Warframes and I'd like to decide who's going to be my favorite girl. Remember, this is about function, not form. Right now I'm working on Banshee Prime and I only have a small handful of female frames left to craft.

does anyone have a smeeta imprint they want to trade for an adarza imprint?

no

Rhino

I want to marry Gara!

on a scale from on one to very how autistic are you

Nezha is best girl

Farming
>pilfdroid
>nekros
>speedva
>ev trin (not essential because zenurik)

Ayyydolons
>oberon
>bless trin
>volt
>harrow

No other content requires specific squads

energy conversion or transient fortitude on nova? im guessing the former but still need input

>energy onversion on nova

>energy conversion

Max duration and power str to suit your needs (positice for slowva, negative speedva). Nothing else particularly matters

>asked for female warframes

Thank you for the input though

Then trin has all your needs covered

whats wrong with energy conversion

Intensify + Power Drift is enough.

When is trini suppose to bless at ayydolon huts?

too situational, it's only good for channeled abilities that don't need refreshing like Exalted Blade or Artemis Bow

whenever it runs out
are you retarded?

>145% strength is enough
wait really
does it cap or something?
makes sense, but with how abundant energy is sometimes it feels very helpful

>does it cap or something?
yes, read the fucking wiki

I was blessing when ayddolon turns red, so yes! Im retarded

the slow has a 75% cap which translates to 145% power str.
adding more strength only adds to the explosion damage

so is the gammacor good now?

Build for best grill MAG?
Mine is full streght and duration

the whole point of trinity is having 75% DR at all times, keeping lures alive. harrow is the one protecting you from the energy pulse when you destroy a synovia

Exterminate, iterated exterminate (defense): Saryn, Banshee, Equinox, Nova
Waiting for timers: Banshee, Nova
Sneaking: Octavia, Ivara I guess.
Doing fucking everything: Octavia
Speed: Nova
Not dying: Trinity, Nyx, Valkyr I guess
Murdering bosses with stupid weakspots: Titania
Basically you have a lot of options here.

so is this decent? what should i slot for the last one?

Whenever the lures or your squad mates are injured or your bless DR isn't active. Holy fuck how do people not get this.

>not knowing that chroma is in fact female
this list is invalid except for sneaking

Thanks for the advice, I'll be sure to write this down.

max your mods, shitter

ok nvm i think ill just use flow or something

Constitution for all the priming. Also go all the way with range for max wormhole/chain explosion or totally tank range to keep your balls. Also unlock your exilus slot, move cunning and put the ball augment or escape velocity.

not going to spend 30k endo on 10% duration
i have enough mods to max

I can't think of anything Chroma would do exemplary other than maybe bosses with stupid weakspots, but I'm pretty sure Fury is inferior to Dex Pixia even on meme rivened guns.

>wasting endo on many mods instead of focusing one at a time

Tell me about your clan.

haha wojek maymay

Anyone know where I can farm Axi B2 relics?

Rank 10 costs as much as rank 1-9 combined. It makes sense to rank to 9 when youre building up your mods.

What kinds of ability mods does Ember need?

Joined an user's clan. Not to be confused with a Veeky Forums clan. It's bretty gud. Would ayyy hunt/10

You go into your inventory screen, select Warframes, then sell her for 25,000 credits.

or you could stop being a shitter and just max all your mods

it's quiet, we don't have all the blueprints, and it's mostly full of drifters that can't into clans. I really like fiddling with the gardens.

Aren't those from bounties

9's fine, you'll max them all eventually

I'd say hydron, but no one goes past 5 waves because autism. I'd also say hieracon, but everyone goes to hydron now. I collect most of my relics by burning excess standing through syndicates.

yeah but the hip meme is to be a raging autist about stranger's unranked mods soo...

big but cozy

>using shitframes and shitweapons when primes exist
>wasting forma and potatoes on shitframes and shitweapons

why are there no japanese style tables and vases that i can place around the ship
i wanna show off my syndicate sculptures but i cant just place it on the floor like some sort of dirty fucking animal

Wait, can it spawn from Hydron too? I was thinking Heiracon because it's also a nice source of credits. Also you're wrong, I see plenty of people go up to wave 10 on Hydron and people still run Heiracon a lot.

I ignore their requests for me to use discord. I have been grabbing as many blueprints as I can. I will leave when I am done.

Most of the best weapons in the game are non-prime weapons, shitter. There's no point in waiting months on end for DE to slowly release prime frames when you'll make enough plat to make up for the forma and reactors you put into the normal variants.

place them on the celing

why you gotta be like that?

it has everything and is for me aloone

>played for 1.2k hours
>own all the frames
>dislike all of them
i dont know what it is but something is missing in absolutely every single one of them
anyone else feel like this

do you guys still put effort into decorating solo dojos

The same place you farm any Axi relic, Mithra
70% chance for any given Neo relic on A rotation
100% chance for an Axi relic on B rotation (14% for Axi B2 specifically)
100% chance for an Axi relic on C rotation (another 14% chance for B2 specifically)

Grab a frame that doesn't die instantly and be willing to run around every now and then to clear assholes off of points, it's by far the best way to farm neo and axi relics since you usually get 4 relics for 4 waves and at it's worst you are guaranteed 2 Axi relics for 4 waves

>shitters defending not maxing their mods because they're new and/or poor
Sad!

I'v been playing this shitshow since closed beta and I don't think I have a single maxed primed mod

Fill the void by buying expensive tennogen skins for each frame.

so... you're a shitter, right, that's been established

name a single scenario where a maxed primed mod is more impactful than a rank 9 primed mod, I'll wait

Whatever helps you sleep at night ningnog

Fuck DE and fuck their glitchy ass content

>f-fuck you
Cute.

Could you teach me how rotations work?

I want to marry your Ivara!

well, nyx is crap

It's simple
A and B are read the wiki
and C is the read the wiki nigger

Are we getting content this week? Khora is 3 months late.

AABC

The exception being spy and cache. In which case each cache/terminal is a rotation. So 1 cache = A. 3 terminals = C

how good is lacera ?

all of them, since it's doing that small percentage more and is therefore more impactful, retard

>caring about the sheboon frame
Back to the cuckshed, Sven

Steve here. What do you all think of my next big feature? Warframe lootboxes!

Read the wiki
wave 1 of intercept / defense / first 5 mins of survival etc = a reward from the A rotation reward list
wave 2 of intercept / defense / first 10 mins of survival etc = a reward from the A rotation reward list
wave 3 of intercept / defense / first 15 mins of survival etc = a reward from the B rotation reward list
wave 4 of intercept / defense / first 20 mins of survival etc = a reward from the C rotation reward list
Wave 5 = Wave 1

So lemme get this straight.

>Take Toxin against Corpus
>Take Corrosive against Infested
>Take Radiation against Grineer

Am I doing it right?

th-thanks steve

oh shit negro what are you doing

No, you take corrosive/viral for everything and use gas whenever there's an enhanced shields sortie.

Take viral or corrosive vs everything. Nothing in normal play goes high enough to make min/maxing to that degree worthwhile. If you've got a free slot feel free to chuck on the relevant bane mod though

no, you are doing it very wrong
remember to read the wiki and not be retarded (at the same time if you can manage it)

should i start off with volt? he looks pretty awful and all of his default helmets resemble aerodynamic feces

>not wanting a thicc garnet frame with british accent to fuck up the IPS system

I bet you don't enjoy the smell of coconut butter and anal sex

>Corrosive against Infested
For what possible reason, they literally don't have armor
>Take Radiation against Grineer
Radiation is generally the most useful all around element, but it's specifically good VS Infested and Orokin since it breaks up ancient auras, you bring Radiation against Grineer if you are too lazy to swap out your elemental mods/are fighting things that don't need to be armor stripped to die fast since Radiation is the best generic damage type (only weak enemies have resistences for it)

If you're lazy you can take corrosive against everything except index and plains.
If your squad has x4 CP then take viral.

Volt or excal. The only problem with volt is once you go fast you cant go back

what syandana for ember prime /wfg/?