Fighting Games General /fgg/

pastebin.com/V5rGFjKu

TOKUSENTAI

TOKUSENTAI

TOKUSENTAI

TOKUSENTAI

How many GB is enough for Tekken and other current games right now?

How long will a 4 GB GPU last me ?

Wish I was sucking on those nipples bros...

>raw level 3 against a sparking character
sonicfox

CvS3 is the only thing that can save Capcom now.

I don't even care about the match I just want to see Shenron
They never get the 3 ball

SG players > Marvel players

*Dubsteps in front of you*

What is fun about watching a zoner?

mommy

dissidia

She's my mom.

>dbz players

My Obsidian is being a shit and not connecting to PS4s, is it due to a recent ps4 update or do I need to check the usb cable on it? works fine with pc

Bumping question from last thread.

charge characters are fucking moronic. holy shit. if you enjoy playing them, you must be a masochist.

It's not hard work you absolute idiot, working on PhD is the easiest time of your life like all studying. Enjoy it while it lasts.

Fuck off akiha

I've been trying to learn fighting games for like 3 months now and I'm still no better at execution than when I started. I really don't think I can make it.

impossible

Why would I lie?

I don't mean hard as in extremely difficult. I meant more that it's a grinding work submitting a article for peer review, revising it 20 times and that's not even the research or the writing itself. But thanks, I'll try to learn to enjoy it more.

Pffft, as someone that dropped out of uni after getting bachelor's degree I disagree.
Working a regular job is life on easy mode, you just show up and do your job and let other people worry about the difficult stuff.
The only thing that's harder than university studies is being an entrepreneur and even that's only when things aren't going well.

No! Give us an actual time. No one is meeting here in "12 hours" as you would say. Give us a fucking time, you freak. Or are you afraid? Teehee, and I haven't even shown you the true meaning of fear.

If you have nothing to worry about you aren't getting paid much.

i bet you got better but didnt notice it yourself. nobody does a thign for 3 months without getting better at it

I'm masturbating to lewd images of you right now, Akiha. How does that make you feel?

LIKE A GOOB OUTTA HELL I'LL DODGE WHEN THE TOURNEY COMES
WHEN THE LOBBIES ARE UP
LIKE A GOOB OUTTA HELL I'LL DODGE DODGE DODGE
LIKE GOOB OUTTA HELL

Ok see me in 12 hours

I have not gotten better. I'm still Rookie rank. The majority of the game's in-game trials are impossible for me. Combos that I've practiced hundreds of times in training mode still have a 1 in 10 or less success rate. I can't play the game. My hands are unable to play the videogame. I've read tons of tutorials and watched tons of videos and it doesn't matter in the least because I can't do what the game is requiring me to do physically.

what if in the last three months he only played once a week?

can I get a kpopper instead

Your very existence was a mistake. You are a time paradox.

This is where I depart. - can't stand such an inferior creature standing before me.

Reminder that chariot thinks smash looks fun.

No matter whenever there's a smash related drama, he's active on twitter trying to cause a ruckus.

avatarfagging is a bannable offense as I'm sure you know

You still around faggot?

How do we fix the Android 16 problem?

how the fuck do I get in as mika

Reminder that Ricki has a wound inbetween her legs

Play MvCI.

dashgrab, most opponents are not quick enough to jump or backdash away from this.

>Played Injustice 2 for the first time
>Starfire is literally just F-Aoko
Nice game Ed Boon

Put back on your trip you waste of space. and matter. You're pathetic. A "Dodger" as /fgg/ would say.

yes?

Convince me not to filter any A16 player.
+ special mention to A16, black, vegeta teams

Did he really chop his Dick off?

How is she like F-Aoko? I've never played IJ2, but I can't believe Boon would know about Melty.

I think I'm in love with my main bros...

Who's your main?

Can you mot do additions akiha

Did shiki not teach you

Platinum

Why were only Ginyu and Recoome playable in so many DBZ games for a while, anyway? Why not the whole force?

>you have to sit in a thread and do your mating call routine for weeks in order to arrange a match in melty blood
woah... so this is what melty blood matchmaking is like ...wow.

What's the tierlist like for sfv and who are the setplay chars

Based.

Yikes

Because they had the most screentime.

god tier: guile, rashid
high tier: akuma, abigail, kolin, laura, cammy, bison
mid tier: everyone else
shit tier: alex, vega, nash, zeku

I'm the best kof player here

Did you miss my message? I said if you're sincere about this, even though this isn't the place of it, I'd be willing to give you advice to talk to you about this shit in general if you want to get in touch with me. Preferably on discord. You can either send me your account number, give me a throw away email, whatever. I don't mind giving some support to an fgcbro actively looking for it.

oh and also sakura in shit tier

Goddammit Blankie, no, stay away. I don't want to go to bed yet, It's too earl

>wanna get better
>live in small country with bad internet
>only irl to play against is a terrible practice partner and an even worse teacher

I just wanna get better. am i doomed to youtube tutorials and combo challenges?

And only.

Move to the U.S. and find some FGC people to room with. The house I use to go to weeklies had around 5 people rooming at a time and at least two of them were from out of country.

Not him, but I'd appreciate some too

I'm through wasting my time on that pathetic creature, the one known as Brick. How stupid must I have been to think it was even worthy of my time. Maybe it's just an animal. Can it even understand what we're saying?

Bros...I wish I was Arturo...

I don't actually know how adding people on discord works but Taters#9422

I don't feel like giving mine out, there are a couple people that frequent /fgc/ I can't stand. If you can find a way for me to add you I would be more than happy to.

Yeah, you must be pretty dumb to spend this much time trying to challenge a shitposter. Dumbass Akiha, you still haven't finished that utopia, have you?

>I wish I was Arturo...
>Auturo
Huh?!!? He's gay and dating Ricky?!

you're just a troll and a dodger.
to think i believed in you akiha...

i'm getting reaaaal sick of breek, lads. i say we plan to get rid of this dork once and for all...

Still at uni and id rather not go into massive debt paying US prices for that, just wish I had a guy to play with even once a week who wasn't a cunt

rashidxcammy@gmail

Viscant made a post a long time ago talkin about one night they spent at i forgot who's house and that Arturo fucked Ricky (as in before he transitioned) and they left a stain on the carpet

It was Floe's house.

Play that shit like you just got your muthafuckin...

Shit, for real?! You still have a link to the post?

nasty

wait, did sonicfox change teams in the tourney yesterday?

Reminder that opinions cannot change.

Have you doob'd today?

I haven't launched the game in 2 weeks

bored desu

No, sorry 21-user. I've been really busy with this semester. Probably dropping Cal 2 because my indian professor is fucking ass. Will have to retake it during the summer with someone who knows how to teach

no one is good at teaching calc 2

Played 22 hours and haven't touched it since, its fun but it's not for me

God I just want to pin the Akiha poster down and pound her brains out.
I want to see her legs quivering from the pleasure.

Hi, /fgg/ scrub here,

I'm looking into modding my Qanba Drone. I did the research already for applicable parts, and they're Sanwa. So I got a couple questions, I seen some modding videos where people can get away with just assembling the parts just fine while others sodder them or something along those lines. Pic related is what I got. How much could I get away with just putting in the Sanwa parts over the originals?

I came to ask what are people's thoughts on my decision. Should I just invest into a better fight stick now that I like what I'm feeling or would modding suffice? I'm fine with the drone itself btw, I just want to see what modding could do for me. The parts inside the Drone are standard Qanba buttons and stick, but nothing like the higher priced ones have and I can see where the complaints draw in regarding the stick. I already took a look at the guide and didn't follow your tier list because I was that persistent.

I've heard some good professor recommendations from friends. Apparently he's pretty proficient and has a good rep around campus.

pretty spot on

same. Nothing is greater than seeing a bitch break down after a good dicking.

>female pronouns

I made a mistake and I'll admit it.

What the hell are you even talking about...?

and here I thought you'd call me trash again. Maybe you're not completely beyond saving.

Bros, im worried. I haven't seen CHariot post since Friday.

>dooberz excited about 32k viewers
>SFV used to get 60k at grand finals minimum

FGC is clearly in decline.