pastebin.com/f2QH06D9
fire-emblem-heroes.com/en-gb/beginners/

>Links and Resources
pastebin.com/DSnHZ3EC

>SoV Links
pastebin.com/YMFekM1P

Previous:

Other urls found in this thread:

docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSc7N86uAFx1iwxUQPRYbzCS1Dyvc3OlYrkJPS_3R4TdEJ-cyQ/viewform
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1yFMaWPbQmTVHhFfWT_zu7mLWUVucgAcrckZcANWW4EY/edit
e-hentai.org/g/1190827/14ec01c45a/
reddit.com/r/FireEmblemHeroes/comments/8034jx/sharing_friend_ids_thread/dusnumu/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Where's the fucking fire hero

This upcoming Leg banner

>Twitter Celicafag got so mad about these she had to draw tit windows
Maybe not everything is bad in this world

Here

>non black version
>tit window
This is good

rival domains friend list
docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSc7N86uAFx1iwxUQPRYbzCS1Dyvc3OlYrkJPS_3R4TdEJ-cyQ/viewform

answers to the form can be found here
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1yFMaWPbQmTVHhFfWT_zu7mLWUVucgAcrckZcANWW4EY/edit

Hey everyone, I have an update for all of you!

So I've gotten a few friends requests that I've accepted, so it seems like my comment worked, despite the downvotes. On that note, I'm very sorry that many of you feel my comment doesn't contribute to the deep discussion that is going on in this thread.

Since it seems like there are many (resentful) f2ps on this wonderful platform, I thought I should clarify my friends list requirements. I originally left these things out because I thought they went without saying, but I want to be as clear as possible. In addition to my original stated requirements, you must be in tier 20 and the lead units must also have full SI. Full SI meaning I will not add anyone with skills like QR2.

Thank you all for understanding my requirements, I look forward to having friends with good looking leads. If you don't meet these requirements, I'm sorry that you can't be on my friend list even if you think your unit is "good." Unfortunately, the friends list in Fire Emblem Heroes has a limit of only 50.

Who wants DC?

Me

Nowi with DB

I might add myself, but I already have 50/50 and none of them have deleted me yet

>downvotes
The fuck is this?

time for you to do the deleting user

Post your favorite gays!

Sigurd. Really.
He is pretty damn good with it

Where do you think we are?

e-hentai.org/g/1190827/14ec01c45a/

Post characters that you used to like a lot but don't like that much anymore.
For me it's lon'qu, he used to be my nigga but he got shafted hard in heroes and I started liking other characters and he just kinda got forgotten.

Hawkeye

Is this not reddit?

You can use your favorite shit units all you want, but you need to know that their place is in the trash when people are talking about actual good units, and to keep your mouth shut about them. Otherwise you're gonna get laughed at because FEH is all about WINNING. TT? Winning. Arena? Winning. Chain Challenges? Winning.

You use good units, or you settle for last place trash. I don't see any "use your favorites and lose constantly!" quests or challenges do you?

There's no reason to NOT use top tier units, regardless of need or want. The game is all about winning, and top tier units secure wins, bottom tier units DO NOT.

This pasta again! take this (you)

But you already did, I've got them S-Rankend together

Swear to the God of Sluts!

(You)

What did they can keep late for me to be taken with a bears and I'm already in this format have to be to understand this is one of those thing are to be expected

>SWORDDEMON's row
Gets me every time.

>skindentation
nice

>Have -HP +Atk corderlia as blue lancer for my flying team (H.Tiki, Airzura, Michalis,Cordelia)
>Roll Tana(-def,+hp) and Hinoka (-def, +res)

Good enough to replace or I should wait for better IVs?

>Clears 3/4 of the armor menace
Man Miccy helps so much during AA

>reddit.com/r/FireEmblemHeroes/comments/8034jx/sharing_friend_ids_thread/dusnumu/
Jesus

Looks too much like codename steam/10

GONNA GET FUCKED BY SO MANY BOYS

>moonbow

I want to hack my ds so i can do the gay fates hack but this shit is complicated.

Reminder Owain Dark coming soon along with F Morgan and Cynthia

it's time to consummate your marriage

Is this that artist who drew the FE4 girls getting fucked? It looks familiar.

>H. Tiki

Micaiah unironically did nothing wrong

>tfw want to keep adding people with their fun leads
>friends list almost full

wtf my wee wee is hard now??

why did you make this now and not when we know more about how the friend feature works

>tfw I bought that game full price and loved it

Post your autistic Heroes headcanons.

All the season variants are the same person, but they just switch weapons/outfits when needed, except evil celica and the azuras. NY!azura is from the birthright timeline, PA=conquest, normal=revelations. Evil celica is from a timeline were she managed to kill alm and jedah succeeded in ruining valentia and he just keeps her around as a trophy.

Felicia is the cutest! Seeing her pretty smile fills me with joy! I want to stroke her soft hair and give her little kisses on the cheek! She's the shining star of my life, I couldn't go on without her! I love Felicia!

>muh blood pact
>muh grooming fetish
Hang yourself, Daeinshit.

she also never did anything right either

Nuh uh, I love you.

I'm too tired.

Can we get his daughter first?

She dies to Grima and Hector

Holy shit.
When I see stuff like this it makes me realise how pathetically lonely I am that I am just the same.

I will only add you if your lead is a +10 5* EXCLUSIVE unit (i.e. no Effies, Nowis, Sheenas, etc.). I will also remove you if I ever see you change your lead to something that is not this.
I hold myself to the same standard. My lead will always be a +10 5* exclusive unit.

Me too my dude. The later chapters were kinda lame with how much the AI abused overwatch, but Marth hilariously gets around that.

>>Clears 3/4 of the armor menace

Ally Supports sleep in bunk beds together
Defeated enemies arent killed but they fly off the screen like in Smash

>whale wants other whale friends
where is the problem

green beats blue?!

Shut the fuck up Micaiah

>blue loses to green
where's my sleepy dragon man meme

>fights to liberate Daein from the people it conquered
>isn't even from Daein
>just wants to be with her cocksleeve

Her motivations were all kinds of fucked up. I can't blame her for blood pacts, that was just bad writing.

>(resentful) f2ps
The whale himself knows it, people are just jealous and mad that he won't accept their friend requests

I understand you just want whale friends as well but Jesus Christ you could try not to be a little asscrack about it. Just say you're a whale and you want other whale friends with +10 units.

Well THAT'S lunatic down
This GHB is wearing me out, Jesus.
Thanks, suicide bomber Jaffar.

marth has a very bad argument with caeda one day, and finds nyna who is incredibly sexually frustrated due to camus running out on her, fucks her, and is incredibly guilty afterward. they both agree to never talk about it again.

Daein never conquered Begnion

Really? I’m not trying that, but I’m trying to do the sprite editor to get Arete and Mikoto by decrypting my copy and reapplying the asset files to the game

post blonde brocon

Is anyone with a friend banned account on FEH still playing? I kinda want to come back but I'd hate to start fresh.

Eirika loves playing with Nino's buthole

thank you, user.

I don't know that language.

What units do you have that you're struggling like this?

i like this a lot

hot

Who's the did nothing wrong character of FE?

>implying you get to decide

F!Robin is Lucina's mother. She becomes M!Robin after getting possessed by Grima, and proceeds to fuck Lucina.

post your cheese sis build

I suggest you don’t dabble with it, if I screw up I am probably going to brick my 3DS. I’m skeptical Mikoto and Arete will be added to heroes, might as well try to hack Fates

Trabant

I sometimes feel sad that Female Ike and Female Oscar x Male Kieran will never be a thing in mainline.

Just imagine FemOscar cooking a meal from her heart, bringing a plate to Kieran, and Kieran stuffing his stupid pouty face as he greedily scorfs down the meal of his beloved while downplaying the dish.

ARBYS.

WE HAVE

THE feets

LEGENDARY BANNER TRAILER WHEN

Ashnard

RIP 3*Valter and a -spd Minerva. Didn't even pass Ward Fliers.

She's not built for Arena, so not "fully built". Still best girl though

Just the onslaught, really, but that gravity healer sucks balls. Also pass mage is respectable, but a bitch.

Tomorrow

Kempf, but unironically. His downfall was being surrounded by incompetent fools. Who the hell leads their enemies straight towards themselves, doesn't even bother to identify them, and expects to give up an important strategic location to chase down some unknown enemy?

I'll take that advice and raise you a gay ship.
I hope they add them but I can't imagine what roles they'd play.

Gangrel

God more wyverns fucking WHEN? I'm not talking shitty Camilla alts, either.

They can do that as males though