>Other Star Wars games on Steam
store.steampowered.com/tag/en/Star Wars/#p=0&tab=TopSellers

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/iucounu/status/811973938108657665
youtube.com/watch?v=sISGRCgJDhA
youtube.com/watch?v=6gtSe9NXkUg
youtu.be/77sS5IuR0Gs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

If I'm doing my class story, will I stop leveling at 65? Do I have to enter the expansions before I level 66-70?

Or is this a sign I don't have the last one unlocked, because I honestly forget if I do.

Early Rebels girls are both cute and bizarre looking.

>nuWars

Doesn't change her cuteness.

I want to be her friend since it seems she doesn't have any. The other inquisitors and the empire itself doesn't care about her. I want to help her live an enjoyable life, instead of a violent one with the empire, and I want to help her leave her past in the past.

So anything interesting going to happen in this game soon that would make me want to come back?

>>>co

Rebels isn't nu-Wars.

>co
Ah, I can't even get the redirection right. Fuck it, go ahead and talk about your waifu. Thread is almost dead as pub fleet.

When will we see something related to the Old Republic Era? It's still canon, right?

~2 months until we can kill Theron
>tfw it's probably just going to be shooting him in the face rather than leaving him on Nathema to go crazy and eat his own feet

I think the earliest the canon timeline goes back is Darth Bane

Parts of it. They had to make the mandalorian wars canon because they references it in the Clone Wars but they changed it to be closer to BBY. Ezra finding the darksaber in Mauls hut and the sideplot with Sabine learning to use it probably mean the writers haven't forgotten about it, but if they brought it back they'd probably change a lot of it (like, I'm guessing no Vitiate).

thanks. I will check in again in 2 months!

What would be the point of bringing back Vitiate? He's Palpatine 2.0

That's what I'm saying. If they do a new series in The Old Republic era they'd probably create a new villain or conflict to explore. Although, Zakuul showed up in a recent Star Wars guidebook as an "ancient advanced planet," which I hope doesn't mean that we're getting more Zakuul content from Disney

>Zakuul showed up in a recent Star Wars guidebook as an "ancient advanced planet,"
only in the Polish translation, which was later clarified to be a mistake and therefore not actually part of the canon

No, there aren't any level gates, but unless you try really hard you probably wouldn't get to 65-70 during your class storyline. I'd you're doing all of the expansions, you'll probably hit 70 during RotHC.

oh, that means I probably don't have the 65-70 expansion unlocked.

I subscribed a long time ago which unlocks the expansions but I just forget if the last one was out at that time.

and some evidences

twitter.com/iucounu/status/811973938108657665

wut chestpiece

looks like Dynamic Paladin dyed green

>Not rping as Jedi Knight that retires to Jedi Consular after his grand adventure
This is the true way to play.

>retiring at 30
>not continuing your career as the greatest hero of your time

I was a subscriber back in 2016, and I read on their website that KotET came out late 2016. So I have the other expansions like hutt and fallen empire, but not that one (my level cap is 65). So I was going to subscribe for a month to unlock it.

I also have been accumulating a bunch of money in my "escrow" account, and while I'm subscribed, you have access to those funds. It's a lot since i haven't been subbed for a long time. I was going to buy something nice for my companions as a gift.

What are some gift ideas if money isn't an issue? Nadia is my best friend and I have a crush on Lana if that helps decide.

Corellia sure looks pretty

Must have been nice before the empire came.

>Colonel Thot

there's a consumable to insta-rank companions to 50 that's being added in 5.8, which is scheduled for March 13

I never said this before but I like your character's face+hair a lot m8

please repair your gear

That's cool. I was thinking something not necessarily game mechanics related though. Like something they would enjoy. I suddenly find myself with years worth of credits, but I'm a jedi and don't want material things, so I figured I would spend it on one of them.

I'll check the GTN for some overpriced outfit I guess. Something comfy looking.

That's very kind of you to say user. I was going for simple and jedi-like.

>tfw you will never get slutmogs like that since they are all 100million or more.

who can afford such things?

people who farm the everloving shit out of heroics

Wow, searching for HK components is pure and utter torture

Is it really even worth it?

>all these little cutscenes of all the allies you've gathered joining the fight
I love it

>sith accent
It's too bad they're evil

Wait what. Why would this be dark side.

>Balmorran guy always shows up as a holo
>meanwhile, Zenith, minority leader in the Balmorran Congress sits around on your ship and follows you wherever you go
I like to imagine the government on Balmorra is half people who actually live on Balmorra and the other half is people elsewhere on a holocall.

because you're throwing the guy who helped you in with the rest of the stooges, even though he's pretty stoogy himself

>get Corellion bloodstripes like Han Solo
>the quest reward isn't a pair of pants with cool stripes
uhh bioware?

yeah, I spoke up for him and it seems to be the right choice. He did help out a lot.

>Rebels shit

>made AFTER TCW is canned and when Disney owns the franchise
Its Nu-Wars.

>the virgin Nu-Wars Movie Trilogy vs. the Chad Rebels Cartoon

>Rebels
>"chad"
>bad animation, bad visual effects, Filoni being a hack without certain writers
The CHAD Clone Wars vs the VIRGIN Rebels

Only the first two seasons have bad visuals, and even then they pick up the slack during important scenes. Season 3, and 4 so far, have been pretty great, if not beyond Clone Wars. TCW had a pretty bad first two seasons as well.

All of the seasons have bad visuals, terrible animation, bad writing, and shitty storytelling.
>Seasons 3 and 4 have been pretty good
No it hasn't. And certainly not comparable in any capacity to anything from season 3 and onward from TCW.
>beyond Clone Wars
Hell no.
>TCW had pretty bad first two seasons as well.
Only the first season was bad. And regardless, Rebels is Nu-Wars/not-George Lucas Star Wars fanflock shlock by Disney and Filoni can't write or direct to save his life without the same lifelines he had from Lucas Arts and on the TCW team.

Whatever you say, user. Next time, feel free to not chime in if you don't have anything serious to say.

I love how both TCW and Rebels have the same philosophy of "Don't judge a book by its cover"
Both had very rouggh starts, both having rough first seasons
But once you get past that rough patch, it gets really really good, with stellar episodes and arcs

I'm totally neutral on the whole thing, I've only watched scenes from it and scenes from the later seasons look fucking shite. Also, don't kid yourself - Clone Wars had some pretty bad animations later on as well. It has better lightsaber battles, but that's for the simple fact their lightsabers LOOK fucking better. If you look at any of the scenes where they're punching/fighting it looks retarded as well.

And anyway, Rebels is shit because nobody gives a fuck about the characters, they're boring and unpleasant to watch. I have no interest whatsoever watching the annoying kid, the semi-interesting sorta jedi and some twi-leks and shit.

>DBS reaction image too
You are a spic I bet. So tell me why its still almost universal even with hold out apologists for Rebels not giving a shit about after season 2 and the animation still looking as jarringly bad, stiff, and PS2 tier now as it the day the first epiosde started years ago.

No one really cares about Rebels.

difference is TCW got interesting, everything after maul stopped mattering

its the same shit like with Rogue One, on paper it sounds cool and neat but then you realize ultimately your watching a show about literal whos and the only people staying with it are TCW fans for the references and return of characters like Maul, the Deathwatch guy's girlfriend, and shit like that or Ashoka

rebels itself has next to nothing to make the viewer care about it on its own, even its existence is due to TCW which is probably why the show is on its final season with those bad air ratings

Here's what I mean about not so great animation with awkward fight scenes:

youtube.com/watch?v=sISGRCgJDhA

There's much worse, but it's difficult to remember which scenes precisely and find them

>season 1 and 2
Everyone knows the first two seasons of TCW were at its nadir in terms of budget and CGI. This isn't some stunning revelation here.

The later seasons of TCW have a lot of episodes where they follow side characters though. I'd say it's about 50/50 on the episodes from seasons 3-5 having one of the main characters in it.

People cared about the Clones though, can't say much the same for Kanan, Ezra, or that annoying Hera bitch and Sabine though.

>He isn't emotionally invested in seeing the Empire from the eyes of a citizen on an occupied world, watching as he grows from an uncaring thief to one of the leaders of the Rebel Alliance, all while learning how to tap into his natural abilities and sense the world around him as a Jedi
>He doesn't care about following the journey of a girl who has to decide her loyalty, and make amends for her past where she chose the Empire over the Mandalorians, leading to the near extinction of her people, beginning as a pariah and becoming a hero
>He doesn't sympathize with a man who has lost his homeworld and his people to the Empire, and the struggle he has between adhering to his moral codes and his desire to avenge his people
Rebels characters are interesting, most people just don't actually watch the show so they don't know any of the characters.

I'm not emotionally invested in bad shows, yes.
>Rebel characters are interesting
Nah.
>most people just don't watch the show
Correction: most people dropped the show after the second season. Hence why the show is getting axed.

I just wrote out how the Rebels characters have backstories and complex motivations for why they joined the Rebellion. This is probably the shows greatest strength, in the original trilogy we only really see the Rebellion from the high level view, where the main characters are the ones making the big decisions. Rebels is interesting because it shows us a part of the Rebellion that's small, and insignifcant to the overall war effort but nonetheless important to the main characters. I think, when you say Rebel characters aren't interesting, you really mean that you don't like them, which is fine, but don't complain about a lack of depth when there isn't any.

That's towards the end of season 3, iirc.

youtube.com/watch?v=6gtSe9NXkUg

Clone Wars side characters are unironically a masterpiece

>>He isn't emotionally invested in seeing the Empire from the eyes of a citizen

Not when the citizen is an annoying piece of shit I cannot relate to in any way whatsoever

>He doesn't care about following the journey of a girl who has to decide her loyalty

Again, not when she is uninteresting

>>He doesn't sympathize with a man who has lost his homeworld and his people to the Empire, and the struggle he has between adhering to his moral codes and his desire to avenge his people

I haven't watched enough of the show, but you mean that Kanan guy, right? Yeh, he was actually quite interesting. If they focused on him and fleshed him out, I'd actually probably have watched it. If it was Kanan going around being half-jedi, learning about the jedi code, jedi history, etc. while hunted by Vader

Why are you going from saying that focusing on side characters in Rebels is bad, but when they do the exact same thing in TCW it's good?

Because the side characters in TCW are amazing?

>Ezra is annoying
I don't really understand this, in what way? It's like calling Amuro in Gundam annoying.

>Sabine is uninteresting
You mean you don't like her? I wrote out how she is interesting, she has a unique backstory that's very different from the rest of the Rebellion.

>Kanan, right?
No, it's Zeb.

Like who? Cad Bane, who's just a bounty hunter that hunts bounties? The video you linked to shows a character that's barely a character until he shows up in Rebels.

>I don't really understand this, in what way

His manner, his appearance, his voice, his morals? He was completely unlikeable, even if I can concede he wasn't outright frustrating there was nothing to like about him.

>I wrote out how she is interesting

I can write out how dry paint is interesting, doesn't mean it'll make you watch it. Her story is hardly unique.

>Like who? Cad Bane, who's just a bounty hunter that hunts bounties?

Are you really going to make me do this? We both know if I do you'll look stupid, because over 6 seasons there's been at least 10 to 20 amazing side characters over the clone wars. You're counting on the fact I wouldn't be autistic enough to go and dig up all the side characters, but are you really sure you want to?

>until he shows up in Rebels.

Point against the rebels. Should have died.

>We both know if I do you'll look stupid
No, I've been reading the episode list for The Clone Wars and it's brought back all the memories I have of the terrible filler arcs with awful characters, let me list you some:

Nute Gunray
Everytime Hondo shows up
The random pacifist girl on the ice planet and her edgy military advisor
Dr. Vindi

And that's just Season 1. I realize you may have fond memories of TCW as a kid, but please realize that the moments and arcs of quality are few compared to the filler and uninteresting episodes, arcs, and characters.

Bad episodes were not the subject here. You're in quite the hurry to jump away from the amazing side characters, aren't you.

Shall I go and fetch the list?

What are you even talking about? I listed several bad side characters in my post. Are you even reading what I'm posting, or are you just trying to get internet points for wasting my time by wanking off about TCW?

No, no, we were talking about the vast amount of amazing side characters that TCW has. You went out and listed 4 bad ones.

Give me a few minutes.

I listed four ones, and said that was just in Season 1. If you sought an easy way to make yourself feel accomplished by "btfo"ing someone who watched Rebels like the majority of the Star Wars fanbase, then you should have gone to /v/ where there are like-minded simpletons who enjoy an intellectually devoid conversation.

>Everytime Hondo shows up
>Implying Hondo is bad
Oh now you're just sprouting shit

He gets better later in the series and during Rebels, but in season 1 he was just the villain of a boring filler arc.

>you're so stupid and I'm intelligent

Brilliant comeback

List of great side characters off a quick search on wikipedia and shit:

>inb4 many of them were introduced elsewhere

I'm listing characters fleshed out in Clone Wars.

>Ventress
>Plo Koon
>Hevy (rip)
>Echoes
>Fives
>The blonde senate captain, pure evil bastard
>Chuchi (although its a bit love and hate)
>Ayala Secura although plenty of side media already fleshed her out as cool, so that's debatable
>The grandpa jedi who helped ahsoka get her lightsaber back
>Satine (possibly because I had the hots for her)
>One of the guys who was training the clones on Kamino, but I forget which one
>The force entities, I guess, although it's more of a plot than characters
>Even Piell (fuck yeh, russian jedi)
>Young Tarking
>Pong Krell, amazing villain

Bad episodes and bad characters mean nothing when there are amazing episodes and amazing characters. Consistent blandness is significantly worse than lows and highs.

Since we're on Star Wars, it's pretty simple to prove it:

Does Star Wars have consistency in its quality or is it a thing of amazing moments, amazing episodes, amazing characters and downright shit everything?

>bad episodes and bad characters mean nothing when there are amazing characters and amazing episodes
This statement applies to Rebels too. Try watching it before the next time you post about it, if you enjoyed TCW you'll enjoy Rebels.

I tried, I didn't enjoy it at all. While I disliked episodes of Clone Wars, I was still interested in what would happen to the clones, Ahsoka, Anakin (who was a totally different and amazing character in CW) and all the side characters.

In Rebels, I just could not summon an ounce of interest for what happened to any of them, at all.

Tried? How far in did you watch it?

Anyone else keep the starting lightsaber that you craft on the first planet?

I thought a jedi crafts their lightsaber and it's special to them. But I see people running around with these crazy looking sabers all the time.

The lightsaber you craft is supposed to be a big deal, and it's supposed to be a very personal thing.

I'm planning on keeping it, and just putting a bunch of those augmentations on it so that it's eventually useful.

Anyone else?

None of them do.

None of them do what?

>keep it
yeah
>use it
fuck no, the blade's off-center and it looks janky as fuck

Yeah, I kept mine.
I'll probably wait for the Command Drops to give me some High Level Augs.

>Rebels characters backstories
>"complex' motivations

They do though. You have watched the show, right? You're not just shitposting? I can provide you an episode list if you're having trouble remembering.

>When you group with someone that actually kept and used it even at lvl 70

It's funny how you dodged my arguments, dodged them again, asked me for another argument, I posted it and all you respond is "try to watch it" and "you haven't watched it enough".

I can list other famous characters in fiction with the exact same backstories if you wish.

You really shouldn't challenge people on Veeky Forums for their autism.

>trying to find HK components on DK
>30 mins in
>barely at the stairs

TORTURE

well the issue doesn't exist with the Inq one since it's a completely different base model, and it's always been a moddable item from what I remember, just the warrior/knight/consular model has that off-center blade and once you see it you can't unsee it

>dodging arguments
Is what you did. You kept saying that Rebels characters were simple, I provided a counterargument and you retreated to calling them bad, I provided a counterargument and then you started talking about TCW, repeatedly ignoring the many examples of the problems you describe belong to Rebels occuring in TCW (but it's OK, because you like TCW so it's not bad). This leads you to saying that it doesn't matter if a show has a lot of bad episodes, as long as it has some good ones, a statement I point out would lead to one coming to the conclusion that Rebels is decent despite its flaws but then you backpedal again. It's pretty clear at this point that you're just pulling arguments out of nowhere, because you've never seen Rebels and are just using arguments that you saw other people arguing and copying to try and fit in.

>I can list other famous characters in fiction with the exact same backstories if you wish
Why? What do other works of fiction have to do with anything? The only autism here is that you're not making sense anymore. If your point is that characters having similar backstories to earlier works of fiction is bad, then you must not like most literature or works of art made in the last 3000 years because all art builds on top of eachother.

Is BF2 (2017) still alive on PC? Sale is tempting me

I'm usually the authority on PC BF2, but unfortunately I haven't had much time to play it in the past month or so. Earlier an user was saying that there was a patch that accidental caused a bunch of bugs, but on the other hand the Clone Wars content update should be coming out soon so thats a plus (although, on the other other hand, since Reddos made such a fuss about "muh looteboxes", we might end up actually having to pay for the expansions instead of the whales paying for us).

Is khoonda militia DOA?

Nobody has asked to join, and I have some things I need to wrap up on my home server before I move my main characters over to Satele. Once I do that, though, I'll probably try and start organizing some events. I also need to make the Imp guild, too, there'll probably be more players there.

I don't get this obsession with defending shit in the /swgg/. And then not giving up, ever.

>I provided a counterargument

Your counter-argument was completely subjective, as you wrote out a description and called it "good" (or interesting or whatever). As in, your point is simply your opinion. The only argument I could give back was my own opinion, which is that the stories are "bad" and not interesting.

>of the problems you describe belong to Rebels occuring in TCW

And yet my main point, which I've restated a lot of times and you have ignored is that there is nothing in any of the characters that compels me to follow them in any way. While even if TCW has really bad episodes, as I posted in a list of the many interesting side characters, there are always exciting characters to follow. Not to mention the main characters are well-done - sure, Obi-Wan isn't a TCW character per se, but Anakin in TCW is a totally separate character.

>It's pretty clear at this point that you're just pulling arguments out of nowhere...

Solid strawman

>Why? What do other works of fiction have to do with anything?

Because you clearly stated that their stories are complex, interesting and compelling, while they are extremely generic. If you wish to argue objectively, then I would show you how many times they have been done before in the very recent past.

If you want to argue subjectively, i.e. your only point is your own opinion, feel free to call them "interesting" anyway and I'll call them "bad".

I think your main issue is that you made the guild on Satele
Most people here mainly play on the Forge, with a select few on Satele
It's like making a guild on Malgus. I mean, who plays on MALGUS? AM I RIGHT? HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

>Kaon
>Byzal gets infected
>mercy kill is LS impside
>it's DS pubside
What did the devs mean by this?

I'm a recently returning player, my characters were on Malgus so that's where I'm playing. What's the problem with it?

>I mean, who plays on MALGUS? AM I RIGHT?
youtu.be/77sS5IuR0Gs

CUTE

I don't get why you started a discussion on Rebels in the first place if you're just going to admit to not having watched it, and then just wank about how TCW is better, literally stating that you don't care that TCW has the same problems Rebels has because it's TCW and not Rebels. You can argue all you want that my objective points are subjective because they disagree with you, but I'm done arguing with some troll from /v/ or Reddit or wherever you came from that participates in your circlejerk. Maybe someday you'll get over your nostalgia for watching TCW as a kid and be able to appreciate what it did right while also admitting it's flaws instead of dismissing them because you don't want to admit TCW has flaws. Right now, you're no better than the blind EA haters from two threads ago that acted like children.

People voted for Satele, so I made it there, but it did surpise me seeing as I moved to Forge during the merge because that's where everyone said they were going.

oh...they're not getting married...nvm

there's literally nothing wrong with malgus