"It matters not whether my husband is remembered for all eternity or whether his status becomes that of a God...

>"It matters not whether my husband is remembered for all eternity or whether his status becomes that of a God. I am the woman behind the man and therefore greater than God."

What prompted Josephine to say this and do you agree? Are all great men of history less than their female counterparts?

true, Jesus is lesser than Mary

She was just a Parisian socialite that wanted to attach herself to the man who would get her higher socially. She was an attention whore in the highest degree.

The only reason she was the woman behind Napoleon was because he was depressed when he met her, and he was an autist anyway, and he likely lost his virgin wizard powers to her.

So no. Her opinion means nothing.

holy bait

Interesting.

What makes you think so?

She quite literally cucked him too and all of Paris shittalked him about it. Even after having a single affair, Napoleon literally crawled into bed next to Josephine, apologized and cried.

>I am the woman behind the man
josephine isn't letizia tho

i cannot find a source for this quote

>"biggest" french historical figure

Its made up, he posts this like once a week.

Hey mod, what do you think of my posts?

>What makes you think so?
The supremacy of Mary is firmly entrenched in Catholicism. Catholics never find out that this is heretical because they aren't allowed to read the bible.

>The supremacy of Mary is firmly entrenched in Catholicism. Catholics never find out that this is heretical because they aren't allowed to read the bible.
>

Nice try, mod.

This quote is sourced from a book I read entitled "Napoleon: A Life" by Andrew Roberts.

The Bible clearly states Mary supremacy, but whatever.

She's a dumb cunt, she was just a baby factory like all queens back then.

Mohammed pls

>Josephine
>baby factory

Take a picture of it in the book.

here

Yep, it checks out

>Josephine is quoted as saying

But, quoted where? What is Roberts' source?

He gives a huge load of sources at the end, I'm not going to screenshot them all.

What I mean is that the quote is not corroborated in any remotely academic way. "Josephine is quoted as saying..." Who quoted her? Where did their quote come from (a letter? a conversation they had? something they were told? something from a newspaper? etc) What was their relationship, if any, to Josephine or Napoleon? When was this quote published, and in what context?

He could be quoting an anecdote from a contemporary memoir, he could be quoting a fictional novel, he could be quoting an English history book, etc, etc--we don't know.

would you have taken her as your lover Veeky Forums?

Fuck me if I know, nigga!

I just read the books!

but this isnt about Richelieu

And you should therefore realize that you can't take everything you read in this book at face value.

Well, you're right but I can only investigate so much, man.

History books have so many sources and this book is filled with them.

Fuck yes. Nothing in this life would make me happier than getting the chance to cuck Napoleon.

>had nothing to do with mankind's salvation
>could have been another woman
>asked Jesus to impress everyone and refill the wine at a wedding
>doubted Jesus and sent his brothers to call him home

>asked Jesus to impress everyone and refill the wine at a wedding
And he did it, proving her supremacy in a certain sense.