/r6g/ - Rainbow Six General

Mute Jams The World Edition

Operation Chimera TTS is LIVE
Outbreak TTS LIVE

rainbow6.ubisoft.com/siege/en-us/game-info/seasons/chimera/index.aspx
youtube.com/watch?v=zXV4Sgeyr2c

TO NEWFRIENDS: DO NOT BUY THE "STARTER EDITION"!

>/r6g/ FAQ, Guide, and Links
[New site under construction]
physixcat.github.io/r6gfaq/
pastebin.com/Wi0PwtYw
r6maps.com

>Official News
rainbow6.ubisoft.com/siege/en-us/home/index.aspx

>/r6g/ OP Pastebin
pastebin.com/gWcgwQyJ

>/r6g/ Drawfriend Gallery
r6gdrawfriends.booru.org

>Stat Checking
r6db.com/
r6stats.com/
game-rainbow6.ubi.com/en-us//player-statistics//multiplayer

Last thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=xPPXnU4vR2k
youtu.be/Mwqpp9NeeoE
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Please let me win

wait wtf that's not the image i chose

the fuck is that OP image its not even siege related, fuck off weeaboo

i uploaded the image of mute shhing the hostage, tho

Your pic is somewhere on this site. Posted at the exact same time as someone else and they switched.

I LOVE FROST

MAKE PROPER THREAD WITH PROPER OP

How often does that happen?

Who else is practicing with Blitz before he gets buffed to prepare for what is to come

>he doesn't know

kek

More and more often since chinkmoot took over

devs said it was a mistake and they don't want him to be so fast
he should be a 1.5 speed rather than the 2+ speed he is now

There are more than 3 different speeds?

Hibane looks like a japanese tranny

It's still going to be a movement speed increase, even if it will be less dramatic. Plus there'll be Finka in every game for months so...

in a way. having a shield makes you move a bit slower than with anything else.

from what I understand there are faster and slower ops in each tier
so shields are on lower end of each tier meaning he will be a 2 speed but realistically be more like a 1.5

yeah its a buff it just won't be as big of a deal as it is currently

You can remove one operator from the game. Which will it be?"

Shields bring down your speed, and for some reason blackbeard's saran-wrap brings him down to the point where he's slower than a 1-speed operator with a shield.

*la.

I'm tired of seeing how these devs do whatever the fuck they want with our game, seriously, enough of my rally the troops posts.. I know you retards don't like them. Aren't you people realizing that the game is soon gonna be way too deep into a direction that it'll never recover from ? Don't you notice a pattern here? Have you played Siege daily for the past 2.5 years? Have you shed sweat, blood and tears in battle with friends or enemies trying to win no matter what? Because I have and I don't want that to change just to appease to a crowd composed of literal zombies (Which is what the Blizzard Overwatch Crowd is), the game is changing for worse and it's not only the Loreposts and the Bios written by that stupid girl or those 2 retards that come with her. Just look at the fucking new operators, the recent interview, the panels from the Invitational.. Siege and it's core is UNDER SIEGE when it is enough ? Will you care when it's dead?

Just wake up and think about it.

Post theme: youtube.com/watch?v=xPPXnU4vR2k

>frostfags worship this
LOL

Who is Tito "Dickman" Dick then

Ash

FROST IS SO CUTE! I LOVE HER!

unf

I'm gonna buy her and only use the shotgun

How mad do you think my team will be

PRRRRRRRRRRRRRRT

frost, valk, mira or echo?
or I could just buy the s1 pass later and go for either mira or echo

Wow, the face is really pretty in this one

Her shotgun is probably the best shotgun in the game

i want to suck IQ's toes until the polish comes off and then some more!

Sure, but it's still a shotgun and it's not the laser sight that is her smg.

valk's the most usefull out of those 4

Well her SMG is gonna have SMG-12 tier kick with Chimera so you're good to go.

Can someone who is jaded with the game give me a reason to buy it?

Can someone who loves the game give me a reason to not buy it?

Which version should i pick up if i am looking to get started? (gold/advanced?)

Thanks.

valk and mira are great, valk is better universally since shes a good pick on any map and any site.
frost and echo are trash.

Fuckin noice.

>Echo
>defender acog
>trash
tales from copper

Once we get 100 operators, who do you think would still be picked out of the original operators? Which common operators can you see being picked less and less?

I feel like Jager is getting beginning to get phased out now that we have so many attackers with shitloads of throwables to burn all three ADS like nothing.
Bandit is still going to be picked just to deny that Thermite and Hibana.
As long as Smoke still has an overpowered machine pistol for no reason, he's getting picked.
There are only so many 2 speeds they can add on attack, sooner or later we're getting a 3 speed than can rush even better than Ash can.
I'd be shocked if we get a third reinforcement breacher, so Thermite is staying for the long haul.
Fuze is still going to be attractive to shitters for easy kills, unless there's an even more low risk high reward operator that comes out.

>It's better than CSGO
>Has worse hitreg and more bugs than CS

CS is shit tho. Don't buy the starter.
If you have the Money, go for advanced

imagine being such a delusional weeaboo to think having an acog makes him viable, when doc/fat recruit exist.

t. wood iv

t. incel

Are you calling rook a fat recruit? Kys

>europoors wake up
>cancerous waifufagging begins

did i trigger you by pointing out rook is just a recruit with access attachments?

what steam level are you guys?

Considering aim only, who's better between a diamond siege player and a global elite csgo player?

Diamond is hard to reach in Siege, while Global is not in CSGO.
Matchmaking is an absolute joke in CSGO and anyone who wants to play seriously needs to go play CEVO/ESEA or w/e else there is.
So most certainly the Diamond.

>tfw you put the claymore outside dining window on House as Thermite and without fail get a kill everytime

I love the rage some people have about it

Ty

t. buttmad Ash rush faggot killed by a P90 w/ Acog

t. incel

Ubi give polish map pls

It'll be a hair dye salon.

1911 or fiveseven?

the only thing keeping me from valk is the fact that I don't have a lot of map knowledge
I don't know enough callouts/optimal cam locations to utilize her fully so thats what worries me

How to counter Caveira? You can't hear her and when you do see her it's too late.

FiveseveN, anyone telling you otherwise is legitimately retarded.

Kapkans smg is so good, its the only gun I can consistently get kills with I win constant clutches with it and no other gun, fuck I just aced clutched in overtime with it.

5-7
Since the damage buff the 5-7 is an absolute beast with its 20mag size.

>Devs only want to release highly quote unquote "competitive" maps that are basically just wide open fuck fests with 50 different routes
>Doesn't want to release highly focused cluster fucks like playing Hostage on House

Instead of only giving us 2 maps this year, they should have refocused their efforts on turning on / off modes on certain maps. Favela is pretty great if it's not bomb - maybe turn off Hostage on Hereford? Whatever the least balanced modes are for a map, just turn it off

Then they can give us highly specialized maps, instead of a map that has to be everything to everyone

>I feel like Jager is getting beginning to get phased out now that we have so many attackers with shitloads of throwables to burn all three ADS like nothing.

What is funny is Jager is reaching a place where he is reasonably balanced. Still not enough to warrant giving him the 416, but because his ADS can be chewed through so easily he's no longer such a mandatory operator. If he was added now, we'd see him as fairly balanced, if a little OP. If he had the MP7, he'd be perfectly balanced these days.

whats rook looking at /r6g/?

Somebody ate his croissant

every map from now on is designed with bomb in mind because its the only relevant game mode.
secure/hostage is the exact same brainless shit that always boils down to a team elimination.

>unironically only wanting one game mode that is roamer central
>unironically wants less maps

no one gives a shit about your shitter feelings and wishes mate, this is the direction the game is heading and you can cry about it all you want.

>hipfire
>shots go everywhere
>aim down sight
>get pinpoint accuracy
do guns work like this in real life

POST CUTE FROSTS

>maps designed with one of the game modes in mind
no fucking shit

>game modes still in the game

Guess someone cares about it :)

good thing a filter exists and i didnt play anything but bomb in the last year

non-bomb is just casual shit, just like cs
cs has a hostage mode as well, but no one plays it, for good reason, it just turns into 'defend the little area' aka deathmatch, and its the same in r6
I'm sure they could do things to shake it up if they wanted to, but its much easier to balance around one mode and leave the others for casual where no one cares about anything
not only have they said that they only care about bomb, but they're redesigning maps to have more possible bomb spawns, because thats all that matters

>defend this little area is bad
>in a tactical shooter

Call of duty manlet brain confirmed

I mean, considering literally no one in high tier ranked or competitive, of both cs and r6, like hostage or secure area, yea it is bad. It isn't as if ubisoft said no one is allowed to play the mode, if it was actually good it would be in comp.

funny how you're defending brainless TDM and calling others cod.

He needs one more ADS and his ADS should have 4 shots each instead of 3

No one likes it on CS because maps are inflexible. Siege has destruction and gadgets. This makes it fine.

Hello, I'm being a better doc than the Doc.

What a cute boy

no, in real life it's the opposite, or at least that's my opinion, i don't own guns but when i pee in the morning it works like that

you're wrong

>Rainbow Six Siege doesn't have destruction and gadgets

stfu retard

wrong and stupid, how do you even breathe?

Capitao, obviously.

416 isn't even that good

Do you still remember that nervous feel when you started playing? When matches were simpler and tenser?

youtu.be/Mwqpp9NeeoE

no because as soon as i started playing i was already spawn raping shitters like you

as soon as i started i was counter-raping spawn peak shitters like you

t. dead spectator

Siege would've been better if there were no retarded abilities and no OC designs but just typical CTU operators with grounded designs. This is why recruit only games are fun as fuck.

>this kill the incels

>realism mode
>only recruits
Legit the most fun I have ever had with this game. Sucks that you need to scrounge your own people together to get a game like that going, though. It's super fucking exciting. Can't tell who's a friend or an enemy because retarded deviantart designs are out of the picture, so you absolutely must communicate with your team. The panic that ensues when someone tosses smokes as the defuser gets planted when there's like 4 different people near objective. Holy hell.

Australian operators in Year 4 right guys?

You didn't hear it from me.

But Year 4 operators will include Australia, Israel and 2 CTUs from south of europe, either Italy, Portugal or Greece