Pastebin info
pastebin.com/XtMUtw5g

Reroll guide
comfy.moe/vefqri.png

Card rankings
appmedia.jp/priconne-redive/894089
gamy.jp/priconne-redive/PC-risemara-ranking

Skill Translation
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/11m3h2PGaEurp0xH1UzAa2iavMsimvGXH4qBpoaVZzqM/preview
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1iMMfSlkPupzFcDiNdU33Nl7Gvk5q9q2RRonvXVQw-sI/preview

>How do I download it?
IOS
japancodesupply.com/pages/how-to-create-itunes-japan-store-account-without-credit-card
itunes.apple.com/jp/app/id1134429300?mt=8

Android
apk.ksmz.moe/
Download the apk then install.

>Why can't I level up my characters anymore?
You can't level them past your player rank.

>What is the highest rarity?
*3 as of now, you can use Memory Pieces to rank up cards of all rarities up to *5.

Previous thread

Pretty Chika

>Have 7 3*s
>Don't have Anna, Io or Hatsune
>Can't compete in pvp
>Can't even farm Io and the other two are locked behind the grand whale arena
Nice balanced game

>don't have Io or Monika
>top 500 in arena

I'm also top 500, it's literally babby tier that you can reach with 2*s.
What's your point?

Which group are you in?

When does babby tier end?

When you're 87 in group 1.

Top 1 or bust.
Top 10 is passable in a tough group.

>tfw stuck in a whale group and will never have a comfy group
hold me bros

Same.
Past my 2k in my 2nd group is 31k+

Once again it's people who aren't in group 1 or 2 pretending like it's impressive they're ranked high in arena.

>pretending like it's impressive
I literally called it babby tier that you can reach with a team of 2*s.

Meanwhile these are your opponents in group 9.

user...

>/gbfg/
These are the same people that think teasing a shota is flirting even though previous mentioned that he is being Tormented, two girls caring for each others feelings means they're lesbians and petting a dog is like fucking him

Those are all more true than being able to save a f2p spark every 4 months.

They aren't the smartest and those who trust them are fools though... That's what my post conveys. To take /gbfg/ as gospel is to be a fool.

>f2p spark every 4 months.
5 months is probably realistic if you only spark when free rolls are given out.

There's a damn good reason this is one of the oldest image macros in that thread.

Majority of /gbfg/ considers suptix f2p so include like 20-30 rolls from that and it's easy.

>giving KMR money = f2p
Sasuga.

the OP will never be updated because only shitposters who don't play this game are making the generals

If toontix is f2p, then the sub for priconne is f2p too.

If you buy a suptix you're still playing for free if you're buying a sub you're playing for a sub.

lol

GBF's PVP equivalent (GW) has shuffling groups and also newly implemented secret shuffling groups within those groups.

The GW match making system is so bad that it's one of the main reasons why people quit the game.

/gbfg/ is also full of dumb whales who think they're not dumb whales because there are dumb whales who whale harder than them.

>I-I've only spent 2000 bucks on a phone game this year I'm merely a dolphin look at this random jap who spent way more

Thank god that general degenerated into a tranny worshiping containment thread and nobody that actually knows shit about the game goes there.

Nigger stop believing made up thread memes

Don't forget the
>B-but the game gives me lots of free stuff so I don't feel bad spending $2000 on a phone game, i-it's so generous!

>/gbfg/ is also full of dumb whales who think they're not dumb whales because there are dumb whales who whale harder than them.
Sounds like this thread

>/gbfg/ this
>/gbfg/ that
This is sad

>Thank god that general degenerated into a tranny worshiping containment thread
>tfw this isn't a joke or exaggeration

I just hope that people here realize that whale is not some autistic status symbol and is actually a very sad state of affairs.

Its one retard samefagging to start up an EBIN THREAD WAR XD. Watch the IP count not go up despite us being in a brand new thread.

leaving /mbgg/ was a mistake

The IP count doesn't go up because barely anyone plays this shit game.

Perfection

Kokoro-chan!

I'd enjoy this game a lot more if it didn't fucking crash every 15 minutes.

>Princess Connect ReDive has stopped
Just as I read this post and this has never happened to me before. What the fuck user.

I'd enjoy this game a lot more if it was GBF with cute girls.

I want to commit a crime.

If people were really trying to have a laugh they would point to the FGO thread which has one guy so assblasted about lolis he has been spamming literal CP for the past month. Theres some up now
Not that the rest of the thread is any better since its just people whining about reddit and doing shitty facebook memes

when

>actual CP webms
God damn, that guy is pretty butthurt.

How do I beat the ch6 boss?

just reroll for

The same way you beat all bosses in this game. Keep hitting them until they die.

I run out of time and my 1* magic user gets one shot by the boss’s special move.

What the fuck? How did she beat Djeeta? Djeeta never even died.

BIG CRITS

Most powerful single target unit available

>Princess Connect ReDive has stopped
Same problem for me. Can usually play an hour or so if I shut down every other program then start Nox from scratch. More shit I'm running in the background more frequently it crashes.

Anyone else had this and had it go away?

Just unga bunga it

The ticket skip system is so good. Can you imagine blowing all of those on angel halos or jewten mat farming? People would run out of things to do so fast.

>jewten mat farming
No because I havent had to do that in over a year from 40 boxing

I just wish your current party got experience/affection for the runs too.

Why do you think they give you exp pots and gifts for using them?

tfw farming for one gold equipment and you get way more of the second droppable one

Because Djeeta is garbage.

They really need to add some kind of atk or crit buff to one of her skills or something.

Shit is rigged. Got had 23 or one and 17 or other when I compared.

That's why you should never enter the stage from the character screen. You can also do the big brain move of selecting the one you don't want from the character screen.

I've resigned myself to just restarting the emulator after 5 battles or so

Protip, manually go to whatever stage you need to farm and not from the equipment menu.

Its 110% rigged to not drop.

That makes sense for some reason, holy shit

WHY ISNT THERE A TWITTER REFRESH

servers shutting down tomorrow

>page 8
>trying to shit talk gbfg with misinfo
LMAO

>Thank god that general degenerated into a tranny worshiping containment thread
lmao spreading fake lies when 90% of the general has brat filtred or just tells him to kill himself

thanks for the bump

wtf bros why is this general so dead?
gbf killer huh.....

>Rino can literally sweep the entire enemy team in one Union
>Made obsolete because she gets fucked by Hatsune before she can pull it off
I'm starting to feel Shizuru is shit, 500 physical barrier is literally nothing

Is it advisable to buy materials with mana to save stamina? Which resource is the bottleneck?

I hope guild wars ends up being a copy paste of gbf desu.

Granblue was pretty dead at first too, I was here when we got out first thread.

I see a lot of teams running Yukari now to fuck with magic teams. And they fuck me alright, fuck Yukari.

At least we don't fuck alpacas

Yeah the high tier nips already consider Shizuru utterly useless in the current state of the pvp meta.

I wouldn't be surprised if she starts being depreciated in future pve content too with people running max geared leveled teams.

Only buy the ones you need a lot of like earrings or gold mats. Mana is limited but you should be fine once you get the vh dungeon and tier 5 mana daily.

Magic meta so Shiz isnt as effective as she can be.

>it's an I'm winning and then Yori, the last girl standing, deletes my team from the game episode

Is this a decent reroll for PVP?

Yes. Use carrot and yori if you have them to round out your team.

LIGHTNING JAVELIN

>40-50 rolls is enough to get all the 1* and 2* characters
>From then on at least 98% of your rolls will just be dupes
jesus

Dupes are important though, unless you hate upgrading your characters.

I just can't understand these type of anime openings.
why is she on a building in the first place?

she's a wizard dude

Be glad they aren't holding hands and jumping into the air

So she does counter them. That's good to hear. Can you use different teams for attacking and defending in arena? I have a feeling people will make counter teams then and just ping-pong up and down the placings since they can't defend against everything.

Doesn't she get magic resist when she reaches 5*? Maybe the meta will switch to tanky healer teams once people start maxing their characters out.

>In chapter 1 your party heads east of town
>In chapter 2 you head back west and then north to the mountains
>In chapter 3 you go south down the mountain until you eventually end up back where you started in chapter 1
Why

Read the story?

Pink haired shit royal is so cute

We can’t die bros...we were suppose to be the gbf killers....not like this