Previous Version of FAQ: pastebin.com/fQsNafrk
Read the FAQ before you ask questions.
Suggested Changes: piratepad.net/YwogqyaUro

>Useful Links
Wiki: alicesoft.wikia.com/wiki/AliceSoftWiki:Main_Page
Alicesoft Image Booru: haniho.booru.org/
Rance Game Translation Chart:
haniho.booru.org/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=2536
Rance World Notes (Translated): mega.nz/#!nRESUJYZ!ZqoypfshkozVBFpeFGI3Oi5xBtU22SjnrnfjIo2SUGY

Check pastebin for FAQs, downloads and General Hints

>Recently Released
Beat Valkyrie Ixseal - sukebei.nyaa.si/view/2332124
Steve[Monster] SR Mod - mega.nz/#!JEwnzLZK!8k3-9LiPXVwG2znwHRLtTOCUaour_fXhQfqUit0IP8g
DARKNESSHERO SR Rance Mod - mega.nz/#F!VloWzD6B!trEkYLMKASDXIYsGdLa8jw

Rance X
sukebei.nyaa.si/view/2441678
Hook Code
/HSN30:0@00614875:
Gameplay Explanation:
mega.nz/#!n9RjzQ5Q!YXmlYiuxNnaHvHui3YJIzK_4Fju2KSc9ByjJBQbVfEc
VNR Guide:
mega.nz/#!appSkIDK!-UF7M0_T-QHBQd4ibErlIjJZuChdDp-qpmZXWSlVaj0

>Upcoming Games
English
Evenicle (English) - Likely Early 2018
Sengoku Rance (English) - After Evenicle
Rance Quest Magnum (English) - Likely 2019
mangagamer.org/rance/

Japanese
RPG 3- by the Evenicle team (New IP)
Dohna Dohna - by the Rance 03 Team (New IP)
Loli MILF Nukige - by the MILF nukige team
'Heartwarming' VN - by the Atlach Nacha writer

Haniwa Development Studio:
blog.alicesoft.com/archives/cat_92268.html

Remember to use spoiler tags when discussing untranslated games.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=e3Ofvi3dB9M
mega.nz/#!0ptmHLYb!FsTGP9w9ETxNaFqRBALfkbc6-zxkkLnd4OvFKXtgWkU
youtu.be/IZ1BJ3N2TCs
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Maria is a cheating bitch!

Attack on K A N A M I

I've had my revenge, Rance.

Silly fool, your revenge only made Rance stronger and more legendary. You can't even do revenge right

Reminder that this is the true final boss theme of the Rance series.

I wonder if SHADE did the guitar

youtube.com/watch?v=e3Ofvi3dB9M

Yet in the end, not only Sill eventually survived, Rance went down in history as humanity's greatest hero ever and Bird will die in obscurity while being painfully aware of how everywhere he goes is a reminder that it was Rance who fixed things. Thats one heck of a last laugh

All of the Rance women, Maria is the only one who betrayed him, is that funny?

No one's even going to bother punishing Bird, being alive might as well be hell

Not as funny as your English.

Things that made me disappointed in X
>Maria is now Dark Rance's Wife
>Kanami doesn't appear on timeskip
>After Rance stops being the DK he doesn't interact with his women

I'm sad

This is Rizna Lanfbitt, the sexfiend demon lord. Say something nice to her!

He is, but that another story

What she say about Rance children's?

Can you imagine walking away thinking you won and then years later, you see that everyone talks of Rance fondly, maybe with monuments and stuff or history being dedicated to him?

Hey Rizna, you should smile, you are likely the only person who can claim to have survived an encounter with Medusa!

Alicesoft kind of dropped his character, trying to kill Sill right off the bat and all (actually, that's all he does apparently). Need a what-if Bird game where he goes off a different deep end sometime during RQ/RQM (or earlier) and becomes the hero the Continent doesn't need and it actually deserves something better. Alas, it's all Birb now. We didn't even have him bullying Ran for cutting off his arm despite her tremendous guilt complex.

Wait there is a hell? I thought all souls were purified and reincarnated?

Imagine if we had Rance's final fate in the Quest epilogue. I frankly would have been baffled if it said Rance died happily in his sleep after living a long and fulfilling life

At least her eventual end is implied to be way happier than that Quest epilogue.

Now that thought about Rance X ending is a masterpiece
A human teaches God How the world is a good place to live

Inb4: Crook Best girl

whats wrong with her right eye?

>Kanami doesn't appear on timeskip
She appear a little bit in the slideshow
But he still interact with them?

Haven't you played TT2. Everybody who isn't a devil worshipper goes to hell to get beaten by Onis for purification

Meglass and Ithere dying off screen. Ithere joining you would have been hype.

No Ontology remix

I mean, In game

>At least her eventual end is implied to be way happier than that Quest epilogue.
What is her eventual end?

In the end, the root of the cause of Ludo being bored, I suppose he simply likes schadenfreude because it was basically the only entertainment he knows, but as far as we all know, he's always a spectator, never an actor and he never experiences stuff first hand. He doesnt know anything about that. And...it worked like a charm as it turns out

Hell is the place they're being purified at.
TL note: purified means tortured.

speaking of Quest epilogues, I wonder if MG will do something about them when they release Quest+Magnum together, since most epilogues are retconned with X.

ProTip: Don't forget to use cheat engine to see all meal ticket events just before the end of the run, for collection purpose

You can save meal ticket events you've seen on NG+ though.

Can they even purification a lvl 400 creature?

Like what?

>revenge
>at the end it only makes Rance even more famous and loved
Kek. Bird can never win.

Just finished my first ending. Damn, that was tough and time-consuming. Anyone have full save data with good amount of CP? Time for serious play to aim true end/part2

Can you give more tickets to units whose events you've already seen for EXP purposes?

Alicesoft probably got lazy and don't want to write that much, so we got the generic he go to adventure and meet them again and again etc

Purification is not about level, but about soul polution.

but you need to get the card again (random gacha chance). the point of cheat engine before the end of playthrough is to save the events to the system (title screen gallery).

I don't think that the Oni King has any levels. He is an existence above all Oni, and as far as we know there is only that dumb dreamer Kiratouki who thinks that he could become the next Oni King.

Here, 7 CP.
mega.nz/#!0ptmHLYb!FsTGP9w9ETxNaFqRBALfkbc6-zxkkLnd4OvFKXtgWkU

I don't like just cut them out of the game since they clearly aren't canon anymore.

DK Rancejust goes to fuck Shizuka and Nagi in the inn and they basically act like it happens all the time.
Guess she was still getting nakadashi

I wonder how shocked is the innkeeper the first time a DK just appeared at the inn

Out of all Rance women, Maria is the only disloyal, unfaithful to him, what a bitch

Basically Nagi says that she and Shizuka will be fine but anyone who intervenes will get killed.

Ah so rance gets to skip that? He'll be like suzume?

Quelplan is his superior though.

The bigger kick is probably learning that Rance managed to revive Sill and have lots of kids with her. Meaning that all he did was meaningless and it only served to magnify Rance's deeds in the long-run. From Supreme Commander of Humanity to Abolisher of the Demon King system

Shut up, Bird. This was always your character.

Stop Lying

DK Rance clearly still went across the world having sex with tons of women, you better not interrupt him unless your a cute girl that wants to join in

Shut the fuck up, Rance-cockworshipper. Rance isn't loyal to anyone too. It all works out.

TOO MUCH HP AGAINST A BUNCH OF FEMALES

Check the previous threads. I recalled someone has shared CP+10 save data.

He probably dropped levels super fast. He was not 400 at death

Ignore this, wrong thread

What the fuck? which one is true?

Its not a lie. DK Rance goes to rape girls a lot and Shizuka is famous for being a repeat target.

Amaterasu is the Hell's manager and I don't remember reading that he was subservient to her. Even if he is, it's still Amaterasu and not Queplan who calls the shots in Hell.

Both.

Shut up Dark rance, your wife is a sloppy second slut

It's clearly true considering Rance had more kids within that 20 year gap

Her Quest epilogue says that eventually, she gets turned into a Dark Lord, goes crazy and emits sex pheromones that drives people crazy. She never trusts another human being again.

In X, while she does get Medusa'd, gets completely mindbroken and is basically catatonic, DK Rance goes to her and converts her into a Dark Lord. She's still pretty catatonic but when all the Demon King's blood is removed from the Continent, she reverts back to normal and is apparently cured.

This is genius.

現在のランスは魔王化が活発になると、志津香達を抱いて冷静になることで、魔王の血を抑えていた。

???

I can't find.

What does the CP bonus Team rank up +1 mean?
I can't see any effect on it

Are they dicking fashion sense into her?

Thanks anons.

Did Annis trick her or something?

Her uterus still has Rance's Imperial Juice Inside after All these Years.
Dark Rance just took the leftovers

Can she bearing children now?

Gives you another bonus points to use to upgrade your army, like increase army seize, deploy demon units etc.

Mean to

Saw it, thanks

They still kept the Dark Lord Nobunaga thing in 5D, didn't they? They are just going to keep everything as it is. Retcon-ing things through translations is just confusing all around.

Who knows? That's for Tomino Note to answer.

>but anyone who intervenes will get killed.
What that mean?

I dunno, I am tremendously disappointed that Dark Rance has grown so quickly and that from a cute shota he was transformed into Rance's clone. Rance is too ugly. So is the grown-up Feb. I also don't like how at least from IX onwards most of pretty boys ended up with their faces BIGGER. BIGGER! Rick is supposed to be cute but his face is BIG. Bird also gets BIG FACE. And Hubert's face is also SUPER BIG. It's terrible really.

So the epilogue lied.

RMM here, uploading the true end epilogue now. Have this to tide you over.

If you guys want I can upload the entire ending sometime this week.

youtu.be/IZ1BJ3N2TCs

I wonder if Meglass will appear in 04 or a potential 05, I find it weird they just killed him off off screen like that
Same thing with the whole Ithere thing that led nowhere after what happened to him in 03

www sendspace com / file / mkzage

Got this from baidu. The save has like 4 CG left.

Yes Please.

Is Hornet got any child with Rance?

Quelplan is in charge of administrating all souls in circulation though, so she supercedes Amaterasu.

Ex's face... actually got BIGGER too. But the bigger problem is that instead of a brave smug pretty boy he now resembles a smug rapist pervert.

Yes, but we don't know what he/she looks like

There's the rest of the sprite who were uploaded on Sadpanda.

>Rona nude's sprite
Welp they didn't put those 18kg by mistake.

>spoiler
It would be nice if she can. She deserves happiness.

It's almost like being mistreated by RedEye and basically a moment away from death makes her unhealthy or something.

So after all Ludo is the winner of Rance bowl huh? he got to personally reincarnation Rance soul after all.

Rance dicked Annis first as punishment. Now she decided to "help" Chizuko because she's virgin looser with small breasts. She just knocked her down.

How did Redeye think the kid would survive infancy?

So she helped Rance rape Chizuko? What's her problem?

Amaterasu and Quelplan is both class 1 god, also the 3 surpreme gods isn't ded yet i think
There is hope for sequel boiz!

>Ludo reincarnation to the female childhood friend of Not rance

They are both Rank 1, right? If Rance's soul gets sent to Hell then to Hell it goes. Wouldn't trying to take it back after it gets there mean that she is overstepping her authority?

>meal ticket selection is random
who thought this is a good idea

Rance convinced her virgin can make people become stupid

That implies it won't just go straight to miscarriage. Or kill both Rona and the baby.

Shit is wrong with her eye?

haha, so he tricked her? Annis is pretty stupid. Do either of them have kids with him later?