/PMMM/ - Magia Record Puella Magi Madoka Magica Side Stor

Previous:

Get the Game
>Android
play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.aniplex.magireco
apps.qoo-app.com/en/app/4839
>iOS
itunes.apple.com/jp/app/マギアレコード-魔法少女まどかマギカ外伝/id1164785360

Playing on Android w/o Google PlayStore?
pastebin.com/aXsMu3N5
>Latest Chink APK (1.3.2)
mega.nz/#!FIsAFbRL!O2Thnj1X9WfIngSTvNV_wy8F39GkXBXTUwx1CjZrM9g

Official Website
magireco.com
Official Twitter
twitter.com/magireco
twitter.com/madoka_magica

Game Info
>Menu and Story Translations:
pastebin.com/tZzSUEPS
>How to get Moemura:
pastebin.com/Y2KyfpUD

Wikis:
pastebin.com/q9ExjnrL

Friend List
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/16mLyaQUPkjt_0m7_q8QCvjxPjD-zA_twRhZFSCPWUFY
Add yourself
docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSc6d_pfyFHH9dd2dh1XfgqNw5RC3-A7SRH7l6XUPF3FC6Ip2g/viewform

Voice Actors List:
pastebin.com/XpRZ2Zev
OST rip:
mega.nz/#F!paJV0Dpb!Ftva6xpIvcdkjtpoYvY3aw

Ongoing events
>The Chiming Bell that Transcends Time (2/28 14:59 JST)
Complete missions objectives to ear medals and banners for the Event shop and welfare girl and materials.

Recently released, Limited gacha
>Tart (4* Light Balanced Unit, ABBBC, 2/28 14:59 JST)
>Riz Hawkwood (4* Dark Attack Unit, AABBC, 3/2 14:59 JST)
>Melissa de Vignolles (welfare 3* Water Magia Unit, AABBC)
Limited Memoria
>Reinforcements that Transcend Time (Attack Up [IX / 45%] & Chance to Defense Pierce [VIII] (Self / 1 Turn))
>Determination of a Maiden (Attack Up [II / 10%])

Reminder to trade 200 gems for 10 tickets in the shop each month, saving you 50 gems on one 10 roll.
Bind your account!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7C6MZul0lZ8
magireco.wikia.com/wiki/Installation
twitter.com/akiko_lawson/status/968304701518233601
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

1st for JC x JD

*/PMMM/ - Magia Record Puella Magi Madoka Magica Side Story
youtube.com/watch?v=7C6MZul0lZ8

I hope you all manage to finish Tart before the event ends.

Joan of Arc is a witch. The anglo was right.

Rika uncap when?
Hinano uncap when?
Melissa uncap when?
Kaede uncap when?
Nanaka uncap when?
Hetwood uncap when?
Masara uncap when?
Moemura uncap when?

Go home Corbeau.

Corbeau doesn't sound like an English name.

Based on the current meta, and popularity, Rika, Masara an Hetwood will be uncapped first. Rika for an even better Brilliant Kamehameha, Masara for a DodgeCrit to end all. Hetwood because of her stats.

Not sure if we need Nanaka yet since she's pretty much just Yacchan.

>Manga Joan chose to burn at stake rather than let her Witch destroy the World
>Then Madoka becomes God and eliminates her Witch.
Does this mean Joan died for nothing in the current timeline?

More evidence the spinoffs aren't canon

I'd rather they were canon. The self-sacrifice angle seems nice otherwise you'll always end up with the question how could a bunch of normal people capture a Magical Girl and burn her?

Going to bed. I trust you to keep this thread up.

Eh I think that's more Urobuchi's "as long as the world is safe, who gives a fuck about my characters fates?" writing that makes the spin-offs hard to work into canon. Madokami saves people from suffering, but I also feel like if you thought about it too hard, her wish negates the lives people lived through their individual journeys and personal suffering. Homura apparently felt the same way Tart's story is an absolute mess in a Madokami universe.

Even if it seems like you have all of human civilization to play with for spin off material, the frame work of the universe within the story is actually very rigid and restricting.

>rika
>kamehameha
she's not felicia
>moemura uncap
if they don't release cool homu soon I will max megane homu before her release

>chose to burn at stake rather than let her witch out
Can burning possibly kill a meguca aka destroy her soul gem?

Old Urobuchi is fuck the world as long as love wins in the end, while new Urobuchi is fuck selfish desires as long as the world is better.

The problem is that he makes endings so perfect that there is no reason to continue the story afterwards. This is why his settings feel so restricting.

You know how official records of the time spell Joan of Arc's last name variably as Darc, Dars, Day, Darx, Dare, Tarc, Tart or Dart?

Or how Kyubey goes by "Cube" in France?

Corbeau is just the French spelling/pronunciation of the name.

I assume Madoka would've given her a choice like she did Sayaka, and seeing the difference she would make for her country, Tart would've ultimately chosen to sacrifice herself anyway.

I love you, /pmmm/!

I have enough for 100 rolls, should I go for Riz or Tart or save?

>Vanilla timeline: Tart dies so her country is saved
>Madokami timeline (canon): Tart survived and wasn't burned, the revisionist historians were right all along

Something like that

>tfw no sequel because he cant reconcile his two writing styles
The only thing Id say is "new" Urobuchi is already out of date. TBF, Gargantia, and Expelled from Paradise were significantly less fatalistic than his previous works. Godzilla looks pretty damn bleak though.

Tart has no reason to let herself be burned at the stake if she isnt going to become a witch. Isabeau and the sisters also dont exist in that world. In Madoverse, Tart dies for unexplained reasons.

do you really want tart waifu?

I just want a strong character.

>all these lewd Madoka doujinshi and fan artists I follow are qt3.14s
I had assumed they were all overweight NEETs.

Tart is the best option. Light blast bull.

>fire emblem has 3 summonable rarities, plus two extra for whatever
>FGO has the same, plus craft essence in the gacha
>dokkan has SIX in total, not even sure how many are in summon pool
what's the deal with dragon ball other than being the thing that popularized super modes and shit

El Hermana de Iroha
Mami Blanco
El Tart Calvo

>Mami Blanco
>no Super Saiyan Felicia

Tsuruno Rojo por ciento cien
Yachiyo Azul
Madoka Mahou Shoujo God Mahou Shoujo

Felicia (SSJGP) will be her uncap.

but who's the rose

Majuuka?

>no Magius Grande

if this was FGO, we would have Alterdoka.
i am not sure how much black count considering he's technically a form of body possession/swap rather than evil counterpart

Speaking of FGO, why doesn't fate/Jeanne have hair like Tart's when it's documented that La Pucelle cut her hair like a man?

Got Ren instead.

Because we have the best Jeanne while f/go Jeanne is a slut.

Gargantia and Expelled were originally much darker before the directors stepped in, that was a time before Madoka where he was just a rookie screenwriter.

It's not about dark or fatalistic, Urobuchi is after catharsis, which is why he gravitates towards writing tragedies. But eventually after F/Z he figured a clever way of getting catharsis without getting a bad end.

Gargantia and Expelled were both written after Madoka and Fate Zero.

He was invited to those two projects while Madoka hasn't been released yet. I think he even wrote Expelled before he wrote Madoka.

For the same reason king Arthur is a woman.

Tart alter when?

Tart is actually flatter than she probably should have been. There's multiple contemporary accounts that all state that Jeanne was pretty stacked.

Fate relies on sex appeal when it comes to both its male and female characters. They're all heavily sexualized and people have responded in turn with their wallets.

When designing a character, one should always ask "If I put this design on a random product, would it sell more?".
Forget that gay ass cute and moe shit. It's dead and buried. We're in the new age of what I call subtext lewd, it's a fine line that exists between lewding and non-lewding, it's a subtle state that leaves it to the audience's imagination to lewd the character, it's by their own design and intention. A recent example is the design of Sakuya Shirase.

>alter megucas
>ever
tsundere madoka?

magirepo Madoka

PMMM Portable Bonus Route Homura?

Finally finish the event, holy that was so long. Can anyone spoiler me on why the maid is so strong at the final battle?

>tfw Hadou is writing a lewd doujinshi where Tsuruno is turned into Magius' personal sex toilet

From what Im reading on Expelled, they wanted his world building more than they wanted his writing. Ive read Gargantia was supposed to be different, but it was always meant to be hopeful and he still puts his name on both. That said, his big turning point was still F/Z, placing that a few years before either.

>It's not about dark or fatalistic, Urobuchi is after catharsis, which is why he gravitates towards writing tragedies.

He makes the death, nihilism, and fate very strong points in his works. Even if he changed the style of his writing, those themes are still prevalent in 90% of them. TBF (his pet project), Gargantia, and Paradise being the only exceptions.

Literally she is in love with Jeanne.

Her father the famous mercenary and bro to mahou shoujos La Hire (the Rage) and she inherited her mother's looks and all of his rage and strength. Also

With Expelled they just wanted a simple script. The movie was just a tech demo for Toei. When he sent in his first draft, they told him to tone it down.
With Gargantia it changed completely, originally it was supposed to be about an archeological race between two people in a post-apocalyptic setting.
He considers anime to be a team process, and doesn't have personal attachment to any of his anime, even ones he wrote fully like Madoka. I think this is why he doesn't mind putting his name on things.

The only truly nihilistic work he wrote is Hakubo no Dendoushi and that's only because it's inspired by warhammer.
The despair is only there to make the characters shine, the ending is always positive.

It's been months but I just can't forget f4's blunder with Homi.

It fills me with disgust just thinking about it. What a complete failure on f4's part.

This reaction still makes me laugh. Boohoo.

I wouldn't call Madoka (TV), Psycho-Pass, or Rebellion particularly cathartic. To be fair I haven't seen Thunderbolt Fantasy, and Godzilla remains to be seen.

Rebellion isn't but the other 3 are for me.
Godzilla is 1/3 of the story, it ends on a note similar to Madoka ep 03.

TBF is pretty damn cathartic.
>Godzilla
Ill fucking laugh if theyll go Gargantia and learn to live in harmony with Godzilla.

>Rebellion
I think it’s supposed to be cathartic when Homura finally ‘wins’ and BTFOs Kyubey in the process, but there’s so much happening in that last 20 minutes to really feel any sort of release. It truly was a rebellion against Madoka Magica. Just my personal opinion, but it felt like ending the series in the middle of episode 9.

I am literally IN LOVE with Homura. She is my wife and only mine.

What took you so long? I almost thought even you stopped loving Homura. It was kind of sad.

Kuro can only post once every so often from Hell's internet connection.

Homura gets robbed of her resolution and reason to live. The Incubators get off scot-free. Madoka's apotheosis, while impressive, isn't cathartic.

The Sybil System still reigns unchallenged despite Akane's intents; justice remains an utter sham.

That's exactly it-- the cost of victory in Rebellion is so astronomical that it isn't a fulfilling one. It's only a victory in that the end result is marginally better than the previous state.

Go to bed Kuro.

I was out all day. Normally I phonepost if there's a new thread when I'm out but I didn't notice the thread was already at like 700 posts when I left.
And I'll never stop loving Homura. If I ever do stop posting it's probably because I died.

3 full AP potions for 1 million coins is a good deal. I guess I'll try making another 2 millions before the event is over.

Homura mine wife and we are happily married!

I think in terms of the series, the fact that Homura is freed from her impossible burden and will able to join Madoka again one day is enough for the tone of the series. While she doesnt believe the world is worth saving, Homu still defends it because Madoka would have wanted that. Sayaka accepting her death in exchange for her wish was also a nice redemption. Also witches don’t exist, Kubey is less of a shitter and might not necessarily deserve punishment. As I recall, Butcher said he’s a lot more honest in the new world.

Rebellion completely shits all over this though so I cant really view episode 12 as cathartic knowing what it leads to. Wraith Arc, canon or not, shits on it even harder.

You need to post IDs and fight in PVP.

No Friends, Moemura Only, Final Destination

>No Friends
Just like Homura

Hello, i recently tried to install this game and i get this screen when i open it, whats wrong? Also im joining too late?

magireco.wikia.com/wiki/Installation

Install through adb method.
The game checks to make sure you installed it from Google Play, so trick it with adb.

If only I had girls to spend my coins on

twitter.com/akiko_lawson/status/968304701518233601

Another retweet campaign for a memoria.

Done. We havent done these for awhile, so how do I redeem it again?

Goes in the shop once it hits 10k retweets.

Won't they get suspicious at all the western retweets?

All 20 of us?

Pretty sure the only interactions nips have had with the tiny western Magireco playerbase was laughing at my rank.

You could argue it if we were following the manga ending (Homura dies and reunites with Madoka). Her wish still gets shat on, but she'd probably be able to let it go if she could be with Madoka for all eternity. Even before Rebellion, I couldn't shake the feeling that Homura was the one who got shafted (no pun intended) in all of this. Really, it's the same issue that prevents Rebellion from being cathartic-- it's an improvement overall, but one too marginal and at too great a cost.

Rebellion is a straight improvement because all Madoka has to do is kill Homura and it's a perfect ending for everyone.

Oh Homura definitely gets shafted at the end of the series and I think the consolation prize was the only thing that prevented her personal story from being utterly meaningless. The reality is everyone else gets their selfish wish granted and Madoka comes in and saves them right before it blows up in their faces, except Homura, whose wish cannot be granted as long as Madoka gets hers. That’s a dark fate right there no matter how the last few minutes of the series tries to spin it.

I would like to think that in some part of the world Liz, Tart and Melissa are happily living together and Tart managed to reconcile her Catholic beliefs with her own sexuality.

Even though they will never get married being with Liz is enough.

If I could stab you in the eye for spamming this thread on an hourly basis, day in and day out, for as long as I can remember, I would. Unfortunately, you might like that.

Could you please at least start your post with "I love how" or "Its so pathetic that..." so I know to skip over your post sooner? Thanks.

!akemi, stop posting right this moment!

Well, Kyoko's wish blows up in her face nonetheless. Though I'd say that's due to her wish being the most ill-conceived. In the other cases, what the girls didn't wish for was what came back to bite them, whereas Kyoko's wish itself doomed her family. Mami's wish was reasonable, but she didn't realize that she could have saved her parents, too, and that guilt made her fragile. Sayaka simply lacks the power and mental fortitude to handle the stress of the job, she'd have been no better off if she had confessed to Kyosuke before Hitomi. Homura has unlimited do-overs, but she doesn't have any reliable allies, so the end result is fixed. In each of these cases, external circumstances are what doom the girls. On the other hand, Kyoko's wish is essentially "give my dad brainwashing powers" which directly leads to him losing his mind.

>No Sana
>No Momoko

Sanabro's, what did we do to deserve this?
Please don't tell me our girl is the Mami of Nanami-ke.

>Charge gorilla
>defense type
>receiving any love, ever
RikaRen OVA when? They're stealing the whole show with their cuteness.

There must always be a third wheel

She's also not that attractive physically.

>Rika
>gyaru saberface and raging dyke fashionista
>Ren
>voted cutest organism in the universe 2017-2018
Both are cute as fuck.

Talking about Momoko

She's wideface Fuu with a thing for dicks, of course nobody likes her.

How in fuck's name is Rika a saberface? She's just blonde.

God I wish that were me.

Is Momoko good for anything? I pulled her along with Tart.

She has cute butt fangs.

Do you want to suck on kyubey's head that much?!