Wizards of Biz, please help!

Wizards of Biz, please help!

I need to recover an old paper Armory Wallet; back in the day I bought a shit load of doge coin (thought it was funny and had spare cash), and now it may actually be worth a shit load more than when I got it.

I have the root key, wallet ID, password etc, but how do I actually recover and sweep it to a wallet I can actually use?

Post your Doge wallet address and if your advice works I'll chuck you some to come to the moon with me.

Other urls found in this thread:

multidoge.org/
bitcoinarmory.com/tutorials/armory-basics/restore-wallet/
youtube.com/watch?v=5et2BfLzEHs
bitcoinarmory.com/download/
dogecoin.com/
bitcoin.org/en/download
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Just download Multidoge and enter int he info

DRM3jJRCiKCHiNK13PoNv4VezGSkbbrnfd

using import private key

Okay so I have been trying this, but what info exactly do I input? The Root key? it doesnt seem to like it...

multidoge.org/

do you have a wallet.dat ?

hey oliver

Ah Armory has a funky wallet..

bitcoinarmory.com/tutorials/armory-basics/restore-wallet/

No. All I have is a cold storage paper wallet from armory that I made years ago.

It has the Root key, the Wallet ID, password, wallet name, wallet version, and backup type (single sheet unencrypted)

Try this user

youtube.com/watch?v=5et2BfLzEHs

Sup buddy. I'm stumped as hey; thought id ask Biz

told you i could do alllll the leg work for a rather large fee also come play red orchestra

You will have to download armory wallet as only armory wallet can restore an armory paper wallet.

When you get the DOGE then send it all to a multi-doge wallet

bitcoinarmory.com/download/

I have gotten this far myself, but for some reason I cant get armory to go online so I can't verify the amount and/or send it to my new (working) wallet. Any advice to get it into online mode/just sweep it into my new one straight away?

Lol go on then; I know the percentage I was going to give so if you know...

are you running Doge-qt and bitcoin-qt alongside ?

First, you need to install Bitcoin Core (I'm guessing you did not do that given your newness). Then you need to let that sync, which can take anywhere from a few hours to a few days. It will download ~100 GB of data so make sure you have at least that much space on your computer.

Once Bitcoin Core is synced (It should be fairly obvious when it is), then you should start Armory. It will complain about Bitcoin Core being open. Ignore that and go to File > Settings and uncheck the box labeled "Let Armory start Bitcoin Core in the background". Then hit OK and restart Armory. It will build its databases for a while (anywhere from a few minutes to an hour or two) and then you should be online.

copy pasta

bro this is great - thank you!

Whats your Doge address? OP will deliver if it works

DRM3jJRCiKCHiNK13PoNv4VezGSkbbrnfd

user it's going to be a long process. Make sure your computer has enough space for 100gb blockchain..

You will need the full BTC Core blockchain AND the full Dogecoin Core blockchain.

After that keep them running and then export a private key and then you should be able to switch to a normal wallet.

Hope you get your DOGE back. I had a TON of Doge from messing around on Reddit 2-3 years ago and lost them all..Also lost me password on my ETH wallet right after it came out.

crossing my fingers for you

On the off chance you are still on this thread, how do I run the two Doge core and BTC blockchain similtaeneously?

saved your account so im serious if I get it working ill send you some.

Download DogeCore (NOT Multi doge) wallet,
dogecoin.com/

Download bitcoin core wallet
bitcoin.org/en/download

Let them sync. It will take 2-3 days.

They can sync simultaneously

or do doge on a separate computer and then copy the Doge folder over along with the

$appdata%/roaming/Doge Folder

Excellent, will do.

Thanks again!