When retards refer to any event after 1453 as "medieval"

>when retards refer to any event after 1453 as "medieval".

what triggers your historical autism

But many areas were still medieval in the 15th and even later centuries, for example Russia only began to leave its medieval period under Peter and Catherine.

I mean in places with civilized people that matter.

Yesterday I heard someone say in medieval Spain in the 1490s.

When people say shit like "Abraham was a Jew" even though Jews descend from his great grandson.

What range of years is generally considered the medieval times of Europe?

Fall of western Rome to fall of eastern Rome, or alternatively fall of western Rome to discovery of America. I like the former much better.

476 to 1492

how do you categorize medieval ? what happened on 1453 to make it not medieval? is 1452 medieval? what came after the medieval?

what happened in 1492 and 476

1440, 53 and 92 brought about enough change to consider the 2nd half of the 15th century the end of the middle ages.

It actually depends to what theme or element you are basing your periodization on.

People who focus on the fall of the Roman empire, both in symbolic and actual terms, generally agree with 476-1453.

In general while I agree they are both symbolically important events, they are not era defining. The middle ages should be more defined with the advent of feudalism, the consolidation of the catholic church and the pope, the rise of Islam, and the collapse of international trade.

If you take these into account your timeline would be something like 600-1492

With the Frankish ascendancy, the feudal revolution, decline of Byzantium as a regional superpower, and the rise of the Caliphate as the beginning of the middle ages

And with the discovery of America, the Italian renaisance, the Habsburg domination of central Europe, and finally the protestant reformation as the key events that ended the middle ages

>what happened in 1492 and 476
Bait.

are there any modern analogies during the 1900s 2000s if there is any and if you like, the 1800s?

476 end of western rome? what is 1453 and 1492

World Wars.

Fall of Constantinople and discovery of the Americans you fucking mongoloid. This is elementary school knowledge.

gimme dates and define me the periods they straddled.

desu we didn't learn about the finding of the americas or the fall of constantinople in school

>when people think the middle ages ended at one year for everywhere

yes

>1610-1815

era of glorious French domination

>1815-1945

era of perfidious eternal Anglo

>1945-2075

era of American Empire and globaization

>2075-???

WWIII

Where did you go to school, some UN mission in Uganda?

>we didn't learn about the finding of the americas in school

This has to be bait.

>what triggers your historical autism
The only thing that really bugs my historical autism is when people use the historian's fallacy. There's nothing that grinds my gears more than people judging the past by the standards of the present in a historical context.

surely it doesnt have to be middle age everywhere but different periods? or you kind of make it as if theres this linear historical progression.

>6677▶
>
>yes
>era of glorious French domination
>era of perfidious eternal Anglo
>era of American Empire and globaization
-???
>WWIII

what about spain?

My point is that different places left the middle ages before and after others. For example you could say Spain left the middle ages when they finished the reconquista or started colonisation. England could have left it with the foundation of the Tudor dynasty and so on.

alot of what we studied was conflict in the 20th century, ww1+2 is over done, civil rights and mcarthyism, russian revolution, middle east, then alot of the rest is mainly british history. ancient stuff is mainly before 11 years old. didnt really do continental europe. im sure the reformation was somewhere and for some reason, cowboys and indians.

but then how do you define middle ages? political, technological, ideological commonalities?

oh and apartheid.

i feel sorry for you

why, what did you study?

Not retarded stuff
It sounds like some 12th grade shit and you just forgot about everything that your teacher told you during middle school.

Thb i would kill myself if i were you plus i am not thw guy you are referring to

When people say Columbus discovered that the world was round before anybody else did.

> muh Not retarded stuff

ha sounds like you're the one who doesn't remember.

maybe i will, seems like a pretty good reason to.