Previous:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=W7f1HwCygvM
youtube.com/watch?v=1iUt-5oW2s8
serenesforest.net/2017/08/21/vestaria-saga-official-english-translation-works/
twitter.com/leannezzers
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

youtube.com/watch?v=W7f1HwCygvM

Reminder your taste is shit if you don't agree with at least 80% of this list and all of the bottom tier

Not even close

Myrrh > Reinhardt
Y/N

Are you enjoying the Arena score update, /feg/?

Lissa is too low

>filename
>this post
Fuck off

Azura is for Nino

MY ARM IS SINGIN'

youtube.com/watch?v=1iUt-5oW2s8

my merged Lissa died for this

>E Severa, Nowi, Tharja, Henry and Morgan

That list is pretty accurate desu

It's comfy, I rushed through it and only met one mixed team with cavs

Where is my free Ike?

Lies
No non-horse unit can compare to Reinhardt or CYLyn
Lies

I hope I have enough orbs for him

why does this list go from worst to best?

You will (not) survive!

Why shitpost with an actually good ranking list?
>anything in E
>best
Choke yourself

Die.

Femui's womb tattoo

tomorra

oh boyyyy

so what's your blessing strategy, /feg/? Dump them all on your best units? Spread them out so that only units who need those specific stat boosts get them?

Aaaaahh

I saw a Reinhardt for the first time in weeks which was odd, but besides that all the matches felt a lot easier. My end score dropped by almost 50 points though, which I guess part of which is switching from VIke to Grima but I doubt it'd cause much of a difference, so as long as other people are dropping too so I can stay in t20 I'm content with the update.

Quit talking to yourself its pathetic.

Why is this a pairing

Mist should have been the one to get a prf weapon instead of that loser Soren. why is she even 5 star exclusive anyways

+Spd or +Atk Marth?
-Res both

WOW this comic is gay

Purely aesthetics because its a garbage mechanic and i dont take this game serious enough to care.

Have some bread.

Teams seem a little weirder than they used to be.

+Spd.

why is kiran so autistic?

how it should be

Don't know yet.
serenesforest.net/2017/08/21/vestaria-saga-official-english-translation-works/

>Recently there have been many questions from fans overseas, so I wish to inform you to the extent that I can.
>Currently, an English translation of Vestaria Saga I is in progress.
>Whether or not it can be completed is still in the air, but I have entrusted [the translation] to an overseas publisher that is familiar with localisation. Hopefully it can be revealed next year.
>Because there are labour costs involved, [the translated game] will cost money, but if you don’t mind this, you’re welcome to play it.

A difference of 1 (one) speed can mean double damage.
+spd is always better than +atk unless you're going for Brave memes.

>master tactician

He got brain damaged when he was stolen away from the real world

Not use them at all yet since Fjörn is my only legendary and she doesn't fit my team synergy

I don't know how you can bring yourself to care about 90% of those characters considering that nearly all of them have no role in the story after their introductory mission. Seriously:
>Chrom
>Lissa
>Frederick
>Lucina
>Sumia
>Flavia
>Basilio
>Emmeryn
>Aversa
>Say'ri
>Gangrel
>Maribelle
>Frederick
>Tiki
Are the only ones I can remember who appear in more than a single chapter of Awakening. And even then Tiki/Mari/Ricken's secondary appearances amount to like three text boxes max.

>awakening
it's garbage by default

Fuck, I really want that Mia and PAOlivia but im afraid of SLeo and Jaffar cucking me

that's a problem across the series

>Your orbs
>What are you rolling for?

>trying to make more room on the friends list for /feg/ friend requests
>only people left not from /feg/ are jap bros with based +10 units
We really need a bigger friends list, it's getting so hard to make any room.

This arena update is nice

is bait user

All these characters with a million alts,and Batta the beast isn't even in the game.
What the fuck?

Alright anons, I will blow your mind today.
If you tap and hold the yellow Events icon
the vortex moves faster

Thanks Reddit.

>US memes
>Relevant to IS
Atleast bring up Gromell.

The sort of general malaise that only the genius possess and the insane lament.

are people this desperate for (You)s?

Who do I promote for my Flier memes, Michalis or Cherche?
Cherche is +spd -hp though.

(You) tell me.

Based ISIS

It’s a game where anyone can die at any second due to a random crit, so they need to make sure you don’t get attached to any of them so you can just move on after their death.

what even changed, exactly?

Ah alright, I'll check it out for sure when it does come out. Anyone have that picture of the fucked up final map guide?

This is Reddit lite.

Horses > Bread
Prove me wrong
You can't

Cherche. She can do what michadon't

I have absolutely no idea what to do with my water blessing.
I considered giving one to an old Quadsuna. But at the same time I feel like that's something of a waste since an ATK uprade that could help prevent the dreaded 0x4 scenarios would be much more preferred, no?

That's kind of my issue with Spd in general. I don't really feel like there is anyone that really benefits from such a boost aside from Ayra, who I do not have.
And to be frank. Generally speaking. If I feel like I need a Spd boost. I just deploy Brave Lucina and get a much bigger speed boost than I get from Fjorm's water blessing.

On that topic I suppose it might be better for me to buff a mage, like Bride Caeda or someone perhaps. Since they don't get the full buff from Lucina. But I don't know. I kind of feel like Caeda would be better off with a Res blessing.

Do you want a bulky flier who can take quite a few hits? Go Michalis. Do you want a flying nuke (when given a brave axe)? Use Cherche. Which is better depends on your team.

>Match 6/7 about to get 5110 score against an easy dragon emblem team
>Forget Hana had Rally instead of Reposition
>End turn with Nowi in range of enemy Fae
>

End me

I've got like 180+ along with some still waiting to be earned. I need Ephraim and would like any of those greens

fjorm is cute

>80
>probably some Oboros
>maybe some Cherches

Narcian, he can tank anything blue (Physical AND Magical) and deliver powerful quips against your mortal enemies.

Ah

Yes but Awakening has it even worse than most due to its mix of having more optional characters than normal, an above average sized cast, and a majority of most character's supports being shitty romances to prop up the marriage system when in older games they were usually more diverse.

Like seriously its fucking stupid how many supports in Awakening are two characters either bickering over food or learning to cook together and then suddenly being in love at S rank. It's such lazy trash.

900 by tomorrow.
Green is a must, I don't have Gunnthra or Dorcas and more Steady Breaths are always welcome.. I'll pull red and hope to get Mia and Ike. Will stop immediately when I get Leo, I cannot take pulling him more than once.
I'm thinking about pulling blue.

The scoring is more consistent, if your first match is against someone with a arena score of 700 the following battles are most likely going to be around 700

Just LEphraim
Saving the rest for CYLEphraim, CYLHector and new units

Hoard them because I don’t give a shit about legendary bait and I’d rather run Shanna over Fjorm.

Agreed

What the fuck.

Not to mention the amount of dialogue arcs that are only ended properly during the S-rank, which is fucking retarded for obvious reasons.

Are we getting another way to get easy orbs once the Daily Maps dissapear?

Should I pass her fury?

Alrighty, my Legion's HM is maxed out too now! FEeling pretty good about my list now.

even with Triangle Advantage surely nowi wont get 1 shot by fae

Yeah the new Hector is a monster, he can tank and tear even through tanky TA3 red units.

I need to do the tenth stratum an additional 27 times.
I need to do the 9th stratum 10 times.
I need to do the other stratums however many times.
I need to do the monthly story quests.
I still need to do my two Tempest daily multipliers to reach 100 000.
I still haven't beaten the GHB on infernal.

R.I.P. stamina potions.
This is the first month I have failed this hard. I guess it's good that I have 500 of them. I need them for cases like this. But damn.

Double wrath glimmer is a helluva drug.

Good luck tanking that lissa

lol no

hope you enjoyed the anniversary event

I have an Elincia that can already take out Reds, so maybe I should go Michalis for the baits.
Though a full team of Elincia, Cordi, Cherche sounds great.
Ahhh, the +spd boon on Cerche is really killing me, and I don't plan on rolling green on any of the banners for hopes of maybe getting a copy with better IV's.

dont attack in hector if you want to win that lissa will dick you bait him

Nice taste

Just let him initiate on you instead brainlet.

WHY ISNT THE LEGENDARY FLIER?
WHY IS IT HORSE AGAIN?
THIS ISNT FAIR
THE LAST FLIER WE HAD WAS F.AZURA AND IT WAS IN THE NEW YEAR

I fucking regret making a flier team
Fuck IS

Hana by twitter.com/leannezzers

Cute Hana.

This is the first time I actually okay with tier list.

>finally get a flier team up and running
>decide to roll with brave memes
>

This shit has no right to be as fun as it is.

yes