/mbgg/ - Mobage General #852

This general is for discussing the less popular mobage (Mobile Games). Games whose Veeky Forums generals wouldn't last a day or two on their own and games that are not popular enough for their own general. Typically these are Japanese only games.

>Current English Games
Potion Maker, Valkyrie Connect, King's Raid

>Current Foreign games
Battle Girl High School, Shironeko Project & Tennis, Shoumetsu Toshi, Girls Frontline, Alternative Girls, Destiny Child, #Compass, Tagatame, Houkai Impact, Tenka Hyakken, Tales of Rays, Graffiti Smash, Forever 7th, Alice gear Aegis, Princess connect Re:dive, Makai wars.

>For a complete list of games played in the thread and more information about them, please read this:
ofo.jp/j/jKix

If looking for game recommendations or suggestions on what to play, please check the above docs. This docs is regularly updated with games and has all the games discussed on the thread.

>Help!! This game is not avaliable in my region?? How do I download it?
>It says the game is not avaliable on my device, how do I install it?
Read this pastebin about how to get around region locks for both Android and iOS (Updated for 2018)
pastebin.com/kdChFL5n

>Upcoming mobage doc
ofo.jp/j/h7Pt

>Filtering tools for cleaning the thread
github.com/ccd0/Veeky Forums-x

>Previous thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

al.fg-games.co.jp/news/19368/
play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=jp.co.happyelements.kimisakimemories
twitter.com/FgG_tagatame/status/968381726119616514
twitter.com/talesof_therays/status/968428635634806784
seesaawiki.jp/tagatamekouryaku/d/������������
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>ded right after OP
RIP

smug

I'm ready to roll for 2B tomorrow and failed to get her.

I'll probably just reroll for the fun of it and then try to get the other two.

Though I already dropped SO because it's all the same grindy shit everytime and it's not particularly fun. I do enough of that in other games.

Have they changed up the events yet besides "Kill this guy x times"?

>Setsuna kaigan/nensou next
please no

At least Yukatas are on the list of things that might come back. Unsure if the unlucky limited set was before or after anni since I think the only swimsuits after anni was the set with airi

>Please no
More like please yes

Setsuna and Yomi would love the babel treatment with some really nice babel skins

>clearly a dual wielder
>classify her as a swordsman (1-handed)

>Have they changed up the events yet besides "Kill this guy x times"?
Nope. Hoping that new planned gameplay mode will be somewhat challenging unlike pseudo difficulty for events.

Someone needs to powercreep swordsmen back into relevancy and they want those big waifubucks.

Gain Alchemy Vision by:
1. Feeding dupe (5%)
2. Completing quest WITHOUT skip ticket
3. Feeding "Mechanical Vision" nensou
Hello Brave Exvius, please die in a fire already

Pretty much right before anniversary. Swimsuit Miyuki and Rei, the only swimsuit set to not get rateup because it happened to be in the middle of the month. Sylvia and Chiho before them got a 3-day rateup I think.
I managed to get yukata Miyuki at least. Can't say the same about her Valentine's outfit.

Jewmi strikes again. Tfw I still don't have any of the 5* ones.

>only have 2 vetel CEs
>feeding dupe will only raise it a whopping 5%
why bother

Apparently there is a placeholder data for pic related which isn't mentioned on the Youtube stream.

>It seems only for his S3 (gacha version)
There's no S3. You can probably only play as Eoten Eren during certain quest(s). It's kinda like Baal quest from Zero Chronicle.

>Stuck at 7-11 in priconne because Kuuka blows

t-thanks game

al.fg-games.co.jp/news/19368/

AP pots

Upgrading Peco to 2* and replacing Maso with her really helped me out.

I feel your pain. I had to spend all day getting a few more girls to rank 6/7 and barely survived. Now I'm stuck at 7-14 because I rolled no healers.

I cant believe there's people that 3*'d her when I'm desperate to replace her for a tank that doesn't melt when I need her the most

I'm going to upgrade Peco to 3* just because she's cute as fuck.

So what do these hammers do? Doesn't seem like they're worth much to sell them nor can I trade them.

They give weapon EXP towards unlocking skill slots.

play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=jp.co.happyelements.kimisakimemories
What is this thing?

He transforms into Titan but the attack motion is the same with Shushu S3,

New Ensemble Girls app, clearly.

Did they really release the game again?
Wasn't it closed like a month ago?

Did /padg/ die?

Probably the Offline Mode they were talking about, so you can read the story and look at the card art now that it's down.

Didn't realize it was gonna be a separate app, though.

Did they announce a Wadatsumi arc for Babel ?
With Zangetsu there, Setsuna must have been old enough to be Logy's great grandma.

Announce? No. But you can assume it's coming eventually. Pace seems to be 1 a month. That art is from the artbook from fanfest I think

Ahh, I see. Man, I need that artbook now.

>Setsuna must have been old enough to be Logy's great grandma
I really hope that the guy that summoned her will make her relevent and interact more with Logy.

Just realized the last good sabre was SH Tsukimi. Yukimura Shinki and sabre CC will save them.

Hopefullu Eoten has a nice coop boss like Re:Zero had, I need a nice boost of weapon runes.

twitter.com/FgG_tagatame/status/968381726119616514

Should be sold soon

>Sayuri's last limited set was ReZero which she shared with Nono
>Rolled for Sayuri but got Nono on the last day of free rolls just before I was about to quit
>Her new limited set is shared with Nono again
Im afraid to even bother rolling

So guys, I need some help. I'm searching for a turn based gacha game with nice pvp content and that is in english. I've already tried Lord of dice (lack of content) and Valkyrie connect (lack of interactions) but neither has convinced me completely... Do you have any suggestions?

Tagatame has nice turn based combat but the PvP aspect is completely irrelevant
Also the english version is shit

>Makkai Wars
>all 5* tickets give me weapons I don't have character for or dupes

Makes me wish to reroll.

The skill animations are cool, but the set doesn't really strike me as something worth being limited.

Last thread I complained about them releasing non-seasonal limited sets but after further investigation it seems to be a white day commemoration
Nips on twitter seem to be regarding it as limited aswell

The card art looks nice but I do agree the costumes seem low effort without much variation

That's the problem, I'd like a bit of pvp in the game D:

Why didn't they give her a VR scene?

Anyone else going to reroll for bae? Then drop the game when you realize it's pretty boring.

>still trying to get AK-12
>get my second AN-94 instead
I like her but i want both of them in the same squad.

UMP sisters or QBZ sisters?

twitter.com/talesof_therays/status/968428635634806784
>Mithos has 3 times more HP than everyone else
>strong as fuck
>can't be healed by others
Impressive. So this is how they are going to approach all the final bosses.

>the grind from MOD 2 to MOD 3
Those equips better be worth it.

UMPs are more useful.

Mithos is cuter than Colette.

It's worth it for the art alone desu.

QBZ sisters are at most A- tier since ARs have DPS goddesses like G11, ART556 and AN94. UMP9 is in a similar spot for SMGs but UMP45 is easily S tier.

Everyone on the 5ch thread seems to think it'll be limited too, but I'm wondering if it's assumed due to the daily rolls and rateup or if it's because they specifically said so during the stream. I don't remember because I'm pretty bad about retaining Japanese if I'm not specific about what I'm trying to listen for.

nice p2w

UMP

9x19mm, .45 ACP or .40 S&W?

.45 American Cunt Puncher of course
.40 short&weak rerun when?

40 is the cutest and has the best lines desu

45, tanked all events well for me and the cutest.

Maybe she'll show up during the next rescue event.

finally a reason to reroll

Why does Setsuna join the Wadatsumi units? Isn't she one of the desert ones?

Either way if every existing character is going to have the nensou treatment, there will so much stories I wouldn't be able to understand goddamn

What is this shit?

Origin: ワダツミ

I wonder why

40 if you want to run an SMG meme team but I don't know how well it works without the UMP exos.

I see. I have never actually bothered to check her origin cause I'm sure she's one of the desert's from the way she dresses and how the Wadatsumi ones dress in distinctly nip fashion.

SMG meme team with UMP40, honey badger, SR3MP, Vivi + accuracy HG/AR sounds fun

>accuracy HG
SPP-1 could work.

Only issue is how it'll get fucked by anything with armor which is getting a lot more common in the later levels with the military units.

Vivi?

AR/SMG teams already struggle with armor so a SMG meme team won't be any different
it's an affectionate nickname for pic related

Play compass! Also i cant find art of novice hero, just like i cant find other players that use him

Vector.

Vivi was PP90's nickname for Vector during the honkai collab.

PVP and multiplayer gives me anxiety

Cute. A fairy with good accuracy would help, too.

To be fair, the listed origin doesn't always tell the whole story sometimes(Fon Liu, Autima, Veda 10, etc.). Setsuna is definitely from Wadatsumi like the rest of the faux-japanese people though.

I wish I could read the veda story.No idea what's going on with Lost Blue people. Sol reminds me of an isekai MC

Maxed out Rescue Fairy gets 32% Firepower, 80% Accuracy and 64% Evasion.

Sniper and Illumination Fairy give more Accuracy but at some point it'll get high enough that you want to buff damage instead.

>Vivi
>gun is named Vector

Vicky would've been a better name.

Vivi is cuter.

I fucking hate elemental enemies in Shironeko.

I'm not caught up on DG(and my grasp of the language when unvoiced is bad enough to be too much effort), but so far the gist of it is that Lost Blue seems to be made of refugees and outcastes.

Acht is one of those starving war orphans, Vier is a dark elf(and the other elves hate em), Neun is a dude who honestly doesn't know WHAT he is except that he doesn't look like anyone else and is abnormally strong, Furie's an ex-miko from Wadatsumi(and well, Wadatsumi is pretty ruined) and Zehn is a dude who joined Sol because he wants a way to bring back his dead waifu.

Honestly, with the background it does seem like Sol is almost Chrollo from Hunter X Hunter except he's more of a crazy revolutionary leader than a bandit boss.

seesaawiki.jp/tagatamekouryaku/d/������������

There's a timeline here but looks like it only goes up to DG9 so far.

>originally named Kriss Super V
Vivi sounds fine by me

>fairy
>maxed
Someday. Warrior fairy has a nice 80% boost too and her skill would be useful offensively.

Nice. Also, wow Fon Liu lived a long time. I guess being an undead weapon kind of helps there.

Too bad it's missing the FMA collab too.

Kooh gacha is up in Pangya, if anyone's still playing by now.

Vicky.

More like Novice Who

>massive drama in CN Houkai due to some weapon nerf
Mihoyo can't catch a break.

What wep did they nerf

Demon Horn, a gacha purple pistols. People used it to inflict +30% lightning damage taken on the enemy and then switch to a character with Judah's Oath or any other character with lightning based attacks to do extra damage.

It seems the weapon's effect is broken due to Mihoyo's shitty coding, so they need to change its effect altogether. The possible new effects they are thinking of suck and they will offer people the chance to exchange it for any other pistol in the game.

Should I buy the pain-in-the-ass to farm job items like the golden axe for gems in Tagatame? ive got nothing else to spend my gems on because all the recent banners have been dogshit

No

New event in priconne is a fucking joke. Time to uninstall this piece of shit.

>Event
x2 mana campaign is nice but x2 exp pots is an absolute joke. Give me x2 drop rates in story instead or half ap story.

Double exp pots/mana from dailies for 7 days

So that's 7 more days without an event or a new gacha, thanks cykagames!

Also as a heads up, some people arent getting the x2 because cygames is fuckups that already messed up the very first event.

>another week of waiting