fire-emblem-heroes.com/en-gb/beginners/

>Links and Resources
pastebin.com/DSnHZ3EC

>SoV Links
pastebin.com/YMFekM1P

Previous:

Other urls found in this thread:

i.imgur.com/Zo3Am7J.jpg
reddit.com/r/FireEmblemHeroes/comments/80krig/the_daily_life_of_heroes_feh_manga_ch_15_a/
youtube.com/watch?v=xE0bAOvnNT4
youtube.com/watch?v=Hhh5rEMj0dQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Do you think ISIS did a good job with the new Arena Update?

Too early to tell right now

alm feet

I married Ayra and Holyn and I just noticed their kids have major holy blood. Does that mean it counts as incest?

>got reposted on reddit

That wast quick.

Ok /feg/ I made it to chapter 9.
who should I give the wrath manual too?

Well?

I love Bike

Whats the original?

How do I build her? I think she is +res -def
Is she better than micaiah?

C A R R I O N
A
R
R
I
O
N

Everyone is better than M*ciaiah

Luring humans to rape dungeon with candy !

Anyone else feels burned out with the game?

>Non-stop push for Armours and seasonal powercreeps.
>Lacklustre side mode additions.
>Half-baked alts of pre-existing units instead of diversifying the cast with more new characters.
>Forced mechanics such as Blessings and the incoming Blessing game mode.
>Stale, drawn out, and divisive ((((voting))) community content that further amplifies the conflicts within the fan base.
>Either retardedly easy or retardedly artificial new content maps.
>Screwing up highly-anticipated new units.
>Questionable new skills as well as perpetual retardation going on in the translation department.

I've been having decent luck with my rolls and still have 200+ orbs left but I finally uninstalled the game 2-3 days ago. Reinstalled this morning only to mess with it for 10 minutes then uninstalled it again. I just can't wait for actual info on FE Switch so that we won't have to depend on this shitty mobage to have our dose of Fire Emblem anymore.

I gave Ninian a water blessing but i see no """aesthetic""" difference, what gives

>tfw this team syncs so damn well that you want to cry

M-My (You) will come soon right?

UHHHHH bros...?

I love Elincia

Thank you Brotel.

Not really no

Help me with a father for Inigo and Cynthia, /feg/.

Chrom is already taken

I'm leaning toward Libra for Inigo and Gaius for Cynthia, but I kinda want Gaius for Noire as well.

Maybe Frederick for Cynthia will work if I want Gaius elsewhere like with Tharja.

>P*ri

cute lifis

>That one 3-4* unit you've pulled a trillion times but never with optimal IVs
Can Olivia, Oboro, Felicia and Beruka stop being sluts already? Just come with non-shit IVs dammit

This is a lame ass, low-effort pasta tbqh

/feg/ is already reddit

Someone who can take a few hits. 1-2 range is a plus.

I already gave him the Elite manual. Is he really that good. also should i promote him?

Did you guys went +2 or +5 on your masked marths?

Excluding tempest because fuck tempest I'm not really getting burned out that much. I recognize that it's a phone game you put little time into and I also recognize the balance has been fucked day 1. Blessings were definitely a mistake, I have no clue what the fuck they were thinking with this shit. Endless alts are also dumb but whatever

You have been reposting this shit at least 2 times already, fuck off.

combination of this: i.imgur.com/Zo3Am7J.jpg
and this: reddit.com/r/FireEmblemHeroes/comments/80krig/the_daily_life_of_heroes_feh_manga_ch_15_a/

Like hell I'm going to put reddithardt, blyn, dancers or >Myrrh there. If you got suggestons then I'm all ears.

+2. Still got a 4* ''Marth'' in my barracks. Wish I kept the others too to be honest.

IS Read This Line:

Make sure every unit has a position replacement skill in Fire Emblem Switch. The gameplay in Heroes (before powercreep) is more fun than FE games is because each character has repositon/swap/pivot skill. Not because of art/aesthetics/animation/maps. That is the reason why it's fun, fast, has momentum. You can play offensively or defensively and not be a slog. Playing heroes without these skills is no different from playing your Shadows of valentia game.

Carrion is Fergus that joins later. He's fantastic and those stats are great promotion material, the Elite manual was kind of a waste on him considering if you're about to play chapter 9 he gets a sword that has it built in.

Reminder that Faye is cute and best girl. (And deserves variants in FEH)

I think you play this game way too seriously.
Just chill and don't expect anything.

Libra + Olivia
Henry + Cynthia
Gaius + Tharja (Galeforce Noire)

Sage is much cuter desu

I noticed this disclaimer for Fjorm on Ike's 8%. Think this means anything for LEphraim at the end of March's 8% since the two of them are the same color?

Put peri next to gunnthra. The way you have it now it's incredibly easy to bait them one at a time unless they get stuck on trenches or something

I don't particularly like M Marth so I foddered the 4 stars while fusing the 5 stars. But since I didn't get the first 5* M Marth, she is only +1.

Would be better with no text in the last panel.

>peri
>infantry sword without DC
>5*-ed his sharena
lmao

So does Brave Siegmund's effect basically make it a Brave weapon (even when attacked) without a speed penalty

Im thinking of giving the elite sword to a thief instead to level them up faster

Oh I forgot Henry could go with Sumia. That will work.

Done. All I want is just one (You) so I can use themed teams for the remainder of the week.

Really? I thought she would be good considering the meta is full of armored units and horses

fucking bitch is 5* only with mediocre stats just make her 4* so i can inhert her bow

Kek. Thanks for the thorough answer.

+4 because I missed a copy in the first TT as I didn't have a properly built team yet

IIRC there's no new disclaimer text, so no real way to guess anything else. Most people correctly assumed that meant that we'd get a blue legendary hero next though.

Felicia is the cutest! She is perfect in every single way to me! I could never want anything more! She is the reason i can keep on going! I`ll always be there for her and she`ll always be there for me! She is the best thing to ever happen to me! I love Felicia!

imagine being so bad at a casual mobile game you have to look up a step-by-step guide to clear content. Embarrassing.

Her attack is too low to kill anything that isn't a red or squishy cav, and blue mages can do that anyway.

>foddered the 4*s
so you sent them home right?

I don't want to 5* my evil takumi to do this, but i might

>firesweep bow is more common now
Haha

>Solve captcha
>"Wrong xdddd"
>Except I solved it with surgical precision
They're doing this shit on purpose just so I buy a fucking Veeky Forums pass aren't they?

A lot of people 5*-ed Sharena back in the days. Unless you're a newfag which I understand why you think it's funny.

well guess i wont spend my 300 orbs on this banner and save for the next

nothing interesting anyway and with ~600 orbs till then i maybe can pull 7 more fjorm copies to +10 her

Its Followup-Ring with the requirement of being outnumbered.

???
>Seasonal powercreeps isn't bad since they come back
>"Lackluster" is better then "None", PoTK and Alchemist code never had 20v20's.
>Half-baked alts is better then promoting an entire Deviantart file of OC's like Alim
>Tfw voting content actually brought a lot of people together ironically
> Wanting challenge in a mobage = "???"
> Implying Gacha doesn't screw up units 100% of the time = "???"
> bitching about translation = Everything is what it says on the tin.
You sound like you should try a Gumi game, mobage virgin.

>tfw used to save orbs for whoever i liked or looked cool, would get 1 copy and leave
>nowadays autistically save every orb to maximize merges on op, high scoring 5 star exclusives and use all my feathers to merge 3-4 high scoring units to stay in t20
d-did this happen to anyone else?

No, it's like the followup ring or regular ephraim's refine but it only activates if there's someone standing next to the enemy.

she's just another shitty nuFE character

>6 Orbs for Ephraim.
H-help. I've always wanted a Cav Ephraim.

You've become a metashitter user. It only gets worse from here, have fun keeping up with the powercreep.

>She is perfect in every single way
Ok kid prepare to be bulli-
>to me!
You win this time.

Are you by any chance using chrome and/or are logged in on gmail? Logging out on my gmail/youtube account somehow made the continuous captcha cancer a lot more tolerable.

>4* firesweep bow

Sure what can go wrong with this?

Pay up, goy.

Mage Knight for movement.
Sage for cute.

How can she be best girl when SHE HASN'T FUCKING COME HOME YET

+def or +res on New Celica?
Both are -speed, and might only be fringe AA, or GHB clearing units because of chill speed.

I'm a day 1 player and wasn't stupid enough to 5* any of the Askr shitters luckily.

I think they don't add the disclaimer text in the banner trailers, only for thr bulletin board announcements themselves. In any case we'll find out tonight.

What if Brave Celica is her in Alm's armour with his Falchion?

youtube.com/watch?v=xE0bAOvnNT4
youtube.com/watch?v=Hhh5rEMj0dQ
I wonder if RD was supposed to have trial maps before they rushed the release

Is this the best legendary banner yet

Not him but while using Chrome a while ago captcha just stopped working. I don't know what happened but not just for this site in general.
Really fucking happy I switched to Firefox before I did something crazy like give Hiroshimoot money.

Give me more-- MORE!

>rolling simulators

all my why

They're probably distant cousins or something, it's not TOO big of a deal. You'd need to exploit a glitch to get their kids Balmung access though.

I have played since launch and never understood that advice. Her stat spread always looked horrible and before SI we didn't have much feathers anyway. But I was getting by running literally 3 reds (ATiki, Olivia, Lucina) and a healer (I think Lissa?) most of the time before SCamilla came along.

You redditors said this shit about Firesweep Sword too. Just shut the fuck up and let the big boys decide what to demote.

Got two (YOU) with Fae, Nowi, Elincia and Fjorm.

Celica cant wield Falchion.

You and me both. I'm not rolling for 5* merges, but I do try to roll for expensive fodder like DC, Vengeful Fighter, and SB for my main team.

pls respond

yes because needing DC on 90% of units is less retarded right?

It's easily the worst.

I did Alfonse like a month ago because his attack is pretty decent and he's best boy.

Are any of the TT units (apart from BK) worth +1ing? I'm trying to free up space in my barracks.

You're an idiot.

Hiroshimoot can suck my left nut. That fucking hack won't get even a single fucking cent from me.

>select the part with vehicles
>It's a fucking stop sign
>select the entire stop sign anyway
>passed
>mfw