RGT

Weekends are boring now edition

-- Robinhood FAQs --
- VISIT THE WEBSITE FIRST DAMMIT!! - www.robinhood.com

> How is it free?
"People" invest your settled funds when you're not using them, just like banks.

> It's been X days, why isn't my account verified yet?
Not being approved in 3 days seems to be the new norm. Nevertheless, call/email their support if you've been waiting more than that.

> When is it coming to my country?
The only "plans" are on an Australian and Chinese beta. Neither of which has gained much traction.

> I hit sell when the stock was X.XX, but it actually sold at a lower price, why?
Robinhood graphs are shit and only show you an average, not true real-time prices. To get Bid/Ask prices and important things like candlestick graphs, you should use a more robust platform.

> Where can I get better charting or bid/ask?
Real brokers, like TDAmeritrade's thinkorswim. Otherwise you should be using tradingview.com, stockcharts.com, finviz.com, or a non-pile-of-shit for your graphing in addition to Robinhood.

-- Links --
Premarket Movers:
nasdaq.com/extended-trading/premarket-mostactive.aspx

Earnings Report Calendar:
biz.yahoo.com/research/earncal/today.html

Stickerbitch's calendar of memes and dreams:
calendar.google.com/calendar/[email protected]

Biopharma Catalyst Calendar:
biopharmcatalyst.com/

Shitposting chatrooms:
discord.gg/5k3sVzC
telegram.me/robinhoodgeneral

Pump and Dump Advertising:
stocktwits.com

Previous thread:

first for return of the NAK

First for AMLH

>Sold all NAK shares at open
>Went to sleep after
>Laugh at bag holders

SSW.

>slept for one and a half hours

>Bought NAK at 2 dollars earlier this year
>Sell at 3.20 peak
feels good man

1st for MACK attack

>tfw bagholder averaged at $2.14 a share

its not too late to get into TGTX with me

Didn't NAK get the permit through?

im green SGMO finally!! can even get long term gains when I sell

MYDX bro

>n-no bully pls i just started trading last week
>watched a youtube video on technical analysis this morning before going all in on NAK
>did i do it wrong?
yeah dude you chimed in as a rookie. Charts mean something but they're outweighed by catalysts like an EPA release or FDA release

im fuckin done w rhood
1 month of stress and im between 1450 and 1500 no matter how hard I try
Id rather spend this time shooting loads or suckin my gfs titties than spending hours in frustration over this
gambling addiction tutorial app

>go all in on NAK last friday to cover 10% losses from the previous weak
>plan was to hold for a week and sell today
>mess up and accidentally set a limit sell on tuesday
>flounder around buying and selling shit the remainder of the week

And today ive managed to recover that 10% loss, but im basically right back where i was on monday. If i didnt accidentally sell and just follow my plan of ignoring /rgt/ and the market and check back today, i would have recovered my losses and been up 25%

Here comes the NAK moon rocket, 2.15 as of now.

daily reminder robinhood app fucks up stock price. going long on a stock using robinhood is the kiss of death 90% of the time

N A K A T T A C K

Counter NAK-attack incoming take cover fags

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

I tried to help you /rgt/

I really did

Just bought 2,000 shares of JCP at 4.81.

This is all my available cash.

Whats your PT Nak bros?

$3.20 here

>going balls deep on a dying retailer

why

im gonna dump at 3.00 NAK scares the shit out of me with its attacks

3.45!

OK i see

>EPA release or FDA release
so those are the catalysts?

>which is the first battery operated, handheld, electronic analyzer for consumers. The company’s mission is to empower people to live a healthier life by revealing the chemicals in what they eat, drink and inhale.

Jesus fuck. At least try to make it seem real.

>bought 2,000 shares of JCP

Just buy bitcoin and send it to my address if you're gonna do that my man.

>I'm gonna dump at a 50% gain because I'm scared
wow so cautious

A good rule is to wait and watch 15min to an hour after market opens before going in on a stock, especially when it's rocketed up in ah.

NAK bagholders
Buy at 2.40
>TO DA MOON
dips down to 2.00
>It's just a dip buy the dip
Rises 10 cents
>See i told you NAK was going to moon

NAK is going to give me a fucking ulcer

holy shit that image

my sides user please

A catalyst is just a reason for a stock to move. It could be anything from a company winning a lawsuit to trump tweeting about how they're the best company in the world, or partnerships with different companies.

> people bought at open today
Laughingwhores.jpg

Joke's on them, I hangover slept through open.

Holy shit i just spit my coffee everywhere this is the funniest thing i've seen all week

CVMers report in

HOLD your fucking nak.

Market makers will be buying in after 3 and AH

MYDX is real its a fully reporting QB

AMLH is a pink sheet that is dark or defunct on it's filings and is likely to dilute once they get enough retards following them and the stop sign removed.

I think JCP is a good gamble...all time lows, I think it is the best retailer out of Macy's Kohl's... I'm hoping to get a quick double maybe in 3-6 months it seems like a safe play with only upside at these prices but o could be out of touch.

Brick and mortar is done man.

I was watching HAIN closely last night AH people were buying 1 share a wack ...NAK also lol.

nmm is kill

if only there was a way to punch people through a monitor from the other side of the world

no its not.. this actually a really good time to buy if you haven't already

at least say you were fucking one

Opinions on DSS, CDTI?

Not for clothes I don't think... I get my clothes online but most people still like to try it on even younger people in my experiences...

Someone will go down but like I said I don't think it will be JC and if Macy or Kohl's go they might even benefit a lot.

It's a short term 3-9 month play anyways, but I think it is very safe with lots of upside at this price

>NOVT

Again, free fucking money. Almost guaranteed .5-1% a day. Very solid company to have buzzing in the background to help hedge yalls meme losses

problem with clothing stores is that trends come and go, one minute its marshalls, next minute its tjmax next minute its kohls next minute its jcp next minute im naked in the dressing room of a walmart

what is happening with nak

wow I can tell youre a real fasonista!

Every jcp I've heard of has shut its doors, user. The company is dead. I'm sorry to tell you this. Maybe if you sell now, you won't lose your entire life's savings. That's a shitty trade user.

NVAX

We're all going to be bagholders living in cardboard boxes

you got memed

fashionista*

why am i so dyslexic

FUCK MY SHIT UP, NAK. Do it. Do it. I wanna live in a cardboard box down by the river and poop in a bucket.

anyone else loading up on the X dip...?

Manipulation, hold strong through the day. Just look at the hedge fund dip from yesterday and the dip this morning, there are jooish tricks afoot.

NAK IS KILL

I REPEAT

NAK IS KILL

b-b-but user said 3.70 and screencap

Can some one explain to me how we got good news and NAK went red?

every goddamn time... why can't they just leave us alone!

stay poor

T-t-t-t-these bags. They...are s-s-s-o heavy.

buy the ANY dip if you have a day trade to spare it should go back up from here

Depends. If you want to be realistic you can say that the good news was already priced into the stock. If you want to divert blame you can say it is because of jews manipulating the markets.

I'm not poor, I just hate the jooish trickery. Oy vey goyim! Never forget the six gorillion!

Classic P&D and buy the rumor sell the news, should go up in the afternoon (hopefully).

robinhood causes stock prices to fall, if too many robinhood users are in a stock it will fall.

I'll keep reminding you

Fucking Jews.

yes yes

keep blaming the jews

very good

Seriously how fucking retarded are you

Take your tin foil hat elsewhere.

I was told that NaK would moon.
Are moon landings faked here?

NAK gets GOOD NEWS and falls

im seriously assmad right now

holding strong in CVM :P

I'm up 800 bucks today, not blaming anyone, just hate the jews in general for the shit they do... my home board is /pol/...

Well this could of gone better....

> bought NAK and NMM at opening dips
> down in NAK, up in NMM
It's an abstract kind of feel

what a surprise

^^^
I swear you faggots just come in this thread and don't even fucking read shit and expect to be spoon fed information.

That's exactly what they do.

CUT MY LIFE INTO PIECES
THIS IS MY LAST RESORT

Yeah honestly this. They should just buy a solid long term stock like DRYS and stop listening to people's advice on this board.

keep losing money bro.

stocks used to boom using robinhood now they mostly crash when using robinhood

check your level 2 and the tape next time you buy a stock with robinhood before you buy and a couple days after. you will see the manipulation. I wouldn't discredited until you actually test it out yourself...

Suffocation, no breating

>bought this morning
user, I... I'm so sorry

looks like i'm holding NAK for the long haul

they said NAK was gunna moon

i landed in the ocean, im drowning guys

I'm still +3000, but this is pretty annoying, If I would have sold at 2.40 I would have made 8k. ;_;

god this place has really gone to shit

have a good weekend /rgt/

what? why would it do that for one and what benefit is that for two? And what evidence do you have?

Well, though I only got 10 shares of NAK at $2.23, this was a good lesson.

I don't want to gamble with stocks I know next to nothing about. So I'll just stick with companies that I know or can see as having steady, viable growth.