Previous Version of FAQ: pastebin.com/fQsNafrk
Read the FAQ before you ask questions.
Suggested Changes: piratepad.net/YwogqyaUro

>Useful Links
Wiki: alicesoft.wikia.com/wiki/AliceSoftWiki:Main_Page
Alicesoft Image Booru: haniho.booru.org/
Rance Game Translation Chart:
haniho.booru.org/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=2536
Rance World Notes (Translated): mega.nz/#!nRESUJYZ!ZqoypfshkozVBFpeFGI3Oi5xBtU22SjnrnfjIo2SUGY

Check pastebin for FAQs, downloads and General Hints

>Recently Released
Beat Valkyrie Ixseal - sukebei.nyaa.si/view/2332124
Steve[Monster] SR Mod - mega.nz/#!JEwnzLZK!8k3-9LiPXVwG2znwHRLtTOCUaour_fXhQfqUit0IP8g
DARKNESSHERO SR Rance Mod - mega.nz/#F!VloWzD6B!trEkYLMKASDXIYsGdLa8jw

Rance X
sukebei.nyaa.si/view/2441678
Hook Code
/HSN30:0@00614875:
Gameplay Explanation:
mega.nz/#!n9RjzQ5Q!YXmlYiuxNnaHvHui3YJIzK_4Fju2KSc9ByjJBQbVfEc
VNR Guide:
mega.nz/#!appSkIDK!-UF7M0_T-QHBQd4ibErlIjJZuChdDp-qpmZXWSlVaj0

>Upcoming Games
English
Evenicle (English) - Likely Early 2018
Sengoku Rance (English) - After Evenicle
Rance Quest Magnum (English) - Likely 2019
mangagamer.org/rance/

Japanese
RPG 3- by the Evenicle team (New IP)
Dohna Dohna - by the Rance 03 Team (New IP)
Loli MILF Nukige - by the MILF nukige team
'Heartwarming' VN - by the Atlach Nacha writer

Haniwa Development Studio:
blog.alicesoft.com/archives/cat_92268.html

Remember to use spoiler tags when discussing untranslated games.

Lia and Satella are the most devoted girls in the series

Crossboarders, Newfags and ESLs GO AWAY

Prove it you fucking fag

Spoiler warning, but why is this OK?

>That first CG during Zeth great suppression 2.
Wow, fuck this snek, there will be blood

He's joking.
>「クルックーやビスケッタさんは 30歳過ぎたから卒業だな。残念だが諦めてくれ、がははは!」

Look at his face, it's clear that he's just fucking around.

So what happens in Leila's last meal ticket event? Does she finally fuck Rick? They have a son in the timeskip afterall.

Crook looks so beautiful.

Grandson, more like.

>Joking
I mean it's within character for him to laugh in their face while being serious about something like that isn't it? What makes you think he's fucking around

>Son
It's 40 years into the future and he's young, it's clearly a grandson to either Rick or Lelia

Dark Rance is a great character in Part 2, and an excellent brother.

"This was a world I thought was only out to hurt me... But I'm blessed. I have such wonderful siblings. The way I used to be and the way I am now... I know now what I want. I want to protect those important to me... It's as simple as that. so, thank you. Heh... You worried about me? Your brother might look like this, but he's strong. Let me take care of that Devil, for all our sakes. Hahahaha!"

There's apparently an item that allows you to avoid the cold sleep and get a 5 month head start on the demons. This is likely to be crucial to get a perfect 0 CP run.

Leila and Rick never get together. Rick marries Maris and have a Super Leazas Child while Leila marries some random guy. She then raises her child to get the Addison D from Day 1. It eventually works.

Why dont you just lean Japanese then? or send some email to Alicesoft and ask them about it?

Tell me about the traitor. I though I dealt with him back on turn 2 by finishing Lei quest, but still lost FS on turn ~6. There's another condition? Like how I completely neglected Helman and lost it on turn ~7? And then Patton didn't come for help? It quite fascinated how people survive to turn 14 with 4 countries. Either I'm very incompetent, or you all that good. Probably both.
Why don't we have a basic guide of do/don't in the OP?

Repost from the previous thread.

tl;dr of the Silky h-scene
Rance takes her on a date where she has crepes for the first time. Silky remembers Gi (referred to as 'that person') when recalling the feeling of Rance dragging her by the arm into town for date.
Rance begs her for sex when they return back go the castle, throws a tantrum when she refuses him even though she says she doesn't hate him. Rance says there's no point in being the leader of humanity if he can't fuck Silky and eventually she relents.
Skimmed most of the sex itself but I might revisit it later, notable parts I picked up on were that silky has a tiny pussy and can't take Rance to the hilt unless he forces it in which he does at the end when he cums inside. When Rance keeps fucking her after the first round narrator text say that Silky was happy about it. She also spends most of the scene gushing and cumming like crazy.
The next day Silky is with Rance but can't understand why everyone else is acting so weird around her, only for Satella to walk up and point out that she's covered in hickies. Draped in her shame Silky swears that she'll never have sex with Rance again, scene ends.

>Let me take care of that Devil, for all our sakes
is he talking about Rance?

No, the Rank One that's been pursuing them.

>Finally finished my first run in 16 turns
>all countries liberated
>but it's too late, Sephiroth attacked with 240million HP
>My party had 1.2 million HP
>Get wiped in 3 turns
I don't think you can beat him legit way even with NG+ with max CP bonus.
I was thinking about Kou's poison with very defensive line-up until poison deplete his HP into some millions left and then switch party into full offensive line-up, but I don't think it's feasible since Sephiroth have knock-down ability that would screw up your line-up.

Why would he make a joke about it if Crook and Biscuitta wouldn't mind if it was true?

>dad is rapist
>son and daughter are all moralfaggotry and virgin

Crook and Satella are the true main heroine in X

She looks too old for my harem Gahahahahaha!

You're lying

>true main heroine
>gets dropped for being too old

Satella still the same though, and Crook wouldn't mind it

about maria, i have to say i'm 50% surprised, 30% pissed, and 20% happy, i've always thought she would end up as one of the fated girls, and there were surprisingly little clues she would end up with dark rance, i wished that the development of the relationship was shown, she was the female character that appeared in almost all games, only 1 and 5 where she doesn't appear, on the other side i'm happy as she got a happy end, she got what she always wanted a rance that isn't a womanizing bastard, that would be there for her, and i think that's why the alicesoft people and TADA went with it, she's probably one of their favorites, and deep down we all knew she was just an extra for shizuka, the only reason rance keep encountering her is because she's always near shizuka that is fated to rance, and i'm pissed because that fucks up the chances for my dream continuation, a Dark Rance series where his kichiku blood awakens and he fucks most of the devil realm, but if that happens maria will end up worst them before, what do you guys feel about it?

Fuck man, being Satella must suck.

I think it's time you and your kind left.

Not the point, she deserves better and it contradicts his scene with Copa in quest

?

i also forgot pissed because my dream of seeing a super tulip coming out of the cube (for fated girls), but perhaps she and dark rance can get

I'm happy for her, it was obvious she would never be happy with Rance since he would never devote himself to her.

WAAAAAAHHH!!! It's NTR shit and cucking!!!! Even if Rance fucked off for 20 years all the girls should just wait around for him to come back!!!!
You self-insert faggots are fucking awful.

How the fuck do I kill babolat before he dropped me?

The fuck, he's just teasing his kid, fuck you on about

Hero is really fucking kind and nice. Probably one of my favourite characters this arc.

with you can't handle opinion in a adult way you shouldn't be playing adult games, your kind is the one that doesn'tt belong

Good in the sense of fun? Hell Yes. It'd be silly to mock people that who say it's impossible when they don't have access to the same info

How did tiny and petite Hanty squeeze out that huge ass thing? Did she lay an egg?

His women still love him though, only Maria betrayed him

She laid an egg.

No one is going to change my mind, that a fifty-year-old Rance and his retired women all live together in a floating Rance Castle while their Kids rule the world. With Rance fucking all of his women every day

What's Shiela's kid called again, what's she like?

his baby size shouldn't be much diferent than his father, who is also fucking big

Except for Zance because Lia keeps her throne

She's called Lelikov. She's extremely energetic and boistrous. Like Reset was in Quest except even more filled with energy, she really loves her siblings and punches harder than a truck because Patton trained her as a brawler.

It's not already like 4th mistake that I encounter. Why is rance 10 so unfinished?

I wish that was a scene, that's fucking hot. Imagine her wobbling around with that swollen belly for weeks and then Patton helps her squeeze it out, the size of it stimulating her vagina and she orgasms during the egg laying.

I wonder what the egg smelled like, and if it would taste good in an omelett.

One punch tiny loli is probably one of the best kid designs. also neat how Shiela based her name slightly on Lelyukov. Do we get any insight on what the Helman people think of her?

If that's true he wouldn't mention Biscuita

>Eating a fertilized egg

Haven't seen all that much.

we do it in my country, it's delicious.

>Even if Rance fucked off for 20 years all the girls should just wait around for him to come back!!!!
He isn't fuck off though, the whole continent knew he is the DK and he goes around raping women everyday with Shizuka and Nagi are his favorite

He is his loyal maid

>Noah has bonds with Satella/Caesar
She craves the rape

How do you unlock the second part of the game? I reached the ending where Rance becomes the Demon King but the game just drops me back to the title screen with no new unlocks.

Yeah like someone dare to touch the brutal DK, greatest hero of mankind women, idiot.

Ya didn't fill all the nebulous conditions, like digging all the way to the bottom during the poppins mission.

Which one is the emperor of JAPAN? Rangi or Kou son?

What are the conditions?

Looking at the arc 2 conditions in the achievements menu, they are:
1. all 4 main countries saved
2. Kayblis defeated
3. Hornet saved
4. Go to soul control station
5. Pope privilege unused

Kou's Kid with some Bald,Ugly,Fat,Old,stupid and Big japanese Noble

You don't have to do all these in one playthrough by the way. Just make sure you have at least one of these cleared across various completed playthroughs.

>5. Pope privilege unused
Didn't she use that in IX

She already pregnant with Rance child, play the game idiot

>4. Go to soul control station

Can you elaborate what these two are?

Can somebody post the NG+ bonus translation?

That was speculation from EOPs.

Then how did Sill get unfrozen?

The last one is common knowledge. Just don't waste it on shells.

How to beat Armored Silky if I dont have Miracle?

she gets onother in a AL church mission

from what i know 4. dig hard and 5 don't use the wish to get a rare shell card and have wenlina if arios event triggers if you don't you have to use the wish to revive rance

>Go to soul control station
Poppin's mission, need to break heaven barrier with 200k atk
Don't waste on rare shell and vs Arios. Need Wenlina for this.

The way the game told us. Not even sure why the other speculation emerged.

Recruit Wenlina ASAP, don't do the base event that gives you some shells

Hero Helman
Dragon Kalar Hybrid
Wrestling LV2, Dragon LV1

An error born from the union of Patton Helman and Hunty Kalar.
His body has taken on various draconic traits.
He acts with a level head befitting his age.
An honest boy, good friends with Lelikov and her mother.

from what i heard is necessary, so she can get an audience with ludo if it's really necessary i don't know, and that list came from someone that said it saw in the achieviements menu

All I remember is Crook entering the room and Sill coming out unfrozen

You need to have Wenlina bail you out when Arios attacks at 30%, else crook has to use her priviledge, oh, and the shell too

With a Helman artefact to defrost her.

Not him. But when is this said?

What was Lelikov skills?

Why would Crook hide the fact she found it from Rance?

oooh

What does Copandon's skill do?

Wait, I haven't encoutered Arios killing Rance in any of my playthrough. He just invades the castle and kills the Dark Lords there.

Funny enough, there are two artefacts that melt Eternal Ice. Does Miki actually give it to Rance and it comes to play later or does it just use his powers to free her?

She didn't. They all found it in the treasury.

>reset and full are hitting it off
d'awww

It'd be a whole lot easier to tell if you clicked that information button, you know.

The one found by Kentaro and Miki?

Arc 2

She didn't, she got that in IX's true ending.

What you really think 3G will let some Bald,Ugly,Fat,Old,stupid and Big japanese Noble to fuck her or something?

Reset hits it off with everybody

I honestly don't remember that, guess I need to replay the epilogue at some point

You don't. Wait for her second fight.

Is there anybody in the setting that doesn't like Reset?