Previous: >Official Stuff

Steam Page: store.steampowered.com/app/698780/Doki_Doki_Literature_Club/

Monika's Twitter: twitter.com/lilmonix3
>Guides

Guide: gameplay.tips/guides/1298-doki-doki-literature-club.html

Actual guide to get the "good" end: pastebin.com/q3nGy9Fa
>Art and Miscellaneous

Fan-Made Content Pastebin: pastebin.com/BRy67t0s

Game Files Dump (full): mega.nz/#!omBgAY7a!qbh7FYCcYnjIN7G9bGGDy343CLBCRaOIuiHN8SwPT7k

Wiki: ddlcwiki.ga/wiki/Main_Page

Booru: ddlc.booru.org

Map: zeemaps.com/map?group=2793739#

"Your Reality" sung by (You): youtube.com/watch?v=bmB3Cr7raTc
>Beneficial for your mental health

National Suicide Prevention Lifeline (USA): 1-800-273-TALK (8255)

International Association for Suicide Prevention (EU): iasp.info/resources/Crisis_Centres/Europe/

Lifeline (AU): lifeline.org.au/get-help/get-help-home

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=gutKqeucs5Q
pastebin.com/LGSzj6Di
youtube.com/watch?v=gLxSMVvxcYM
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Yuri!

monika is my fiancée

YURI!!

How the hell this happened?!???!

it’s eerie spending an hour in the company of DwarfMine’s new prototype. Her face is incredibly human. Her eyes move, her eyelids blink, her eyebrows rise, she can turn her head, dip her chin and change facial expressions. And when the face motor and bluetooth-powered speaker are in “chat” mode, she can talk up a purple streak. Yuri!

Yuri will never lactate her beautiful mammaries to fill in your bowl of bran flakes for breakfast.

>that double spacing
>that incorrect youtube link
disgusting

Daily reminder that if you bulli or have bullied a Doki, any Doki, you should immediately repent for your sins and come clean with it.

>double spacing
I don't even know how this happened:

Your doki and she loves you!

Forgive me father for I have sinned.
I have bullied Sayori several times.
I have bullied Natsuki dozens of times.
I have bullied Monika hundreds of times.
Every waking instant, my existence is a concentrated force which bullies my wife Yuri.
See you next week pastor.

A reminder that Yuri loves you

>that embed thread
>that user is still salty that we told him to remove a space

That link was intentional.

I'm full of salt

>R*ddit spacing OP

I'm a Doki
and this time in your attic has been the best week of my Doki life.
I'm cutting and scenting in this fluffy stuff
I've already written like 4 Poems
I'm the smartest Doki I know.

Sorry Anons, I was just "spacing" out.

>Otxoa has made no progress updates since they lost a sizable number of pages

>Your doki
>Your average day
This is so simple but it might practically write a heap of sad fics alone

>tfw my conscious is clear because I would never bully a doki

>lost a sizable number of pages
Fuck. How?

i'm happy with how things turned out

daily reminder that sayori killed herself and all of the other dokis when she realized you existed.

Natsuki
youtube.com/watch?v=gutKqeucs5Q

Your doki but she can use real magic!

She killed herself because she couldn't handle the sudden realization that her entire life was fake and mercy killed the others to spare them from the same fate.

Sayori
Work, and then I go home and post on /ddlc/ or writefag. I don't even play vidya on my own anymore, just when I spend time with my friends a couple times a week or so.

Your doki but she has no mental illness and is fine
The catch is all of her problems transfer to you

>tfw sayori gets 3 shit tier fates and one bittersweet one
fuck danlet holy shit

Time to hurt myself.

What if I used to have her problems, but I changed myself and my life for the better so I don't feel that way anymore? Do I revert back to how I used to be, physically and mentally? Also, I've never been the kind to self-sacrifice, so I find it hard to think that I might start acting like that.

>You open the door to the club room to find the Vice President staring off into space, the rooms clock vaguely in her line of sight. You pat her shoulder gently and she blinks sluggishly in response, and doesn't move for a few seconds.
>Suddenly she sits up straight and flounders out of her chair, rubbing the fatigue from her eyes.
Sorry, I'm sorry! I, oh... Uh, I got bored and my phone died. Let's not talk about this, okay? Ahaha...

>She rolls her shoulders and straightens her blazer before smiling softly at you.
Let's get started, shall we?

The word of the thread is "Ragnarok"! Now, I'm sure everyone is familiar with it in some form. So think of it as a catch all for a large, fate deciding battle! Finality! A fight against the end! Or however you choose to interpret it.

Alternatives are "Despair", "Nero", "Noise", "Cove", "Serpent", "Armor" and "Tower"! Now, isn't that a large barrage of choices?

Now, as is custom passed down from the boss to me, the tutorial! These words are suggestions to try out in any combination you desire, for any form of literature you desire! Poetry, prose? Haiku, a short story? Anything hoes! Don't be afraid to give it a shot or dip your toes into unfamiliar waters, as it were!

And, of course, don't be afraid to ask for or give critique or encouragement! Everyone benefits from it, so don't be shy now~

And, as always, take...
>She pauses and stares off into space before twitching violently and grimacing.
Yeah, you know. Stay safe and don't do anything too stressful!
Monika?

>already have abusive parents
I could lose some weight though.

Nothing changes, then.

>Sayori
>I already have chronic depression

Win-win!

I bullied Natsuki with a green text of her slowly dying of food poisoning.

I bullied Monika but it was rather mild.
The other doki’s Get revenge on Monika for her manipulation. I might make one more later today.

Oh and I wrote the fic for doki’s In gangwarfare against the Katawa’s
See here.

pastebin.com/LGSzj6Di

Existential despair and a willingness to murder others due to not seeing them as real? Do I at least get to hack and delete stuff?

You'll revert back to your old self mentally Would you still take her?

>Your Doki
>The most embarassing moment of the day.

>Yuri

>As you start to trawl through your thoughts for words to enscribe, the door opens and The Vice President rushes in, face red.
Iforgotaboutthishereyougo! T-tschuss!

>She thrusts a small plastic bag with a CD onto your desk, and by the time you look up at her the door is already closing in her wake.

youtube.com/watch?v=gLxSMVvxcYM

Forgive me Monika for deleting you with shift+supr

I love my wife!

>Natsuki
>Forgetting to MIrror the hand in

>Monika!
>Morning: MAS and /ddlc/!
>Afternoon: comfy freelance work!
>Night: workout / movie / anime / vydia! and more MAS!

>first, a missing number
>now this
Man, you make the process of making an OP look really challenging

No. If I became my younger self, I wouldn't deserve her anymore. The main difference between her depression and mine was I deserved to hate myself. I never want to be that person again, and to inflict that onto her would only bring pain to both of us.

Good morning anons. How are you all?

Erika is a dork! A dumb dork! BUUUULLIIIII!

*hugs you tightly*
Wait how did you escape that dungeon!?
That fic that uses all the words in the dark dungeon told a scary but funny tale of you.
Oh and umm my day is gonna be super stressful in a few hours.

But Monika has no mental illness

Infuriatingly discontented
So just slightly worse than usual,

I'm alright. How are you this morning?

your doki tearfully breaks up with you thinking you can do so much better than a "broken" girl like her and that you deserve someone who can make you happy. wat do?

That was non-canon, Dummerchen! I didn't know there was one! I certainly didn't disappear into the swamps and watch Reynauld get infected with the crimson curse while that was happening! Nope, not at all!

Disappointed of my threads.

MAKE SURE SHE'S THE JANNETTY
SUPERMAN PUNCH! SPEAR!
BELIEVE THAT

I'm sorry to hear that user. Hope you get better.
Not too good. Feeling a bit stressed and worried, but it'll pass.

She's obsessive.

Thinking my crush didn't care about me at all for 10 minutes while staring at my phone and suddendly getting a nice text from her.

I just tell her that she's the one who makes me happy (assuming that she is). Most 3dpds pale in comparison to even the worst of dokis.

I miss Yuri and think about her even during work and she isn't even real.

Wait, are you trying to play a number on Anons who think they don't "deserve" their doki?

That kleptomaniac deserved it though.

Bring her back to senses.
Noone could ever make me happier than Sayori, and nothing could ever make me happier than spending my time with her. And besides...
i'm just as broken as she is. She's the one that deserves better, probably. But goddamn i'd be spending every ounce of my effort trying to be the best for her.

Could you not post your knuckledragger 3D drivel with images of my wife
Thanks

Suck my dick, I'll do what I want

See.

And despair!

>I'm going to hell and you can't stop me!
Suit yourself, idiot.

You're doki, but she was trying to avoid having to admit the reason she broke up with you was cause she's ashamed to be seen dating a non-asian.
You just had to keep pushing it and make her say it.

>Monika
>making coffee but forgetting to put the coffee in the coffee maker

>religion
Pathetic.

>“Oh gawd my ass! Ugh Ahhh! Remember to take care of yourself okay? M—m-m-mMomika?!”
Yep, that's canon to me now.

I love my wife! She just doesn't know about the ring in my pocket yet!

You're doki But she make's annoying grammer errors when, typing Online, making her look like n idiot in front of Everyone

>tfw ur doki is phoenposter

D-dating a non-asian? Noone even knows if Dokis are actually from Japan, she's just being racist.

>Sayori
>Asking a question that was answered actually 2 seconds earlier because i wasn't listening

...does she use emojis?

>faithless sodomites
You'd be much better off with Mon-ika.

>Become a bored god that's extremely lonely
Well, at least I have powers now. And I have more muscles!

>Natsuki
>I woke up at 8:30 and was energized, but wanted to sleep until 9:00, so I slept, but I overslept until 9:30, then I went to my computer and fell asleep until 11:00 and finally woke up. FUCK

Have the greentext of the food poisoning still?

Monika uses unicode emojis
the rest use those actual japanese ones (๑>◡

Reminder that, according to Christianity, three out of four dokis are going straight to hell for committing suicide, with no chance of redemption.

A daily reminder that Sayori loves you.

>implying Natsuki committed suicide

Do you only type dumb things or just this early in the morning?
>implying natsuki didn't get deleted, being far too quality a girl to sudoku

Nein! Did not happen, Didn't see nothing! You won't test my resolve! Nacht!

>Download DDLC Rainclouds
>1 min in
>Already sad
I should stop...

Hold up. What is that?

Nah, I meant the normal ending Monika, who decided to take her "easy out of things" after realizing the implications of the club president's position
>implying Natsuki would be happy about her only friends being tortured for all eternity

the phrase "going straight to hell" has me laughing ever since Shadow the Hedgehog has said it

it's nothing... forget you saw anything... don't do this to yourself user...

Even if Monika somehow gets off the hook for ending herself, the 9th circle of hell is for traitors.

Choosing not to date someone because of their race isn't racist.

Having race being a huge issue for you, but dating the person anyway and never telling them about it is, though.

I mean, I doubt most men would be willing to endure endless torment and crushing guilt without possibility of atonement or martyrdom, let alone high school girls.

Say hi to Natsuki's butt

I've looked up on it. I've had this idea for a mod for weeks now. I am ready to get brutally hurt again, absolutely.