handofthegods.com/

>Linking your Hi-Rez and Twitch account to get free thing
smitegame.com/twitch-linking-faq/
hirezstudios.com/link/

>Hirez server status
status.hirezstudios.com/

>FAQ for all game-related questions
pastebin.com/M4TZPpe8

The SMITE clans are SmGen (NA) and GenSm (EU), leaders are PicodeMoose and HardyMcWilly respectively.
Post your name in the thread or send an invite to one of the leaders. WE CANNOT INVITE YOU IF YOU ARE ALREADY IN A CLAN

Previous thread:

delete stealth

just picked up the game and I already want to kill myself

>aegis still op

Just my fucking luck

Is that some slavshit language?

Is there a way to run the 64 bit client from steam?
-Use64 doesn't seem to work

what am I looking at

Get good
From the launcher isn't there a settings menu?

>From the launcher isn't there a settings menu?
Meant for

Has anyone found any good builds for Achilles yet? Also I assume it makes sense to start without armor, but as the game goes on is it better to have it on?

standard solo/jungle should be fine build depending on whether you're solo/jungle

chatbox

Yes, and it was already checked
I had to add "-Use64" in the optional parameters to make it actually launch in 64-bit

So someone apparantly decided to go Support Achilles and hunter Erlang Shen.

That sure was fun to play against.

If you buy something for fp in the fp store, does it take it from your fp or what?

I FUCKING HATE THIS FUCKING GAME EVERYFUCKING LANE I'M NOT A PART OF FUCKING FEEDS AT LEAST 3 TIMES BY THE 5 MINUTE MARK FUCKING HELL

How is this fucking fair I get lobed with the party of level 20 retards like literally no fucking chance to win this game

Not supposed to be fair.

It does, but it doesn't count against your total earned fp when it comes to unlocking stuff.

Looks like it's time to start getting teleport glyph:^)

Never

>yet another game with retards dying before the waves even meet

>console
No surprise there.

i really like this skin but i cant play ama for shit

thx anyway hirez

eat a dick

y do people play on console if they dont wanna play with shitters

consoles are played primarily by spastic 10-12 year olds. just play on pc for good pepes.

there's shitters on all platforms, it's pc players that get uppidity and pretend only the best play on pc when they see other people play on different platforms. But on pc there's people who look down on others for playing a different server or even having a different graphic setting/ control layout. All in all pc players are cunts as well as being shit at the game.

>Support Achilles
>Jungle Achilles
>ADC Achilles
>Mid Achille

Anything to play the new god I guess.

I just played a game against an ADC Achilles. He went like 10-5 but he couldn't do shit for his team late game.

>loki ults someone in front of me
>probably thinking ez kill just ult in, aegis and stealth out
>tfw I'm playing ullr
I said think again out loud as I combo'd him

wait achillies is 30% exe at level 1
WHAT THE FUCK

*gets a penta with a single ult at level 5*
literally nothing personnel kiddo

they did not think this through at all.

I think they thought too much, just imagine
>wow people are complaining about Cerberus being bad
>heh let's give them something else complain about
Honestly though, they didn't think at all. No one likes executes, let's give this guy the power to execute your entire team. And isn't he cc immune during it?

surely they know how high 30% is

if ur getting hit by achilies ult then ur just bad lmao

its so easy to avoid you can see the buildup and literally stand behind a minion if you have to. shits a terrible ult outside of clash or some pleb mode

good thing he doesn't have a double dash to close the distance before he dahes for a third time with an execute at the end. And thank fuck he doesn't have a self set up stun
LOL

Don't forget his stun is literally impossible to miss

>le reddit
>someone mentions something clearly stated in the skill description
>"omg i'm diamond with that god and I never knew that XDD"
really gets under my skin for some reason

>reddit
go back and stay there

so apparently there was a period of time after the servers went up, that nu wa's new skin wasn't actually in the chest
and I happened to purchase 3 of the chest at the time
didn't have a whole lot of the items in the chest, the chances were pretty low to get it
but I was fucked anyways
wanted the fafnir skin more but didn't get that either
it's some serious bullshit that they put avatars and other LITERAL garbage in the chests that are 300+ gems
they're not worth jack shit and I have so many fucking avatars and wards
I don't think i've ever looked at a ward long enough to identify which it was ingame

Why won't these threads LIVE? DAMN IT!

cause you didn't feed the trolls enough

it's partly just cuz they keep dying so fast
you have to keep checking for new ones, I haven't even been actively doing so myself
I just kinda keep assuming that new ones will stop being made
in other threads there'll be links to the new thread and more discussion to keep people interested

Hey smgen guess what

If I post a screenshot of someone saying nigger and report it directly to HiRez what's the chance of them getting banned?

Also anyone else having issues with Achilles ult? I swear to god the execute is at 25% not 30

Probably because retards run right into it, I swear 80% of my stuns are from people running towards me to try to juke the stun instead of running out of its range and taking the damage

screenshots are meaningless, anyone can photoshop a chatlog

if you want to report them just give them the match ID and a guesstimate of the ingame time when the guy said it

I don't know the specific best ways to guarantee a ban
but just giving a username is enough
they can just look up all the stuff players have said really easily
there's a bunch of examples of that
anytime someone whines on reddit or twitter about how they got unjustly banned, and a dev/support rep shows up and posts a log of all their recent messages

It's a postlobby screen with the matchid included, he probably went on a rant in game too though he was really assblasted about not getting Achilles before his teammate

Lmao do you have links to those?

Well learn her then,

Words to describe Amaterasu: Elegant, Encompassing

Words to describe Foxy Amaterasu: Autistic, Weeb

Whats the most chad support?

>The Virgin Athena
>THE CHAD ARES

most warriors that are actually viable in the role will be
ares and fafnir

NO MERCY

I dunno, I was in a thread the other day with some retard who unironically thought that 38% was less than a third.

It goes through minions, retard. It can only be body blocked by gods.

I want a Kenshiro skin for Ravana.

>Promo game
>if I win I'll skip from gold to plat 2
>first match as athena support because bottom pick
>tyr gets raped by a fucking chang'e solo
>nox is retarded and bms apollo because of their last match together or something
>nox gets fucked by hebo
>lose

>next match
>get solo
>thoth is retarded and never warded vs arachne
>cupid and cab as a premade in duo
>cupid gets fucked because cab starts jungling
>ao starts bming cab over comms swearing at him and shit
>cab rage quits
>team doesn't surrender some fucking how
>eventually lose
>pics unfortunately related
These matches pretty much just happened (before 7:30pm PST) so it's not like I was getting night time shitters.
Ranked is the only mode where I have fun anymore but even then I get people like the retarded mentioned above that make me want to kill myself.

losing to a team with kuzenbo is always the worst feeling

Do you guys think those were patch-day shitters?
That's the only thing I can think of and it kind of makes sense but weird to see them in ranked.

Git fucking gud and carry your games kid

This is the only conclusion I can think of with the games I've been having today.

dead game, it's not popular enough

Nox.
Lockstuns for days.

nox is most definitely never a chad pick in any role

indeed.

>female
>her kit is meant to prevent enemies from getting close
>literally has an ability where she cowers inside another god
>Chad

The entire Perfect cast of a Smite fighting game

Awilix
Ratatoskr
Camazotz,
Serqet
Susano'o
Ne Zha

Nike
Amaterasu
Ravana
SWK
Erlang Shen

Fafnir
Artio
Terra
Athena
Xing tian
Kuzenbo

Discordia
Sol
Hel
The Morrigan
Zhong Kui
Horus (as Ra)

Hou Yi
Artemis (extremely Tundere though)
Skadi
Neith
Hachiman
Rama

Autism

Because Achilles is THAT CANCEROUS

anytime they make a warrior that can excel building damage heavy it's a terrible experience
the people who normally play assassins or just want to "go ham" or w/e just do fuck awful

In my rage I made pic related to remind myself when to queue. Sorry for the quality, I'm an autist not an artist.

That tyr got fucking bodied holy fuck

anyone else wish this game had league's role-based queueing? I feel like a lot of matches in this game are decided way more often by someone
or multiple people getting forced into a role they've barely touched
also as someone who doesn't care enough to call a role instantly, it usually just means I end up in support

SCYLLA NIGGER

>autism no skill cancer characters only niggers who need to kill themselves main
scylla
sol
serquet
janus
awilix
isis
neith
bastet
amc
apollo
arachne
skadi
bellonigger
chronos
freya nigger piece of shit
he bo
kali
nox nigger piece of shit
nu wa
susanigger

>characters that require SKILL PRECISION ANTICIPATION AND PATIENCE
anhur
guan yu
ravana
kumbhakarna
ra
poseidon
sobek
sun wu kong
Tyr
Ullr
xing tian
Ares
Geb
Hades
osiris
vulcan

and now you've surely noticed that 90% of the no skill riskfree silver platter rewards faggot autism piece of shit gods are female characters. How so ? Because a vast majority of the playerbase is composed of filthy animeniggers weabtard cucks who don't care at all about balance,or gameplay, no the only thing that matters to these faggots is "le super strong cute gurl xd" you fucking piece of shits. These characters are specially designed for their atrophied brain to play, because every single waifu nigger is absolute TRASH video games and need the most bullshit broken cards to have a chance of playing thus sticking to the game and generating profit through skin sales. Every single of these are bloated with damage utility and a form of invincibility. That's how you pander to absolute niggers.

I don't expect to change anything with this statement since I know hirez is as much cancerous themselves, but just so you know, if you pick any of these nigger gods you're the reason this game is so horrible.

I don't expect statements like that to change anything either.
Whining about completely subjective opinions, fueled by autism without any actual feedback isn't going to accomplish jack shit.
Also, just throwing around racial slurs doesn't add anything to your point other than making you look like you just finished a keemstar or leafy video

Fucking newfag noob

>reporting quality posts
This is why you don't deserve a lively general

Im thinking about re downloading after a 3 year break
does hades still have a big dick?

ARES
R
E
S

not currently, he's due for some buffs though, people are bandwagoning on him getting some tweaks
he's not as bad as people make him out to be, also mage junglers are kind of a thing
and i'm pretty sure you can get away with that as him

Last time i played I think i was solo or midlaning, stacking warlocks

Yeah that's mainly where he'd still be best, he's just a little too passive to work there that well right now. Warlock's staff (sash) is really good at the moment, so he's got that going for him.
I haven't actually played him in S5, but I guarantee you could do fine with him, he's definitely that not weak.
The main thing I've heard people complain about is how easily he gets killed while ulting, and the solution to that has always just been to not use it poorly.
Some people just think they gotta use the full duration of it, but you can literally just blow your core spells on someone, ult for some ticks of damage then use your 1-3 again.

Which mages would Soul Gem be good on?
I assume mages with good poke / low cooldowns in order to proc more often. (Like Agni, Hebo, Vulcan)
But those gods don't really benefit from the HP or healing from the item.

Or should it not be built at all? Since the heal is garbage and the "bonus" damage isn't worth the opportunity cost of the item slot.

most mages don't want to buy this item, the heal alone isn't really worth buying it for.
I don't see how the myriad of stats could ever be worth it compared to other choices, Pythagorem's is a much better item for that purpose imo.
I don't think "spammy" gods are the ones that want this, I could see it working for Nu Wa, Scylla, Poseidon and maybe Raijin.
There's just better items for healing and damage, and 65MP/150HP is really low value.

Y'know now that I'm looking at it again, I can kind of see it being a cheap hybrid item for supports. Since it stacks off minions and non-damaging abiltites they could easily build up the passive clearing waves/camps and save the passive for when they want.
...But the passive is % based so it would only heal for 30-40 hp or so. That won't exactly be changing the outcome of any fight.
oof I think it really is just a bad item.

OK, after testing it seems to be a must-buy on Nu Wa, it amps her fog and ult damage by such a huge margin.
Still, she's an exception, most mages do enough damage with traditional items that they don't need to rely on Soul Gem.
Dunno if my other examples would be better off buying it over the alternatives though.

Again, you're focusing too much on the heal, as Hi-rez were too I imagine. This item's biggest benefit is its scaling nuke potential. Adding an extra 200-400 damage to a full build Nu Wa ult is pretty huge.
Soul Gem's healing is just...not necessary right now, lifesteal and HP5 prevalent and strong enough that it's not really worth caring about.

>soul gem + ethereal + soul reaver + nuwa ult
LUL

If you're only getting it for the added burst wouldn't you be better off just getting Poly? Poly procs harder and more often and hits towers.
They're also the same price. Only significant difference is losing 10% cdr which does kind of suck.

they don't really do the same thing, soul gem actually makes nu wa's ult do bonus damage to every target, unlike soul reaver/ethereal
kinda hard to compare them that way
really depends on if you want to splitpush and get pick offs or be the ult bot

>bonus damage to every target
wtf I didn't know that. Damn yeah that is a must buy

can mid fuck off, you literally hit lvl 5 first out of everyone stop sharing farm you cunt

Anybody got any tips for playing from behind?

Ded gayme is ded.