youtube.com/watch?v=XHLMoA6XyiM
streamable.com/moaec
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>dooberz

Greetings /fgg/

Best girl is back, as well as Jack and Shadowgest,
youtube.com/watch?v=TDJAyMIpCKU&t

youtube.com/watch?v=XHLMoA6XyiM

We already know Dooberz is trash. Posting random comments from by random homos anons doesn't matter.

Holy shit, what spam campaign will Capcucks come up with to defend THIS?

Brappa dippa dappa doo diddly dee

>Spend money and time doing things other games give you for free.
Say what you want, but you MHfags seem like real masochists that enjoy doing things in the most roundabout fashion.

no names vs hype match of the century

*teleports behind u with plus frames*

There will be a new soundtrack in the final release, they just didn't have time to put new musics, sound effects and voices in the game actually.
Cracker Jack is a popcorn brand, I'm pretty sure they don't want to be sued for that. That's also why they changed the name of the game, so they won't be sued by Namco who owns Fighting Layers rights.
They don't care about "Kill Trump though"

playherds

>hype match of the century

*reversal level 3s in your general direction*

don't post again unless you stop dodging the house dog.

We don't need to defend anything just wait for EVO. Your game is getting closer to death everyday.

>Cracker Jack is a popcorn brand.
Holy shit I forgot about that, yeah got to avoid law suits. I would say why not Blair Dame but she always goes by Blair.

>MvCI above tekken
>more than double xrd

WE DID IT CAPBROS MAHVEL IS ACTUALLY ALIVE

>when sfv dominates entrant number and viewership
>"who the fuck cares"
>when dbfz wins the view race
>"OOOOHHHH SFV BTFO"

truly vappa

I believe we are at the start of a new era. "Change" as they would call it, and humans dislike or rather, they are afraid of "change". They prefer the current whether it be good or bad because the are used to it. With Street Fighter and Marvel vs Capcom as well as CAPCOM leaving the main stage the old era will have one option - adapt or leave.

I specifically set out to balance this rapid change and I succeeded, causing 80% of DBZfags on PC to quit thanks to showing them a sample of my Utopia. Teehee.

I'm curious, whenever Brick post he uses an animal - a dog. Are you what humans would call it, Brick's Bitch?

why is JDCR still playing SFV

Damn did this guy drop the avatarfagging? We gotta get this guy banned again asap.

Fighting game players do not care about DBFZ
Spics who watch Crunchyroll all day care about DBFZ
This is like comparing Smash or MK to a real fighting game.

>Fgg
"Man, why are fighting games so dead and bad. This sucks"

>New innovative and colorful fighting game comes up
"LOL, this fucking casual baby game eats nigger ass. Cya nerds I'm off to play streetskullfighteranimetits 3 that came out 10 years ago and has 1k concurrent players"
>Shittalking each others games non-stop insues
>Everyone gets divided on to different shitty games
>Fighting games dead again

Lel, when will you faglords learn.

>Coach Steve having a fucking mental crisis because of Rocket Raccoon
Why does no one just counterpick time stone against him? All you'd need to do is teleport on reaction when you see him put a trap down.

>First tournament for a big game has a lot of viewers

And when people get tired of commentators naming random basketball players while Android 16 kills you in one sequence that number will tank.

I'll leave under one condition and never return again; sacrifice yourself for the Utopia. Manage to survive and I will leave this place for good. Any and all that come after the events are false beings.

senran kemonos friends when??

That's a pretty cool design, if legit.

TFH didn't seem that innovative to me.

meeeeeeeeeeee

>Time stone on reaction

Theoretically? Might work.

In practice?

You either just get hit or tagged by the incoming character.

Ew. Just Senrans are good enough.

What do snakes smell like?

I have no idea what you are talking about kiddo you can't even keep your larp straight I mean you want me to sacrifice myself but then you want me to manage to survive?

With the right timing you should be able to throw as soon as they tag in

Mahvel is alive babay.

I think that most trannies are probably people who have always felt alienated and didn't identify with stereotypical masculinity, and society today has glorified being a tranny to the point where these people think twisting their dick inside out and pumping up with estrogen will magically fix them.

Returning to SFV. Are ken and ryu still nerfed to shit?

Ryu is under the radar top tier
Ken who gives a shit only faggots play Ken

>MvCI third only to Jive (the king) and DBFZ (literally only a month old)
Holy SHIT we livin

How do people like this make it through the day

"No one is playing mvci" -Mr Wizard

Do you play one of the following; Melty Blood, Under Night In-Birth, Guilty Gear Xrd, DragonBall FighterZ, Guilty Gear Accent Core +R, Fate Unlimited Codes, SkullGirls. Select the one you play the most and I shall devour you and everything you have to offer. You're a coward that is only brave enough to speak in your safe heaven.

We strive to ensure the safety of the fighting game genre. We shall engulf anything within our path, one step closer to the void.

who cares

they dont, thats why the democrats pay them to take activism courses at colleges to spread their mental illness to others

wtf
Dizzy players are supposed to break neutral;___;

reminder to get the first piece of the kirin outfit this week!

I think it's better if you don't know so you don't blame them when you lose.

Do people like this seriously think that women's liberation was anywhere near equitable to the Civil Rights Movement?

What are you talking about? Who are you replying to?

My shitpost didn't go as planned.

Akiha poster is a dumb tranny

But I already have the whole thing

>Capcucks still in denial that DBFZ is THE NEW MAIN EVENT of the FGC

OK but who are you replying to?

And how do you know? Did you get under her blankets?

The funny thing is that most women are actually totally OK with sexualization, it's in their nature to be attention whores. The ones who got offended by it are faggy soyboys and jealous hamplanets at universities.

>it's a lag eats your input episode

designs like this are trash. i wuldn't give a single fuck if i didn't have to see them anymore.

>Bandai Namco is reading our sniffs RIGHT NOW

t. virgin

hopefully they give taki a nice butt desu

>my attire's got absolutely nothing to do with you, I wear what I damn please and I won't be slutshamed for it!
>uhh but this fictional character isn't allowed to be this sexy though because the only reason she has for dressing like this is for teenage boys to wank to, and boys aren't allowed to feel sexual pleasure anyway
sjwoobers explain this???

DBFZ is the new main event of the FGC just like how smash was the main event of the FGC up till now

See me in Xrd SIGN. PSN.

What do inputs taste like?

>the youtubers Maximilian Dood, Aris, Dynasty, and TwoBestFriendsPlay

Pure salt

I can tell you with 100% certainty my mom did not appreciate me asking to creampie her.

t. soyboy

Who the fuck are Dynasty and TwoBestFriendsPlay?

t. virgin

>tfw even if that's true and they're browsing Veeky Forums they'll just go to /v/ and listen to those screeching babies, not even glancing at /fgg/

>PSN
Are you new here? Where were you during the purge? Asking such a silly question. But I'll help you out anyway: streamable.com/moaec

Based.

>aim for anal
dafuq?

>hamplanets
For the first time in my life a pathetic human being made a joke that I find funny. As a reward I shall do anything you wish for the next hour.

I said this yesterday and got called vappa.

>final round in only 2 weeks
>the first CPT event for AE
>T7
>MvCI
>DBFZ
>IJ2
>Pokken DX
>Rev2
>BBCF
>DoA5LR
>3S
>ST
>Alpha2
>NBA2K18
>For Honor
I can't fucking wait for the new Evo bros

just good general life advice

They know, Frieza is prime boipucci

can someone explain this whole "mhw is casual" thing to me? were previouse monster hunters "hardcore"? I've never played monhun but it has always looked casual and stupid to me

>all those amazing fighting games (and 2k)
>not a SINGLE smash game to be seen
Goddamn this really is evo but better

It's sad Americans couldn't do it themselves, but I'm glad somebody is finally going to get rid of SonicFox.

>For Honor
for honor has a competitive scene?

>play online
>try to play to learn, try different things if i dont know how to handle a situation
>try to apply legit pressure and mixups
>try to AA consistently and work on spacing, whiff punishing and counter poking

sometimes when i play people who are a little better than me online they seem to be annoyed at this type of play, they do shit like teabag or just hold upback and run away randomly. why tho?

the entire series for depressed autists who can only get dopamine fixes by doing a set repetitive routine of grinding over and over and over

like all of japan, or most weeaboos

monster hunter had the "dark souls" difficulty thing before dark souls was a thing

I'm unironic hyped for NBA2K18

>>Alpha2
Into the trash

I've been shitting on SFV for 2 years, but I still think it's a better game than DBFZ 2bh.

I hope there's more Hitomi.

Can you faggots go back to /v/ please, thanks.

>four (4) SF games
>not a single KoF
meh

t. capcuck who spends 2 years playing against teleporting brazilians

don't reply to me virgin

>best girl
post 30 seconds of you playing SFEX in 1996

So...are they just gonna let pic related die? i mean you can critize capcom for a lot of thing but not for lack of support,they even try to save SFxT. The excuse was to let time pass after SF5AE and DBFZ but the hype of those games has quiet down by now.

MH was (and still is) an autist dream game. Highly repetitive, high difficulty, game gives hints but in a subtle manner, cosmetic and stat based loot, etc

MHW is definitely casualized in some things because they realized normies aren't retarded would be turned off by some of the hidden mechanics in MH. However it does not ruin the gameplay at all and the core MH game loop is pretty much unchanged. The main issues with MHW are the length of the game, no G-rank, lack of large monsters and lack of cosmetic variability for weapons. All problems for sure but problems that can be easily fixed with DLC or G-rank update.

>remove my character
>replace him with an overly technical stance character that sucks balls
I CAN'T TAKE IT ANYMORE