us.battle.net/heroes/en/game/
youtu.be/wPk004vsjuE

News :
>Sonya and Medivh Reworked
>Now on PTR!
us.battle.net/heroes/en/blog/21508381/
us.battle.net/heroes/en/blog/21509414/

>In-development
>Hero updates, Enforcer skins, and more!
us.battle.net/heroes/en/blog/21535472/

>Lunar Festival 2018
>Ends Mar 5
us.battle.net/heroes/en/game/events/lunar-festival-2018

E-Sports :
>HGC: Heroes Global Championship 2018
esports.heroesofthestorm.com/en/
>Heroes of the Dorm 2018
heroesofthedorm.com
>Where can I watch?
Blizzheroes @ Twitch

Resources :
pastebin.com/aj8KNSYS
heroespatchnotes.com/

Community :
>Blizzard Social Tab
>NA - blizzard.com/invite/paGDfZaX
>EU - blizzard.com/invite/K0YLXSnvk
>In-game
Type "/join Veeky Forums" in the chat

Previous :

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=SVYmPIJt2BI
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

First for best girl

This is your new hero, say something nice about him!.

At least I hope he is not actually a colossal meme

>any hero in that pic
its shit

BLIZZARD FIX NAO !!!!!!!

Johanna loli is cute and fun and she tries her best to tank for you!

>tfw

I had so many nailbiters earlier this season.

FUCKING JEWZARD GIV ME A MEDIVH SPRAY ALREADY OR ELSE I'LL KILL EVERY RETARD ON THESE THREAD

Reminder that these people exist and play HL.

> Win 10 games of Hearthstone in Standard Ranked or Casual mode after the next expansion officially launches to add this ferocious champion of the wild to your Collection.
uhh hotsbabs?

Tell me about it.

>Cardstone
Uh, oh.

Of all the droods, it HAD to be lunara, eh?

>more art
Brilliant

10 games seems like a lot for one hero

like poultry

I already had that cutie since day one though

this is a very reddit image

Why is she so perfect?

>implying this isn't reddit colony

it bothers me that they didn't bother to make 2nd frame for her legs, instead just rotated whole spray...

Nightmare Lunara when?

The ability to move players is one of the if not the most powerful in the game. Perhaps hes not very fun to play anyway. Try saving allies by chucking them over walls. If someone is pissing you off throw them into the opposite team. :)

Proof Blizzards is faggots redditAKA HOTSG company - these chars are still not present lmao they would rather release more Overwatch and other tranny shit

>Kilrogg
>Grommash
>Blackhand
>Orgrim
>Kargath
>Ner'zhul
>Teron Gorefiend
>Jubei'Thos
>Rend and Maim
>Franzok and Hans'gar
>Nazgrim
>Malkorok
>Tagar FKN Spinebreaker
>Fenris
>Nazgrel
>Zuluhed
>Nekros
>Lei Shen
>Dark Wanderer
>D2ruid
>Kazzak
>Mannoroth
>Mal'ganis
>pre-Frostmourne Arthas
>Lord Marrowgar
>Arugal
>Godfrey
>Garithos
>Daelin
>Herod
>Hakkar
>Felguard
>Spellbreaker
>Gargoyle
>Revenant
>Skeleton Archer
>Mortar Team
>Dar'Khan
>Ravencrest
>Cenarius
>Silgryn
>Algalon
>Noggenfogger
>Putress
>Falric
>Marwyn
>Alexandros
>Turalyon
>Rivendare
>Rokhan
>Zalazane
>Ingvar
>Ymiron
>Imperius
>Baal
>Duriel
>Mephisto
>Rakanoth
>Izual
>Hell Knight
>Kyle Vlaros
>Thaddius
>Gruul
>Fel Reaver
>Ogre Overlord
>Gurtogg
>Mandokir
>Fel Orc Marine

I'd really like it.

>Very nice, very good
Garrosh Leoric Arthas Kaelthas Diablo
>Yeahboi
Zuljin Anubarak Abathur Azmodan Hanzo Dehaka Varian Thrall Ragnaros ETC Muradin Illidan Guldan Greymane Kharazim Rehgar Zagara TheButcher
>Its ok bro
Chen Artanis Gazlowe Falstad Tassadar Raynor Zeratul Tychus Rexxar Samuro Tyrael Malfurion Nazeebo TLV
>Wath a FUCK...
Alarak Blaze Chogall Chromie Xul Genji Malthael Stitches
>Wtf? why did you add this garbageshit?
Probius Brightwing Junkrat Murky Kelthuzad LtMorales LiLi Medivh Stukov SgtHammer Uther
>Faggotry
Dva Cassia Zarya Valla
>Tranny faggotry
Auriel Jaina Johanna Lunara Kerrigan Nova Alexstrasza Sonya Tyrande Sylvanas Valeera
>Tranny faggotry xtreme
Ana Lucio Tracer LiMing Maiev

DAILY REMINDER THAT 27.07.2017 WILL BE FOREVER REMEMBERED AS A DARK DAY IN ORCISH HISTORY.

youtube.com/watch?v=SVYmPIJt2BI [Open]

Blizzard really fucked up with Garrosh's representation in Heroes of the Storm. His abilities and role do not fit his character fantasy in any way. His kit should have been for another character. Yes, he is fun to play. But he should have been a bruiser, like Artanis, but with burst and less focus on defense and with an ability to force 1v1.

>what Blizzard devs did
Hey guys we plan to release Garrosh somewhere in summer 2017
Fast forward summer 2017
Alright guys just attach some existing kit to Garrosh and release him.
And dont forget to make a legendary skin + bike with a bunch of tints

Blood of christians on my sword

>page x
I hope Auriel is up for getting reworked soon

Lunara is the next one in the rework thing, no?

>you will never snipe a flying falstad with stun arrow from across the map with hanzo
why even live?

Yep. In the in dev thing they said medivh and sonya, with lunara a little further away and jimmy sometime this millenium

I don't think she needs much work, just needs better level 1 and 4 talents

our boy jimmy is going to become something more than a glorified minion? I can't wait.

used to main abathur and was level 103 with him
quit when they said they were going to remove ammo because that would make D useless and i always gone locust build and because I can no longer stand Tracer an/ or Varian
so how did that affect abby ?
inb4 kys autist for level 103 aba

>when you're back in the diamond mines and the convection kael tries to tell you zeratul is a bad abathur hat target

He's exactly the same but his passive push is weaker. In situations where you would locust bomb a keep or mule a fort the impact is exactly the same. Abathur is still fine.

>zera
>aba
>kael
>diamond teams

those are all decent picks m8
stomped that game

Seems like it would be very easy to counter pick against that.

Locust build was and still is his weakest build so not sure what you are expecting

not really
and I grabbed aba late in the draft

Sauce for the cho'gall meme

What is the purpose of TLV?

dabbing but with soaking

ALL THE EXP/OBJECTIVES NOW BELONG TO US

Also this:

So honest complaint about the Medivh rework that is gonna be super janky and annoying. Arcane Explosion got changed from first instance of damage to when the shield expires and instead of being a flat burst it scales with damage received to deal only slightly more than the old version (455 vs 401). Old one was amazing in duels if a Illidan jumps on you he just eats a face full of damage and your q and then you portal away before it expires.

I mean I almost never took the old one because it competed with Master's Touch but why nerf it?

Because
>Circle of Protection: applies a talented Force of Will to all heroes within 3 range of the original target
This makes it bananas

How the hell do people get even level 50? Man I feel good when I get a character to 10, what is the grinding even like? Is that 100 days played or something?

>inb4 filthy casuals get off my board

About 1.5k games played gets you to lv100 with stim, less with friends

xp farm vs ai

Exp required stops going up adter level ten so, depending on the game and if you were /stimmin'/ it could be as loq as 3 games per level

>have to WIN 10 games of shekelstone
No thanks

just play vs. comps retard. gg ez

you don't get anything in hots, it's for an alternate druid hero in hearthstone

>pastebin
This is nice
Thank you OPsama

then why the fuck is it posted here?

>next hero is Deckard Cain
>tfw you get Abathur, Deckard, and Cho'gall on your team

how do you know is the next hero?

>they are using those dragons of the nexus windows instead of the imperius from the trailer

BAIT

AND

SWITCH

Well they do this all the time
Malthael's screen was just Tomb of the Spider queen

Someone post Morales new ass

Based gas poster

so if i close my game during HL draft, does it effect my rank points?

yes, you will lose 600 points for dodging.

You lose 600 points if you dodge a draft or leave a game, no expcetions

really? 600? are you memeing me?

no

someone dodged my teams great draft what the fuck it would have been an easy win reeeeeeeee

Only the dodger loses 600 points
Everyone else isn't effected

>in placements
Nope, just leaver penalty which requires you to play a Quick Match or Brawl with fellow leavers (longer queue). The amount of games you have to play increases with each subsequent dodge.

>finished placements
You lose 600 points and also get the above leaver penalty

>that nose

>getting TLV to level 5 for the 500 gold
that was fucking excruciating

I think you mean awesome.

why all that pointless gear? all i need to heal is access to those milkies

>Greymane has some mace shit and not a knight stick
Oof

Clearly it's the D3 Templar, Kormac

How much offensive power does Alex has if you talent into fireball? And how much does it hurt her ability to support?

where the FUCK is Mei

>knight stick

>Ana changes
I'm not sure that tiny bit of self-healing is worth losing power everywhere else.

>400 shards
Very neat.

>Big Guy Tank wants to kill Greymane
>No one follows Big Guy Tank
>Greymane took Cursed Bullet this game

Was getting caught part of your plan?

>good team with good draft, dodge in HL
>lose next round because one trick xul doesnt get to pick xul and rages out the gate

fucking gold league, it doesnt matter how well i play if my teammates are constantly fucking themselves in the ass

It will be reverted I think
The way to fix Ana is making her talents more diverse and making her grenade heal herself more, not tack self heal onto her abysmal auto attack. It's like they've never played Overwatch, ironically enough.

Decent and not much
You can still support with E build and do fine but it works best when the enemy has a beefy frontline for you to wail into

What is the go-to hanzo build?

they're all good.

>decard cain kit
Q: Meteor -13 sec CD - *AoE timed skill shot* Meteor drops down from the sky causing medium AoE damage and leaving a DoT in the impact area for 2 seconds after impact.
W: Chain Lightning - 9 second CD - *Skill shot line* Hits the first enemy and bounces twice dealing 150 to all targets.
E: Glacial Spike - 7 second CD - *Line skill shot* Hits the first enemy it comes in contact with and explodes in a small radius slowing everything around them.
>Level 1 - Player chooses one of three members of the hoardrim to embody for the game and affects their trait similar to karazhim
Zoltun Kule - Slows linger 3 seconds longer and are .5x more effective
Tal Rasha - Increase spell power by 5% every time you cast a spell up to 25% within 10 seconds.
Jared Cain - Chain lightning becomes empowered to only hit and chain to heroes, and if it hits an ally, it will heal them.

Level 10
Slow time - Creates a AoE zone that reduces speed by 40% and attack speed by 25% for 8 seconds.
Power of the Hoadrim - Summons all three spirits of the hoadrim and channels three beams of enemy that intersect at a point the player decides for three seconds. Channeled, can move slowly while channeling.

Here's my rough idea of decard cain that blizzard can do. Bullshit some lore with the nexus being able to allow cain to summon an ally from his past with his scholarly lore and basically have a magical stand for the entire game and you choose the stand at level 1.

>Deckard Cain
>wizard
Um, user....

>a wizard
um, no

you stupid fuck that's the sorc kit.

Dekard Cain will never be a hero. NEVER.

Why can't he channel the powers of great mages of the past? All he does is read books and know all of their feats and abilities, why not have the ability through some dues ex machnia to have a stand that can use the basic sorc kit?