/mhg/ - Monster Hunter General

>Monster Hunter: World
-MH:World is out now for PS4 and Xbox One, with a fall 2018 PC release ahead.
↳They found your Slashberry stash: capcom-unity.com/dubindoh/blog/2018/02/15/
↳Kiranico has been updated to include World.
↳Official manual released: game.capcom.com/manual/MHW/

>I have a question!
pastebin.com/7Aa6HxUh
Includes links to the FAQ, weapon guides, charm info, and more.

kiranico.com/
Database with weapon trees, item locations, drop rates, etc.

sites.google.com/site/pingsdex
Same thing, in application form.

>Where does Veeky Forums play?
Post or find a room ID. Squads are not searchable without one. 3DS use passcode 7243.
World, Preference: Small Monsters - Message: Zenny Farming - Private: No
Gen/XX, Objective: Gathering
4U, Target: Fishing

Tags: MHWorld, MHXX, MHGen, MH4U, MH3U, Stories, MonHun, /mhg/

Previous shota garbage:

Other urls found in this thread:

my.mixtape.moe/vvbrvl.mp4
cdn4.dualshockers.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/02/MonsterHunterWorldSchedule.jpg
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

If you really, really want that deco, just abuse the melding tables and savescum with ps+' online save storage.
Wish Capcom didn't do this table shit again but oh well.

I-IT'S NOT FURRY, IT'S A MONSTER GIRL GUYS!! TOTALLY!!

EARPLUGS
A
R
P
L
U
G
S

Post webms

>best GS in the game

Herbal medicine is used instantly like a pill or max potion, regular antidotes take chugging unless you have speed eating. It also heals a trivial amount of HP.

What are squads for?

Anyone got a guide or know which quests I need to clear to unlock arena quests?

it is. get over it

Arena anyone?

That's a rule violation, furfag.

Yeah, I don't have anything with White available right now, I thought I needed blue over green atm.

>greatsword
>it's a halberd

What food skill benefits dragon piercer bow?

{Brach Ebinshell}

Kirin doesn't have fur, so it's fine.

Why is Legiana so easy to fight?

Ahhh, that makes a lot of sense then.

cursed quest failed/killscreen

For bullying

is it possible to get used to this dumb dash attack that is baked into the gunlance and seems to require a thumb off the stick and a brief delay to not have you hopping forward like an asshole all the time?
without this it would be a weapon i'd like

I was just about to post for arena. I'm up for it. Need rath and tziti coins, then I'll do whatever. I'm 10 arenas away from the 50 arenas trophy too.

Just to improve this shitty thread

Because nothing it can do is especially threatening unless you get caught in a disengage>heal>get hit>disengage loop

>That bush
Normally a trimmed/shaved guy, but excellent taste.

>shitty weapons removed for a good reason
>adding them back is improving
u wot m8

I miss the diablos lance. And the diablos hammer design sucks in world.

He also drew a version without.

>Have some Arena coins
>Want to make the LS
>But also want to save the coins in case future arena weapons get added

: (

>removing fan-favorite weapons is improving

Axe (Great Sword)

I made a session for arena. 7xix4f7kuGWs

It looks like that's already what they're doing. They mapped all their upcoming melds like 150 melds into the future.

If they were fan favorites they wouldn't be removed
Checkm8

Vaal is the best.

Jagras meme is dead

Critical Eye 7 or AUP 7?

I prefer the bush one, actually. Adds mystery, rather than seeing it and realizing there's nothing there.

Here's the (you) you're so desperately fishing for.

>tfw /trash/ and /b/ invade your monster hunter generals

Again, elementless + blue sharpness is an equivalent modifier to white sharpness, but much easier to get. Less investment required and better slots make it a better weapon.

>Mizutsune is the most popular monster in Japan
>Not in World

>/trash/ mhg thread is better than Veeky Forums mhg

CE3 AU4

This.
That shit was spawned by a Reddit post with bad math to force a meme. People figured it out and all the TA runners went back to Vaal in less than 24 hours.

Yeah just like how MHW still has Zinogre, Nargacuga, Barioth, Duramboros, Malfestio, Mizutsune and other fan favorites

Sounds like an improvement over genwars

No one told me that the Great Sword is so fun. Timing your charges and the way the weapon hits the monster is so satisfying.

blind/deaf user here again, after a night of celebrating beating tempered Kirin, I've been destroying elders all day long and finally building up my weapons reserve, only to hit another little roadblock.

Does anyone have a list of endemic life/where to catch it? I can't really see the fish in the pools at all, so it's been a grab bag. I got the big vale fish that gave me an achievement on sheer accident, so just wanted to check I'm not missing any other hard to see fellas like that.

Does tempered Vaal have any tells? he and Kirin are my only trouble in this game, and normal Vaal i've gotten used to, but the smog bastard is very hard for me to predict and see when he's all fired up. I know he raises his head and I've been trying to keep to the side of him to avoid his bad breath, but I always end up carting in very silly ways. I don't want to join in SOS's as I'd feel bad ruining other peoples experiences, so solo is the way to go, I have trouble seeing his Girros friends but I have a set that helps me avoid those thankfully.

imagine being so assblasted you keep doing this

>one shots your dick

I just want to talk about monster hunter, not deal with these closet furfags spam my general and then pretend they aren't furry because they're """"monster girls"""". Protip, monster girls have still normal flesh colored with human faces. Muhut drawings don't follow that principle, they are anthropomorphic monsters, aka furry.

He meant weapons, doofuses. Which includes King Atillart's GS, Chaotic Order, Rising Tempest Grongingas, Teostra's Supernova, etc.

ORCS ARE FURRY CONFIRMED

Let me guess, you use Dober Mail and dragonmeme patch as well?

Reminder to the skeptic-fags who are going to be so BTFO yet again in a few days when this is all proven true

Deviljho is coming out March 9th.
Lunastra and Oroshi are part of the spring update as well.
There will be balance changes for older weapons, and "new" weapons added that aren't part of the Jho/Luna/Oroshi pack.
Alatreon is coming in the summer title set for July.
The pack will include Shaggy with the title update monster headliner being Zinogre. The Zinogre trailer will drop in April.
There will be a Shonen Jump crossover with Black Clover in May.
There will be a God of War crossover for Sony PS4 in June.
In May there will be a full Elder hunting Luna/Teo/Kushala/Kirin/Nerg.
In September there will also be the first release of a new map called the Shimmering Lagoon. It's half jungle and half lagoon with a series of caves connecting a hidden second lagoon. Plesioth, a new world subspecies of Royal Ludroth, a new world subspecies of Barioth, a new fanged wyvern based on a crocodile, and Chameleos.

What if I have Critical Boost 3, does the same still apply?

Who the fuck is stopping you from talking about monster hunter?

Will you just fuck off please mate, unless you're willing to share your sources?

You'd think mhg would be all over monster girls.

Can someone please explain to me the streamstone system?
Also what are the must have skills for CB?

Just fought xeno, Jesus that fucker has way too much health. And is it just me or does he have the same exact skeleton as Grigori from dragons dogma? Some of the attacks are the same as well, the spin I to a bite, the wide area claw attack, even flying out of range and lobbing projectiles at you then diving. Fucker even has the same exact weak spot right at the heart.

As for the other elders, teo was easy, vaal wasn't bad except for not expecting the health halving shit, only one that sucked was kush. Carted twice to it thanks to getting pinned by a tornado against a wall. Had enough drops to upgrade my nergi lance to the final form, so from here it's just looking for tempered tracks and raising my hunter level, right?

I don't even use the Jagras GS, but that doesn't make it not the best, which is the subject of debate here.

you're the only one stopping you from talking about the game you fucking child
might i suggest the monste rhunter subreddit? seems like that would be more to your liking

muhut's drawing have human faces though, so by your definition, its good to go.

Reminder that raw is a meme, and is only optimal on CB and Hammer. All other weapons are best with an element or blast.

Reminder that earplugs are viable on SA and Hammer given how their movesets work and lack of block/counter or quick access to rolls/sidesteps without a drastic damage sacrifice.

Reminder that anyone who says otherwise is retarded or trolling you.

Who is this Deviljho you fags keep mentioning. Doesn't even have wings, bet it's another baby easy monster.

@206731550
Obsessed.

He's closer to the Ur-Dragon than Grigori though.

flash pod nerf when

"your" general

Fuck outta here.

Why would we be into mlp shit?

>tfw you're a huge newshit Worldbaby who doesn't have a fucking clue what /mhg/ was like before, and thinks its an """"""invasion"""""""

is deviljho an elder dragon?

if you're going to include frontier weapons there are a lot more kirin and toaster ones out there

IT'S NOT OK TO JACK OFF TO ANIME GIRLS IF THEY HAVE ANIMAL FEATURES REEEE

It's just one guy
I would slay monster girl's pussy

You could at least not spam that shit in the OP. You're not welcome here.

That's a tempered Jho. Tempered monsters also get blue flies.

>using optimal armor is a bad thing
Not him but jesus christ your post is retarded

Go back to plebbit.
Monstergirls are Veeky Forums's culture since forever.

oh yea true. wonder if jho only comes in tempered version.

When it's ugly, yes.
There is a reason everyone spat on silverlos tards.

>Protip, monster girls have still normal flesh colored
Slimegirls.
Checkmate faggot.
Now fuck off.

>mfw BIG huntress tiddies and PHAT huntress asses

>Spikes shoot out of the blade when the slash is fully charged

>pictures of anime girls on my screen are physically preventing me from posting in /mhg/!!

funniest meme of 2018, hands down.

You ever get slightly creeped out by the horde of cats meowing while trapping a beast?

my.mixtape.moe/vvbrvl.mp4

>Tempered jho and bazel hunt
>They refuse to seperate like rathalos and rathian

Oh baby

Give me a good Vaal GS skill set
I have 11 hero stones: blade and 43 fangs and want to try it out

The Kirin HH is only there because right now the Bone Horn with Kirin pubes is the placeholder until an actual design comes along in G-Rank.

At least we all can appreciate catlolis

Post some catlolis

handicraft 2 (must have razor sharp deco)
crit boost 3
we 3
attack 7
heroics

enjoy big dick dmg

>mfw they will happen on PC

it's a pukei print you dungos
cdn4.dualshockers.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/02/MonsterHunterWorldSchedule.jpg

that isnt even a jho footprint, its clearly a pukei pukei

literal furry garbage

>gunlance users

No, it's Elder-level, though.