>Fancy Builds
mega.nz/#!bBhX0QzY!DaLnBdlZzVM7QOMKDpiCZM2GUaH0SQFDhe-RMNBWeWs

>Soundtrack DL
pastebin.com/deHpxzQD

>Wave banks - music replacement
drive.google.com/open?id=0B5VFAiJ5n4-SQU5Id0l6YklQam8

>Texture replacements
drive.google.com/open?id=0B5VFAiJ5n4-SM2dHT20xTWlieGc

>OP pasta. Please use the info from this link when creating new threads.
pastebin.com/raw/20kshdRC

Never even began

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=5IB3ZnHyrRs&t=4m42s
pastebin.com/PVpAHeAn
spiritmod.gamepedia.com/Starplate_Raider
spiritmod.gamepedia.com/Starplate_armor
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

anybody ever find old buildings of theirs that look like shit but you feel good about anyway because of nostalgia? I just found what I'm pretty sure is my first event arena and smiled

oh hey i saw that building live

Still around, just haven't really felt like playing over the last two days. Anyways, here's the Brain clear, turns out all I really needed was an armor upgrade. Just fishing now because I really don't want to set up platforms for the perforators

how would a proper arena look like ? I killed plantera yesterday and will loot the temple later today

My idea is pretty much like that one but wider and maybe with lava at the bottom

do you still have the world with the mob arena that is half crimson and half hallow?
or was that in a world that got corrupted?

This one?
Unless you're talking about the one that had two small artificial biomes. I can't find that one in the uncorrupted worlds.

yes that's the one
i think that was the first one i built
that took a lot of work because i tried to fill everything in in the surrounding area to prevent mobs from spawning there

Nevermind, the Perforators were a lot easier than I was anticipating.

Was nice knowing you

>this picture
Oh god damn it OP
please stop dying /terrariageneral/

How's testing going?

So I'm about to enter hardmode for the first time, how terrible of an idea is it to play summoner?

Going to attempt an expert mode run, any special rules I should play by?

have fun

Do I have to? That rule sucks.

Well if you don't do it the thread fucking dies.

Too late. For some reason as soon as I was starting I lost all the motivation I had to do the run.

youtube.com/watch?v=5IB3ZnHyrRs&t=4m42s

Rush to your nearest spider nest biome and farm the spider set + weapon

its pretty gud actually

Ye I was planning on beating the shit out of a bunch of recluses as soon as the wall died, stats just seemed a little low on the weapons/set compared to adamantite.

I know that feeling too well.

I forgot that fun wasn't allowed past this point

Seriously though this is the fourth time I've tried to fight him today. I'm getting tired of waiting half an hour for this cunt

sET up more wood platforms and bring a fuck ton of spiky balls , they last for two minutes and will severely damage the hands as the boss drags them from left to right , frostburn arrows are good vs the head

pastebin.com/PVpAHeAn
Ctrl+f skeletron. I wrote that portion after fighting him more than 20 (more than 30?) times in a row using more than 10 different sets of gear. Don't forget to use as many buff potions as you can before the fight starts, and I recommend making a very small honey pool only 3 blocks wide in the middle of the bottom-most part of the arena. It's so small that you can easily jump over it when you don't want to walk through it (out of my 20-35 fights, I never once missed a jump even though I was focusing on shooting Skele's hands and skull), and small enough that yes, it slows down your movement speed while you're in it, but you'll only be standing it for a tiny fraction of a second and it won't slow you down enough to make you take a hit that you otherwise would've dodged. The extra 60 HP recovery per minute (300 bonus HP if the fight lasts 5 minutes, etc.) helps.

>how would a proper arena look like ?
The width of the kill area bothers me the most, but the room up top isn't secure either. Without a solid roof it lets projectiles in, and spike balls can bounce high enough to get into the teleporter area. Arenas that I've built more recently use either an invincibility gimmick or actuators to box me into a solid area, and conveyor belts (which didn't exist when I made that arena) to make it easier to pick up loot.

not him but im surprised that the minishark is better than the bees knees as i thought of it as very powerful

oh i just read the rest and you suggest beenades anyway for 2nd phase so i guess you suggest minishark to be able to actively hit the hands instead of having to rely on the bee rng

Thank you for all the info, no results yet, however, I'm fairly sure my main issue at this point is the execution, especially considering it's a bit more difficult to regain any momentum I have if I mess up how I move during the fight. Maybe I'll try using the crab next time

Good-night-bump

How do we make /terrariageneral/ liv again?

We wait for the server that hopefully opens up Soon™

If the bees were fast enough to consistently keep up they'd probably out-DPS the minishark, but sadly they only hit him when they first impact, then when he slows down and turns in the opposite direction when you reach the end of your arena and turn around

Np, hope you win soon

Reset Mode is completely broken when used with a 3rd party host, so I'm waiting for Hamstar to fix that before testing can continue

Morning

is their any active servers?

Check the OP

I'm glad to be done with that travesty. Featherfall potions are a wonderful thing

Probably the final update for tonight, Buried Champion has been cleared. I imagine I could've been using a larger area to fight this guy, but if it works, it works, right?

If your thread keeps on dying, maybe that should fucking tell you something.

Like post more builds.

To-do -list for the day

- Finish the obsidian thing
- Kill Queen bee
- Get minishark
- Get tons of hellstone bars and craft stuff

Anything useful i should build?

alternatively you can come join /indie/, the home for dead threads

I'd rather not discuss Terraria anymore by then

And i laugh as i walk to the bank. Is there a faster way to craft unstackable items than to drag and drop each one into the inventory? Or a mod for that?

Ive got a bunch of builds im working on il post later
also good morning bump

I cannot understand what kind of person would download this mod.
Weapon variety is the one thing not lacking in Starbound.

>I cannot understand
fun

Is it fun? Is it really fun?

September

You know what I think would be fun? An item that negates fall damage.
And another item that lets me teleport to ship from underground.

Magic storage's crafting panel

You might be able to ctrl click it, but I can't remember.

Need suggestions to make the lower area more "lived in"

1 of 4

>1 of 4
>1 being function and 4 being nice looking
Need to make it look like a 4 rather than a 1.

It's functional.

bump
going to work
don't die

Then reply to my damn post.

Rec room

Will the vending machine mod ever work with overhaul

>Will mod ever work with overhaul
no

Better question is:
Will Overhaul ever stop being a piece of shit

I already have a rec room, Infact i've got three.

How do i get the decorative calnder and deer head for my npc houses?

I haven't played Mage yet, but out of Ranged, Melee and Summoner, Summoner was easily the worst of them. It literally only gets decent after Golem and even then Ranged and Melee blatantly outclass it.
Having to rely on shitty AI to get kills for you is far and away the most infuriating thing in the game.

Nice
Do you have a party/disco room?
One that's real trippy

Thorium and summoner asociation make summoner viable

Do you have diffirent vanity themes for each class?
Whenever I go mage I always get a giant beard and a shiny wizard robe
and as melee I try to wear the biggest pieces of armor I find and make all the accessories visible to look as tanky as possible.

No idea
Try looking it up

peg den agen

Is there something that let's you orohibit certain items in mp?

*prohibit

it's over isn't it

I blame Red. Waiting for the update, however small it is, has burned me out a little at least. A few weeks would've been fine, but when you check week after week until MONTHS have gone by you stop checking and you get caught up in another game.

Unless we see something from Terraria 2 or Otherworld soon, this might be it. But to be fair, we've held on really well, especially for a fucking 2D game

>strawpoll.me/4613115

Crimson vs Corruption

Which do you prefer and why?

why choose when there's terracustom

oh shit another tmodloader update

TShock

Does anyone play with the Spirit mod? How the fuck am I supposed to kill this guy? spiritmod.gamepedia.com/Starplate_Raider
I have 54 defense and I'm using all the buffs I can think of. Thorns, regen, ironskin, archery, swiftness, endurance, summon and he pushes my shit in every time. I'm even cheesing it with antisocial with warding on all of my accessories but two, which have lucky. I've never been into proper arenas so mine is pretty basic, just a few layers of platforms stretching about 300 blocks. Any tips? Proper arena setup?

Don't get hit by its projectiles, they deal a fuckton of damage over time. The worm itself isn't very dangerous.

Yeah, I noticed that the Electrified debuff it applies will deplete your health very quickly when you move. I always panic when it spawns the adds and end up moving and killing myself. Are there any items that can cleanse you of debuffs?

Please tell me you swap the Arctic Diving Mask (or whatever its called) out for the Worm Scarf during the fight.

There's likely an item like that in the steam workshop, and you can teleport to your ship from underground when your character's on the easy difficulty settings. There are also mods that let you add some, but not all, mediumcore difficulty settings onto easy mode characters, and vice versa

It's now half a year late
At least you have Soon™ to look forward to

He's using antisocial, so he gets the bonuses from accessories in the vanity slots as well

Did you add campfires, honey, and heart lanterns to your arena? Switch out your armor for molten, and tell us what weapon(s) you're using

Don't use cell phone parts as accessories. There is zero benefit to putting those in accessory slots over other accessories.
Use the shield of cthulu if you aren't already.

>There is zero benefit to putting those in accessory slots over other accessories.
caveat: unless the information accessory has a good modifier and the other thing doesn't and you care about the modifier more than what the other thing does
but reforging ain't that expensive so

So having entered hardmode, how long do I have until my jungle is deleted, given that the corruption strip spawned on the same side as it?

Two weeks if you don't close the game.

Realtime? It feels like it's aggressing a hell of a lot faster than that. I guess the jungle is big.

Is it possible for a small world to not spawn a hive?

The summon weapon I'm using has the Unreal mod and does about 23 damage or so. I had a couple of campfires down but that didn't seem to help much. I'll reconstruct it and add the honey, see if that helps. I want to try and skip molten since the armor from that boss is better. Looks awful though.
spiritmod.gamepedia.com/Starplate_armor
I don't have many other accessories. No good ones as far as I can remember. I'd have to sift through everything to see what I have.
You could use t-edit and quarantine your jungle.
Is it possible for the strip of corruption to spawn through your jungle?

Figure out which 2 of those weapons do the most DPS and only use them throughout the fight. Switching back and forth between 3 weapons is always a bad idea during boss fights you're struggling with. You should never have to switch between more than 2 at the most. When possible, stick to only using the best one. Also, if you're truly getting your ass handed to you, upgrade to molten anyway. It makes a big difference. And why you're not using the SoC is a mystery. Start using it at all times, no exceptions, up until you get the master ninja gear